Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Fuuuuuckkkkk

Hahaha

Comments

MumblesBadly: Holy shit! I checked it out, and it’s for real!
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    quick reminder that while we ponder the nuances of whether or not a raped woman should stfu and let her rapist get appointed to a life long court appointment in the single judicial machine capable of changing the fabric of this nation
    There is no raped woman and certainly no rapist.

Classic ploy of totalitarianists. Spread a lie so outrageous that the intent is no longer to convince or persuade, the goal is to shame and humiliate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    quick reminder that while we ponder the nuances of whether or not a raped woman should stfu and let her rapist get appointed to a life long court appointment in the single judicial machine capable of changing the fabric of this nation

Classic ploy of totalitarianists. Spread a lie so outrageous that the intent is no longer to convince or persuade, the goal is to shame and humiliate.
    sexual assault pretty serious accusation. has to be investigated even if this guy was a mall cop. Al Frankin is out and he never copped a feel.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: double standards rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

sexual assault pretty serious accusation. has to be investigated even if this guy was a mall cop. Al Frankin is out and he never copped a feel.
    Per the accuser there was no rape, therefore no rapist.

And Al Franken copped many a feel, do you forget already?

Politics makes for strange memory function.

Platinum
    Load Metric

It isn't double standards. Both cases were political hit jobs. The Democrats sacrificing Franken to the mob was not a virtuous move, it was a cowardly one. I think most non ideologues lost a lot of respect for the Democratic Party when they did that.

Lets keep some things in perspective. Donald Trump is a disaster of a president who is submarining the Republican Party, but the Democrats are so inept and spineless and cowardly they can barely make any political capital from this, and at this point Trump may even be re-elected. The current state of affairs is a referendum on the Democratic Party as much as anything.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Correction: *Establishment* Dems who don’t want to piss off their big donors are cowardly

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

To be clear Kavanaugh is not accused of rape. No rape, no raper. He is accused of sexual assault.
    Al Frankin resigned, the right thing to do, for posing in a picture. He did not cop a feel.
    If you're referring to the allegation where he took liberties while acting, in plain site of a cast, that allegation was
    never followed up

Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1537637277578.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  61.9 KB

Load Metric

To be clear Kavanaugh is not accused of rape. No rape, no raper. He is accused of sexual assault.
    Al Frankin resigned, the right thing to do, for posing in a picture. He did not cop a feel.
    If you're referring to the allegation where he took liberties while acting, in plain site of a cast, that allegation was
    never followed up
    Franken has PhD in copping feels Les.

Leeann Tweeden - The allegations: Tweeden, a radio host, wrote in an essay published on the website for KABC radio in Los Angeles that Franken groped her and kissed her without her consent in 2006 when he was working as a comedian. Tweeden said Franken scripted a kiss into the show. She said that Franken insisted on rehearsing the kiss, and when she refused, he allegedly “put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

She also alleged that Franken grabbed her breasts while she slept on the flight home. She shared a picture that appears to show the alleged incident.

Lindsay Menz - The allegations: Menz told CNN that Franken grabbed her behind during a photo op at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010. Franken was serving as a U.S. Senator at the time of the alleged incident. She said that she had a cordial conversation with Franken, and then her husband took a photo of the two. Menz alleged that Franken “put his hand full-fledged on my rear… It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek.”

Stephanie Kemplin - The allegations: Kemplin, an Army veteran, told CNN in a story published on Thursday that Franken allegedly groped her in December 2003. She said she was stationed in Kuwait, and she met Franken when he toured with the USO. She said that Franken groped her right breast while the two took a photo.

Tina Dupuy - The allegations: In an essay for the Atlantic, Dupuy alleged that Franken groped her at a Media Matters party during President Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009. “He immediately put his hand on my waist, grabbing a handful of flesh. I froze. Then he squeezed. At least twice,” Dupuy wrote. “Al Franken’s familiarity was inappropriate and unwanted. It was also quick; he knew exactly what he was doing.”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

never followed up
    Franken has PhD in copping feels Les.

Leeann Tweeden - The allegations: Tweeden, a radio host, wrote in an essay published on the website for KABC radio in Los Angeles that Franken groped her and kissed her without her consent in 2006 when he was working as a comedian. Tweeden said Franken scripted a kiss into the show. She said that Franken insisted on rehearsing the kiss, and when she refused, he allegedly “put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

She also alleged that Franken grabbed her breasts while she slept on the flight home. She shared a picture that appears to show the alleged incident.

Lindsay Menz - The allegations: Menz told CNN that Franken grabbed her behind during a photo op at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010. Franken was serving as a U.S. Senator at the time of the alleged incident. She said that she had a cordial conversation with Franken, and then her husband took a photo of the two. Menz alleged that Franken “put his hand full-fledged on my rear… It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek.”

Stephanie Kemplin - The allegations: Kemplin, an Army veteran, told CNN in a story published on Thursday that Franken allegedly groped her in December 2003. She said she was stationed in Kuwait, and she met Franken when he toured with the USO. She said that Franken groped her right breast while the two took a photo.

Tina Dupuy - The allegations: In an essay for the Atlantic, Dupuy alleged that Franken groped her at a Media Matters party during President Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009. “He immediately put his hand on my waist, grabbing a handful of flesh. I froze. Then he squeezed. At least twice,” Dupuy wrote. “Al Franken’s familiarity was inappropriate and unwanted. It was also quick; he knew exactly what he was doing.”
    Re: the Tweeden story on the Kuwait flight. That photo was staged and meant to be funny, but obv. not. It was set up. Others were watching. No one said he touched her in that incident.
    All the other alleged events were enough for him to resign. I don't think he was pushed out but that's beside the point.

This case against Kavanaugh is no different. A women of some repute has risked the wrath of many by coming out with her story. It must be investigated fully before this man is appointed to the Supreme court
    Not saying these women are lying but it's odd that a Senator would risk everything for a squeeze on the butt while a relative of the victim takes the photo.

Load Metric
    Name:  42293471_1695910473868628_8902143139205087232_n.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  101.0 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

It isn't double standards. Both cases were political hit jobs. The Democrats sacrificing Franken to the mob was not a virtuous move, it was a cowardly one. I think most non ideologues lost a lot of respect for the Democratic Party when they did that.

Lets keep some things in perspective. Donald Trump is a disaster of a president who is submarining the Republican Party, but the Democrats are so inept and spineless and cowardly they can barely make any political capital from this, and at this point Trump may even be re-elected. The current state of affairs is a referendum on the Democratic Party as much as anything.
    Agree 100%....Trump is a total putz...but my 401k loves him....and that’s who I care most about.

Amazing the economy is humming along with him in the whitehouse....just keeps proving to me that it doesn’t matter who the president is or how unqualified.

I’m not sure there has been a good president I’m lifetime.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Agree 100%....Trump is a total putz...but my 401k loves him....and that’s who I care most about.

Amazing the economy is humming along with him in the whitehouse....just keeps proving to me that it doesn’t matter who the president is or how unqualified.

the market was absolutely slaying before this as well:

https://www.investopedia.com/article...arket-2008.asp

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Does that accuser really do work for a drug company called Corcept that makes an off label abortion pill?

Sounds crazy, but could be a conflict of interest and a reason to embellish what happened.

Politics is a dirty business.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Indeed....question is when to move to cash, pretty tempting to do now.

Comments

sonatine: the eternal question

Load Metric

gotta wonder... the rest of the 'unemployment is down' iceberg is 'yeah because people now carry 2-3 fast food level jobs to cover their rent', as evidenced by how stale new home sales are.

i dont see the exploitable line there yet but its out there.

Platinum
    Load Metric

gotta wonder... the rest of the 'unemployment is down' iceberg is 'yeah because people now carry 2-3 fast food level jobs to cover their rent', as evidenced by how stale new home sales are.

I try and use technical indicators to make my decisions and take the emotions out of it, but that’s easier said than done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Does that accuser really do work for a drug company called Corcept that makes an off label abortion pill?

Sounds crazy, but could be a conflict of interest and a reason to embellish what happened.

Politics is a dirty business.
    Name:  illegal_immigration.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  42.2 KB

This the website that you may have gotten that info from

As a psychiatrist she had input as to any psychological side effects of a medication.
    But yeah you're onto something. Why risk death threats and future employment over
    something so trivial?
    You mean if Kavanaugh is confirmed abortion would soon be illegal in the U.S.?
    The whole political system is corrupt. Too bad

Yee haw, well I'll be fellers

Load Metric

well said, Trump braggs about low unemployment stats but as you said this could be a indicator that a lot of folks need more than one job to make ends meet, especially entry level and low skilled labour. has the cost of living in the USA risen compared to average wages?

I guess there is a line were the cost of living is close to middle wages not sure were that is.... I more often will pay some one i want to have work long time a bit more than they are worth so they don't up and leave after i have spent hours getting them up to speed with our operations.

I believe there will be some disruption when trade tarif wars start and will more affect low income earners rather than middle and upper.
    at some point US citizens will be hit with a shock when normally inexpensive items have become quite costly and posable lead to a les disposable society. coule be good or very bad, we will see.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

I try and use technical indicators to make my decisions and take the emotions out of it, but that’s easier said than done.

i mean, that makes you a professional in my eyes.

i lack those skills but i have quite the imagination so while the concept of grinding out a few percent profit based on hard work and research is totally out of my reach, i believe in the windfalls that come with gut reads on astounding disasters. and something tells me that now would be a good time to nail one of those reads.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

well said, Trump braggs about low unemployment stats but as you said this could be a indicator that a lot of folks need more than one job to make ends meet, especially entry level and low skilled labour. has the cost of living in the USA risen compared to average wages?

I guess there is a line were the cost of living is close to middle wages not sure were that is.... I more often will pay some one i want to have work long time a bit more than they are worth so they don't up and leave after i have spent hours getting them up to speed with our operations.

I believe there will be some disruption when trade tarif wars start and will more affect low income earners rather than middle and upper.
    at some point US citizens will be hit with a shock when normally inexpensive items have become quite costly and posable lead to a les disposable society. coule be good or very bad, we will see.

much has been said about this far more eloquently than my single post could ever accomplish, but...

yes, one of the hot topics in economics circles is that people are assuming that 'unemployment is down' means that people are not just getting jobs but getting careers, and thats a hugely important distinction because one of those keeps you one check away from homelessness and one of them lands you firmly in middle-class sanctuary, with a home that you can pay off and half a years salary squirreled away to protect against circumstances unforeseen.

the reality is not only are people holding down multiple jobs just to keep a roof over their heads, but those jobs are also the most vulnerable to economic downturns (hollar china sanctions, i see you dawg) and, of course, automation.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I love the new non-human order-taking stations at McDonalds.

Thread Information