Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does J-Slizz scam?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Does J-Slizz scam?

I guess he really wants to bet with me on that Cincy game? He sent me a bottom or the screen message but that feature rarely works for me. The problem is I don't really trust anyone. I got as many big faces as this faggot wants to throw down though. He just has to ship to me first or something then I pay back double. I honor my bets. I don't know if sliz will?

He sent me a bottom or the screen message but that feature rarely works for me.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I guess he really wants to bet with me on that Cincy game? He sent me a bottom or the screen message but that feature rarely works for me. The problem is I don't really trust anyone. I got as many big faces as this faggot wants to throw down though. He just has to ship to me first or something then I pay back double. I honor my bets. I don't know if sliz will?

He sent me a bottom or the screen message but that feature rarely works for me.
    Yeah, I would post a bet on the forum, ignore it when the guy accepts even though you are in every single thread every single day, and then act like your messenger app isnt working either.

I will escrow through Druff. I've got Cincinnati -2 for $100. Let me know when to ship and I will do so within a few minutes of seeing the message. Game isnt until Sunday night
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    not bothering for one face. Are you suggesting I'm too broke to accept this? It just seems like a cluster fuck hassle. How much does Druff charge?

and um no I never saw you accept bruh.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    not bothering for one face. Are you suggesting I'm too broke to accept this? It just seems like a cluster fuck hassle. How much does Druff charge?

Yeah, I figured you were just running your cum dumpster

LOL at you saying you never saw me accept, yet you just started a thread acknowledging that you know I want to bet you. Kind contradictory isnt it?
    Last edited by jsearles22; 10-03-2014 at 04:45 AM.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

LOL at you saying you never saw me accept, yet you just started a thread acknowledging that you know I want to bet you. Kind contradictory isnt it?

You sent me a private message that produced this thread in less than a minute faggot. It wouldn't let me respond. Why do you only want one face from me? Why don't you want lots?

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

You sent me a private message that produced this thread in less than a minute faggot. It wouldn't let me respond. Why do you only want one face from me? Why don't you want lots?
    Im a simple man that tries to practice BR management even in his sports betting. $100 is what Id like to bet on this random NFL game. You seemed to like the opposite side and open to a wager. I figured why not save us some juice and have a nice little wager for PFA members to follow? You promptly napped it out. I cant say Im surprised

Load Metric

Im a simple man that tries to practice BR management even in his sports betting. $100 is what Id like to bet on this random NFL game. You seemed to like the opposite side and open to a wager. I figured why not save us some juice and have a nice little wager for PFA members to follow? You promptly napped it out. I cant say Im surprised

So in your head I simply can't come up with the money?

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

You keep trying to put words in my mouth and bait me. Do you want to bet, yes or no? Its a pretty simple proposition really. If you dont want to, cant, or whatever I could really care less. I will either wager you $100 juice free or I will call it into my bookie. I'd prefer if you would answer though so I can get a bet locked in before the line moves against me, which it obviously continues to do because Cincy is gonna smash NE

Load Metric

You keep trying to put words in my mouth and bait me. Do you want to bet, yes or no? Its a pretty simple proposition really. If you dont want to, cant, or whatever I could really care less. I will either wager you $100 juice free or I will call it into my bookie. I'd prefer if you would answer though so I can get a bet locked in before the line moves against me, which it obviously continues to do because Cincy is gonna smash NE

No. I mean if Druff doesn't charge juice then I would feel I owe him a favor... all for something I really don't want to do.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

No. I mean if Druff doesn't charge juice then I would feel I owe him a favor... all for something I really don't want to do.
    Its not enough money. Its too big of a hassle. I dont want to owe Druff favors. Blah blah blah blah. Just saying no would have been sufficient instead of churning out excuses from "How to stall and back out 101" class.

In the future please refrain from acting like you are a sports bettor in my sports betting thread. You've been exposed

Load Metric
    and yes I was trying to bait you. I actually took a picture of cash, plus had a cartoon message to accompany it.

I suppose if Druff comes in and says this is something he wants to do, and I absolutely won't owe him a favor, and he doesn't charge juice I will do it. I can't really imagine this is that interesting to the community when we still have the EnsenNADA posting.

Load Metric

Its not enough money. Its too big of a hassle. I dont want to owe Druff favors. Blah blah blah blah. Just saying no would have been sufficient instead of churning out excuses from "How to stall and back out 101" class.

In the future please refrain from acting like you are a sports bettor in my sports betting thread. You've been exposed

you got me.

Load Metric
    I've really never felt more on the side of the Iluminattti with a pick in my life.

Straight up, the refs may actually go for a few tackles in this game.

Your excuse will be poor officiating when N.E. wins.

Load Metric
    Tight tri-post tilt. So you dont want to wager on the game but you still want to mouth off about the game? LOL.......... *yawn*

Load Metric
    If I only bet 100 on the game it will be like losing 900 if I win. Thus I will root for you. It creates a weird dynamic.

Load Metric
    If I only bet 100 on the game it will be like losing 900 if I win. Thus I will root for you. It creates a weird dynamic.
    Cliffs notes- you started a thread to talk about a wager you dont want to make

Load Metric

bro I'm degen. Plus fighting with you. Plus rolled up. Plus unstable. The actual number I'd be willing to bet in these conditions is staggering.

I haven't accepted any freeroll or any service from this site or any money of any kind. No favors or nothing. It's just word masturbation for me. If I ask for a favor its not going to be for a faggety 100 dollar bet. Put up or shut up.

Load Metric

bro I'm degen. Plus fighting with you. Plus rolled up. Plus unstable. The actual number I'd be willing to bet in these conditions is staggering.

I haven't accepted any freeroll or any service from this site or any money of any kind. No favors or nothing. It's just word masturbation for me. If I ask for a favor its not going to be for a faggety 100 dollar bet. Put up or shut up.
    So we are back to "Lets bet more"? No matter the amount you will say its not enough. Just stop bro, your schtick is pretty lame. You are starting to sound like the drunk plumber with $200K liquid that everyone laughs at. Go ahead and post the google image picture of cash you looked up that you've been waiting for me to bait you on. It will prove how cool you are

Load Metric

So we are back to "Lets bet more"? No matter the amount you will say its not enough. Just stop bro, your schtick is pretty lame. You are starting to sound like the drunk plumber with $200K liquid that everyone laughs at. Go ahead and post the google image picture of cash you looked up that you've been waiting for me to bait you on. It will prove how cool you are

I don't want to post that picture. I've always judged those that do that.

Load Metric
    plus its probably only like 15K sitting here. Not near 200K. It's only the amount Drexel bet on one fucking game... unless he is a runner or snapped a friends ticket... I don't know how hard he balls.

Thread Information