Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serial killer in Idyllwild, California?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.abc10.com/article/news/l...2-89f9bfcf39f8

A large group of neighbors and friends searched the entire ranch on Sunday – on foot, on horseback, and by vehicle – but they could not locate Abrams.

One of the neighbors ended up calling a Riverside Sheriff’s lieutenant on Sunday.

But by the time deputies finally arrived to search the ranch on Monday afternoon, Abram’s fiancé had left the property.

Harper told News 8 he drove his RV out of state, for business in New Mexico and Colorado, while deputies spent three days searching the Bonita Vista Ranch for the missing Abrams.
    Yeah, totally sounds like the actions of an innocent man -- leaving the state in an RV "for business" right after your fiancee goes missing.

Also, apparently the estate dispute involving her late husband involved their kids, as opposed to kids her husband brought into the marriage. The dispute had something to do with a prenuptual agreement signed in 1984, and her attempt to invalidate it. This led to her fiancee getting her to create that trust, and then 2 weeks later she vanishes and he drives out of state.

Not suspicious at all.

I don't think we will ever see the other 3 solved. It is possible that two of them were hiking accidents in remote areas.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Rosario Garcia was found on February 5.... dead.

She was found in Pinyon Pines, which is where her car was discovered abandoned last year.

Not much more is known at this time, but investigators are claiming no evidence was found of foul play. It is likely her dementia caused her to simply wander off, and she got lost and died.

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/lo...e-85c5af272138

This leaves three unaccounted for: Lydia Adams, Roy Prifogle, and Melissa Lane

As I mentioned in the post above, it looks like Adams' fiancee may have been involved in her disappearance.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    New missing person in the area: Diana Perez Gonazlez, age 29

She was reported missing by her boyfriend on December 11. It is not clear where she was last seen. She is/was pregnant, and also had a young child.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    New missing person in the area: Diana Perez Gonazlez, age 29

She was reported missing by her boyfriend on December 11. It is not clear where she was last seen. She is/was pregnant, and also had a young child.
    Cases like this immediately sound suspicious given that boyfriends/husbands that kill their girlfriend/wife will sometimes claim they just “went missing” after sufficiently disposing of the body. Especially one who is pregnant and the boyfriend wanted out of the relationship. Shades of Scott Peterson and Chris Watts, perhaps?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Rosario Garcia was found on February 5.... dead.

She was found in Pinyon Pines, which is where her car was discovered abandoned last year.

Not much more is known at this time, but investigators are claiming no evidence was found of foul play. It is likely her dementia caused her to simply wander off, and she got lost and died.

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/lo...e-85c5af272138

This leaves three unaccounted for: Lydia Adams, Roy Prifogle, and Melissa Lane

As I mentioned in the post above, it looks like Adams' fiancee may have been involved in her disappearance.
    The fact that one of the missing is a male makes me think it's not a serial killer. Unless he is the very rare disorganized type.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like I hit 5 of the 6 of these. Idyllwild Police Dept, if you're hiring, take note. I'll work remotely.

Jade Kemerer
    My prediction: Intentional disappearance, will be found alive
    Actual result: Intentional disappearance, found alive

Venessa Vlasek:
    My prediction: Intentional disappearance, will be found alive:
    Actual result: Intentional disappearance, found alive

Rosario Garcia:
    My prediction: Wandered off due to dementia, will be found dead
    Actual result: Found dead, likely wandered off due to dementia and died in the elements

Roy Prifogle:
    My prediction: Had fatal hiking accident, will either be found dead or never found
    Actual result: 11 months not found, last seen hiking. Likely dead from hiking accident.

Lydia "Dia" Adams:
    My prediction: Murdered by someone she knows, will either be found dead or never found
    Actual result: Local TV station and police implying high chance she was murdered by fiancee, are investigating

Melissa Lane:
    My prediction: Intentional disappearance, will be found alive
    Actual result: Unknown. Not found alive for many months, likely dead.

Aside from Melissa Lane, looks like I got the rest correct.

Not sure what to say about the most recent one. Not enough info, except that, as Mumbles said, her boyfriend reporting her missing is suspicious.

I don't think there's a serial killer out there, though. Honestly the only one of the original six which looks like a possible random murder is Melissa Lane, and there's a decent chance she just had a hiking accident like Roy Prifogle.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, when men over 45 disappear while hiking, almost 100% of the time it's either a hiking accident or a health condition which brings on a hiking accident (such as a heart attack which causes the guy to fall off a cliff or roll down a hill).

This is because hiking is a physical activity, and men 45-60 are far more prone to sudden heart attacks than women of that age.

Load Metric
    BTW, when men over 45 disappear while hiking, almost 100% of the time it's either a hiking accident or a health condition which brings on a hiking accident (such as a heart attack which causes the guy to fall off a cliff or roll down a hill).

This is because hiking is a physical activity, and men 45-60 are far more prone to sudden heart attacks than women of that age.
    Once when hiking on Camelback Mountain about 20+ years ago during the winter, I rendered aid to a middle-aged guy on the trail who had just suffered a heart attack. He was just below me on the trail a couple hundred feet from the summit, was struggling and had just collapsed. Fortunately someone next to him kept him from hitting the ground hard, and he was responsive but disoriented and breathing super hard.

It was about 40 degrees that day that high up on the trail and he hadn’t brought a jacket or swewtshirt, just a long sleeve shirt. I had brought a sweatshirt and had it on given the temp there, but I took it off and helped get it on him to keep him warm, and a few of us stayed with him until the fire rescue paramedics came about 20-30 minutes later. The heart-attack vitim recovered nicely, but my sweatshirt, which was a fave of mine, was a casualty of the affair, having gotten torn by the paramedics to administer aid.

A few months later, after his recover, the guy and his wife sent me a thank you note for helping out, as well as a pullover nylon/microknit sailing sweater with his yacht club’s name and logo on it. Unfortunately, since then, I’ve done a lot less hiking and it soon was way too small for my mumbling corpulance.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  skiller.JPG
Views: 209
Size:  89.7 KB

She was found near twenty nine palms!

Add her to the serial killer list?

Name:  killer2.JPG
Views: 220
Size:  128.8 KB

Free lewfather!

Thread Information