Page 510 of 634 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,200 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Smashing BV cokes in a Vegas dive bar. Top of the mountain top, he made it. Show dick some respect.
    The pic was taken at That Bar (yes, that was the real name of the place) 619 Central Ave., Great Falls, Montana.
    I’ve actually been in That Bar, born and raised in Great Falls. Like I said, you’re at the mountain top.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

The pic was taken at That Bar (yes, that was the real name of the place) 619 Central Ave., Great Falls, Montana.
    I’ve actually been in That Bar, born and raised in Great Falls. Like I said, you’re at the mountain top.
    Have you been to the Welker farm in Shelby?
    Slava Ukraini!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

No but I’ve heard of it. Been to Shelby a few times.

Load Metric
    trump campaign is writing a 7.9m check to wisconsin for a recount.

to anyone wondering, even if the recount somehow turned 20k votes in trumps direction, the 10 electoral votes still wouldnt make him president.

also the recount would apparently have to start by sunday and finish by dec 1 for it to be of any consequence.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    rudy giuliani was obscenely bad in court yesterday.

When pressed by the judge on what standard of scrutiny should be applied to Pennsylvania government’s action, Giuliani replied: “The normal one.”

all the lawyers on this board will understand just how scary that answer is. it is as if he has no legal experience whatsoever. he doesn't understand basic -- 1st year law student -- legal questions.

the level of scrutiny the challenged conduct is reviewed under (strict, intermediate or rational basis) could determine if the lawsuit is successful or not. and rudy later admitted he doesn't know what "strict scrutiny" means.

that is malpractice.

i now think there is a 30% chance that rudy is actually on biden's payroll.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Source? I'm seeing that he paid $3m for two counties

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

When pressed by the judge on what standard of scrutiny should be applied to Pennsylvania government’s action, Giuliani replied: “The normal one.”

all the lawyers on this board will understand just how scary that answer is. it is as if he has no legal experience whatsoever. he doesn't understand basic -- 1st year law student -- legal questions.

the level of scrutiny the challenged conduct is reviewed under (strict, intermediate or rational basis) could determine if the lawsuit is successful or not. and rudy later admitted he doesn't know what "strict scrutiny" means.

that is malpractice.

This was interesting. It’s not malpractice though. It’s theater. Winning is not the endgame. We have to be reminded of that when talking recounts.

Other than the obvious financial grift the rest of the plan is still a bit of a mystery to me. Keeping his followers in tow is central, of course. Trump may not have money but he has followers. That is his currency.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

zerohedge. in fairness he mentioned this was also an option they could roll this into.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

zerohedge. in fairness he mentioned this was also an option they could roll this into.
    The only reason I care is because I bet against lol

My understanding is that the Trump campaign can't request a statewide recount after today's deadline. But if he requests a partial recount, then Biden would have the option of requesting a recount for the rest of the state.

Load Metric
    What a horrible rule. I like the loser needing to pay for a recount, but the idea you can partially pay for places you lost is horrible. I’d guess Biden would pay for the other counties in that scenario. His campaign is flush with cash.

I hope for your bet that they can later withdraw after Georgia certifies on Friday as it would render it moot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

that is malpractice.

This was interesting. It’s not malpractice though. It’s theater. Winning is not the endgame. We have to be reminded of that when talking recounts.

Other than the obvious financial grift the rest of the plan is still a bit of a mystery to me. Keeping his followers in tow is central, of course. Trump may not have money but he has followers. That is his currency.
    i guess my point is for the trump supporters who were hoping that there was a legit claim to be raised in PA, apparently there isn't as the trump campaign isn't even trying.

i think the judge also cancelled an evidentiary hearing that had been scheduled in advance of the ruling on the motion to dismiss.

i've had this happen a million times and in every single instance it means the case is getting dismissed. you would never remove hearings from the calendar unless you already knew the case was going away.

Load Metric

to anyone wondering, even if the recount somehow turned 20k votes in trumps direction, the 10 electoral votes still wouldnt make him president.

also the recount would apparently have to start by sunday and finish by dec 1 for it to be of any consequence.

also worth noting that there was a wisconsin recount in 2016 and it only made a 131 vote difference so...

Load Metric

also worth noting that there was a wisconsin recount in 2016 and it only made a 131 vote difference so...

Comments

Rick Sanchez: lmao

Load Metric

that is malpractice.

He also misrepresented himself as a member in good standing of the DC bar when in fact he is suspended for failure to pay his dues.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    MICKEYCRIMM IS GOD. The only thing worth discussing until trump gets a case to the SCOTUS, coming soon after losing 5-2 in PA supreme court yesterday

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

I've been to Shelby many times. Never been out to the Welker farm.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    MICKEYCRIMM IS GOD. The only thing worth discussing until trump gets a case to the SCOTUS, coming soon after losing 5-2 in PA supreme court yesterday
    Trump is not going to win the electoral college vote. That's a given. What needs to be exposed is the lengths democrats will go to to try and steal elections. Democrat voter fraud has to be nipped in the bud. Thats why Trump is going through the motions. Democrats don't care about honesty and fairness. Their ideology runs their miserable lives. Liberals are inherently miserable people. They want everyone else to suffer the same miserableness.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Trump is not going to win the electoral college vote. That's a given. What needs to be exposed is the lengths democrats will go to to try and steal elections. Democrat voter fraud has to be nipped in the bud. Thats why Trump is going through the motions. Democrats don't care about honesty and fairness. Hence, the Russia Hoax, and ignoring the covid threat while instituting impeachment proceedings. Their ideology runs their miserable lives. Liberals are inherently miserable people. They want everyone else to suffer the same miserableness.

Load Metric

Trump is not going to win the electoral college vote. That's a given. What needs to be exposed is the lengths democrats will go to to try and steal elections. Democrat voter fraud has to be nipped in the bud. Thats why Trump is going through the motions. Democrats don't care about honesty and fairness. Hence, the Russia Hoax, and ignoring the covid threat while instituting impeachment proceedings. Their ideology runs their miserable lives. Liberals are inherently miserable people. They want everyone else to suffer the same miserableness.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ABSOLUTE GOD. Owns the bar so hard they just give him his own bottle

Thread Information