Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That racist bitch Tomi Lahren owned by her own genealogy! (LOL!)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    The only skill mexicans have is memorizing their EBT pin numbers & voting for democrats.

LOL at anyone getting owned here. Just desperate liberals deflecting the light of truth.

I’m Mexican, a mathematician, AI developer, own multiple businesses and am worth millions of dollars.... I’d say I have more skills than your entire bloodline put together faggot.
    Going out on a limb.
    I call bullshit, I think you're a Mexican Jew not a full blooded Mexican.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

I’m Mexican, a mathematician, AI developer, own multiple businesses and am worth millions of dollars.... I’d say I have more skills than your entire bloodline put together faggot.
    Going out on a limb.

Full blooded.

Comments

DirtyErnie: Blood In, Blood Out

herbertstemple: Prefer blood out.

Muck Ficon: Offset for Herbert
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Going out on a limb.

Full blooded.
    Name:  TheseRealKissingbug-max-1mb.gif
Views: 258
Size:  517.5 KB
    Okay

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Tomi Lahren dates a black dude so while her politics are blatantly racist, I guess her her vagina isn't
    Countless racists have had sex partners of a different race, including the unrepentan segregationist Jesse Helms, who got a black chick preggers back in the day.

Hell! A fellow white trucker who I team-drove with a few years back had a black GF in one part of the country and a Hispanic one in another part, yet readily expressed typical white-racist derogatory opinions about blacks and Hispanics in general.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Social liberal, fiscal conservative.... we do exist. I’m also an atheist and believe we shouldn’t fuck up the environment for profit when we can make even more profit by investing in renewable energies.
    Didn't realize you were a fiscal conservative. Interesting.

While it would be hard to classify me as liberal in any area, I will say that environmental issues are ones where I am most likely to agree with the left sometimes. However, I am skeptical at times of renewable energies, as often we aren't getting the entire picture, and frequently they aren't the magic cure which they are presented to be. I do agree with you on the basic premise of "we shouldn't fuck up the environment for profilt", and also agree that we can't expect big corporations to care about the environment (they don't, and never will).
    Don’t be so hard on yourself. You’re quite conservative but you’re not completely heartless. I think you’re fairly liberal on many issues, both fiscal and social. For example you’re liberal on gay rights, yeah? And you’ve never spoken about it but I presume you’re liberal on abortion.

The “social liberal, economical conservative” segment of the population are basically libertarians. Is that not you?

Load Metric
    The only skill mexicans have is memorizing their EBT pin numbers & voting for democrats.

LOL at anyone getting owned here. Just desperate liberals deflecting the light of truth.

Good, go back to mexico you arrogant fuck.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric

Born and raised here. I'm sorry you've had every advantage and you're still a fucking loser...

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

herbertstemple: So mom & pop were wet backs.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Ironically on average most immigrant groups, including Mexicans, are much more conservative than liberal voting Democrats on most issues. If it wasn't for the whole "xenophobia" aspect of the Republican Party it seems the Mexican-American population would be a more natural fit for the Republican Party. If/when demographics shift so that the Republican Party can't just win by courting conservative white xenophobes and gerrymandering elections I think Mexicans, especially religious ones, could go Republican. You could say the same thing for most ethnic groups, but especially Mexican because such a large percentage of the % is not highly educated, which is probably the most important "identity" in being an actual liberal.

The higher your education the more likely to be liberal. Hence why most large cities are liberal. You are right about everything else. Mexicans are the most republican group of people, but they get told they’re rapists instead.

Get rid of your racists and Mexicans would be all over the Republican Party
    I agree that Mexicans could be brought into the Republican Party if some ideologies of the party were to change regarding immigration. However, it would be harder to shift this than you think, because political behaviors are often learned from the family or close peers, and it's hard to shake that on a mass scale. (This is a large reason so many Jews are liberal, despite being economically successful.)

You are correct that educated people in big cities are more liberal, but that tends to be more of a product of the social environment than liberal being the "smarter" political choice.

There is a very strong left-wing influence in colleges (as I'm sure you know), and that's exactly the time of life when many people form their political identity. Strong Republicans will likely stay Republican, but those apolitical or moderately left-leaning will often get indoctrinated to the left in college, and only some will revert back when they get older. So it's really a matter of exposure. If we were to remove all political influence from college campuses (impossible, but just hypothetically), I bet educated people would not lean more liberal, and it would more likely be about 50/50.

Load Metric

Born and raised here. I'm sorry you've had every advantage and you're still a fucking loser...
    If you are still there why get involved? Are mexicans like you considered dry backs or maybe you never learned to swim.

The median IQ in mexico is a whopping 88. Doesn't take much to be a mathematician down there does it? Adding up tacos is serious business.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Mexicans are scary!!

Load Metric

The higher your education the more likely to be liberal. Hence why most large cities are liberal. You are right about everything else. Mexicans are the most republican group of people, but they get told they’re rapists instead.

Get rid of your racists and Mexicans would be all over the Republican Party
    I agree that Mexicans could be brought into the Republican Party if some ideologies of the party were to change regarding immigration. However, it would be harder to shift this than you think, because political behaviors are often learned from the family or close peers, and it's hard to shake that on a mass scale. (This is a large reason so many Jews are liberal, despite being economically successful.)

You are correct that educated people in big cities are more liberal, but that tends to be more of a product of the social environment than liberal being the "smarter" political choice.

There is a very strong left-wing influence in colleges (as I'm sure you know), and that's exactly the time of life when many people form their political identity. Strong Republicans will likely stay Republican, but those apolitical or moderately left-leaning will often get indoctrinated to the left in college, and only some will revert back when they get older. So it's really a matter of exposure. If we were to remove all political influence from college campuses (impossible, but just hypothetically), I bet educated people would not lean more liberal, and it would more likely be about 50/50.
    The whole super religious stuff from the right will eventually hurt them. Less and less people are religious.

Load Metric

If you are still there why get involved? Are mexicans like you considered dry backs or maybe you never learned to swim.

The median IQ in mexico is a whopping 88. Doesn't take much to be a mathematician down there does it? Adding up tacos is serious business.
    Born and raised in Chicago.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I didn't even go look for this i just ran into it, I don't wanna post it but facts are facts. Forget the comments and name calling, how about some stone cold facts? This was shocking, think that only a small percent gets reported and this is just NC, this has to be happening all the time, holy shit.

North Carolina: Dozens to Hundreds of Child Rapes by Mestizo Invaders Every Month
    Name:  ncciu_map_pop_lat_10-500x274.png
Views: 205
Size:  69.7 KB

1) 19 illegal aliens arrested for 73 child rape/sex charges in NC- August 2016- See report here.

2) 16 illegal aliens arrested for 114 child rape/sex charges in NC- July 2016- See report here.

3) 19 illegal aliens arrested on 49 child rape/sex charges in NC- June 2016- See report here.

4) 20 illegal aliens arrested on 76 child rape/sex charges in NC- May 2016- See report here

Previous Monthly Child Rape Cases by Illegal Aliens

1. November 2013 87 individuals 277 charges Child Rapes

2. December 2013 89 individuals 575 charges Child Rapes

3. January 2014 52 individuals 200 charges Child Rapes

4. February 2014 36 individuals 200 charges Child Rapes

5. March 2014 83 individuals 366 charges Child Rapes

6. April 2014 99 individuals 672 charges Child Rapes

7. May 2014 73 individuals 299 charges Child Rapes

8. June 2014 48 individuals 184 charges Child Rapes

9. July 2014 74 individuals 295 charges Child Rapes

10. August 2014 78 individuals 418 charges Child Rapes

11. September 2014 77 individuals 447 charges Child Rapes

12. October 2014 73 individuals 384 charges Child Rapes

13. November 2014 (info unavailable)

14. Dec. 2014 59 individuals 230 charges Child Rapes

15. Jan. 2015 94 individuals 518 charges Child Rapes

16. Feb. 2015 81 individuals 405 charges Child Rapes

17. March 2015 67 individuals 205 charges Child Rapes

Here's a link to the April 2014 report so you know they're legit
    http://ncfire.info/April%20Child%20Rape%20Cases.pdf
    feb 2015 link
    http://ncfire.info/february2015.pdf
    Mumbles do you still support open borders if so do you have a message for the victims?
    Yes the MSM is engaged in a conspiracy, fucked up

Comments

herbertstemple: +1

Load Metric

Ouch.

Better off claiming to be from mexico.

Load Metric

Even deuce seven can make quads sometimes...

Load Metric

Ouch.

Better off claiming to be from mexico.
    It's actually awesome here. Don't believe the hype, we have one of the top 3 downtowns in the country. You are such a pitiful racist piece of shit, sleep tight knowing that the son of 2 undocumented parents has a much better life than you ever will. My family also came here, worked their asses off and are now very wealthy and influential people. What have you accomplished with all that white blood sir?

Comments

jacosta24:

Load Metric

Are you what's commonly known as an anchor baby?

If so and what you say is true your parents broke the law but I also would say if what you say is true then good for you and your family . Although I am not keen on the whole come here illegally and such because for every story like yours there is a 1,000 that come here and break the law and drop babies that ultimately end up in the welfare system. Or come here and commit horrible crimes. Not just Mexicans either all illegals .

Comments

jacosta24: Go back to Europe

Load Metric
    They have to go back.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    On a semi unrelated topic my wife talks with a lot of undocumented Central American women through her work. Anyways, they all say they are homesick and their quality of life in their hometown was better, but can't go home because there is no jobs/food and crime/gangs are so bad.

Living in the slums of a big city thousands of miles from all your friends and family sucks. The fact so many people are willing to do it shows how desperate they are and how bad things are in their homes. Hard to blame them if you look at it from their perspective.

Comments

MumblesBadly: And the US cross-border militarization of the War on drugs and support of repressive right-wing Latin American governments doesn’t help.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

If so and what you say is true your parents broke the law but I also would say if what you say is true then good for you and your family . Although I am not keen on the whole come here illegally and such because for every story like yours there is a 1,000 that come here and break the law and drop babies that ultimately end up in the welfare system. Or come here and commit horrible crimes. Not just Mexicans either all illegals .

That’s just not true. Most people come here to work hard and do the jobs US citizens refuse to do because they’re too entitled. My dad started off working in a factory and so did my mom. One in plastics and the other in a leather company. They saved by renting an attic of a house and saved money. Started businesses, paid taxes, raised children. It wasn’t just them, my father has 12 brothers and sisters all of which or successful and not a single one has ever been arrested or on welfare. My mother has 4 brothers and sisters, 2 very well off from investments and businesses and the others worked for large corporations and saved enough for retirement.

We own over 25 businesses with over 1500 employees, more than 1200 Mexican, and I don’t know of a single one who has ever been on welfare. It’s bullshit. You know who is on welfare? Entitled white trash who won’t clean a toilet for minimum wage because they feel it’s beneath them then blame hard working Mexican immigrants when they do it instead.

What’s made this country great is hungry people trying to make a better life for themselves, not self entitled lazy people looking to blame their problems on others.

Comments

gimmick:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

That’s just not true. Most people come here to work hard and do the jobs US citizens refuse to do because they’re too entitled. My dad started off working in a factory and so did my mom. One in plastics and the other in a leather company. They saved by renting an attic of a house and saved money. Started businesses, paid taxes, raised children. It wasn’t just them, my father has 12 brothers and sisters all of which or successful and not a single one has ever been arrested or on welfare. My mother has 4 brothers and sisters, 2 very well off from investments and businesses and the others worked for large corporations and saved enough for retirement.

We own over 25 businesses with over 1500 employees, more than 1200 Mexican, and I don’t know of a single one who has ever been on welfare. It’s bullshit. You know who is on welfare? Entitled white trash who won’t clean a toilet for minimum wage because they feel it’s beneath them then blame hard working Mexican immigrants when they do it instead.

What’s made this country great is hungry people trying to make a better life for themselves, not self entitled lazy people looking to blame their problems on others.
    I don't think this is fair. If a single illegal immigrant had never entered this country, someone would be doing the work, they would just be paid more for it because there wouldn't be a labor force willing to do it cheaper.

I think the point is that illegal immigrants are willing to do these jobs for a lot less money, which is great if you are the guy who owns the company. Not so great if you are an unskilled worker who would rather just take welfare than to take a job that pays so little you would have to live in an attic.

Comments

jacosta24: Go back to Europe take ur illegal gma 2

Thread Information