Page 63 of 853 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163563 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 17043

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    With all of those buy-ins and cash outs, he's going to have quite the CTR problem at year end when the IRS sees all of them.

I'm sure this professional gambler has all of that covered though.

Comments

JeffDime: TF always some quick wit from you when you come in the thread.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    His Vegas condo Rental should be up in a few months....It would be great to see the shitty Ohio apartment again and see him try to sell the millionaire lifestyle

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Wonder if the local soup kitchen has filet mug on flavored soup on the menu?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2199 View Post
    His Vegas condo Rental should be up in a few months....It would be great to see the shitty Ohio apartment again and see him try to sell the millionaire lifestyle
    Meant Filet mignon flavored soup, stupid auto-correct.

Load Metric
    The definition of a scumbag and the trash of the Earth.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

JeffDime: Where did you find such a flattering picture? Send the headshot to colt studios. Lol

Load Metric
    Is it me or its funny that baby Champers aka Christopher Mitchell Junior is not achieving any developmental milestones in his growth? It must be that Stacy Mitchell alcohol infused breast milk...Such a shame. Chrissy thinks Covid is fake and he can’t even take care of his son. Seems more interested in scheming rather than caring for the well being of his child. Shame...Shame.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

donkey: Entrepreneur? More like Entremanure

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

How can we all save His poor Wife.???
    She and the Child need a intervention..
    She is being bled dry of her life savings.Child is not being nurtured with Love being around scamming.
    IF he gets Locked up who takes care of the Woman and child?
    Just some random thoughts.

Comments

PositiveVariance: Stacy is an RN. $100K+ Potential in the right hospital

BedWetterBettor: In NV, a felony conviction prohibits you from working as an RN. Stacey probably has a felony for unpaid child support, hence she’s stuck with this tool!

Load Metric
    After some careful thinking...we can’t save Stacy Mitchell. She can’t choose the right man. She was married as a teen. Married and her last husband divorced her. Now, she’s stuck with this guy who is crazy, egotistical and stupid as her. She can make real money with her profession and make a difference in the world, but she choose this life with this imbecile. It takes one to know one with those two and I hope they go down together. I have no respect for a woman that just dissed her child for someone such as Christopher Mitchell. Motivation for Moms or whatever that crap is called is total garbage and she should be embarrassed. She’s not a real mom. A real mom doesn’t allow their husband to be out at all times of the day running around and cheating and scheming people. You don’t walk your baby in the 100 plus degree heat in Vegas. You don’t consume alcohol and breastfeed your child afterwards. I’m just tired of idiotic ways of those two...makes so sick to my stomach. I hope everyone is doing well on the forum. Shout out to KD, Jeff Dime (hope your Covid test comes back negative and you feel better buddy) and everyone else in the great forum fighting the good fight against these disgusting individuals known as the Mitchell’s. Stay safe out there.

Comments

shoeshine box: Sad sight to see..Women and Children first kinda guy...o well.

Load Metric
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...urist-2093248/

Not directly related to Chrissy, but this idiot is exactly the type fools who fall for his scams. Some people just never will have common sense.

“ A Las Vegas tourist had $90,000 in cash stolen from his hotel room by a suspected prostitute on the July Fourth weekend, police said”

Comments

BedWetterBettor: That’s probably what old Kyle P. did to Bob Hesley!

PositiveVariance: This guy has 90K on him and he is sleeping with this girl? At least get a girl that doesnt shoot up.

donkey: Wow $90K hit and her pimp keeps pimping her arse. That's one bottom bitch.

Load Metric
    Name:  E6290F97-A645-4A1F-A01E-E2DA7DCA6747.png
Views: 310
Size:  1.41 MB

Interesting his comment sections are gaining some relevant questions that he’s afraid to answer? Robert Collins asks a good one here and his reply to the Negative EV question by Matt Diehl is “100% winning advantage.” I wonder how Cia and Demetrius would respond to that 100% winning advantage claim??

He truly is delusional!

Comments

Dustin Mc: robert collins was one of his $100 winners....btw, whatever happened to those wednsday and Sunday giveaways

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I’m aware of Robert Collins’ history, I just wanted to point out that his question regarding comped rooms with so little play time went unanswered by CM, yet he answered the other questions?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    After some careful thinking...we can’t save Stacy Mitchell. She can’t choose the right man. She was married as a teen. Married and her last husband divorced her. Now, she’s stuck with this guy who is crazy, egotistical and stupid as her. She can make real money with her profession and make a difference in the world, but she choose this life with this imbecile. It takes one to know one with those two and I hope they go down together. I have no respect for a woman that just dissed her child for someone such as Christopher Mitchell. Motivation for Moms or whatever that crap is called is total garbage and she should be embarrassed. She’s not a real mom. A real mom doesn’t allow their husband to be out at all times of the day running around and cheating and scheming people. You don’t walk your baby in the 100 plus degree heat in Vegas. You don’t consume alcohol and breastfeed your child afterwards. I’m just tired of idiotic ways of those two...makes so sick to my stomach. I hope everyone is doing well on the forum. Shout out to KD, Jeff Dime (hope your Covid test comes back negative and you feel better buddy) and everyone else in the great forum fighting the good fight against these disgusting individuals known as the Mitchell’s. Stay safe out there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Stacy is a willing accomplice to these scams.

She also ditched her 12-year-old daughter in Ohio and ran off with Christopher to Vegas.

She also lost custody of her daughter right before that. Ex was granted 100% custody.

How many moms do you know like that?

Stacy is not innocent and should be in jail along with CM.

Comments

BedWetterBettor: She was probably President of the Kyle Prescott fan club before she met him!

Forum Wars: Vision Boards will save those two

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Stacy is a willing accomplice to these scams.

She also ditched her 12-year-old daughter in Ohio and ran off with Christopher to Vegas.

She also lost custody of her daughter right before that. Ex was granted 100% custody.

How many moms do you know like that?

Stacy is not innocent and should be in jail along with CM.
    Maybe she could call law enforcement and try to cut a deal. There has to be more shit stuck to CM’s shoe we don’t even know about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Really likes to open that mouth to full capacity.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Confirmed Reptile. Soon to be confirmed busto...

Name:  20AFF027-8F82-483C-808B-28679702B860.jpeg
Views: 284
Size:  53.3 KB

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I can’t believe he’s complaining about the Wynn hotel in his last video. Says it smells like weed and doesn’t allow kids under 5 in the nice restaurants. What a pretentious prick!

Forum Wars: Snake/Reptille Rep

Tellafriend: funny

Load Metric
    Remember the 20 or so Amazon "Best Sellers" that Chrissy lit the literary world on fire with in a single year? Well, neither do I, but I like this one best:

Name:  vision_board_fail.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  230.3 KB

Comments

JeffDime: Wars about to slay...

Load Metric
    Let's do the math: How's Christopher Mitchell doing now? Did the Vision Board work?

Name:  CM_FVB.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  239.2 KB

Comments

JeffDime: Wars just slayed CM....just another Wednesday for FW!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Hey FOLKS! Chrissy can't be all that bad. He is a Professor of Computer Science

Comments

Forum Wars: LOL, the lies and bullshit with those two just go on and on and on and on

JeffDime: Worst blurb ever written rep...she was probably “pressured” into writing this book. Smh.
    Last edited by donkey; 08-12-2020 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Oh wait! Nevermind https://reportscam.com/changeyourlifeovernightcom

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Let's do the math: How's Christopher Mitchell doing now? Did the Vision Board work?

Name:  CM_FVB.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  239.2 KB
    To be fair Wars, he did come close with the Ferrari vision board. It may be a sporadically rented Hyundai Sonata, but they both have 4 wheels.

Comments

Forum Wars: Snorted into my cereal

Load Metric
    Am I a Stacy Mitchell apologist or has my inflated ego, from my wildly successful 120 sub strong YT Channel, convinced me that I can turn Stacy heel?

Thread Information