Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else sick of Tyde and Dead Winnie?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lol garrett what are you claiming? someone just *guessed* who you were?

how about you sit back, take a deep breath, and assume responsibility for your actions and your situation?

isnt it time?

you raised holy hell about how yes this mugshot webpage was totally you quite completely out of the blue, went on to describe the circumstances of the arrest, and now you're seriously up at 4am rage-typing at a guy who did nothing but google the exact data you confirmed.

youre acting like a complete head case and maybe.. just maybe... thats why tyde just basically walked away from his agreement with you.

and why wouldnt he? own your mistakes and stop being a drama queen, and ill bet things get back on the rails for you.

LOL, Sonatine do you ever have a clue about what you are talking about?

I am sure that is still an open door. Talk out your ass much?

Load Metric
    pretty sure tyde blanked you homey. time will tell tho.

Comments

tyde: Garrett > you ainec
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    pretty sure tyde blanked you homey. time will tell tho.
    so you were up at 8 am to troll

and here you are again at 1 AM again to troll some more

sick life

maybe go run a lap

try something different

Banned
    Load Metric
    Tine (or whatever your name is)

you are definitely not a happy person

that much is certain

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    batigoali, do you actually know who tyde is?

like i get that you're like 'omg internet legend tyde is living in the same cinder block palace with the raw sewage next to it than i am' and thats probably a big deal to anyone who would willingly live there, but honestly, serious question; do you actually know what tyde is 'famous' for?

the fact that your two best forum friends are a 2 strike felony assault case who beat down his own father, and a guy who fucked his dogs mouth and got literally ran out of 3 states before he moved into your apartment building, i mean, whats your encore?

Yeah, I heard what he said on the radio. I never said "omg i can't believe it's you", wasn't star struck at all. When he knocked on my door I was in the middle of grinding so I got back to what I was doing pretty quickly. Been lurking on NWP when people actually posted in the Ask Dan Druff forum. So yeah, I understand a lot of what he is famous for. I'm not late to the party I just choose not to post much because of worthless fat faggots like you.

FWIW I've had people over since before tyde got here who have nicer places and no one seemed put off by it or even commented on it other than the distance it is to the main road. In fact it's a newer building so the inside is pretty decent. Even had a pretty big name mtt pro living here who could afford a much nicer place who only moved because of the fleas. Seems like the only people with a problem with the place are from people who don't even live here.

Also wouldn't consider tyde a forum friend and I don't know anything about garrett at all. I pretty much just call things like I see it, I'm on no ones side but my own, and you are just a douche.

Comments

varys: toughbutfair rep

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by batigoali View Post

like i get that you're like 'omg internet legend tyde is living in the same cinder block palace with the raw sewage next to it than i am' and thats probably a big deal to anyone who would willingly live there, but honestly, serious question; do you actually know what tyde is 'famous' for?

the fact that your two best forum friends are a 2 strike felony assault case who beat down his own father, and a guy who fucked his dogs mouth and got literally ran out of 3 states before he moved into your apartment building, i mean, whats your encore?

Yeah, I heard what he said on the radio. I never said "omg i can't believe it's you", wasn't star struck at all. When he knocked on my door I was in the middle of grinding so I got back to what I was doing pretty quickly. Been lurking on NWP when people actually posted in the Ask Dan Druff forum. So yeah, I understand a lot of what he is famous for. I'm not late to the party I just choose not to post much because of worthless fat faggots like you.

FWIW I've had people over since before tyde got here who have nicer places and no one seemed put off by it or even commented on it other than the distance it is to the main road. In fact it's a newer building so the inside is pretty decent. Even had a pretty big name mtt pro living here who could afford a much nicer place who only moved because of the fleas. Seems like the only people with a problem with the place are from people who don't even live here.

Also wouldn't consider tyde a forum friend and I don't know anything about garrett at all. I pretty much just call things like I see it, I'm on no ones side but my own, and you are just a douche.
    Square up against big daddy and you will get run over
    Slava Ukraini!

Banned
    Load Metric

pretty strong beatdown from a guy that doesn't even have 100 posts in over 2 years

Banned
    Load Metric
    yea big daddy tine wisely decided to call it a night after that bitch slapping from a long time lurker

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    I NEVER gave my name out, seriously(srious) scumbag did it when i first found this place. I NEEVR gave my ame out. I NEVER would!!!.
    lolwat

How would I even know your real name? When you signed up here I just had a vague memory some Stan on QuadJacks that live streamed his bleeding head who also went by garrett. That's it.

Your real name and arrest record became known because you complained about a staking website where you had listed your real name, and someone here was easily able to look it up. Hackers on steroids didn't blow up your van.

Load Metric
    Stop fronting, Thomas. You made a thread and were all like Hey Guys check out [Garrett's real name, which I won't repeat because I am not an asshole] mugshot! We all saw it man

Comments

tyde: LOL

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    I NEVER gave my name out, seriously(srious) scumbag did it when i first found this place. I NEEVR gave my ame out. I NEVER would!!!.
    lolwat

How would I even know your real name? When you signed up here I just had a vague memory some Stan on QuadJacks that live streamed his bleeding head who also went by garrett. That's it.

Your real name and arrest record became known because you complained about a staking website where you had listed your real name, and someone here was easily able to look it up. Hackers on steroids didn't blow up your van.

you fucking gimp Thomas

shouldn't you be out wandering the long hallways of the Rio interviewing random 'pros' and making cookie cutter YouTube vids ?

all kidding aside....nice job using the same technique with YouTube on basically every single one of your silly videos

you're no huckleberry

Banned
    Load Metric
    nothing to see here folks

only Thomas and Tine getting their shit packed in

move along please

Comments

The_Standard: you're that fucking delusional huh?

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol, yeah braw you really showed me. I'll try to console myself on the way to the office. Good luck in the $2.20s, boss.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: your shit got packed in so hard

Load Metric

Why do you even respond to that fat bastard?

Dude can't even fit through his front door and hasn't taken his bathrobe off this decade.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lol, yeah braw you really showed me. I'll try to console myself on the way to the office. Good luck in the $2.20s, boss.
    Post a pic of the mansion you couldn't afford to pay taxes on.
    Also lol at your broke ass using the word office, must be the first time in your life.

This ain't no safe haven for anorexic fruit cakes

Comments

garrett: lol, anorexic fruit cake rep
    Slava Ukraini!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Also lol at your broke ass using the word office, must be the first time in your life.

I didn't have any trouble paying property taxes, I was just annoyed by the concept of it due to my inexperience owning property. The house is nothing special, but I'm pleased to say that I'll be renting it out or selling it very soon.

Good read on the anorexia though, I lost like 15 lbs this summer.

Load Metric
    Your recent drunken escapades in Mexico are pathetic and sad. You need to stop drinking immediately because you come off like a babbling clown.

Not surprising since the one time I did meet you, you never shut your mouth for 2 seconds in a never ending monologue from hell, laced in a moronic Sacramento accent.

Also FYI

Nobody gives two shits about your $2.20R sessions and ‘BBs per hour’ when you just drove your ancient dusty ass 3000 miles across the country to sit in a favela getting hammered playing poker on your laptop.

Oh and here is a friendly REMINDER

I am the one who willingly left your terrible forum. You did not ‘ban’ me you lying pos

Why did I write that thread REQUESTING to be IP banned from your circle jerk? Because you have proven yourself to be a huge two face. Pretty basic. The way you run to post IM’s when you get stung, the way you encouraged trolls, the way your entire site was basically built around me. Do the math. I had no problem telling you to GTFO because I try not to associate with backstabbers. You are just another liar who got a free ride on my back.

Yes of course the stake you chipped in for a whopping 60 bucks or so was a beautiful gesture, (sniff sniff) but lets face it, hardly a tear jerker. In fact the way you announce micro stakes in new threads is just a cheesy ploy to gain a little credibility, when in fact you are one cheap motherfucker trying to pass himself as a ‘good guy’. I don’t buy it, because I know you to be a huge gossip whoring tub of shit. With all this cash you are allegedly making, why do you need ‘partners’ like Staker Rick in the first place ? lol

Also…

You conspired against me for quite a while with Todd’s scrotum firmly tucked inside your gaping pie hole of a mouth and didn’t just tolerate trolls, but actually perpetuate and encourage them. No effort whatsoever to contain an element that has become downright spooky and infected your (ahem) ‘community. I left your forum and have no desire to associate with you because you have been a total snake. That pretty much sums it up Marty.

Oh and please stop referencing that I ‘live for the forums’ when your life is based around sitting playing limit and coming to Vegas to meet your internet loser friends. I don’t exactly hear about you tearing up the club scene in Mexico or pics of your entourage of ‘bros’. Not like you tagging a lot of premium pussy either judging by the fact that you go to Asian massage parlors LOL Jesus how pathetic

Anyway,

You have enjoyed 10′s of thousands of page views based around me and I think its safe to say that a good 80% of your actual page views on Tydepoker are/were based around me and my website. You are simply an opportunist and a user.

The fact is that you used the access I gave you in the early days of sonatine's site.com to learn the ins and outs and back end of the VBulletin software and launched your shitty site behind my back. That will always go down in history as a huge bitch move. That was the consensus anyway, hardly me being ‘delusional’. It was virtually unanimous.

Now just think about this…

I decided to post on your site voluntarily. I had no problem posting the threads that drove a shitload of traffic to your crappy knock off website. I would be happy to itemize all of the threads that generated tens of thousands of page views and made your site worth reading, but I have a feeling that you won’t be disputing this aspect of our soured relationship.

I was posting on Tydepoker to do you a FAVOR. You didn’t ‘ban’ me, I banned myself…and I turned my back on you holding up a big fat middle finger in your face because you are a two face. You lack vision and any sense of originality which is why I suspect you are content to grind out a few big blinds sitting on your lard ass playing limit poker.

I could easily document the cases where you talk behind peoples back and how you gave up the VIP password to me and how you trashed 408 etc etc etc, but I won’t because that is stooping to a new low. So please, just keep making up lies about me and enjoy your awesome life and bi-annual trip to jail.

Comments

tyde: LOL NICE TILT

garrett: LOL, tl;dr

wrenchjockey: If this post were made by any other user, toward any other different user, marti would immediately call it an epic beatdown.

rickastley: favela rep

The_Standard: wrench pretty much nailed it

JACKDANIELS: i see what you did there

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

LMAO

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post

Why do you even respond to that fat bastard?

Dude can't even fit through his front door and hasn't taken his bathrobe off this decade.
    Boredom. And FWIW I really like tom's videos, anorexic or not

Load Metric
    your obsession with Tyde's cock is becoming unbearable

Tyde is NOT God no he did not fuck Lacey Jones you need to drop this Tyde is God shit because he went on his cruise with his mommy not fucking Lacey Jones. In fact it may or may not have been his mommy but it sure as shit wasn’t Lacey fucking Jones.

If Tyde fucked Lacey Jones I will slice off a nice piece of my dick and then fry it up at a Korean BBQ and video tape it

get real MJ, Dish and Garrett….you 3 are obsessed with this fallacy that Tyde banged such a sweet piece of ass.

OK lets say for the sake of argument that he managed to cram a few drinks down her throat and get her into his BWM….sweet

did she come back ?

NO

Even if he did manage to seduce her when she was drunk out of her and bust a fat wad all over those sweet tits

SHE IS NOT COMING BACK

Tyde is not a keeper. If Lacey ever fucked Tyde it was a drunken encounter at BEST and she has been crying herself to sleep ever since

Thread Information