Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: trip report: seeing a woman whose polyamorous

Gold
    Load Metric
    I looked up what polyamory means, and I admit I still don't really know what's up.

So you are the side-piece of a chick who is dating another dude, and she shares the details of her relationship (mostly complaining) to you?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post
    I dont get it !

You spend months talking about how you have basically become king of the hermit people during the pandemic and then you are prepared to throw it all away for the occasional sloppy seconds

Stick to wanking

the best one can do in all things is to predicate decisions on data responsibly. its a reasonably low risk decision based on the data at bar. like if one wants to pull some ass before the winter covid wave shows up, now is the time.

I understand what you are saying and believe me when i say i believe you have done your calculations based on risk factor, however, the key thing is that you are relying on complete information and by that I mean the fact that you have to assume what you are being told is the complete truth, i seldom see this being the case. She most likely is to some degree telling you what she knows you want to here.

A risky game when you seem to have done all the hard work with your extreme isolation

Regardless good luck with the occasional shag but dont do anything stupid like start to fall in love, or she starts to make you the prime partner. If this happens i only see tears.

Poly relationships sound great on the face of it but typically 2 things happen

1) One of the people starts to feel more deeply for the other and this tears away at the relationships

2) Jealousy is a killer and to some degree that will rear its ugly head

Load Metric
    ^^^^

Casual sex was a thing 30 years ago too. Just a different virus to worry about.

The virus then put a damper on casual sex and I’ve heard pandemic birth rates actually are going to fall not rise which surprised me, I must admit.

Just like excellent song lyrics, ‘tine allows the reader to interpret his post through your personal prism. In that regard, the responses are telling.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:

Load Metric
    yeahhhh to be clear, this aint a relationship. like literally this chick and i bang now and again and her primary is in charge of the emotional well being. like honestly if she texts me good morning and i dont respond until market close, she knows its because im about my business and she knows where she stands vs that. like try getting that from a girlfriend, you know?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

the best one can do in all things is to predicate decisions on data responsibly. its a reasonably low risk decision based on the data at bar. like if one wants to pull some ass before the winter covid wave shows up, now is the time.

I understand what you are saying and believe me when i say i believe you have done your calculations based on risk factor, however, the key thing is that you are relying on complete information and by that I mean the fact that you have to assume what you are being told is the complete truth, i seldom see this being the case. She most likely is to some degree telling you what she knows you want to here.

A risky game when you seem to have done all the hard work with your extreme isolation

Regardless good luck with the occasional shag but dont do anything stupid like start to fall in love, or she starts to make you the prime partner. If this happens i only see tears.

Poly relationships sound great on the face of it but typically 2 things happen

1) One of the people starts to feel more deeply for the other and this tears away at the relationships

2) Jealousy is a killer and to some degree that will rear its ugly head
    3) She has herpes

Silver
    Load Metric
    Did anyone see the stockaments lol podcast ?

Peadotine is not fucking any woman.... who’s alive ....

I guess an Amazon woman delivered 4 months ago and hasn’t left lol
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Did anyone see the stockaments lol podcast ?

Peadotine is not fucking any woman.... who’s alive ....

I guess an Amazon woman delivered 4 months ago and hasn’t left lol

Load Metric
    Polyamorous=open relationship.

BLM=trying to decriminalize criminals.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    make sure you let us know when you have a 3some with your girlfriend and her boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    I find it hilarious that anyone would even consider believing this bullshit, dude is a fat slob who hasn't left his house for 6 months and rarely showers. no woman would even contemplate having sex with his huge fat ass, can you imagine what his balls must smell like? disgusting.

nigga said "I don't text her back till market close, cause I'm about my business" ROFL, dude opens up a Robin hood account and thinks he's some kind of wolf of Wallstreet, what a delusional loser

Comments

garrett: lol

Load Metric
    also idk wtf triangulating is but i think its prob something tine will be doing when he has a 3some with his new girlfriend and her boyfriend
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    and no i shant try and imagine the smell of tines balls thank you

Comments

dwai: DO IT

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Did the spicy take get deleted?

All I see is a bunch of obviousness.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I find it hilarious that anyone would even consider believing this bullshit, dude is a fat slob who hasn't left his house for 6 months and rarely showers. no woman would even contemplate having sex with his huge fat ass, can you imagine what his balls must smell like? disgusting.

nigga said "I don't text her back till market close, cause I'm about my business" ROFL, dude opens up a Robin hood account and thinks he's some kind of wolf of Wallstreet, what a delusional loser
    I disagree, unless you have no running water just about everyone showers every day. I literally cannot go more than 10 hours without a shower, in fact I usually shower twice a day. I literally go through a full Dial soap bar a week. I am extra clean myself, quite sure Tine is not missing a day either. I mean if you are homeless I get it, you might go a couple days but even those people run underneath a public sprinkler.

Comments

dwai: SHOWER GOD

Dan Druff: Aren't you glad you used Dial?

Kuntmissioner: Dial is the Nestle of soaps

Load Metric
    but more importantly how often do you think muck ficon showers ?

Load Metric
    also if i wasnt on #teamtgull id make a joke about you needing multiple showers a day cos you spend all day unclogging toilets

Load Metric
    #TEAMTGULL

Load Metric
    I actually knew a therapist who ran a swingers group. She was quite clinically skilled but Quite predator actually. As expected the group was nothing like what you see in Hollywood. Average age 40-55 years old and looks department average to below average (at least half were significantly overweight). I politely declined the invite and am still waiting for a malpractice suit in near future from one of her past clients.

I actually have nothing against polyamory if done properly but it often attracts those who are predatory or at high risk for victimization. Very much like communism. There’s good reason why Huxley chose to illustrate this in Brave New World

Comments

sonatine: 100

Load Metric
    I didn't google polowho but am guessing husband has many women married to?

Load Metric
    So while she bitches at you about her primary while you're railing her from behind, is the primary watching in the corner?

Are you also cleaning their pool?

Thread Information