Thread: Catfish Show

Load Metric

Catfish Show

Anyone watch this show? Its like a Mulva bad beat thread. Its really horrible. Girls and guys go for months sometimes years in what they think is a committed relationship. 99 percent of the shows its a completely different person when catfish show goes to find someone for the person being catfished. Its either some gynormus woman or opposite sex then they believe the he/she to be. Ive seen a few transgender too. The person catfishing 100 percent of the time goes on the show and its a train wreck, keeps me coming back for more.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Anyone watch this show? Its like a Mulva bad beat thread. Its really horrible. Girls and guys go for months sometimes years in what they think is a committed relationship. 99 percent of the shows its a completely different person when catfish show goes to find someone for the person being catfished. Its either some gynormus woman or opposite sex then they believe the he/she to be. Ive seen a few transgender too. The person catfishing 100 percent of the time goes on the show and its a train wreck, keeps me coming back for more.
    great thread
    it's so bad even the dumber rocky hates it
    what's next
    pepperoni sliders

Comments

splitthis: Pepperoni sliders lol

Load Metric
    wtf am I going to have to cmoney myself?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    wtf am I going to have to cmoney myself?
    yeah no one wants near you so
    retire your garlic, steering wheel infested, nazi sympathizer
    midget hands for the win

you're lucky the powers that be allow you anywhere near a cat, fish or dormant vegetable.

not long ago your people took a shining to an upstart named adolf
    what say you benito

how proud
    we built a colosseum
    and backed hitler

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: angry drunk shit on my shoe rep

splitthis: Garlic steering wheel infested nazi sympathizer midget hands is very tydesque
    Last edited by limitles; 03-14-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Load Metric
    is it still on tv?!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    is it still on tv?!
    dude did you check out the doc thread concerning canada vs the cccp

there is no way anyone alive in russia doesn't know about it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't need to watch it.

I lived it for years. Except I was never dumb enough to fall for any of it.

I watched others get tricked, and many foolishly ignored me when I warned them that the "hot chick" they were talking to was likely a gay dude getting his rocks off to their dick pics.

Usually the cross-gender catfishing involves males pretending to be females (gays do it to talk to straight males, straights do it to talk to lesbians). But when it's a female pretending to be male, I noticed an interesting phenomenon. If a guy wants to use a fake pic, he will almost always choose a guy who is muscular/athletic. But when it's a girl pretending to be a guy, she will usually choose to be the "cute" guy, rather than the super-ripped one. This is especially true when straight chicks pretend to be guys (usually to fish for info or whatever).

Guys are usually really bad at being chicks online because they lack subtlety. You can smell the aggression and raw sexual desperation from 8000 miles away.

The oddest catfish I ran into were females who were catfishing as "prettier" girls, but then I saw the actual pic of the girl behind the account, and she was prettier than her fake picture. Low self-esteem thing or something, but I saw it happen more than once.

Comments

splitthis: 8000 miles away desperation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    is it still on tv?!
    Yeah Im up and watching reruns 3d show where guy who was severely obese and girl was very heavy. They where who they said they were. Guy who was seriously obese turned down by fattie chick. You just have to be gullible to be strung along for months and years.I believe the show is still on mtv. Spot on analysis by Druff as usual. There was a guy who had chicks name and avatar pic who used to play on lock poker, forget his name. He got banned on the 2 plus 2. Catfish did 50th show. I remember guy playing on lock as chick was Ashley the grinder lolz
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 03-14-2019 at 02:12 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't need to watch it.

I lived it for years. Except I was never dumb enough to fall for any of it.

I watched others get tricked, and many foolishly ignored me when I warned them that the "hot chick" they were talking to was likely a gay dude getting his rocks off to their dick pics.

Usually the cross-gender catfishing involves males pretending to be females (gays do it to talk to straight males, straights do it to talk to lesbians). But when it's a female pretending to be male, I noticed an interesting phenomenon. If a guy wants to use a fake pic, he will almost always choose a guy who is muscular/athletic. But when it's a girl pretending to be a guy, she will usually choose to be the "cute" guy, rather than the super-ripped one. This is especially true when straight chicks pretend to be guys (usually to fish for info or whatever).

Guys are usually really bad at being chicks online because they lack subtlety. You can smell the aggression and raw sexual desperation from 8000 miles away.

The oddest catfish I ran into were females who were catfishing as "prettier" girls, but then I saw the actual pic of the girl behind the account, and she was prettier than her fake picture. Low self-esteem thing or something, but I saw it happen more than once.
    How many dudes have you Catfished?

Thread Information