Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am actually very curious how Jews somehow became responsible for all the atrocities of the Bolsheviks. I mean, I get the media and bank arguments, because a lot of Jews control the media and banks ,both in the past and the present. Although I think the influence of the Rothchilds has been vastly overblown. If the Rothchilds were half as prominent and influential as purported, obviously Naziism wouldn't have happened in the first place.

But it isn't clear to me how the Jews controlled the Bolsheviks/Soviets and orchestrated all the atrocities you are giving them credit for. My understanding is that as a whole they were a pretty big recipient of the atrocities, which is one of the reason the Jewish population in the USSR plummeted during the Soviet era. Also, none of the main Soviet leaders were even Jewish that I am aware of.

Maybe you can walk me through who these Jewish Bolsheviks were who somehow controlled Lenin and Stalin and orchestrated all these atrocities. It wasn't that long ago. If they actually existed their names shouldn't be too hard to find.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    No red pills but interesting, lol at these old school communist spies.

Guess who sabotaged the NK summit? The traitor who has a history of blatant straight up espionage. Oh and regime change in Iran could cost trillions, no wonder he's beating that drum.
    http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/05...a-summit-.html
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-25-2018 at 12:09 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Indianapolis is the most underrated city, wow.
    Let face the horror of how bad things have gotten.

2 min 50 sec Joseph Kony, remember him from the Kony2012 movement. Iirc their goal was to stop child soldiers. Around 20 years ago Pierce was talking about Kony, did Kony2012 leave out the cannibalism, i'm not sure.

Kony update, $800 million later he's a larger threat than ever.
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/28/...till-a-threat/
    This is what happens when you let right wing blohards, corporate dems, defense contractors and the Pentagon handle simple foreign policy objectives. Defund the fuckin Pentacon already.

Yea Bolton, lets do regime change in Iran.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-25-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Love among human beings. One of the core commandments of Judaism is "Love your neighbor as yourself" (Leviticus 19:18), sometimes called the Great Commandment. This commandment stands at the center of the central book in the Torah.
    Such an amazing people w an amazing religion. Always there to selflessly shepherd the weak thru the valley of darkness.

Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-26-2018 at 04:46 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Love among human beings. One of the core commandments of Judaism is "Love your neighbor as yourself" (Leviticus 19:18), sometimes called the Great Commandment. This commandment stands at the center of the central book in the Torah.
    Such an amazing people w an amazing religion. Always there to selflessly shepherd the weak thru the valley of darkness.

Such brave soldiers. Hiding behind a mound of dirt shooting unarmed children.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Good listen

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Savage is clearly a Brooklyn Jew. He has the most obvious Brooklyn Jew accent of all time. Are you sure he isn't a double agent?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Savage is clearly a Brooklyn Jew. He has the most obvious Brooklyn Jew accent of all time. Are you sure he isn't a double agent?
    All these C.E.C right wing talkers should be marked (FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY). I don't consider a single one of them remotely credible. If you wanna know the truth, Pierce is all you need, btw that Pierce vid above was spot on.

Savage diverts the blame for non white immigration away from Jews and likes to pretend he doesn't support wars for Israel but when the time is right he's no different than John Bolton. Everyone in the C.E.C. Conservative Entertainment Complex is full of shit, they spew right wing corporate propaganda and push wars for Israel, all of them.

Might as well drop a yuge red pill, no one knows about this.
    Name:  63aa51571b2d23e52b7ae869e3f4cce408fcc84b8034efbb28dfb94476188d55.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  190.2 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    RIP
    Name:  gaza-nurse-1527940469308.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  55.9 KB
    Palestinian nurse shot by an Israeli sniper, wtf

Anyway check this recent headline.
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...long-1.6134931
    In Syria, Putin and Netanyahu Were on the Same Side All Along

Putin is ready to ditch Iran to keep Israel happy and save Assad’s victory

Ok quote from the book in my signature, improved link
    https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/israel.htm

In viewing the 1973 War, most people, and it seems most Arabs, are of the impression that since Soviet Russia sold equipment to Egypt and other Arab countries, the Soviets were in support of the Arabs in the 1973 War. This is a false impression. To understand that this is the result of more deceit on the part of Israel and the Soviet Union, you must be aware of the Golda Meir-Stalin/Kaganovich Pact.

Golda Meir had been born in Russia, grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and in 1921 migrated to Israel. In 1949, Golda Meir became Israel's first ambassador to the Soviet Union.

Representing Israel, Ambassador Golda Meir, a Bolshevik Jewess, met with two representatives of the Soviet Union: Kaganovich, a Bolshevik Jew and Stalin who had married a Bolshevik Jewess. They made a secret agreement—a pact.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS_Trivia Remember the cannibal warlord fr Liberia named “Jungle Jabbah”.
    Name:  jungle-jabbeth1M.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  74.0 KB
    Where is he now?

He's been in Pennsylvania for 20 years and was just sentenced to 30 years in prison for lying on his immigration papers. Tbh I'm surprised some Jewish group isn't fighting for his release. This is how well they screen immigrants.

http://newobserveronline.com/jungle-...-20-years-ago/
    Other News
    More heartbreaking racism fr Israel.
    Israel: Black Converts to Judaism not Jews, Can’t Come to Jewish Ethnostate

213 White South Africans have Applied for Asylum in Australia
    Gl w that

Load Metric
    For FPS:

Name:  FPS.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  76.7 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So what's the real reason Israel had their puppet pull out of the Iran deal based on a pack of lies?

They want to starve as many Iranians to death as they can just like the did the Russians, Ukrainians, Iraqis and almost Palestinians.

Don't believe me? Ok let the Rabbi explain it.
    17:20
    \
    He likes to pretend the Iranians will overthrow their govt but that never happens. Ideally after millions starve to death the US military will be employed for regime change, that'll cost us trillions more in debt so afterwards it will be our turn to go hungry. That Max Blumenthal video was a sincere warning what awaits America.

Edit:
    Boots I forgot to ad Serbia and iirc India to the starvation list, how about stop killing innocent people?

Comments

Boots2yas: Stop posting
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-04-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Serena Williams withdrew from the French Open Monday with a pectoral injury
    translation
    Serena Williams pulls out of her match at the French Open vs Sharapova to do a cycle of Juice. There was a site called tennishasasteroidproblem or something and they listed all the times tennis players that withdrew (esp Serena) under strange circumstances only to return better than ever. I looked up Sharapova, she's returning from a 15 month doping ban and still looks female.

I think it might be politically incorrect to bust Serena, check the link Serena's not a good liar, she reminds me of a kid faking sick to stay home from school.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b010565aae3176
    Lol @ the panic room incident

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My research on all this Muslim immigration consistently arrives at similar conclusions as this link.
    A complete explanation of the refugee crisis.
    https://justice4poland.com/2015/09/0...omment-page-1/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My research on all this Muslim immigration consistently arrives at similar conclusions as this link.
    In case anyone is curious I went to the webpage. Nothing new. Same conspiracy, Jews promoting race mixing to get rid of the "white race"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In case anyone is curious I went to the webpage. Nothing new. Same conspiracy, Jews promoting race mixing to get rid of the "white race"
    Oh you want a big story, time for a FPS exclusive. This is a different Bronfman funded sex cult. It's shockingly similar to the current sex cult, this time the blonde isn't just used as a patsy, she's found dead and this involves a different Bronfman sister a different Jewish "Guru". Bronfman and Arlen Specter team up to help the Jewish "Guru" to get out of jail on murder charges and hop the country for 23 years.

A little past half way down on the page, the paragraph starts with "Ira Einhorn was a smart, fast-talking Jewish con man"
    https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/06...l-treatment-2/
    I'm not sure but i think Barbara Bronfman now goes by Phyllis Lambert.

The "guru's wiki aka the Unicorn killer
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Einhorn

Sidenote, I was right, they tricked Alison Mack into confessing and she is indeed a patsy. Meanwhile the Bronfmans are hiding out on their personal Island or some shit. Well it's not like she has to hide out but she's probably playing it safe.https://artvoice.com/2018/06/04/fals...-was-her-idea/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If you don't like getting lied into open ended wars against out interest and costing trillions of dollars.
    If you don't like funding the cold blooded genocide of the Palestinians
    If you don't like a foreign govt looting our country
    Better keep it to your self

Yep total in your face insanity.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS,

I kinda agree with you there is a conspiracy to promote cultural Marxism to confuse people, so the elites can rob us blind. But this whole Israel oppression of Palestinians narrative is part of the problem, not the solution. Guess what, you know who is super critical and obsessed with Israeli oppression of Palestinians?: Openly Cultural Marxist US professors and students, the UN, Reuters, and the aforementioned Al-Jazeera. And guess what, if you ever find yourself on the same side as all 4 of these entities on a topic you should take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself which pill you really took?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS,

I kinda agree with you there is a conspiracy to promote cultural Marxism to confuse people, so the elites can rob us blind. But this whole Israel oppression of Palestinians narrative is part of the problem, not the solution. Guess what, you know who is super critical and obsessed with Israeli oppression of Palestinians?: Openly Cultural Marxist US professors and students, the UN, Reuters, and the aforementioned Al-Jazeera. And guess what, if you ever find yourself on the same side as all 4 of these entities on a topic you should take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself which pill you really took?
    I just want the same diversity and multiculturalism for Israel that Jews insist on in all white countries. Tear down the wall, check your Islamophobia and welcome the Palestinians. Take in some Syrian and Somalian refugees too.

Practice what you preach.
    Kedoshim: And Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself
    One of BN's best

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am confused. So are you saying we should give in to the Cultural Marxists and join the #BDS movement?

Thread Information