Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 7/30/2013 - $100 FREEROLL!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 7/30/2013 - $100 FREEROLL!

Show begins at 7:00pm PDT on Tuesday, July 30, 2013.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $100 freeroll this week!

$75 Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:40pm PDT on 7/30/2013
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st $50, 2nd $25, 3rd $15, 4th $5, 5th $5. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

Freeroll money thanks to the generosity of:
    CroweDiddly ($100)

All money donated from others will be held over until next week. If you really want to add to this week instead, please let me know.

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by January 1, 2013.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher. If you were an old-school regular user from NWP/DD who I remember, you will automatically qualify even if you weren't registered by 1/1/2013.

You will also automatically qualify if I remember you from NWP/DD, provided you are not banned from this site.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Druff returns from 10-day vacation in Montana & other nearby states

- UB Cheating Scandal figure Bonnie Leinhos fired from LVH, days after Chico Loco prank call

- PKR.com refuses to remove pro Vladmir "Beyne" Geshkenbein after WSOP staking scam

- Daniel Negreanu bashes Tom Dwan in interview

- Who is "NioNio" on Ultimate Poker?

- New "Poker Night in America" TV show in development -- is it anything different?

- PPA currently rated as "unfavorable" in 2+2 poll

- Star of upcoming CNBC Reality Show about sportsbetting is a scammer

- Poker player Masa Kagawa arrested as part of an Android Malware ring in Japan

- Full Tilt payments at least a year away

- "Ray Donovan" Executive Producer Bryan Zuriff Pleads Guilty In Gambling Ring Tied To Russian Mob, Faces 5 Years In Prison

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Site crashed for unknown reasons.

It's back up, new radio time is 7:15pm.

Load Metric
    Rollo & Danzi

Rule 12
    Section 3 Article 1e
    Two or more player engage in prolonged, excessive, premeditated, or choreographed celebrations

15 yard penalty.

Comments

danzo: rofl

Load Metric
    Lmfao you know what I just did? I accidently listened to the may 13th 2012 episode and thought it was the most recent until an hour in JASEP called in ROFL I was like what the fuck.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: time-warp rep

shortbuspoker: that's pretty good. an episode with sep and templar call in would be hof

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Revel Poker room closing

A lock poker update would be nice

Load Metric
    Is this for real what China is saying about this stake issue? Wow how can someone who plays poker and gets staked be so clueless about the subject. Druff is 100% correct and its not even debateable.

Load Metric
    Listening to the podcast at work and I just cant believe what Im hearing. China thinks that he should only have to pay them back what he owed them even though he stole their money and freerolled the whole wsop off of the backers. No offense but your extremely nieve or misguided on how staking works, and even though you seem trustworthy I wouldnt put a cent on you ever after hearing this and knowing your thoughts on the subject.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Is this for real what China is saying about this stake issue? Wow how can someone who plays poker and gets staked be so clueless about the subject. Druff is 100% correct and its not even debateable.
    Nah I don't think I am the one who was clueless here and many in the chat agreed with me

As soon as the guy cancels the action for the main event it is CANCELED. He owes them cashes leading up the main + the 10k buyin.

The fact that he got staked from someone else is a BRAND NEW DEAL. I am not condoning what he did but at this point in time he is not playing with the backers money anymore. But I def agree the backers got stolen from.

Now IMO if he cashes big on the main guy should pay them back what he owes them. Which is cashes up to the main + the 10k stake. He is not playing on the original backers money anymore and he informed them that.

Here is another way to look at this. Let's say a group of people staked Phil Ivey in cash games for 10k

Phil runs the roll up to $15k. He blows all the money playing craps. He tells backers "guys I blew all your money" I will have to pay you back.

Then he finds a backer to let him play the same stakes. He runs a new 10k roll to 50k. Original backers are not in on this deal. It is the same thing for the main event.

The fact that the guy cashed made all of these backers start crying. Had he busted they prob would have said he still owes them the 10k.

Bottom line is it was super duper scummy that he did steal but once he terminates the action and moves on to a new staker they no longer have a deal.

What if this guys new backer said you can play for 2 % and I keep 98%. Should he still be responsible for paying back the backing group of of his cashes? Answer is no because they no longer are part of this deal. he rolled them and he owes them whatever.

But he is not using their money to play the main event.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Listening to the podcast at work and I just cant believe what Im hearing. China thinks that he should only have to pay them back what he owed them even though he stole their money and freerolled the whole wsop off of the backers. No offense but your extremely nieve or misguided on how staking works, and even though you seem trustworthy I wouldnt put a cent on you ever after hearing this and knowing your thoughts on the subject.
    And I am right

And could care less whether you would ever want to Invest in me if I ran another stake. Wouldn't want someone clueless backing me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ShadyJ if u want to discuss this topic I have pasted my replies here

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...744#post184744

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 08-01-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    And I am right

And could care less whether you would ever want to Invest in me if I ran another stake. Wouldn't want someone clueless backing me

You really think your right? this is beyond comprehension. He stole their money. I tell you what you back me and I'll tell you I blew all the money, and I got my friend to back me and if im succesfull I will pay you back. Thats fuckin insane. How do we know he lost the money in the 1st place? He could have made it up to get a complete freeroll into the main event.

I think we should wager on this since you really think your right. Its laughable that you dont understand simple staking concepts. Maybe thats because your so good at poker youve never been backed, but Im not that good and I've been backed alot, and trust me your 100% wrong on this and I'm willing to wager that and ill give you odds on it because the odds wont matter this is a complete joke.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And I am right

You really think your right? this is beyond comprehension. He stole their money. I tell you what you back me and I'll tell you I blew all the money, and I got my friend to back me and if im succesfull I will pay you back. Thats fuckin insane. How do we know he lost the money in the 1st place? He could have made it up to get a complete freeroll into the main event.

I think we should wager on this since you really think your right. Its laughable that you dont understand simple staking concepts. Maybe thats because your so good at poker youve never been backed, but Im not that good and I've been backed alot, and trust me your 100% wrong on this and I'm willing to wager that and ill give you odds on it because the odds wont matter this is a complete joke.
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...d=1#post184752

Load Metric
    And I am right

Well I agree completly with Druff so i guess hes clueless as well. To be honest if anyone else had this view i would care less because their all poker fish on this site, but they look up to you like some poker God here thats very trustworthy, and you have no clue what your talking about.

By saying what you said you should put this disclaimer in your next bap.

If for whatever reason I steal your money and blow it on something not agreed upon, and then I happen to get a new investor and win lots of money I will not pay you any profit because I deserve it more then you. Yes I nderstand you paid me huge markup and yes I know you invested your hard earned money in me but thats to bad. In fact I wont even have to prove to you that I actually lost the money. You will just have to take my word on that. You will never know but I could be freerolling 100% off of your hard earned money that I may or may not have lost in the 1st place. I could go on but calling me the clueless one is hilarious.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And I am right

Well I agree completly with Druff so i guess hes clueless as well. To be honest if anyone else had this view i would care less because their all poker fish on this site, but they look up to you like some poker God here thats very trustworthy, and you have no clue what your talking about.

By saying what you said you should put this disclaimer in your next bap.

If for whatever reason I steal your money and blow it on something not agreed upon, and then I happen to get a new investor and win lots of money I will not pay you any profit because I deserve it more then you. Yes I nderstand you paid me huge markup and yes I know you invested your hard earned money in me but thats to bad. In fact I wont even have to prove to you that I actually lost the money. You will just have to take my word on that. You will never know but I could be freerolling 100% off of your hard earned money that I may or may not have lost in the 1st place. I could go on but calling me the clueless one is hilarious.

Not going to reply in this thread anymore but please read here and reply here (the thread about this) http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...d=1#post184752

You and Druffs point of view on this topic basically get torn to shreds by the biggest staker from the DD/NWP community. many other guys that stake in the millions have agreed with what I said word for word as well.

I'm not going to discredit your opinion but I don't think you understand fully how this stuff is supposed to work

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Been in a secret location (36°N - but not las Vegas), so a bit behind with the results ..... lewfather on a roll.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=141
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=38
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    NetBonus=12000
    Start=2013-07-30 19:40:02
    Place38=dwai (0)
    Place37=Ricky (0)
    Place36=linecaptain (0)
    Place35=_4BET (0)
    Place34=Gordman (0)
    Place33=PainlessWon (0)
    Place32=hishga (0)
    Place31=cmoney (0)
    Place30=shortbuspkr (0)
    Place29=PLOL (0)
    Place28=Cornbread (0)
    Place27=SideEffect (0)
    Place26=Sandwich (0)
    Place25=snowtracks (0)
    Place24=anonamoose (0)
    Place23=Shizzmoney (0)
    Place22=ownmatusow (0)
    Place21=JEWDONK (0)
    Place20=CroweDiddly (0)
    Place19=RayBITarCoin (0)
    Place18=realchaser74 (0)
    Place17=lee_cutter (0)
    Place16=owner (0)
    Place15=SANLMAR (0)
    Place14=Bitcoin (0)
    Place13=manowar (0)
    Place12=MdwstHstlr (0)
    Place11=rollinx420 (0)
    Place10=DrPeters (0)
    Place9=SenseiKreese (0)
    Place8=neveragain39 (0)
    Place7=gauchojake (0)
    Place6=ByeDonk (840)
    Place5=BeerAndPoker (960)
    Place4=danzo (1320)
    Place3=bingo (1800)
    Place2=Hockey_Guy (2760)
    Place1=lewfather (4320)
    Stop=2013-07-30 21:53:15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information