Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk To Launch Hostile Take-Over Of Twitter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

A multi-billion dollar empire that never had a profitable year. Libtards don't know how to make money. They only know how to spend money that is earned by someone else.

oh look the poorest person on this site has no idea how equity works.

i cant imagine what his political affiliation must be.
    As evidenced by your statement you got no clue WTF I'm worth.

When sonatine took his pants to the dry cleaners they said "We don't do curtains."

Sonatine has so many double chins he looks like he's staring over a pile of pancakes.

Without Elon Musk they had major negative equity.

Ask your boss for a 50 cent an hour raise.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Name:  9347D3AA-738C-4710-8E01-717035ABDA34.jpeg
Views: 311
Size:  211.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Well there goes ALL Twitter's advertising revenue, certain groups are outraged that Kanye only got a 12 hour ban.

How does corporate advertising fund damn near everything? We have to be the biggest bunch of suckers ever.

Tell Kanye that he should use the word corporations instead of Jews. Fucking corporations have unimpeachable power and they do run Hollywood and the media and everything else.
    That's an undisputed fact.

Shame on all of you for not supporting Bernie, now we're proper fucked.
    Clearly youve never been banhammered by Twitter. That 12hr clock doesnt start until he deletes the offending post he put out which Im guessing he wont.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Well there goes ALL Twitter's advertising revenue, certain groups are outraged that Kanye only got a 12 hour ban.

How does corporate advertising fund damn near everything? We have to be the biggest bunch of suckers ever.

Tell Kanye that he should use the word corporations instead of Jews. Fucking corporations have unimpeachable power and they do run Hollywood and the media and everything else.
    That's an undisputed fact.

Shame on all of you for not supporting Bernie, now we're proper fucked.
    Clearly youve never been banhammered by Twitter. That 12hr clock doesnt start until he deletes the offending post he put out which Im guessing he wont.
    Lol nah I have an old and unused account, I know better. I got banned from YT over a comment I made that was the most the most upvoted.

Document drop, the election was rigged. Twitter worked with the DNC to get Biden elected.

Load Metric

When sonatine took his pants to the dry cleaners they said "We don't do curtains."

Sonatine has so many double chins he looks like he's staring over a pile of pancakes.

Lol. If you had money, you wouldn’t be so angry all the time. The curtain comment was fucking hilarious though.

Load Metric
    Do you know what happens when you pull your advertising? Your sales drop. Elon Musk just tweeted his thanks to returning advertisers.

Also, I've been following James Woods for a couple of years on Twitter. Woods is a conservative and one of the celebrities that Twitter erased posts on and suspended quite frequently. One time he was banned for months because he refused to take down a tweet. Don't know what happened to get him back on.

I was one of those he was shadowbanned from. I realized one day that I hadn't seen his tweets for awhile so checked to see if he was suspended again. Someone at Twitter had cancelled my follow of him.

I'll see if I can find a tweet the fucked with him about.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-04-2022 at 07:33 AM.

Judging by that old dilapidated truck you drive we can assume you are very poor.

Comments

splitthis: Idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Judging by that old dilapidated truck you drive we can assume you are very poor.

i think that when you spend whats left of your life drifting around off-strip gas stations on a decades old rascal the VA paid for, trying to win it all back via 'advantage slot gambling', what else are you going to do but larp on pfa about having a net worth higher than the cashier.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Tine needs to go back to the rofl adult forum, you know the one where middle aged loser men with nothing to show for their time on this earth hang out in their stepmommies basement.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Tine needs to go back to the rofl adult forum, you know the one where middle aged loser men with nothing to show for their time on this earth hang out in their stepmommies basement.
    Can you please post pictures of that hole you call home?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Elon's ex-wife Justine, now 50 and looking for attention given all the spotlight on Elon these days, is now publicly whining about Twitter policy.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1599295272957358080

Justine claimed she kept the Musk last name "for the sake of her kids", but I'm guessing it was so she could continue to garner fame from being Elon's ex. One of her kid with Elon is a male-to-female trans, now 18 years old. That kid changed his name from Xavier Musk to Vivian Wilson, using his mom's maiden name.

You can read all about the trans kid here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ng-Xavier.html

Justine wrote a book in 2008 about married life with Elon. In general I think it's shitty when former spouses of celebrities try to cash in by airing their dirty laundry in books and talk show appearances.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Elon's ex-wife Justine, now 50 and looking for attention given all the spotlight on Elon these days, is now publicly whining about Twitter policy.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1599295272957358080

Justine claimed she kept the Musk last name "for the sake of her kids", but I'm guessing it was so she could continue to garner fame from being Elon's ex. One of her kid with Elon is a male-to-female trans, now 18 years old. That kid changed his name from Xavier Musk to Vivian Wilson, using his mom's maiden name.

You can read all about the trans kid here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ng-Xavier.html

Justine wrote a book in 2008 about married life with Elon. In general I think it's shitty when former spouses of celebrities try to cash in by airing their dirty laundry in books and talk show appearances.

Load Metric

i think that when you spend whats left of your life drifting around off-strip gas stations on a decades old rascal the VA paid for, trying to win it all back via 'advantage slot gambling', what else are you going to do but larp on pfa about having a net worth higher than the cashier.
    LOL! I don't drive a truck.

Sonatine wears a watch on each wrist because of the time zone difference.

Load Metric

You're failing to account for all of the gold that people like Mark Levin and Mike Huckabee directed him to buy which his roommate protects.

All projections indicate that the value is about to take off and dear mickey will be turning heads on the Rolls Royce of rascals in short order.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You're failing to account for all of the gold that people like Mark Levin and Mike Huckabee directed him to buy which his roommate protects.

All projections indicate that the value is about to take off and dear mickey will be turning heads on the Rolls Royce of rascals in short order.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Sorry, I don't have a roomate and I don't keep my gold at home. It's in a very secure location.

I don't pay attention to TV gold. It's all ripoff. You get better deals out of small time brick & mortar dealers than that TV shit.

If you follow gold prices you would know that the spot price of gold topped out at $2070 an ounce in very early 2022. Then it went into a slow decline for months until it bottomed out in the $1600's. I decided to buy again as I didn't see it falling any further. Here's the pics of what I bought. In the pics with two coins, one coin is heads and the other is tails.

The Big Five's are South African as are the Krugerrand's. The Kangaroos are Australian. The Maple Leafs are Canadian. The 100 Euro is an Austrian Philharmonic. Also an American Eagle. The Gold Bars are South African, IGR (Istanbul Gold Refinery) and Australian.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Load Metric
    taking pics of his roommates gold to make total strangers online think he's got something to live for.

incredible.

Load Metric
    taking pics of his roommates gold to make total strangers online think he's got something to live for.
    incredible.
    Hey, Sonatine. I think we can help. We'll pay the ice cream truck to keep driving by you.

Thread Information