Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah so those armed honkeys who took over the Oregon refuge? Not guilty across the board.

Load Metric

Yeah so those armed honkeys who took over the Oregon refuge? Not guilty across the board.

https://boingboing.net/2016/10/27/becausewhiteness.html

Luckily this isnt a period in history where encouraging white separatist extremists poses any sort of real problem for anyone.

Comments

Mintjewlips: It's called americanism
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I think the more disturbing thing is the amount of white people who hate the fact that they are white. That article is cringe-worthy and those tweets...Embarrassing.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: this.

Load Metric
    they were everything awful everyone has ever accused the white race of being. if they were black, or arab, or american indian, i mean, we would bring back the fucking gallows.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Not so fast there Roscoe.

This was only the first round of trials...others will go to trial in February 2017;

this charge was for conspiracy to prevent Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Fish and Wildlife employees from doing their jobs at the wildlife refuge in Harney County...and the trial decided on the government not proving the existence of a conspiracy, not that the refuge wasn't occupied nor that there wasn't a conspiracy, rather that the government had not proved its case (the legal loophole used by OJ Simpson jury)

there are other charges pending....also some of the protesters had already pleaded guilty to other charges

so Sonatine, you win the first Golden Bullshit award, to be given periodically to a poster that suppresses information/tells only part of the truth in an attempt to mislead others at this site to his agenda. Note, while you are the first recipient, there are others deserving of recognition for deceptions committed prior to the origin of this award (chiefly Rabbi Witteles)

congratulations, and continued success inciting the guillible

Comments

LarryLaffer: rabbi wittelles rep
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 10-27-2016 at 11:30 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

This was only the first round of trials...others will go to trial in February 2017;

this charge was for conspiracy to prevent Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Fish and Wildlife employees from doing their jobs at the wildlife refuge in Harney County...and the trial decided on the government not proving the existence of a conspiracy, not that the refuge wasn't occupied nor that there wasn't a conspiracy, only the government had not proved its case (kind of OJ Simpson like thinking)

there are other charges pending....also some of the protesters had already pleaded guilty to other charges

so Sonatine, you win the first Golden Bullshit award, given periodically to a poster that suppresses information/tells only part of the truth in an attempt to mislead others at this site to his agenda. Note, while you are the first recipient, there are others deserving of recognition for deceptions committed prior to the origin of this award (chiefly Rabbi Witteles)

So it didnt even occur to you that I was just wrong?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

this charge was for conspiracy to prevent Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Fish and Wildlife employees from doing their jobs at the wildlife refuge in Harney County...and the trial decided on the government not proving the existence of a conspiracy, not that the refuge wasn't occupied nor that there wasn't a conspiracy, only the government had not proved its case (kind of OJ Simpson like thinking)

so Sonatine, you win the first Golden Bullshit award, given periodically to a poster that suppresses information/tells only part of the truth in an attempt to mislead others at this site to his agenda. Note, while you are the first recipient, there are others deserving of recognition for deceptions committed prior to the origin of this award (chiefly Rabbi Witteles)

So it didnt even occur to you that I was just wrong?

What? you want another GB award? don't be hog! leave some for the other wanna be demagogues

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I dont know what it is but I find that Ammon Bundy likeable as fuck
    Slava Ukraini!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ranchers are usually right wing dickheads but the second judge re sentencing those one guys was bullshit.

They duped alot of people into thinking this was a noble cause, it wasn't.

Those "tough on crime" type of judges are slowly being voted out. Druff likes to cherry pick some case where someone got a light sentence and do the fake outrage at liberals thing.

Don't listen to no right winger that uses a small slogan for a complex issue like "tough on crime". The amount of pain and suffering they've caused world wide because normal people were passive and didn't call em out is absolutely unimaginable.

Another good one is "free trade agreement". That shock doctrine is real and used by the right wingers and neoliberals. They'll come in and starve the poor and other kinds of evil shock to pass a law as a matter of routine.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-28-2016 at 09:58 AM.

Load Metric

this charge was for conspiracy to prevent Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Fish and Wildlife employees from doing their jobs at the wildlife refuge in Harney County...and the trial decided on the government not proving the existence of a conspiracy, not that the refuge wasn't occupied nor that there wasn't a conspiracy, rather that the government had not proved its case (the legal loophole used by OJ Simpson jury)

so Sonatine, you win the first Golden Bullshit award, to be given periodically to a poster that suppresses information/tells only part of the truth in an attempt to mislead others at this site to his agenda. Note, while you are the first recipient, there are others deserving of recognition for deceptions committed prior to the origin of this award (chiefly Rabbi Witteles)

Everything Im reading indicates you're fundamentally wrong here, eg the most serious charges were dropped and the jury is blaming their personal dislike of the prosecutor for their decision.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

must be that you're both racists.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

He is a racist?

I havent followed the story closely I just thought they wanted to help that family that got fucked by the government for doing a couple of burns.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Thought this video was pretty damn good

Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

He is a racist?

I havent followed the story closely I just thought they wanted to help that family that got fucked by the government for doing a couple of burns.

you didn't see any black people standing with them did you?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    oh and this guy! how can we forget....

"send us food, send us supplies"

you know what we sent them? DILDOS

http://gawker.com/angry-militia-lead...dos-1752580458

oh and John Ritzenheimer is a confirmed RACIST motherfucker. shit, he gives this site and it's users a run for their fucking money. even you my friend Adamantium

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

oh and John Ritzenheimer is a confirmed RACIST motherfucker. shit, he gives this site and it's users a run for their fucking money. even you my friend Adamantium
    Why do you think Im a racist?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Why do you think Im a racist?
    well, even discounting my erroneous post about your tattoo on your arm (and I apologize again for that. i was misled by an SJW on my FB. never do that again!) i have to then count your signature, which is 70's stereotypical like a fucking Richard Pryor movie, as being racist as fuck

George Steinbrenner

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

He is a racist?

you didn't see any black people standing with them did you?
    what's your point?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Thought this video was pretty damn good
    Sorry adamantium the guy in the video mixes facts and lies. I've seen this guys videos promoted in a different thread at pfa and he was wrong in that video as well. I gotta run but in the first few minutes this is incorrect. What he sez about pressure on local communities to turn over their land to the feds is complete shit. Nowhere are the feds taking land and allowing the BLM, U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service etc to oversee it. All too often a development company owns a large tract of land that originally was far away from a city and due to urban sprawl the land is now profitable to develop into housing tracts, commercial, schools etc. But the city residents want the sprawl to end at their house or as is the case of a dispute in Vegas right now the land is near Red Rock State Park. Everybody who utilizes RRSP for bouldering, rock climbing, day hiking, picnicing etc don't want to see development closer to their nearest public land. In cases like this, and it's common throughout the west, developers will contact BLM and propose a land swap. The developer will give the land proposed for development to the BLM in exchange for one or more pieces of BLM land that the local citizens are mostly ambivalent about. In all cases the developer acquires an acreage equal to or greater than what they swapped away. more later
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    So are they released?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Everything Im reading indicates you're fundamentally wrong here, eg the most serious charges were dropped and the jury is blaming their personal dislike of the prosecutor for their decision.

Here is the article I based my claim on.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...tandoff-trial/

Ammon and Ryan Bundy have been found not guilty of conspiracy. Their five co-defendants Jeff Banta, Shawna Cox, David Fry, Kenneth Medenbach and Neil Wampler have all been found not guilty as well.

Jurors were unable to reach a verdict on Ryan Bundy’s theft of government property charge.

The jury returned its verdict after some six weeks of testimony followed by less than six hours deliberations, and the last minute replacement of a juror after an allegation surfaced that he was biased.

The charges stem from the 41-day armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns in eastern Oregon’s high desert. The armed protest began Jan. 2 and ended when the final four occupiers surrendered to the FBI on Feb. 11
    Prosecutors initially charged Ammon Bundy, his brother Ryan Bundy, and 24 others with conspiracy to prevent Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Fish and Wildlife employees from doing their jobs at the wildlife refuge in Harney County. Some defendants named in the indictment faced weapons charges for carrying firearms in a federal facility, as well as theft of government property.

Only seven defendants went to trial in September. Others have pleaded guilty or are scheduled to go to trial in February 2017.

Through the government’s case, prosecutors attempted to show the jury evidence about when the alleged conspiracy began, as well as how the occupation unfolded and ultimately ended.

The government relied heavily on testimony from law enforcement, including Harney County Sheriff David Ward, as well as dozens of FBI agents who responded to the occupation or processed evidence at the Malheur refuge after the occupation ended.

“At the end of the day, there is an element of common sense that demonstrates the guilt of these defendants,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Ethan Knight said during his closing arguments during the trial. “These defendants took over a wildlife refuge and it wasn’t theirs.”

Conversely, the defense sought to make its case about a political protest – one about protesting the federal government’s ownership and management of public lands.

“The people have to insist that the government is not our master; they are our servants,” Ryan Bundy said during his closing statement to the jury.
    Bundy added the occupation had “nothing to do with impeding and preventing the employees of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.”

The occupation in rural eastern Oregon fueled a long running debate about the role of the federal government when it comes of managing public lands, especially for ranching and other natural resource-based professions.

Throughout the armed protest, occupation leader Ammon Bundy frequently said their goal was to shift the federally-owned land to local control. During presses conferences and interviews, Bundy frequently said he wanted to “get the ranchers back to ranching, get the loggers back to logging and miners back to mining.”

While federal prosecutors worked to keep their case focused on conspiracy, the trial quickly came to symbolize the growing divide between urban and rural America.

“How did any of these people benefit from protesting the death of rural America?” Attorney Matt Schindler, hybrid counsel for defendant Ken Medenbach, said during his closing statements to the jury.

Five of the seven defendants took the stand in their own defense during the trial. Occupation leader Ammon Bundy’s testimony stretched over the course of three days and included stories about growing up on a ranch and his family role in the 2014 armed standoff in Bunkerville, Nevada.

With the first Oregon trial concluded, the Bundy brothers and several other defendants who participated in the Malheur occupation will now travel to Nevada, where they face charges for their roles in the Bunkerville standoff.

I don't believe I made any claim about the jury's motivation underlying their decision, rather I mentioned their technique/loophole of "prosecution not proving their case". That issue aside, the point remains that some protester/occupiers have already pleaded guilty and another trial is still to come for some.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 10-28-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Thread Information