Page 1 of 144 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric

ELON MUSK IS GOD

So let it be written so let it be done......

Seriously, the man is on demi God mode....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    Never trust any man that has a wig or gets an implant. Fuck him.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: or a dye job

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You might be right, because thats exactly what some of his followers/investors view him as - a God. Never mind that TSLA is burning through cash at an astounding/unsustainable rate and their fundamentals look terrible - but Musk is sleeping on the assembly line floor! Buy more! Hes smart! He made rockets n shit!.

Look, i like and applaud him. But the way i see it, one day the shit will hit the fan one way or another
    Dont forget that this is the same guy who thinks there is a 95% chance we live in a matrix...

Load Metric
    Don’t fuck with anyone from the PayPal Mafia. However, their creations have always been largely misvalued in their favor. Bully for them.

Musk & Tesla are synonymous.

Tesla bleeds cash faster than it sells cars. Tesla bonds are junk class. A further rating downgrade is certainly possible.

You might have caught Trump attacking the Fed publicly about raising interest rates. Generally the President is supposed to keep an arms length.

The question is, will people seeking high yield from this trash begin to leave as better yields are found elsewhere? Is the junk bond cycle over soon?

Tesla’s future hinges on the Model 3 and it ain’t going well.

The stock price is a poker game between massive short interest and longs. It has no bearing on company reality.

I share Goodman’s respect. The guy is smart and is a modern day PT Barnum. He will never sleep on a park bench.

Load Metric
    John DeLorean without the drugs

Load Metric
    Anybody seen the CBS Summer Show Salvation.... I have to wonder if the character Darius Tanz just happens to be based on him.. Sure seems like it... God help us if Musk ended up as Vice President and was trying to stop an Asteroid heading to Earth.. We would legit be fucked..

Comments

dwai: for capitalizing earth and asteroid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    John DeLorean without the 80's cocaine

FYP

Don't act like the delorean wasn't a good idea in theory.......js

Load Metric
    Elon Musk is the same personality type as Nikola Tesla which i imagine is why he called his car company that name. Either that , or just admired the guy. Basically , they are both geniuses but both love to go from idea form to final product as quickly as possible a lot of times skipping many or all the steps in between. Nikola Tesla was notorious for this and had many explosions because of poor planning. Basically, Elon Musk comes up with a lot of far fetched ideas and throws them at the wall and will see if they stick. The ideas are so good that only a few need to work for him to be a success. But a lot of times they are not thought through. Lets not forget that Tesla was actually bailed out by the government at a critical time or probably would not be here today.

Comments

Tellafriend: but the same could be said of the banks, insurers, homeowners, etc - everyone else but me
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post
    Elon Musk is the same personality type as Nikola Tesla which i imagine is why he called his car company that name. Either that , or just admired the guy. Basically , they are both geniuses but both love to go from idea form to final product as quickly as possible a lot of times skipping many or all the steps in between. Nikola Tesla was notorious for this and had many explosions because of poor planning. Basically, Elon Musk comes up with a lot of far fetched ideas and throws them at the wall and will see if they stick. The ideas are so good that only a few need to work for him to be a success. But a lot of times they are not thought through. Lets not forget that Tesla was actually bailed out by the government at a critical time or probably would not be here today.
    You mean Tesla the car company, please make the distinction.

I admire musk but Tesla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>musk

Nikola Tesla never had the luxuries that Musk has, his sound resonating technology alone is fucking mind blowing.........you nerds wouldn't know about that.......Well some might......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Nikola Tesla never had the luxuries that Musk has, his sound resonating technology alone is fucking mind blowing.........you nerds wouldn't know about that.......Well some might......
    Tesla is one of the underrated geniuses of history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Tesla is one of the underrated geniuses of history.

That's on purpose......

Gold
    Load Metric
    Elon is a fraud and will be exposed once the bull market in stocks is over. Same way Bernie Madoff got exposed.

Load Metric

I enjoyed listening and watching bear shills like Marc Faber and Peter Shiff but it’s kind of clear in this modern fixed economy why they are only right once every 7-11 years. That said when Jim Chanos speaks it always gets my attention. From what little I know about the company I wouldn’t be surprised if they were bankrupt in 10 years.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I suspect he's on psych meds, successful and normal then out of nowhere a bit loony. He better drop Dr Jew in a hurry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I enjoyed listening and watching bear shills like Marc Faber and Peter Shiff but it’s kind of clear in this modern fixed economy why they are only right once every 7-11 years. That said when Jim Chanos speaks it always gets my attention. From what little I know about the company I wouldn’t be surprised if they were bankrupt in 10 years.
    Car companies and restaurants can be lumped in with airlines as very difficult businesses. Juan Trippe, who founded Pan Am, said airlines are like babies: fun to conceive but hell to deliver.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I suspect he's on psych meds, successful and normal then out of nowhere a bit loony. He better drop Dr Jew in a hurry.
    That's all we need then. You figger this or that and it involves psych meds.
    /thread

keeerisht

Load Metric

I listened to JRE podcast with Peter Shiff, and afterwards I thought to myself, here's a guy that knows exactly why the derivatives market doesn't match reality, yet he propagates his narratives with propaganda..............shill is a good way of describing him.......the question is would a shill admit he's a shill??..

Gold
    Load Metric

When a CEO starts attacking analysts and short sellers you know there is a huge problem behind the scenes. Just a matter of time before the company goes donkdown.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

When a CEO starts attacking analysts and short sellers you know there is a huge problem behind the scenes. Just a matter of time before the company goes donkdown.

Lighten up dude. He wasnt really attacking anyone. The questions analysts and investors were asking were boring bonehead questions; they deserved to get called out either way. Who gives a shit about fundamentals and capital requirements? Just dull bullshit. They should be focusing on the future of awesome Tesla vehicles and what Musk is doing with Mars and space travel, not where the money is coming from to fund a stupid factory originally powered by billions in subsidies - it will survive.

Comments

Sanlmar: Lol.

Load Metric
    Just had coffee with a guy whose father owned an auto manufacturer in Iran before the Shah took a powder.

It’s not Krypt btw

Guy knows the business and is a big trader.

So I ask him, “does Tesla make it?”

His answer was, “Does Tesla sell to someone who knows how to build cars - like Ford?” He swears the technology is superior and is a fan but recognizes the problems too.

Guy is pretty passionate about the US and the intellectual theft by the Chinese and is wary of Chinese mandate for all electric.

He mentioned something about Tesla setting up in China and I started to lose him as he started to get into waving the US flag

Food for thought anyway.

Comments

Tellafriend: Love the avatar edit

Thread Information