i'm the second one in

Name:  12-11-2019-Black-Hebrews-2160x1198.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  302.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Doesn't that turn you on though?
    At some point they get too big for my taste, but that's not my point here.

I was just stating that the women who claim those weights tend to be lying, as do men claiming 5'7-5'10.

Also there's an epidemic on dating sites where women use heavy filters to seriously alter their looks (especially the ones over 40), and the men just go old school and post ancient pics of themselves.

Not sure if this happens in the gay world though. Maybe you can shed some light there.
    Druff likes what he likes. Rock out with your cock out man.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Simmer down chang
    Chang really does need to simmer down.

He's comparing my banning of years-long trolls who posted on the forum for the sole purpose of harassing me to my allowing of the free expression of ideas.

Blake, if you can't see the difference there, I don't know what to tell you.

Think about college campuses back in the days when they weren't censoring speech. You could go to the public square and express the most controversial viewpoints possible, and you wouldn't be thrown out. However, you weren't allowed to follow around individual students and repeatedly harass them. That's basically the situation here.

Let's say I do what blake seems to want and ban those engaging in antisemitic speech. What do I do with people like Pooh who use the N-word to describe black people? Ban them too? What about the people who post derogatory terms about gays and transsexuals? Ban them, as well? Or should I only stop the Jew-bashing but allow all of the other racism? That would be incredibly hypocritical.

Running a forum which allows free expression of ideas comes at a cost of allowing ideas expressed which people don't like.

I did ban FPS_Russia because he was posting incoherent garbage which didn't even relate to the topics being discussed. But aside from things like that, I'm letting people express their opinions, even if those opinions are offensive and ignorant.

Load Metric
    Blake is 5' 8" max, isn't Jewish, but is most definitely Blacked. (If we all could just start referring to him as that instead of Blake, it would be awesome.)

I don't know where he is coming up with this 45% number, but I think it relates strongly to his actual Trump derangement syndrome and startling inability to see anything outside of his own biased liberal bubble political discussions - (forest for the trees as usual).

I was never really that worried about the Red vs. Blue issue in this country until seeing the dramatic transformation in someone like him that seemed to happen very quickly. Blake went from elite, intelligent, occasionally funny, neutrally objective poster to full blown problem glasses wearing libtard in just a year or two. It's sad, shocking, and I really can't come up with any other explanation than actual Trump derangement syndrome, and it essentially affecting every aspect of his psyche at this point. If it can happen to someone like him, the country is basically doomed.

Bring back the old Blake, or should I say ...Make Blake Great Again.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    do you guys know how many pms i've gotten from vaughn asking me what he's done to offend me? it's really pathetic and i had to lol about it to lol wow, who told me to take it easy on him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    do you guys know how many pms i've gotten from vaughn asking me what he's done to offend me? it's really pathetic and i had to lol about it to lol wow, who told me to take it easy on him
    shut up already you n-word kike

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Blake is 5' 8" max, isn't Jewish, but is most definitely Blacked. (If we all could just start referring to him as that instead of Blake, it would be awesome.)

I don't know where he is coming up with this 45% number, but I think it relates strongly to his actual Trump derangement syndrome and startling inability to see anything outside of his own biased liberal bubble political discussions - (forest for the trees as usual).

I was never really that worried about the Red vs. Blue issue in this country until seeing the dramatic transformation in someone like him that seemed to happen very quickly. Blake went from elite, intelligent, occasionally funny, neutrally objective poster to full blown problem glasses wearing libtard in just a year or two. It's sad, shocking, and I really can't come up with any other explanation than actual Trump derangement syndrome, and it essentially affecting every aspect of his psyche at this point. If it can happen to someone like him, the country is basically doomed.

Bring back the old Blake, or should I say ...Make Blake Great Again.
    vaughn, a couple points.

first, i think we've established that you're actually more liberal than me.

second, you have literally zero memorable posts. at no point in history would you have been on anyone's top 500 posters (on a forum of 200 people)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    this is dumb

Load Metric
    this is dumb
    cry some more fag. the holocaust never happened

Load Metric

this is dumb
    ok

Load Metric
    I PMd you on two separate occasions as a friend out of genuine concern. The transformation in you as a poster is so dramatic that I am genuinely worried that something is wrong with you.
    Last edited by VaughnP; 01-05-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Load Metric
    ok
    I love you

Comments

blake: heart emoji

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    QC around here is questionable
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Simmer down chang
    Chang really does need to simmer down.

He's comparing my banning of years-long trolls who posted on the forum for the sole purpose of harassing me to my allowing of the free expression of ideas.

Blake, if you can't see the difference there, I don't know what to tell you.

Think about college campuses back in the days when they weren't censoring speech. You could go to the public square and express the most controversial viewpoints possible, and you wouldn't be thrown out. However, you weren't allowed to follow around individual students and repeatedly harass them. That's basically the situation here.

Let's say I do what blake seems to want and ban those engaging in antisemitic speech. What do I do with people like Pooh who use the N-word to describe black people? Ban them too? What about the people who post derogatory terms about gays and transsexuals? Ban them, as well? Or should I only stop the Jew-bashing but allow all of the other racism? That would be incredibly hypocritical.

Running a forum which allows free expression of ideas comes at a cost of allowing ideas expressed which people don't like.

I did ban FPS_Russia because he was posting incoherent garbage which didn't even relate to the topics being discussed. But aside from things like that, I'm letting people express their opinions, even if those opinions are offensive and ignorant.

this is actually a decent counterargument, which is difficult for me to rebut. it's true, you don't want to go down the road of having to censor speech.

i suppose i'm approaching this from the perspective that it's not that enjoyable posting here. i might be getting too old. with vaughn destroying skatz, it feels like the end of an era.

if you have maybe 3 or 4 normal people stop posting, that 45% number i was referring to (and yes, obv exaggerating), suddenly becomes accurate and then the forum is dead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    I PMd you on two separate occasions as a friend out of genuine concern. The transformation in you is as a poster is so dramatic that I am genuinely worried that something is wrong with you.
    lol. if i'm being honest, i actually felt a bit overly harsh to you. i should have continued with the ffl, which i have historically dominated. no one took it seriously though.

i hate trump, though i don't hate his policies. i prob prefer them over any of the democrats.

the difference in my posting isn't trump though. it's age.

when i'm at my best, i'm in full troll mode or just saying ridic things for shock value. i just don't seem to have the energy for it anymore.

now when i post, it's both serious and awful.

Load Metric
    i feel like a new story about my brother in law in prison might help turn 2020 around

Load Metric
    posting for shock value is so 2010
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    jesus the saints just got screwed on a call at the end of the game again

Load Metric
    jesus the saints just got screwed on a call at the end of the game again
    LOL you need new glasses, they didnt even need to review it
    Slava Ukraini!