Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    After another big day up in the stock market CNN had the following headlines on their webpage about halfway down.

Turbulence eases on Wall Street
    Real time: See how markets are reacting
    Fear and Greed Index: What emotion is driving the market now?
    Stock terms you're too embarrassed to ask about
    How the stock market went from boring to bananas in just one week

-Notice how there is no explicit acknowledgement that the market actually went up significantly. The same thing happened yesterday. This was in contrast to the downswing, where the headlines made it extremely clear the market was tanking down.

If you just looked at the headlines and nothing else a reasonable assumption would be that the market tanked and never recovered. This is a pretty decent example of how the MSM manipulates the truth to support their own agenda, which is basically submarining the Trump presidency in every way possible.
    Except ultimately the story is still that the stockmarket has went down signficantly.

Also negative news ALWAYS sells better.

Not really sure but it seems to be another case of your biases throwing you off. This is how I would expect it to be regardless of the President.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I love this thread. It's PFA's very own version of "Retard Siberia"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Serious warning

fwiw a month or two back I asked him if he'd be interested in running for POTUS 2020, he replied, "no thanks he'd prefer to continue teaching."

We Certainly don't want a candidate the MSM chooses for us.
    Verimar any idea on how we can get the Jews off our back?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Serious warning

fwiw a month or two back I asked him if he'd be interested in running for POTUS 2020, he replied, "no thanks he'd prefer to continue teaching."

We Certainly don't want a candidate the MSM chooses for us.
    Verimar any idea on how we can get the Jews off our back?
    Maybe you should just give in. For good or bad the western world has lost the will to live. If your choice is between a world controlled by Jews, Muslims, China or Russia, you are way better off siding with the Jews, IMO.

As for your personal life, find a Latina woman with a nice ass who gives great head, and go to town. Don't worry about diluting the purity of your white bloodline. Nothing in any of your thousands of posts suggests in your case there is any intelligence or redeeming characteristics to pass down anyways.

Besides, as much as they are manipulating everyone else to cross racial lines and have halfbreed children (your claim), Jews themselves don't for the most part, and if they do it is probably going to be with an East Asian or East Indian, which have pretty similar intelligence, work ethic and values anyways.

So you can be assured the bloodlines of the master race running the show stay pure, so there will be very smart people telling you and your inferior stock how to live.

Load Metric
    Name:  1518099241726.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  960.6 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: love it

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Maybe I should give in, hmmm...

Meanwhile Israel's paying some country $5k for each African immigrant they accept plus some other perks and I'm the racist asshole.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There's all kinds of fucked up shit going on with these Somalis in Minnesota.
    This charming young fellow stabbed a couple people in an attempted terror attack. Since Israel doesn't want us to attack Somalia the MSM doesn't bother to cover the story.
    Name:  ows_151692484759233.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  133.7 KB
    All these fuckin Somalis are brought in by the people known to destroy nations, don't even get me started.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Verimard I'm working on a platform for the alt left. Unlike those good Goys on the Alt right, it won't be divided and conquered from the start.
    Here's a few of the main pillars. It'll be based on unapologetic science and facts.

1. Through corruption, subversion and teamwork Jews and corporations now control the media, banking and academia and they plan on enslaving the rest of the population vis some form of Neoliberalism.
    2. An absolute halt to black and Muslim immigration.
    3. A recognition that a mostly white or mixed white/latino majority is essential to a good community. Immigration should not alter the ratio of races.
    4. Seizing assets and deportation to Israel of those leading the corruption, subversion and Israeli agents of influence.
    5. A 2 kid limit on people living below the poverty line.
    6. A new modus operandi for corporations and an absolute limit on their power.
    Something like that.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-09-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Verimard I'm working on a platform for the alt left. Unlike those good Goys on the Alt right, it won't be divided and conquered from the start.
    Here's a few of the main pillars. It'll be based on unapologetic science and facts.

1. Through corruption, subversion and teamwork Jews and corporations now control the media, banking and academia and they plan on enslaving the rest of the population vis some form of Neoliberalism.
    3. A recognition that a mostly white or mixed white/latino majority is essential to a good community. Immigration should not alter the ratio of races.
    4. Seizing assets and deportation to Israel of those leading the corruption, subversion and Israeli agents of influence.
    Something like that.
    Don't forget the ovens.

Comments

OSA: thats stage 2

FPS_Russia: Good call, they're going to have to pay back the Germans and others plus interest for the Holocaust swindle.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nah fuck the Holocaust, that's Germany's problem.
    Meanwhile hmmmm...

Haha israel now has a wall to halt Africans from pouring in, Bibi don't forget the ovens.
    I'm glad they didn't deport them here, those bastards HIAS tried. Only dif is we would of paid Israel for taking them not the other way around, that's how corrupt our govt has become.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-09-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Load Metric
    Jews in Israel: 70% support deporting immigrants.

Jews in America: 70% support amnesty for immigrants.

The essence of the JQ is summed up in this Talmudic double standard. In their own country they deport immigrants, but in their host countries they welcome them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

The essence of the JQ is summed up in this Talmudic double standard. In their own country they deport immigrants, but in their host countries they welcome them.
    I understand you are just a troll and aren't going to bother with this. You may not even understand it, I know there is no chance FPS would understand this, but he is goyim so expectations are low anyways:

If your normalize for socioeconomic status, location and eduction (basically compare Jews to educated, rich white people from the coasts in general) I doubt that 70% is any different than the general population. I wouldn't be surprised if it was lower.

Also, if you think most American Jews who were born here view Israel as "their country" and the US as a "host country", you have a very bad perception of reality.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Something like that.
    That sounds like a platform that would go over well in Russia right now. Why don't you learn Russian and move to Russia? Seems you might be happier there. No black or brown people and they murdered or ran off most of the Jews. Sounds like your kind of place.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Jewish Leaders' Reaction to CIS Survey Reveals They Know Their Own Polls Are Bogus
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+EmailPrint
    By Stephen Steinlight on January 27, 2010
    https://cis.org/Steinlight/Jewish-Le...olls-Are-Bogus
    Move to Russia, no thanks.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ex Malaysian PM's based AF, lol

I tell you guys what, that Paul Nehlen is looking very presidential, even tho I disagree with his strong support for Israel he's a rising star.

In the last 24 hrs I've ran into quite a few shocking and somewhat infuriating deceptions, I'll see if i can find em.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Check out the Jews fighting to keep 100% complete control of the American MSM, they got one more brutal war to lie us into and then they'll let us collapse and be their debt slaves forever. All our future generations will have to pay the interest on the $20 to $30 trillion we borrowed from Jewish bankers to fight Jewish wars and secure a Jewish homeland, let that sink in. Also, remember Kusher tried to shake down Qatar for $50 billion and have them close Al Jazeera.

People are going to freak out when they realize the scope of the deception and that we really have to pay this back while competing against hoards of bitter third world immigrants just for employment.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Speaking of MSM deception here's a few more gems besides the default deceptions.
    For U.S. Children, Minorities Will Be The Majority By 2020, Census Says
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...20-census-says
    Hey white Goy you thought this wasn't going to happen til around 2040, didn't you? Haha it's already to late, I hope your kids enjoy getting their ass kicked, being bullied and gang raped thanks to all the antiwhite propaganda and stoking of racial tensions thru the news and entertainment industry. This pretty much applies to all white countries. White people are blissfully unaware that many Jews have a deep seated mortal hate for white people.

UN Wants to Ship Africans from Israel to “Safe Western Countries”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/unhcr-...t-others-stay/ I really thought they would deport 40k Africans back to Africa instead of to white countries, I should of known better. Oh and I guess the UN's controlling our immigration policy, nice.

It takes 30 seconds to explain the true scope of chain migration, how come the medias kept us in the dark (no pun intended) since 1965, same w Germany, they had this pushed onto them w no debate either.

It's wayy worse than I thought.

This is the 1965 law Jews fought so hard for with the promise it wouldn't change the racial demographics.
    Thanks guys

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Speaking of MSM deception here's a few more gems besides the default deceptions.
    For U.S. Children, Minorities Will Be The Majority By 2020, Census Says
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...20-census-says
    Hey white Goy you thought this wasn't going to happen til around 2040, didn't you? Haha it's already to late, I hope your kids enjoy getting their ass kicked, being bullied and gang raped thanks to all the antiwhite propaganda and stoking of racial tensions thru the news and entertainment industry. This pretty much applies to all white countries. White people are blissfully unaware that many Jews have a deep seated mortal hate for white people.

UN Wants to Ship Africans from Israel to “Safe Western Countries”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/unhcr-...t-others-stay/ I really thought they would deport 40k Africans back to Africa instead of to white countries, I should of known better. Oh and I guess the UN's controlling our immigration policy, nice.

It takes 30 seconds to explain the true scope of chain migration, how come the medias kept us in the dark (no pun intended) since 1965, same w Germany, they had this pushed onto them w no debate either.

It's wayy worse than I thought.

This is the 1965 law Jews fought so hard for with the promise it wouldn't change the racial demographics.
    Thanks guys
    Given that white racial purity is such a big deal to you, and given that it is basically too late for the United States and Europe, no way to reverse the demographic trends underway, seems like your best bet is to convert to Judaism and move to Israel, since you won't move to Russia and most of the other "white" countries won't stay that way much longer.

Do you know any Hebrew? I am a little rusty, but I could help you get started if you would like.

Comments

FPS_Russia: No ty, generous offer but I don't want to miss the great awakening. Oh I'm not a W Supremacist I know Jews want us isolated but we're not going to turn our back on the Mexicans and give corporations a free pass.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ok. As it seems there is no objection let us begin the lesson. I do admit language and linguistics is not my forte, and I barely understand English grammar, much less the grammar of a language I don't even remember how to speak (and never did speak very well). But I will do my best.

The first letter of the Hebrew alphabet is Alef. It looks like this.

Name:  1200px-Hebrew_letter_Alef.svg.png
Views: 182
Size:  22.8 KB

For all intensive purposes it is a silent consonant. Normally you see it at the beginning of a word, separating two consonants or the end of a word. So when you see this consonant you pretty much just move on to the next vowel, which is normally just below it.

אדוני

The word below is a word starting with alef that comes up a lot if you are reading biblical stuff. It is the Hebrew word for God, roughly translated "Adonai". The alef itself pretty much is silent and the "a" sound comes from what would be a consonant signifying the "a" sound below it. Unfortunately, when you read adult stuff they don't even include the vowels. You kinda just know what they are because you recognize the word or you have a feeling what vowels go naturally in between the two consonants. I admit I never quite got to that point and needed the vowels to actually read something that I didn't just have memorized. Here is the same word with the vowels underneath.

Name:  adonai.gif
Views: 145
Size:  1.6 KB

The vowel below the aleph is an "a" sound.

Ok. That is enough for today I think.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...473723093.html

Mob of teenagers beats up homeless man and then resists arrest and gets in fight with police. No coverage shown and no mention of the race of these assailants, which isn't really necessary because we all know what it is. Also, good chance this was a hate crime and the main motivation for the assault was racial, but this event, and thousands of others like it happening every year, aint making the ADL hate crime list.

But the psychotic half white half Asian kid who murdered his Asian roommates 10 years ago in Santa Barbara, that was an alt right attack. And every time some white drunk college kid gets caught on a cell phone camera using the N word, yep you guessed it. Check one more down in the hate crime attack list.

And if you were wondering, this event did not make the front page of the NYT (or probably any other page). But if the assailants had been white and he victim not, you can guarantee it would have made the front page, and pictures would be shown, and police would be investigating it as a hate crime attack.

Thread Information