Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Chris Christie....

Load Metric

Fuck Chris Christie....

...and the horse that fat fuck rode in on. I personally hope that cocksucker goes down for the corrupt douche he is. I believe he severely hurt Romney's chances for presidency and would vote Dem before I voted for that smelly n-word.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...-top-aide.html

Hopefully more incriminating stuff to come

Comments

big dick: great thread. fuck that fatass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    ...and the horse that fat fuck rode in on. I personally hope that cocksucker goes down for the corrupt douche he is. I believe he severely hurt Romney's chances for presidency and would vote Dem before I voted for that smelly n-word.

Romney had waaaaaay more going against him than anything Chris Christie did to hamper him.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Romney wasn't going to win, anyway, but I agree that Christie sucks.

Never really liked him.

Not clear if he knew about this beforehand or not, but still F him either way.

The worst part:

The gridlock delayed crews responding to medical emergencies, including that of a 91-year-old woman who suffered cardiac arrest and later died. Paramedics hit heavy traffic on Fort Lee Road and met the ambulance en route to the hospital instead of at the scene, Paul Favia, Fort Lee’s emergency medical services coordinator, said in a Sept. 10 letter to Sokolich released by the borough clerk’s office.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Romney had waaaaaay more going against him than anything Chris Christie did to hamper him.
    I do agree with you and Romney wasn't going to win regardless now that I look back at it. But for that fat fuck to openly commend Obama immediately before the election was fucked up imo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Never really liked him.

The worst part:

The gridlock delayed crews responding to medical emergencies, including that of a 91-year-old woman who suffered cardiac arrest and later died. Paramedics hit heavy traffic on Fort Lee Road and met the ambulance en route to the hospital instead of at the scene, Paul Favia, Fort Lee’s emergency medical services coordinator, said in a Sept. 10 letter to Sokolich released by the borough clerk’s office.
    Well hopefully we find out he did know about this. Then we won't have to worry about him in a couple years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

I do agree with you and Romney wasn't going to win regardless now that I look back at it. But for that fat fuck to openly commend Obama immediately before the election was fucked up imo.
    I actually applauded the non-partisan nature of it.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Never really liked him.

The worst part:
    Well hopefully we find out he did know about this. Then we won't have to worry about him in a couple years.
    Someone will have to throw him under the bus and I really don't see that happening. Shit rolls down hill.

Load Metric
    So let me get this straight; Governor of New Jersey has henchmen stop traffic over 1 bridge going to NYC for a couple of days and everyone wants to drown the Governor. Yet Obama has a henchman running the IRS and obstructing 501c charity applications because they favor the opposing party and that somehow has no effect on the President. I love how the media tells people what to be outraged at. Suckers.

Comments

Daly: Not letting facts get int he way of a good arguement Rep

Corrigan: Not letting facts get int he way of a good arguement Rep

big dick: Not letting facts get int he way of a good arguement Rep

Brittney Griner's Clit: ++++++++++++++++++++

Load Metric

Reminds me of...

Comments

Sanlmar: Laughable shot of Romney "the blue collar union guy" I am sure he never sat in a bleacher seat in his life.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

Reminds me of...

I haven't thought about that sign in a long time. You will have to regale me with what you are inferring one day.

Load Metric
    Being from Mass we got to know ex Mass Governor Romney all too well. Inherited money, privelaged and detached. Never had a shot at the Senate or President. His own state didn't carry him.

Sick of the moneyed & the academics claiming to represent me.

Successful leaders need not be the richest or smartest. Leadership qualities are what I look for.

Christie seemed different enough to attract my attention. Christie was brash, self made and seemed to have charisma needed to lead. Kinda looked forward to his run for President. Would be good theater at the very least.

Being a donut eating fat fuck was a plus in my book.

It is remarkable to be able to pinpoint the very-moment a guy's career implodes.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-10-2014 at 12:22 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Being from Mass we got to know ex Mass Governor Romney all too well. Inherited money, privelaged and detached. Never had a shot at the Senate or President. His own state didn't carry him.

Successful leaders need not be the richest or smartest. Leadership qualities are what I look for.

Christie seemed different enough to attract my attention. Christie was brash, self made and seemed to have charisma needed to lead. Kinda looked forward to his run for President. Would be good theater at the very least.

It is remarkable to be able to pinpoint the very-moment a guy's career implodes.
    Mitt Romney did not inherit a dime and is self made. Not saying he was not born with a silver spoon, but he made his own money and created a lot of jobs. Yes, he closed a lot of companies as well, but his activities were a net gain for the economy.

The country would be 100x better with Mitt Romney but he simply did not appeal to the people getting free shit for eternity. So he never stood a chance.

As far as Chris Christie, he is a fucking fat phony.

Load Metric
    yeah I bet he used to be or still is a huge dick sucking brown noser. I started to like him after sandy but not after hearing about this. fuck off fatboy

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Using my fade Pooh theory we can safely assume that Chris Christie is in fact God.

Load Metric
    Listen, this is personal you dumb fks. Mr Christie is thone who championed the internet gambling bill, the first of its kind ever in Amurrica. He didnt limit that too just poker, he made it all i gaming. The man deserves a shot, if nothign more than I genuinely thnk he is what this country needs. A nice balance of liberal and conserv.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: He's tough on domestic violence though

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

For the love of god I hope you are a dupe. What was your screen name at NWP?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    So let me get this straight; Governor of New Jersey has henchmen stop traffic over 1 bridge going to NYC for a couple of days and everyone wants to drown the Governor. Yet Obama has a henchman running the IRS and obstructing 501c charity applications because they favor the opposing party and that somehow has no effect on the President. I love how the media tells people what to be outraged at. Suckers.
    Pooh is the poster boy for all the sheep that get told what to be offended by.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Mitt Romney did not inherit a dime and is self made. Not saying he was not born with a silver spoon, but he made his own money and created a lot of jobs. Yes, he closed a lot of companies as well, but his activities were a net gain for the economy.

The country would be 100x better with Mitt Romney but he simply did not appeal to the people getting free shit for eternity. So he never stood a chance.

As far as Chris Christie, he is a fucking fat phony.
    That bolded statement has to almost certainly be categorically false. If you can produce his rich ass fathers will and show me that Mitt was left off I will apologize 100 times. I remember back in 2000 when I was 17 and dumb enough to think I was Democrat and follwed everything, they tried to sell a same story about Bush jr. being self made Now I don't follow close at all and even though it is sorta more believable that Mitt made sure he inherited nothing I'd really need to see some paperwork before I could ever begin to believe that.

I mean he was rich as hell before his father died but I think he would be the first kid in the history of the universe that ripped up an inheritance check. Even though I don't follow near as closely anymore I would like to think a story about Mitt not inheriting anything would be something I would have heard about.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 01-10-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I hate him cause he was against medical marijuana and purposely slowed down the implementation of the program when he got into office, not to mention the only people that were "allowed" licenses to open shops were his staff. 10k to a apply for a license? REALLY?

Fuck that fat fuck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Lesson for Christie here: it's much easier to dodge bullets when you're in the last term of a presidency.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Mr Christie is thone who championed the internet gambling bill, the first of its kind ever in Amurrica. He didnt limit that too just poker, he made it all i gaming. The man deserves a shot, if nothign more than I genuinely thnk he is what this country needs. A nice balance of liberal and conserv.
    Yeah he championed it so much he vetoed in the first time in went across his desk, then reluctantly signed it the 2nd time making them make major changes to it. That kind of "champion"

Dude is nothing but a cheap bully. I kinda like the fact that he doesn't give a fuck what his critics think and doesn't suck up to people, but this kind of shit doesn't surprise me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Multimillionaire GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney says he built that wealth himself, "the American way."

Romney, the son of a corporate CEO, made his own fortune leading private equity firm Bain Capital.

But as the product of a wealthy Michigan suburb, private prep school and ultimately Harvard, Romney still faces accusations of silver-spoon privilege.

"I know the Democrats want to go after the fact that I've been successful," Romney said at a Republican presidential debate in Charleston, S.C. on Jan. 19, 2012, as he explained why he would wait to release his tax returns. "I'm not going to apologize for being successful."

His father, George Romney, who led Detroit automaker American Motors Corp., was a three-time governor of Michigan and himself ran for president in the 1960s.

"I could have stayed in Detroit like him and gotten pulled up in a car company," Romney said at the debate. "I went off on my own. I didn't inherit money from my parents. What I have, I earned. I worked hard, the American way."

We were curious. Did Romney, the last of George and Lenore's four children, receive no inheritance on his path to wealth?

Romney's words

We asked Romney's campaign about his claim.

"Mitt Romney's success is based on his 25-year career in business and the fact that he founded and led one of the most successful private equity companies in the world," spokesman Ryan Williams said.

That wasn't as helpful as, say, a copy of his father's will.

Nor was there any information about George Romney's financial legacy in the many obituaries for the Michigan luminary, who died in 1995 at age 88.

But Mitt Romney has addressed the question himself, it turns out, in an interview with C-SPAN in 2006. Host Brian Lamb asked him why his father hadn't given him an inheritance.

Romney answered, "Well, he didn’t have as much as I think some people anticipated. And I did get a check from my dad when he passed away. I shouldn’t say a check, but I did inherit some funds from my dad. But I turned and gave that away to charity. In this case I gave it to a school which Brigham Young University established in his honor. ... And that’s where his inheritance ended up."

According to a short history of the George W. Romney Institute of Public Management at BYU, the family provided an endowment in 1998, within a few years of George Romney's death.

So, in Romney's own words, he did "inherit some funds" from his dad. But he gave them away.

Why?

"I figured we had enough of our own," he said.

He probably did. By 1995, Romney had already led Bain Capital for more than a decade, where shrewd investments made him millions. He stepped down in 1999.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: not 2012 anymore..

Thread Information