Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: If Zimmerman is acquitted watch your back whities

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    It's funny how young black people today talk about slavery like it personally had an impact on their lives. Get the fuck over it already. I was never a slave owner, and they were never slaves. Nearly every race in human history has endured some form of slavery at one time or another. We have a BLACK FUCKING PRESIDENT. What more do these assholes want? It's so much easier to blame Whitey than to admit the black community in this country is largely responsible for their own problems. Sure, it was white people who owned slaves back in the day. But it was also white Union soldiers who fought to end slavery. Over 365,000 gave their lives for it. Where's the thanks to them? I bet 98% of these dumbfuck protestors wouldn't even know that. It's much easier to pick up a brick than it is to pick up a book. Give the race card a break and accept some responsibility for once. Assholes.

In all honesty they should thank white people for purchasing them from Africa otherwise they would still be living there.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    It's funny how young black people today talk about slavery like it personally had an impact on their lives. Get the fuck over it already. I was never a slave owner, and they were never slaves. Nearly every race in human history has endured some form of slavery at one time or another. We have a BLACK FUCKING PRESIDENT. What more do these assholes want? It's so much easier to blame Whitey than to admit the black community in this country is largely responsible for their own problems. Sure, it was white people who owned slaves back in the day. But it was also white Union soldiers who fought to end slavery. Over 365,000 gave their lives for it. Where's the thanks to them? I bet 98% of these dumbfuck protestors wouldn't even know that. It's much easier to pick up a brick than it is to pick up a book. Give the race card a break and accept some responsibility for once. Assholes.

In all honesty they should thank white people for purchasing them from Africa otherwise they would still be living there.
    There are like 10% of black people I identify with. It's those that actually have a job, pay taxes and try to make something of themselves.

There is just an element of society, black and white, that want shit for free.

Look at Vwls. She scammed someone a few years ago and now is pimping Vapes. Won't be long before she has someone else dies and needs a loan.

You heard it here first.

Load Metric
    Lol. Also true. These assholes don't realize how good they have it.

Meanwhile, in Africa-

Name:  Poverty-In-Africa.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  59.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric

Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Lannister: wow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    #1 thing members of a jury have in common with each other?

They are all too stupid to get out of jury duty.

You guys have no clue how naive and dumb juries are. This guy has ZERO chance at an acquittal.
    Go watch Dateline or 20/20 or 48 Hours. Your conclusion will be juries are idiots.

Juries are really, really, really stupid. There is almost zero chance he walks. 2nd Degree murder has got to be a big favorite here. I wouldn't take 25 to 1 he walks. The DOJ was down there tainting the jury pool with their CRS division or whatever it is called.

The Prez-bo, attorney general, et al are tainting the jury pool daily while they mull around and wait to get the indictment. He is going to have win at least one more trial before he is a free man. Zero chance they are done with him and anyone who thinks they are needs a history lesson on what the federal government is capable of and has done before.

Comments

Corrigan: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Go watch Dateline or 20/20 or 48 Hours. Your conclusion will be juries are idiots.

Juries are really, really, really stupid. There is almost zero chance he walks. 2nd Degree murder has got to be a big favorite here. I wouldn't take 25 to 1 he walks. The DOJ was down there tainting the jury pool with their CRS division or whatever it is called.

The Prez-bo, attorney general, et al are tainting the jury pool daily while they mull around and wait to get the indictment. He is going to have win at least one more trial before he is a free man. Zero chance they are done with him and anyone who thinks they are needs a history lesson on what the federal government is capable of and has done before.
    Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I was wrong, but would of bet a lot of money on my opinion. Too bad none of you cowards wanted to have a conversation about it until the verdict was in. That being said, he had to be a big favorite to get convicted of something; a not guilty verdict just seemed impossible.

We'll see what the federal government does now. I wouldn't be surprised to see them try to get a murder indictment, but grand jury proceedings are secret of course but in a case like this, work will eventually leak out as to what charges prosecutors tried to bring, whether it was murder or the 2009 hate crime law those assholes passed (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28866.html)

Load Metric
    I was wrong, but would of bet a lot of money on my opinion. Too bad none of you cowards wanted to have a conversation about it until the verdict was in. That being said, he had to be a big favorite to get convicted of something; a not guilty verdict just seemed impossible.

We'll see what the federal government does now. I wouldn't be surprised to see them try to get a murder indictment, but grand jury proceedings are secret of course but in a case like this, work will eventually leak out as to what charges prosecutors tried to bring, whether it was murder or the 2009 hate crime law those assholes passed (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28866.html)

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    it's shit like this, america

Name:  lulz.PNG
Views: 376
Size:  58.4 KB

people who are dumb as fuck always have the loudest voices

Comments

BetCheckBet: appropriate use

Load Metric

Comments

Lannister: posting image fail

Load Metric
    anyone heard about Roderick Scott & Christopher Cervini, 2009, in New York?

http://www.decodedscience.com/roderi...f-murder/33569

similar case, same result (acquittal) except black adult kills white teen male--or so the above report claims
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    anyone heard about Roderick Scott & Christopher Cervini, 2009, in New York?

http://www.decodedscience.com/roderi...f-murder/33569

similar case, same result (acquittal) except black adult kills white teen male--or so the above report claims
    wait our white african american president claimed friday if a white teen was shot the outcome and aftermath might have been different

7:15 in

black women clutch their purses when i step in the elevator

Comments

Lannister: still faggin
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 07-22-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Load Metric
    George Zimmerman, who has not been seen publicly since his acquittal in the murder of Trayvon Martin earlier this month, surfaced last week to rescue an unidentified family trapped in an overturned vehicle on a Florida highway, police said Monday.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told Fox News that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by a crash victim as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle.

“George Zimmerman pulled me out,” firefighters were told by the unidentified driver, according to McAuliffe.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office said the single-car accident occurred July 17 at approximately 5:45 pm. and involved a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had left the road and rolled over.

The sheriff's office said there were four occupants inside -- two parents and two children. There were no reports of injuries.

The deputy responding to the crash said that when he arrived, two men -- one of whom was Zimmerman -- had already gotten the family out of the overturned vehicle.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy, the sheriff's office said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and Route 417 in Sanford, police said.

In another development, Sanford police confirmed that Monday they had delivered boxes of evidence from their Zimmerman investigation, including his firearm, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice.

Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder on July 13 in the killing of Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012.

Zimmerman's parents, meanwhile, have told ABC News that they have received death threats and have been unable to return to their home following the verdict

"We have had an enormous amount of death threats,” Robert Zimmerman said. “George's legal counsel has had death threats, the police chief of Sanford, many people have had death threats … ‘Everyone with Georgie's DNA should be killed' -- just every kind of horrible thing you can imagine."

Load Metric
    Attn white people I'm going to educate you.

I saw the semi retarted black girl (I forget her name) who was on the phone with TM when the shit went down on Piers Morgan, and apparently we have it all wrong. If a black person calls you a cracka it has nothing to do with race or being white, but it's actually a term they use for law enforcement.

So if a black person calls you a cracka its not because your white its because you remind them of a cop, so I think its sorta of a back handed compliment.

I'm so relieved because all my life I foolishly thought it was a derrogatory racial term, but it turns out it isnt. Thank you semi retarted black girl for educating us white folk.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Attn white people I'm going to educate you.

I saw the semi retarted black girl (I forget her name) who was on the phone with TM when the shit went down on Piers Morgan
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    LOL...

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his controversial acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.
    And...

An indication of the animosity toward Zimmerman is the number of threatening phone calls being received by a woman in Winter Park, Fla.

Lori Tankel told ABCNews.com that someone had incorrectly posted her cell phone number online thinking it was Zimmerman's. She said she started receiving threatening calls within an hour after the jury had reached a verdict on July 13.

"They were saying things like, 'Zimmerman? Is this George? We're going to get you, we're going to kill you,'" she said.

Her cell phone number is only one digit off from Zimmerman's, she said.

Tankel said she received at least 80 phone calls within one day of the jury's not guilty verdict. While the threats died down during the week, she said they ramped right back up again on Friday and continued through the weekend.

"Those phone calls were extremely malicious," she said. "I think at that point, they kind of knew it wasn't George Zimmerman's number, but they were still going to harass me."

Tankel said she initially reported the threatening calls to the the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, but was told to follow up with law enforcement in Orange County, Fla., where she lives, to file a report, she said.

But Tankel she said she won't be changing her number anytime soon.

"I'm a sales representative for several different horse-related companies, and I have five states in my territory," she said. "To change business cards and contact everybody, it's not that simple."
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=19735432

She also said the police told her they are receiving an average of 400 death threats for Zimmerman per minute on social media.

Load Metric
    Jesse Jackson suggests boycotting Florida as 'apartheid state'

By Justin Sink - 07/19/13 11:08 AM ET

Jackson says his Rainbow PUSH Coalition will consider pressuring groups to isolate Florida after the Zimmerman trial.

Rev. Jesse Jackson said Thursday that his Rainbow PUSH Coalition would consider boycotting Florida as "a kind of apartheid state" in the aftermath of the George Zimmerman not-guilty verdict last weekend.

Read more: http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news...#ixzz2Zr7kWR14

Comments

Lannister: can't stop faggin' it up

Silver
    Load Metric
    Sounds like George and his PR firm came up with an easy way to "repair" his public image, and all it involved was a police scanner, the right moment, and a friendly police officer. Oh yeah, and a mandatory call to the media afterwords to let them know.

Silly bastards couldn't even wait 1 week before blowing their load on this sham of a stunt. Chances this happened organically? A bit higher than 0.0% but not much, maybe 3%.

Here is what happens to good Samaritans that try to save the day after accidents on the freeway, instead of calling 911 and letting the professionals, who are equipped for the task, handle it.

http://www.sfgate.com/default/articl...ed-4680312.php

Comments

ThreeBet: facepalm

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Sounds like George and his PR firm came up with an easy way to "repair" his public image, and all it involved was a police scanner, the right moment, and a friendly police officer. Oh yeah, and a mandatory call to the media afterwords to let them know.
    These were my initials thoughts at first too, but no way with a scanner he beats the police and ambulance to the scene while they get to turn on their lights/siren and pass everybody. Could just be a pure coincidence that he was in the right place at right time for his situation.

You look like a moron with the commentary and article you provided. What was that guy who was killed in the article ill equipped to do because he wasn't a professional? Cross a road? You have to be able to cross the road in order to be properly equipped to help people? I think 99% of the population is equipped to cross a road.

Actually, you just look like a moron every time you post.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    These were my initials thoughts at first too, but no way with a scanner he beats the police and ambulance to the scene while they get to turn on their lights/siren and pass everybody. Could just be a pure coincidence that he was in the right place at right time for his situation.

You look like a moron with the commentary and article you provided. What was that guy who was killed in the article ill equipped to do because he wasn't a professional? Cross a road? You have to be able to cross the road in order to be properly equipped to help people? I think 99% of the population is equipped to cross a road.

Actually, you just look like a moron every time you post.
    Thanks for that witty response. I know a 2nd level PR stunt is too big of a concept for your little brain to grasp.

Even if George randomly happened to see this accident and stop, there he is again, trying to save the day. I bet he stops at every accident scene just to see if he can "help."

If you listen to his 911 call, he has absolutely no problem describing the exact roads where the accident took place. Quite different from his memory when it came to being able to not remember which of the three streets in his gated community he was on when he stalked, errr, got attacked by the evil 17 year old armed with skittles.

"Hi, I'm George Zimmerman from the Neighborhood Watch and I'm here to help."

Comments

DJ_Chaps: go back to bed faggot

Thread Information