Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention 408Mike

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Attention 408Mike

If you are going to repeat things I told you privately, at least get them right.

I never said that Scooter is a midstakes grinder from Thailand. I actually know very little about Scooter, other than he's from Australia, used to play high limit NL online, and owns skatz. I never had a problem with the guy, either.

I know you are obsessed with Scooter, but please don't misquote me when interacting with him.

Thank you.

- Daniel D. Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    What's the middle initial stand for?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Drake

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Drake
    I am extremely disappointed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's stay on topic here

Load Metric
    Drake
    now we're getting down to the facts

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If you are going to repeat things I told you privately, challenge people to loser leaves town polls and not leave, ruin multiple threads, try and make the forums all about yourself, welch on bets, challenge people to bets and claim I'm backing you on them and threaten to co-host my radio show to kill it entirely then I might ban you

- Daniel D. Druff

FYP.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At some point in your life did you not entertain using " Drake" as your first name/

Name:  swashbuckler.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  277.3 KB

Load Metric
    If you are going to repeat things I told you privately, at least get them right.

I never said that Scooter is a midstakes grinder from Thailand. I actually know very little about Scooter, other than he's from Australia, used to play high limit NL online, and owns skatz. I never had a problem with the guy, either.

I know you are obsessed with Scooter, but please don't misquote me when interacting with him.

Thank you.

- Daniel D. Druff
    I did not misquote you in the traditional sense, meaning I didn't change your words exactly. I added something somehat factual somewhat opinion for trash talking to get under his skin and the way in which I did it was deceptive and I do and did apologize.

Also fyi, Skatz is all about satire, and to be sure he knows who you are. He did his normal spin everything some other direction thing, and I have made your demeanor toward the site in general very clear behind the scenes more than once. They know you are not an instigator or rude or disrespectful, though some of your bigger trolls post there it's only a handful. What I'm getting at-ya'll had some ammo for innocuous fun
    and predictably nothing happened. *sigh*

it's all good, I have high hopes marty will get desperate for attention and want to post on skatz and the process of going through scooter will be fun to watch.

also if anything I am far more obsessed with gaysex than scooter, it's almost always been that way. with scooter, my best guess is that the commonality we share in certain respects produces a lot more emotion than ought to be, and more than we feel for sure. he's GOT TO BE RIGHT ALWAYS, and I HAVE TO BE ACCEPTED and liked/loved etc, so if he gets heated and shuts down, uses his powers to ban me, now he isn't right (hasn't really won the argument until I or whomever acknowledges he is/was right, which is normally the case ironically) and I am not fitting in, and things kind of simmer and boil. It's a new nintendo game so far as my mind is concerned, but whatever.

In the end I have a lot of respect admiration and love for both of you, smidgen for micon as well (love only) if that means anything.

Also I would love for you to critique what skillsets make good/vs/elite/legendary,1 of a kind poker players, and why is it two people can have equal intelligence and bankroll management and game selection, yet one will always make more money than the other? that's kind of like winning the lotto yes? You have "it" and others don't?

So what is it exactly? innate reads, give off false info unintentionally, what? I'm curious, kind of also because you and scooter play or played very high stakes and I am curious if anyone with perseverance and good strategy could get there and be a winner or is there a threshold IQ where, without being above this line, you will never get above z or x stake levels. Not that I am applying this to me, more in general for everyone.

Can you name a stupid person who is actually a damned good poker player? hmm
    Last edited by 408Mike; 10-13-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

Thank you.

- Daniel D. Druff

also if anything I am far more obsessed with gaysex

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    If you are going to repeat things I told you privately, challenge people to loser leaves town polls and not leave, ruin multiple threads, try and make the forums all about yourself, welch on bets, challenge people to bets and claim I'm backing you on them and threaten to co-host my radio show to kill it entirely then I might ban you

- Daniel D. Druff

FYP.
    For the clueless- Druff is pretty fucking blunt about how he feels, certainly moreso when he's pissed. I am no doubt on his nerves slightly, but not a lot, and I already got put on notice with the thread here, like I posted one c*ck pic without thinking and still can't post pics from my computer. He is very blunt, that's the point. He does not need you speaking for him as if to say he also really has x y z on his mind and is just too polite to say anything, especially knowing how I feel about being polite and it's damage to society, it makes me cringe.

You are on my last good nerve, get a life PLEASE this is really getting old. If my name is mentioned anywhere on this forum at any time YOU MUST RESPOND TO IT, always, without fail.

And very little ELSE, do you see clearly the difference? Cling to someone else I've had it with you.

Last thing before you go on ignore-YOU ARE THE REASON
    YOU

YOUYOUYOUYOUYOU

and bubbles jsearles azzclown wiganer and I think someone else

YOU (trolls) are the problem with "me" ruining threads, making threads all about me etc. I see a thread, I throw in my piece, no one gives a hootinanny what I say, you just skim and requote what I said in order to troll me with some kind of info I've given about my life.

You do not exist without me and that makes me the boss do you understand? Here is an example- carrislow banned me for saying the word scooter at 5am on a wednesday, and yet that's not as low as he slides- in the morning he has some 'throw mike under the bus' idiotic subforum replete with a shiny brand new thread about a moron too stupid to live a week without safety labels that wants workout advice. I saw that, haven't looked back since.

carrislow has all the hopes and dreams of a schoolgirl on xmas eve that I will go get mad and flip out over the sub forum, that would make his day. look,he made a special forum just for me and everything! for like a week they will carry on as if I was there, and then ghostown. all those hopes and dreams, what went wrong?why will they die?

BECAUSE WITHOUT ME YOU'RE SHIT JUST LIKE CARRISLOW AND HIS STUPID SUB FORUM, YOU UNDERSTAND? And knowing that I know full well who is up to what should help you decide how much of the Bullshit am I falling for vs playing along with for the sake of entertaining everyone.

-OT but Indiana Slim will forever wear the crown for trolling both my need for attention, to dispel workout advice at all times and to anyone, and my craving for having something to massage my ego, all in one awesome package that was so good I didn't get it until he told me, Minister of Muscle Affairs at Boris. it was so clever that I really regret not putting more energy into boris, but I hated those stupid russian nicknames, where no one was anyone I rememberd.

anyway, I make one post, 5-6 of you ALL COME AFTER ME, like chum just hit the water let's see who Mike chooses tonight!!! like whoever I actually respond to is the winner, and the rest circle around to other threads and posts hoping for a bite of my attention.

I defend myself, suddenly I am ruining threads, I ignore and I am trying to defy my DNA. wonderful.

Shits not fair either you bastards need to pick fucking short straws and one (1) (ONE) of you is picked each week to follow me around, that's all I am offering. Don't listen to me, you all go on ignore, the most intelligent of you has already branched out and won't give a shit. the rest of you either be respectful to what Druff is trying to do here while keeping in mind my shortcomings (I almost always am compelled to respond to anyone saying anything to or about me) and your insatiable need for entertainment or attention or WHATEVER

WHY WHY DO YOU ENJOY TROLLING WTF

/fi
    Last edited by 408Mike; 10-13-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If the Internet charged by words typed, mike wouldn't be making all these killer posts I hope

Load Metric
    see now zealandidiot I was supposed to have made a video for gaysex this morning and the only time I had was just wasted on you. Don't be surprised when bad things happen to you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    If the Internet charged by words typed, mike wouldn't be making all these killer posts I hope
    Ok, how about this- I am game for a character restriction if Druff can fidangle the software to do it. If you come up with something reasonable, and I don't mean twitterish but like maybe twice the characters of twitter I would like to try posting with the restriction for a while, maybe forever. It will help the forum and strengthen my ability to convey an idea to a group of diverse people.

On your shouulders to get Druff to do it though, fyi I asked him for the super moist title at least twice and maybe a month ago, went nowhere. Possible he was mad at the retarded tapper avatar thing I'm not sure, they did happen asame time.

Your move.

Load Metric
    Let's stay on topic here
    lol it's not super serious thread time so who cares imo

if you can't be relaxed n the internet, you can't do it anywhere imo

also props to superdonkey for the repost on skatz, I have been busy and didnt see it. Had I missed it you may have felt disrespected and that would be pretty bad luck for me.

mrobot auctioning off locks of his luckiest hair ever - the only hair known to get me laid and break my 32 year long streak of bad luck!

bidding starts at 15$ for a half foot LET'S MOVE PEOPLE!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Ok, how about this- I am game for a character restriction if Druff can fidangle the software to do it. If you come up with something reasonable, and I don't mean twitterish but like maybe twice the characters of twitter I would like to try posting with the restriction for a while, maybe forever. It will help the forum and strengthen my ability to convey an idea to a group of diverse people.

On your shouulders to get Druff to do it though, fyi I asked him for the super moist title at least twice and maybe a month ago, went nowhere. Possible he was mad at the retarded tapper avatar thing I'm not sure, they did happen asame time.

Your move.
    Why not just write less, and leave Druff out of this? Why not just re-read your posts before you hit [SUBMIT REPLY], and edit accordingly? You will learn a valuable skill, you will show self-control, and we'll all be better off for it.

Load Metric
    WTF is Craziest Mike talking about?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    WTF is Craziest Mike talking about?

Anything except that hes an emotional stunted borderline retard ruining the final days of his whore mother and her boyfriend because hes incapable of paying rent beyond cake mix to surly raccoons.

Load Metric
    Raccoons are accommodating landlords, obv.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Don't be surprised when bad things happen to you.
    Mikey you have zero self control, zero money and zero worth in total. I highly doubt you could find NZ on a map.

Keep making your big insane threats on the net, I'm sure Druff will keep turning a blind eye to your idiocy as you keep promoting other sites and try to ruin his.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Thread Information