Page 727 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 22762767771772372472572672772872973073173777782712271727 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,540 of 42966

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I will respond to your questions HK and LOTF.
    Ive been preoccupied with terrible news on my father. Hes supposed to be vacationing in texas but we are waiting to hear back if hes passed away, alive, or in a coma. All i heard last is that he is unresponsive, whatever that means. Fuck me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

I'm actually going through something very similar with my grandfather right now. I hope we can both get some good news tomorrow.

Sorry to hear this. Hoping for the best.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Not satisfied with treating humans like animals. He's now treating animals like insects.

https://m.facebook.com/beaglefreedom...type=3&theater

Can see many Trump supporters not standing for this at all.

Can't imagine Trump ever stroking a dog in his life. Hopefully gets some blowback from his core support and reconsiders on the cruelty he's about to inflict.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Not satisfied with treating humans like animals. He's now treating animals like insects.

Can't imagine Trump ever stroking a dog in his life. Hopefully gets some blowback from his core support and reconsiders on the cruelty he's about to inflict.
    That's a level.......right?
    Freeing up labor for the wall......prisoners first, then dog catchers

Load Metric

As long as we nuke Iran, everything is good.

Load Metric
    U.S. revokes all Nexus cards from Canadian permanent residents with citizenship in restricted countries: CBSA

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...cbsa-1.3966514

this is fine as it is just a convenience not a ban, muslims are still pissed as they will have to get in line with all the commoners while i will have to wait just a little less in the fast lane.

every one ok over there?

Nexus memberships have been revoked from all Canadian permanent residents with citizenship in any one of the seven majority-Muslim countries affected by the U.S. travel ban, the Canada Border Services Agency has confirmed to CBC Toronto.

Citing U.S. Customs and Border Protection, a CBSA spokesperson said in an email that FAST memberships have also been revoked from all such individuals. FAST is a program similar to Nexus that is meant to speed up commercial shipments across the border.

The email goes on to say that memberships of dual citizens have not been cancelled. But CBC Toronto has learned of multiple Canadian-born and dual citizens who have reportedly had their Nexus memberships revoked in the wake of a U.S. executive order barring entry to passport holders from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Toronto-based lawyer Cyndee Todgham Cherniak said she has been contacted by at least two Canadian-born citizens with Muslim-sounding names who received notices.

And five others — a mix of dual citizens and permanent residents with direct connection to the restricted countries — have also reportedly received revocations from U.S. CBP, she said.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Wtf is wrong with you people.

Load Metric

I'm actually going through something very similar with my grandfather right now. I hope we can both get some good news tomorrow.

They should nuke chicago too and get it over with, no ones gonna miss those idiots.

Comments

big dick: - 65 you white trash scumbag

hongkonger: Wishing for a nuke on America? -1 million you faggot

herbertstemple: Solid post. Sounds like a win/win to me.

El Gallo: you should be institutionalized

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. IM LEAVING TOO" you stupid fucking idiot. RT is a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government. post more russian propaganda. proof of your idiocy
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Hey Mr. "When you see hail that means a tornado is close by"... You seriously have an extremely uneducated, unenlightened, ignoramus view of the world.

Comments

hongkonger: It's scary how many Americans are just like him

herbertstemple: Just the smart ones are like me HK, just the smart ones.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Hey Mr. "When you see hail that means a tornado is close by"... You seriously have an extremely uneducated, unenlightened, ignoramus view of the world.
    It's not their fault, blame it on Rush L, Alex Jones, and fox news, these poor guys are just brainwashed sheep who don't know any better.

Comments

tyde: Keep spinning out of control you libtard mong

hongkonger: Yup

LarryLaffer:

Load Metric

You people can't let that go. Hell dude, I'm pro legalizing weed.

Carter should have nuked Iran back in '79. But we sit on our asses looking like a bunch of pussies not having the balls to fight back. The world would be a much better place now if we had done it then. We have all this power but we act like our hands are tied because of it.

We nuked Japan in '45, ended WWII, and laid the foundation for Japan to become a financial power and one of our closest allies. The Middle East could be the same now but instead its a fucking mess there. And there will be more shit to happen.

The only time we used the nuclear bomb, it worked to perfection. Its time to do it again. The bombs are much larger so they will work even better now.

Unfortunately we have a nation of scared women that are afraid to fight back.

Comments

OSA: lol nuclear war.

hongkonger: Facepalm

Muck Ficon: Shut it down

LarryLaffer: wow

Load Metric

You people can't let that go. Hell dude, I'm pro legalizing weed.

Carter should have nuked Iran back in '79. But we sit on our asses looking like a bunch of pussies not having the balls to fight back. The world would be a much better place now if we had done it then. We have all this power but we act like our hands are tied because of it.

We nuked Japan in '45, ended WWII, and laid the foundation for Japan to become a financial power and one of our closest allies. The Middle East could be the same now but instead its a fucking mess there. And there will be more shit to happen.

The only time we used the nuclear bomb, it worked to perfection. Its time to do it again. The bombs are much larger so they will work even better now.

Unfortunately we have a nation of scared women that are afraid to fight back.
    Aside from the fact that dropping a nuke is straight up insanity, the fact that you think it's just that simple and that we just act like a bunch of scared women here proves my point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

They should nuke chicago too and get it over with, no ones gonna miss those idiots.

ohh poor white trash guy in middle america won't be affected by a nuke going off in chicago?

lets just say, I wont be affected.........

You however....have fun cleaning up whatever mess is left behind, after you come out from your trailer. I'm sure there will be plenty of Cabela's left to raid for ammo, Obama didn't take it all.

if living in the backwoods of the south or whatever you're from has any merit, it's that you will not be affected by a nuclear strike. There aren't any places in the south that are important enough to be on anyones lists.

Comments

herbertstemple: Got your panties in a wad tonight rep.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Diamond
    Load Metric
    TRUMP IS GOD LET'S SMOKE & DRINK

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    TRUMP IS GOD LET'S SMOKE & DRINK

Name:  12115806_1169811929730294_7430526432253634167_n.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  31.1 KB

smoke that you fucking pedo lover

Comments

thesidedish: lol
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    From Charles Sykes, conservative talk radio host in Wisconsin:

MILWAUKEE — If President Trump’s first tumultuous weeks have done nothing else, at least they have again made us a nation of readers.
    As Americans grapple with the unreality of the new administration, George Orwell’s “1984” has enjoyed a resurgence of interest, becoming a surprise best seller and an invaluable guide to our post-factual world.
    On his first full day in office Mr. Trump insisted that his inaugural crowd was the largest ever, a baseless boast that will likely set a pattern for his relationship both to the media and to the truth.
    At an event marking Black History Month last week, the president took a detour from a discussion of Frederick Douglass — he described the abolitionist as “an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more” — to talk about the press. “A lot of the media is actually the opposition party — they’re so biased,” he said. “So much of the media is the opposition party and knowingly saying incorrect things.”
    Mr. Trump understands that attacking the media is the reddest of meat for his base, which has been conditioned to reject reporting from news sites outside of the conservative media ecosystem.
    For years, as a conservative radio talk show host, I played a role in that conditioning by hammering the mainstream media for its bias and double standards. But the price turned out to be far higher than I imagined. The cumulative effect of the attacks was to delegitimize those outlets and essentially destroy much of the right’s immunity to false information. We thought we were creating a savvier, more skeptical audience. Instead, we opened the door for President Trump, who found an audience that could be easily misled.
    The news media’s spectacular failure to get the election right has made it only easier for many conservatives to ignore anything that happens outside the right’s bubble and for the Trump White House to fabricate facts with little fear of alienating its base.
    Unfortunately, that also means that the more the fact-based media tries to debunk the president’s falsehoods, the further it will entrench the battle lines.
    During his first week in office, Mr. Trump reiterated the unfounded charge that millions of people had voted illegally. When challenged on the evident falsehood, Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, seemed to argue that Mr. Trump’s belief that something was true qualified as evidence. The press secretary also declined to answer a straightforward question about the unemployment rate, suggesting that the number will henceforth be whatever the Trump administration wants it to be.
    He can do this because members of the Trump administration feel confident that the alternative-reality media will provide air cover, even if they are caught fabricating facts or twisting words (like claiming that the “ban” on Muslim immigrants wasn’t really a “ban”). Indeed, they believe they have shifted the paradigm of media coverage, replacing the traditional media with their own.
    In a stunning demonstration of the power and resiliency of our new post-factual political culture, Mr. Trump and his allies in the right media have already turned the term “fake news” against its critics, essentially draining it of any meaning. During the campaign, actual “fake news” — deliberate hoaxes — polluted political discourse and clogged social media timelines.
    Some outlets opened the door, by helping spread conspiracy theories and indulging the paranoia of the fever swamps. For years, the widely read Drudge Report has linked to the bizarre conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who believes that both the attacks of Sept. 11 and the Sandy Hook shootings were government-inspired “false flag” operations.
    For conservatives, this should have made it clear that something was badly amiss in their media ecosystem. But now any news deemed to be biased, annoying or negative can be labeled “fake news.” Erroneous reports that the bust of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had been removed from the Oval Office or misleading reports that sanctions against Russia had been lifted will be seized on by Mr. Trump’s White House to reinforce his indictment.
    Even as he continues to attack the “dishonest media,” Mr. Trump and his allies are empowering this alt-reality media, providing White House access to Breitbart and other post-factual outlets that are already morphing into fierce defenders of the administration.
    The relationship appears to be symbiotic, as Mr. Trump often seems to pick up on talking points from Fox News and has tweeted out links from websites notorious for their casual relationship to the truth, including sites like Gateway Pundit, a hoax-peddling site that announced, shortly after the inauguration, that it would have a White House correspondent.
    By now, it ought to be evident that enemies are important to this administration, whether they are foreigners, refugees, international bankers or the press.
    But discrediting independent sources of information also has two major advantages for Mr. Trump: It helps insulate him from criticism and it allows him to create his own narratives, metrics and “alternative facts.”
    All administrations lie, but what we are seeing here is an attack on credibility itself.
    The Russian dissident and chess grandmaster Garry Kasparov drew upon long familiarity with that process when he tweeted: “The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.”
    Mr. Kasparov grasps that the real threat is not merely that a large number of Americans have become accustomed to rejecting factual information, or even that they have become habituated to believing hoaxes. The real danger is that, inundated with “alternative facts,” many voters will simply shrug, asking, “What is truth?” — and not wait for an answer.
    In that world, the leader becomes the only reliable source of truth; a familiar phenomenon in an authoritarian state, but a radical departure from the norms of a democratic society. The battle over truth is now central to our politics.
    This may explain one of the more revealing moments from after the election, when one of Mr. Trump’s campaign surrogates, Scottie Nell Hughes, was asked to defend the clearly false statement by Mr. Trump that millions of votes had been cast illegally. She answered by explaining that everybody now had their own way of interpreting whether a fact was true or not.
    “There’s no such thing, unfortunately, anymore as facts,” she declared. Among “a large part of the population” what Mr. Trump said was the truth.
    “When he says that millions of people illegally voted,” she said, his supporters believe him — and “people believe they have facts to back that up.”
    Or as George Orwell said: “The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history.” But Ms. Hughes’s comment was perhaps unintentionally insightful. Mr. Trump and company seem to be betting that much of the electorate will not care if the president tells demonstrable lies, and will pick and choose whatever “alternative facts” confirm their views.
    The next few years will be a test of that thesis.
    In the meantime, we must recognize the magnitude of the challenge. If we want to restore respect for facts and break through the intellectual ghettos on both the right and left, the mainstream media will have to be aggressive without being hysterical and adversarial without being unduly oppositional.
    Perhaps just as important, it will be incumbent on conservative media outlets to push back as well. Conservatism should be a reality-based philosophy, and the movement will be better off if it recognizes that facts really do matter. There may be short-term advantages to running headlines about millions of illegal immigrants voting or secret United Nations plots to steal your guns, but the longer the right enables such fabrications, the weaker it will be in the long run. As uncomfortable as it may be, it will fall to the conservative media to police its worst actors.
    The conservative media ecosystem — like the rest of us — has to recognize how critical, but also how fragile, credibility is in the Orwellian age of Donald Trump.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Turns out, the Koch Brothers aren't down for 45 either.

good luck gentleman. they own the republican party.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7560706.html

When Dick Cheney, Michael Moore and The Koch Brothers find something to agree on, and that's that you're an asshole....

you are an asshole. a very big fucking asshole

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Given the choice between insulting Vladimir Putin and insulting America, guess which one Trump chose?

When O'Reilly said "Putin's a killer," Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"
    That's 10 times worse than anything Obama ever said, and I heard 800 times about how he hated America.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...nocent-n716906

Load Metric
    So now France has a Trump like candidate for president, Marine Le Pen; she is leading polls currently for the April election with 25% of polled respondents backing her, but she is an underdog to win the run-off in May that matches the top two April vote getters

here are highlights of her platform as per Reuters (it may sound familar):

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-fr...-idUSKBN15J007

In 144 "commitments" published at the start of a two-day rally in Lyon, Le Pen proposes leaving the euro zone, holding a referendum on EU membership, slapping taxes on imports and on the job contracts of foreigners, lowering the retirement age and increasing several welfare benefits while lowering income tax.

The manifesto also foresees reserving certain rights now available to all residents, including free education, to French citizens only, hiring 15,000 police, curbing migration and leaving NATO's integrated command.

"The aim of this program is first of all to give France its freedom back and give the people a voice," Le Pen said in the introduction to the manifesto....

so the Trump Train may soon be hearing cries of "En Voiture!"
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 02-05-2017 at 01:57 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Given the choice between insulting Vladimir Putin and insulting America, guess which one Trump chose?

When O'Reilly said "Putin's a killer," Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"
    That's 10 times worse than anything Obama ever said, and I heard 800 times about how he hated America.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/poli...nocent-n716906
    That's what people don't get about Trump. He can be honest when other politicians would give some canned feel good response.

We do have a lot of killers. No issue here. But may be made one.

Comments

vegas1369: D-d-d-d-douchebag

hongkonger: I think vegas meant to give a red lol

Load Metric
    Name:  rump invests georgia.JPG
Views: 421
Size:  54.4 KB

Name:  rump molotov.JPG
Views: 407
Size:  31.8 KB

Name:  rump der spiegel.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  61.8 KB

Name:  rump village cover-feb-1.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  181.8 KB

Name:  trump wwe idiots.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  214.0 KB

and one for pfa's village idiot. welching, lying piece of shit.

Name:  village idiot post22222.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  286.0 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: Shit

MumblesBadly: Gold!
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Thread Information