Page 175 of 634 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wait, so the DNC is corrupt? Say it ain't so!

TYT really sucks, though. I don't know how you can stand to watch that trash. I can watch other left-leaning shows and understand the appeal, even if I disagree. With TYT, I just find it painful to watch and awful. It's hard to get through an episode. Neither host is likable.

Anyway, yes the DNC is resisting the movement left, but the moderate Democrats are losing the culture war, and soon enough the DNC is going to fall to that wing. I also believe Biden is going to want to make an impact, and not just be a placeholder for a future leftist President. He will want to go down in history as the President who started the revolution which remade America.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Exhibit A opinion
    Exhibit B conjecture
    Exhibit C anectdotal
    All of this is true and verified to be true, les.

The full extent of all of this isn't known, but anyone honest about the situation will admit that there were a ton of undiagnosed cases.
    i have no doubt the math you've explained is verified and true it's just
    the why and where portions you put forth I question.
    Nothing in Reasons part 2 and 3 speaks to any objective
    science
    Last edited by limitles; 08-12-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Load Metric

TYT really sucks, though. I don't know how you can stand to watch that trash. I can watch other left-leaning shows and understand the appeal, even if I disagree. With TYT, I just find it painful to watch and awful. It's hard to get through an episode. Neither host is likable.

Anyway, yes the DNC is resisting the movement left, but the moderate Democrats are losing the culture war, and soon enough the DNC is going to fall to that wing. I also believe Biden is going to want to make an impact, and not just be a placeholder for a future leftist President. He will want to go down in history as the President who started the revolution which remade America.
    TYT is great

love the show and the hosts

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Originally because nightmarefish mentioned that the damages of the current riot season were close to a trillion. The direct property damage of Katrina was 1/10th of a trillion. The current riot damages are between 2/1000th - 4/1000th of a trillion.

I didn't bring up the cost of riots. He did. I just corrected him.
    My complaint was that the riots aren't being covered on msm. And your response is to bring up a natural disaster from 15 years ago which did more damage and was covered religiously for weeks on end by msm. It doesn't make sense.
    Like i said before, it's just for scale. Katrina is what 100 billion looks like.

The riots are being covered by MSM.

Is there anyone that isn't aware of the riots all over the country?

There isn't a play by play analysis of the Portland courthouse every day. There aren't too many hot takes how this is the end of western civilization because Portland. At some point most people just don't care.

Load Metric

My complaint was that the riots aren't being covered on msm. And your response is to bring up a natural disaster from 15 years ago which did more damage and was covered religiously for weeks on end by msm. It doesn't make sense.
    Like i said before, it's just for scale. Katrina is what 100 billion looks like.

There isn't a play by play analysis of the Portland courthouse every day. There aren't too many hot takes how this is the end of western civilization because Portland. At some point most people just don't care.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200717-154213_Chrome_50.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  191.5 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: DUMB MOTHERFUCKER ASSCLOWN!!!
    Last edited by dwai; 08-12-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

Speaking of scale and MSM coverage....

Why is it when a black man is killed by a white man there is wall-to-wall 24/7 news coverage, the nation stops and we need to tear down our entire system but when this happens:

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1293208169339133953

We get complete crickets from the MSM.

I’m just trying to give you an idea of scale and MSM coverage.

Load Metric

All of this is true and verified to be true, les.

The full extent of all of this isn't known, but anyone honest about the situation will admit that there were a ton of undiagnosed cases.
    Nothing in Reasons part 1 and 2 speaks to any objective
    science
    The part he is omitting is that there are tons more deaths already for the same exact reasons. It isn’t 170k. It’s far more.

We didn’t really have adequate testing until June. Since then the numbers are accurate I feel. Before that, we had tens of thousands of extra deaths for months when you look at year over year average in many states. So whatever number you divide into whatever number is inaccurate. What we know is this isn’t any flu. People cite the worst year of the flu. The average year for the flu is it kills anywhere from 12k-65k. Average year it might be high 30s, with us doing nothing like lockdowns. We have vaccines to protect the elderly.

So many people died early and this thing hits way more older people than anything, where kids have no incentive to push for some autopsy. We won’t ever know how many it killed. It’s not like your 20 year old dies and you’re absolutely getting to the bottom of it. This thing killed all kinds of people early. We see now how it’s a months long process and delay to rise and fall. We didn’t go up to 2k deaths a day for months overnight. We had way more cases and way more death than we will ever know leading up to that point.

Druff has always taken this seriously, so I am not saying he denies this, and I agree with the premise we might be at something like 8-10x confirmed cases, but we are also at way more deaths than reported. Both seem obvious.

Comments

nightmarefish: Beat me to it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

science
    The part he is omitting is that there are tons more deaths already for the same exact reasons. It isn’t 170k. It’s far more.

We didn’t really have adequate testing until June. Since then the numbers are accurate I feel. Before that, we had tens of thousands of extra deaths for months when you look at year over year average in many states. So whatever number you divide into whatever number is inaccurate. What we know is this isn’t any flu. People cite the worst year of the flu. The average year for the flu is it kills anywhere from 12k-65k. Average year it might be high 30s, with us doing nothing like lockdowns. We have vaccines to protect the elderly.

So many people died early and this thing hits way more older people than anything, where kids have no incentive to push for some autopsy. We won’t ever know how many it killed. It’s not like your 20 year old dies and you’re absolutely getting to the bottom of it. This thing killed all kinds of people early. We see now how it’s a months long process and delay to rise and fall. We didn’t go up to 2k days a day for months overnight. We had way more cases and way more death than we will ever know.

Druff has always taken this seriously, so I am not saying he denies this, and I agree with the premise we might be at something like 8-10x confirmed cases, but we are also at way more deaths than reported. Both seem obvious.
    All you have to do is do some research and look at IFR. Most reports have it somewhere between .1% and .5% overall. If you’re under retirement age the IFR is like less than .1%.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-12-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

science

So many people died early and this thing hits way more older people than anything, where kids have no incentive to push for some autopsy. We won’t ever know how many it killed. It’s not like your 20 year old dies and you’re absolutely getting to the bottom of it. This thing killed all kinds of people early. We see now how it’s a months long process and delay to rise and fall. We didn’t go up to 2k deaths a day for months overnight. We had way more cases and way more death than we will ever know leading up to that point.

If anyone has year over year death rates I would love to see them. You also have to factor in how many extra deaths could have been avoided in New York and New Jersey if their governors hadn’t ordered corona patients in to nursing homes. Deaths per million in NY and NJ are completely off the charts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Why is it when a black man is killed by a white man there is wall-to-wall 24/7 news coverage, the nation stops and we need to tear down our entire system but when this happens:

You don't really believe that left leaners dont give a shit about this monster killing this kid?

I'd cut that fuckers balls of with a butter knife and shove them up his ass if given the chance and Most of my left leaning friends and family would do the same

The 1% is your enemy and mine. They want us divided because we are weaker that way.

Comments

dwai: gotta green this

gimmick: yup

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

You don't really believe that left leaners dont give a shit about this monster killing this kid?

I'd cut that fuckers balls of with a butter knife and shove them up his ass if given the chance and Most of my left leaning friends and family would do the same

The 1% is your enemy and mine. They want us divided because we are weaker that way.
    There’s been a complete blackout in MSM coverage of this story. What does that tell you?

Platinum
    Load Metric

I think he’s pointing out the obvious reality that if it was a white guy killing a black kid msm would be on this story like stink on shit. But it’s a black guy and white kid so they say nothing.

Load Metric

I think he’s pointing out the obvious reality that if it was a white guy killing a black kid msm would be on this story like stink on shit. But it’s a black guy and white kid so they say nothing.
    MUH OPPRESSED

Load Metric

So many people died early and this thing hits way more older people than anything, where kids have no incentive to push for some autopsy. We won’t ever know how many it killed. It’s not like your 20 year old dies and you’re absolutely getting to the bottom of it. This thing killed all kinds of people early. We see now how it’s a months long process and delay to rise and fall. We didn’t go up to 2k days a day for months overnight. We had way more cases and way more death than we will ever know.

All you have to do is do some research and look at IFR. Most reports have it somewhere between .1% and .5% overall. If you’re under retirement age the IFR is like .1% or less.
    There is no way to figure out an IFR when you don’t know how many cases you have had and how many people have died. It’s kind of math. There isn’t any research that can be definite. It’s pure guesswork. Druff is putting forth that maybe 50 million cases have already occurred. That’s ballpark, but I’d guess he would say it’s in that arena and I’ve seen serious people say that.

Florida and California and Texas have more cases than New York officially, but we know that isn’t accurate.

New York has a median age of 35. Florida has a median age of 42. New Yorkers are way fitter.

Once we see what this thing acts like in fall, we will be able to formulate a more accurate picture of what warm weather Covid looks like and cold weather Covid looks like.

We got a glimpse at the tail end of the year. Every virus kills more in colder weather. New Yorkers were spreading it early, they didn’t know it was there, and Cuomo made a mistake that might have added 6k deaths to the tab with the nursing homes, but it seems obvious they had way more cases at some point than Florida has ever had given the median age/death rate/and BMI of its populace. At least we better hope they did or else it spells way worse trouble.

There is a formula where we will be able to look back at this and make a better guess, at some point, but I have a feeling we have one more really bad fall/winter ahead before we get to the let’s look back and make a guess stage. I hope not. I hope it passes. I find that impossible to believe though. Even if we are at 10x the cases, that’s less than a 6th of the population. We have improved everything. How we act and how we treat it, but no herd immunity arises at 15-20%. I think this thing is clearly much deadlier in cool weather, so we may have a few states with a few hundred deaths a day and a whole bunch with 80-100. Maybe no place gets as bad as NYC was, but we have a cumulative number that’s similar in bad weather to last year.

That’s just a guess, but it hadn’t spread already to rural areas when it was cold. Now it’s circulating there.

No IFR can be accurate. It can be an educated guess, but we don’t know.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    that rainbow haired clown freak is too big. make it smaller

Comments

dwai: I'll let Druff figure it out
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

There’s been a complete blackout in MSM coverage of this story. What does that tell you?
    I googled Matt Walsh 5 year old murdered

Nothing comes up besides th twitter you linked.

Looks like the right wing media isnt covering it either.

You certain this sint made up? 1 guy tweeting doesnt make it true.

Not saying it isnt...but 1 guys tweet doesnt make it true. You have another link to the crime?\

edit- I actually found one story

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/16158...-boy-next-door

Platinum
    Load Metric

My dream is that the extremes on both sides eventually piss off the reasonable people in the middle enough to form a third party. Problem is, that would take the politicians in the middle to grow some balls which I realize is highly unlikely.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    that rainbow haired clown freak is too big. make it smaller
    better?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

i would vote for a toad just to make sure the democrats don't get power. they're clearly not able to handle such a responsibility.

republicans in my neck of the woods are already bullet pointing family values and ensuring public safety as top 5 platforms.

Comments

BiffCo99:
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric

I googled Matt Walsh 5 year old murdered

Nothing comes up besides th twitter you linked.

Looks like the right wing media isnt covering it either.

You certain this sint made up? 1 guy tweeting doesnt make it true.

Not saying it isnt...but 1 guys tweet doesnt make it true. You have another link to the crime?\

edit- I actually found one story

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/16158...-boy-next-door
    It’s only gotten local coverage which is insanity:

https://twitter.com/KMOV/status/1293652736462991366

Thread Information