Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 2/15/2018 *** $100 FREEROLL + $250 WORTH OF BOUNTIES IN FREEROLL (see details)

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post
    Jesus christ can the co host stop interrupting with the constant updates on the free roll tournaments? It is completely disruptive and obnoxious.
    I was just thinking that the freeroll was kinda a part of the show, and the chip dumping thing amusingly tied into one of the topics.

But in listening to it, you're probably right. I should have waited for a lull in the conversation. I'll be more mindful of it going forward!
    Last edited by khalwat; 02-20-2018 at 10:29 AM.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    PFA: Rigged freeroll with chip dumping allegations.

Respectfully, there were some real suspect hands in this freeroll.

Not going to debate it, not going to say its enough to reach conclusions, just saying.

And if you dont think there are teams of scumbags who would take notice of a $350 freeroll, I mean.. no point in discussing it further I guess.

Apologies in advance if I misunderstood and am advocating your point for you.
    So FWIW, I was totally kidding in my initial post. I was indicting myself, because I was intentionally doing the same "soft play" and "chip dumping" the same as Mike Leah was accused of in the story that night... but only once heads up with Snowtracks, and then just to torture Druff (and for the luls).

So if there was actual multi-accounting/soft play/whatever I had no idea... but I guess that's why we can't have nice things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Load Metric

Not going to debate it, not going to say its enough to reach conclusions, just saying.

And if you dont think there are teams of scumbags who would take notice of a $350 freeroll, I mean.. no point in discussing it further I guess.

So FWIW, I was totally kidding in my initial post. I was indicting myself, because I was intentionally doing the same "soft play" and "chip dumping" the same as Mike Leah was accused of in the story that night... but only once heads up with Snowtracks, and then just to torture Druff (and for the luls).

So if there was actual multi-accounting/soft play/whatever I had no idea... but I guess that's why we can't have nice things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Additional FWIW its looking quite likely that exactly none of my concerns were valid, so there's that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Obv whoever won the freeroll cheated the most.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Lol Im 2sweet2323 I didnt even play in the tourney, I was sick of my old name bovadapoker so I made a new acct with that name but this is after that tourney was played. Is that against the rules?

On a scale of 1 to Khalwat how much would you say you cheated in the freeroll?

Load Metric
    I'm not judging though. I think if you host the radio show and put a bounty on yourself you should get to cheat a little. I guess it's up to TD Belly Buster Savage to determine how much cheating should be permitted.

Load Metric

I have put Several Bounties on Kwalwat in the Past just because he wins these 90% of the Time.
    He did not cheat. Although he did not Uphold the Mike Leah type Deal when we were heads-up!

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    PFAs crack team of investigators have finished their analysis and I am pleased to report no shenanigans have been observed.

As you were.

Comments

sonatine: coge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Obv whoever won the freeroll cheated the most.
    Burn the witch!

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

I have put Several Bounties on Kwalwat in the Past just because he wins these 90% of the Time.
    He did not cheat. Although he did not Uphold the Mike Leah type Deal when we were heads-up!
    I tried man, I tried! Druff's head would have exploded tho.

I'm dumping all of the money back into the next freeroll anyway so... booyah!

Banned
    Load Metric
    I want to know how much hush money khalwat paid BB.

Comments

Hockey Guy: The site still runs at a loss but not quite as big of a loss after this rep.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    I want to know how much hush money khalwat paid BB.
    Gave him all of my Jao Poker affiliate money!

Thread Information