Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: john mcafee esta donkdown?

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Did he get the Epstein treatment?

Something ain’t right

Speaking of which, gonna need some Epstein’s Shadow foreplay. Not that I’m not in the mood already.

Load Metric
    tbh i dont really expect foul play here. he was never going to see daylight again. extradition approved like 24 hours ago, plus he had that murder charge lurking around as well.

what would make me more suspicious is if he died of something like hanging himself instead of a deliberate overdose. but even then.. i mean...

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    like 30% chance they totally trot out some homeless guys body on a stretcher and say 'yeah he beat his own face off to death so sad so sad anyway off to cremate him, deuces' and suddenly all the cops are driving lambos.

Comments

JoeD:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Only question left is, did he eat his own dick?

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    John McAfee, antivirus software creator, found dead in prison

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...rison-2385324/

https://www.twitter.com/officialmcafee

Too many drugs and he looked real old eight years ago.

R.I.P.

Load Metric
    obviously q-anon is absolutely feasting on this.

Load Metric
    Antivirus software pioneer John McAfee dead after hanging himself in jail

https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/john-m...-in-barcelona/

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Haja what angle are they taking? These guys although dangerous provide some lols and weird ass scenarios in their twisted heads.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Haja what angle are they taking? These guys although dangerous provide some lols and weird ass scenarios in their twisted heads.

https://patriots.win/p/12j0R9qXJ9/jo...d-in-prison/c/

bon... appetite.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    What an interesting nutty motherfucker. Last I saw he was running as a Libertarian last year while praising Che from Cuba. The Q tards are something else. I guess the communist libertarian had to be stopped.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

Arrested at WYNN w/Trafficking amounts of Drugs and Probation ...

look at his Tattoo.. "$WHACKED". he said he would be...!!

Load Metric
    how does someone like this with as much money and means get caught to begin with?

ngl, I haven't kept up with this lunatic

Load Metric
    He was a paid crypto shill?

Ok, I accept that it was suicide now.

Load Metric
    There was a documentary on him that came out a few years ago that had interviews with him and his friends in Belize. It was a good view.

Load Metric
    honestly i dont really buy into the 'suicided' conspiracy theory but i cant help but notice that no one seems to have video of his cell...?, which seems pretty fuckin odd all things considered.

Load Metric
    honestly i dont really buy into the 'suicided' conspiracy theory but i cant help but notice that no one seems to have video of his cell...?, which seems pretty fuckin odd all things considered.
    For what reason is he a threat to anyone? Like for the last twenty years I’ve seen him surrounded by fat island girls rolling his old ass for money and I can’t imagine anyone worth anything would socialize with him? It wasn’t Epstein, his life was shooting shit surrounded by fat girls who I could pick up on a street corner if I wanted to.

Like he had pissed away all his money, was down to hawking crypto, seemed long removed from his company and doing any important work. Serious question, aren’t you more killable than him? Like you do current work. From everything I read he sold his name 20 years ago and while once brilliant, just seemed a nutjob on an island looking at dying in jail when he used the same old “taxation is unconstitutional ” defense that puts everyone away for like 3-5 in West Virginia, which is basically 80 for him. Then possible extradition for murder. Penniless after selling off all his property and the government is going to take what little is left and he gets out old and broke or he dies in jail.

I legit don’t even know who he is supposed to be a threat to? That’s your world. Is he relevant to anything at this point in security or anything else? He was posting on that blulight.ru or whatever the fuck it was back in what seemed like 2002 about brewing your own drugs. I can’t imagine him doing anything of relevance in the last 20 years besides ramble on like a nutjob every chance he got, mostly about his murder and local islands corruption. That’s not exactly NSA shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    For what reason is he a threat to anyone? Like for the last twenty years I’ve seen him surrounded by fat island girls rolling his old ass for money and I can’t imagine anyone worth anything would socialize with him? It wasn’t Epstein, his life was shooting shit surrounded by fat girls who I could pick up on a street corner if I wanted to.

Like he had pissed away all his money, was down to hawking crypto, seemed long removed from his company and doing any important work. Serious question, aren’t you more killable than him? Like you do current work. From everything I read he sold his name 20 years ago and while once brilliant, just seemed a nutjob on an island looking at dying in jail when he used the same old “taxation is unconstitutional ” defense that puts everyone away for like 3-5 in West Virginia, which is basically 80 for him. Then possible extradition for murder. Penniless after selling off all his property and the government is going to take what little is left and he gets out old and broke or he dies in jail.

I legit don’t even know who he is supposed to be a threat to? That’s your world. Is he relevant to anything at this point in security or anything else? He was posting on that blulight.ru or whatever the fuck it was back in what seemed like 2002 about brewing your own drugs. I can’t imagine him doing anything of relevance in the last 20 years besides ramble on like a nutjob every chance he got, mostly about his murder and local islands corruption. That’s not exactly NSA shit.
    i completely agree, but he had enemies. he had people investing a lot of money in his various scammy bullshits and beyond that, he did murder a motherfucker in south america. that earns you some enemies.

but as far as him being suicided by a government or some government adjacent party, i agree, i dont see the point here.

not to mention, hes fucking 74 years old, hes a narcissist, hes probably in extremely poor health from a lifetime of hedonism/drug abuse, this is far and away his best and last shot at immortality; faking his own murder and leveraging Q weirdos to amplify his conspiracy signals.

but again how tf is there not a video of his cell, i mean really.

Thread Information