Thread: The Future of the Republican Party (who) in 2024

Load Metric

The Future of the Republican Party (who) in 2024

Obviously people think it will probably be Trump again but aside from him who do you think is a legitimate top 5 or so Contender for the GOP in 2024

Nikki Haley is going to end up being a pretty competitive name I believe, also our Governor here in Florida Ron DeSantis. He may be heading that direction and I do like him personally and think he is a very good Governor here. There are other names out there and of course the odd ones like (lol) Ted Cruz, but he has no shot imo.

So who do you all think will run in 2024 and competitively right now, 4 years go by fast

Comments

snowtracks: Great thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Obviously people think it will probably be Trump again but aside from him who do you think is a legitimate top 5 or so Contender for the GOP in 2024

Nikki Haley is going to end up being a pretty competitive name I believe, also our Governor here in Florida Ron DeSantis. He may be heading that direction and I do like him personally and think he is a very good Governor here. There are other names out there and of course the odd ones like (lol) Ted Cruz, but he has no shot imo.

So who do you all think will run in 2024 and competitively right now, 4 years go by fast
    Cool, another political thread.

Shut up Garrett
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Haley, Romney, DeSantis, and Jeb!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Romney will have to change party affiliation to even get elected senator again in Utah. Conservatives there now hate him but the lefties give him a good job approval rating. Utah republicans just never thought Romney would turn out to be so petty that he would turn on his own party to hurt Trump.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Cool, another political thread.

Shut up Garrett
    Ever since he got run over by a truck and got his settlement, he is an expert on everything: stocks, bitcoins and now a political guru. Won't be long before he starts threads on philosophy and weight loss.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: irony

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Romney will have to change party affiliation to even get elected senator again in Utah. Conservatives there now hate him but the lefties give him a good job approval rating. Utah republicans just never thought Romney would turn out to be so petty that he would turn on his own party to hurt Trump.
    He has principles. The rest of the Republicans ought to try that sometime.

Comments

splitthis: Tomato king

garrett: We all have different opinions politically, and tough crowd sometimes here lol but I like your posts your very 'Contrarian' and I like that..

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Ron De Santis a good dark horse but I am not sure if he has the “stage presence” to win. Not that Biden was all that great in that regard, but he has a much bigger name than Ronald and was VP to Obama. De Santis probably walks away from the pandemic looking better than most

Comments

garrett: agree..

Load Metric
    Kevin McCarthy and Nikki Haley ticket would suit me just fine. DeSantis and Nome also.

Could be persuaded to crossover for a Joe Manchin tho.
    Last edited by IamGreek; 02-12-2021 at 05:45 PM.

Thread Information