Page 302 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 2022522922982993003013023033043053063123524028021302 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

So in other words your accusation is baseless.
    Well the party of morals & righteousness (despite being the atheist party lmao) is definitely lying as much as they can, and I'm sure they are already cheating as well. It's the highest stakes in the land, ppl's lives and legacies are on the line more than ever before, they will do whatever it takes and they will justify it by convincing themselves they are saving the world

Load Metric
    DROP THE NUKE IN 6 HOURS ASSANGE, I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS FOR ANOTHER MONTH

3 AM ET FOLKS
    If it drops at 3 AM rest assured Trump will tweet about it a minute later.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Well the party of morals & righteousness (despite being the atheist party lmao) is definitely lying as much as they can, and I'm sure they are already cheating as well. It's the highest stakes in the land, ppl's lives and legacies are on the line more than ever before, they will do whatever it takes and they will justify it by convincing themselves they are saving the world
    What about my other post below that, hard to believe his microphone wouldn't be guaranteed to work if they are expecting 100m to be watching

Done on purpose to fuck with his head, that's cheating

Load Metric

What about my other post below that, hard to believe his microphone wouldn't be guaranteed to work if they are expecting 100m to be watching

The debate commission gave him two Republican moderators so he wouldn't puss out, and all he did was cry about registered Republican Lester Holt. Trump works the refs worse than Phil Jackson. Why can't he take personal responsibility and just say, "I blew the debate because I didn't prepare properly. I'll do better next time". But he can't, because Trump is a giant man baby who can't admit he's wrong or at fault about anything, ever.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

The debate commission gave him two Republican moderators so he wouldn't puss out, and all he did was cry about registered Republican Lester Holt. Trump works the refs worse than Phil Jackson. Why can't he take personal responsibility and just say, "I blew the debate because I didn't prepare properly. I'll do better next time". But he can't, because Trump is a giant man baby who can't admit he's wrong or at fault about anything, ever.

Lester holt is a celebrity who gets paid a shit ton of money to ask questions, he is voting for the status quo

Load Metric

Lester holt is a celebrity who gets paid a shit ton of money to ask questions, he is voting for the status quo
    What is that, some kind of answer? He's a Republican, so it favors the ....ummm.... the REPUBLICAN. You're not going to get Sean Hannity to moderate and ask "Do you want to make America great, daddy?"

Trump's real problem is that he stopped doing press avails, so all the questions can only be asked at the debate. Clinton figured this out after dodging the press. She's doing press avails now, where Trump hasn't take questions from real reporters since July. Now, you don't here about this in the media they are libtard or something, but Trump has frozen out the real press and is only getting blown by Hannity.

Load Metric
    lol dish, with anderson cooper moderating the next one in a town hall format, things aren't looking up for him

Gold
    Load Metric

What is that, some kind of answer? He's a Republican, so it favors the ....ummm.... the REPUBLICAN. You're not going to get Sean Hannity to moderate and ask "Do you want to make America great, daddy?"

Trump's real problem is that he stopped doing press avails, so all the questions can only be asked at the debate. Clinton figured this out after dodging the press. She's doing press avails now, where Trump hasn't take questions from real reporters since July. Now, you don't here about this in the media they are libtard or something, but Trump has frozen out the real press and is only getting blown by Hannity.
    This is so chock full of bullshit I don't know where to begin.

The fact that Holt is a registered Republican doesn't mean a damn thing. People often vote for the opposite party for which they are registered. It's very common. Holt was in the bag for Hilary it was painfully clear. No direct questions about the emails, the Clinton Foundation, her health problems, Benghazi. NOTHING.

Trump was hammered by Holt which would have been fine if he gave Hillary the same treatment. He clearly did not and thats a fact.

And do you really think that those press avails on her airplane are legit? Those people on that plane are not journalists they are Hillary PR people. It's softball city and they're all "With Her". You really think they would let someone on that plane who would ask a tough question? You make fun of Sean Hannity, fine. Well at least admit Hillary has her own army of Sean Hannity's on that plane.

Comments

big dick: oh my

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

The fact that Holt is a registered Republican doesn't mean a damn thing. People often vote for the opposite party for which they are registered. It's very common. Holt was in the bag for Hilary it was painfully clear. No direct questions about the emails, the Clinton Foundation, her health problems, Benghazi. NOTHING.

Trump was hammered by Holt which would have been fine if he gave Hillary the same treatment. He clearly did not and thats a fact.

And do you really think that those press avails on her airplane are legit? Those people on that plane are not journalists they are Hillary PR people. It's softball city and they're all "With Her". You really think they would let someone on that plane who would ask a tough question? You make fun of Sean Hannity, fine. Well at least admit Hillary has her own army of Sean Hannity's on that plane.
    We're going to need a separate safe space thread for BiffCo after Trump loses so him and sidedish can cry to each other and find someone/something to blame

Comments

BiffCo99: Be quiet Boreigan
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

We're going to need a separate safe space thread for BiffCo after Trump loses so him and sidedish can cry to each other and find someone/something to blame

No you're going to need a safe space after u call us a bunch of deplorable racist retards and then we get proven right when Hillary goes on to become a terrible president. U will either GTFO of the way or u may get moved out of the way...kapeesh???

Comments

LarryLaffer: www.autismspeaks.org

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ITS OVER IN 2 HRS FOLKS

Load Metric
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...talking-about/

interesting article from a tax professional. noteworthy because he breaks down how clinton is proposing tax law changes that close loopholes that currently benefit her and her family, while trump is proposing modifications to tax laws that would directly benefit his real estate business.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

How do you know it was done on purpose? If it was, how do you know who did it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

interesting article from a tax professional. noteworthy because he breaks down how clinton is proposing tax law changes that close loopholes that currently benefit her and her family, while trump is proposing modifications to tax laws that would directly benefit his real estate business.
    Gee there's a shock

Load Metric
    Trump was winning the male vote by 18% in early september and now he leads by just 5%
    He's fucked

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"Proposing tax changes" while on the campaign trail and actually implementing them (or being able to do so even if you intend to) are two different things.

Also, presumably the Clintons, who are already filthy rich, will not be making nearly as much money if they return to the White House.

Any changes in tax law won't impact the hundreds of millions they've already accumulated.

Load Metric
    The Clinton's made their money after Bill left the Whitehouse, if lore is to be believed. So in theory there is a measurable impact on their ability to repeat that feat. Not that it matters because like you said, they have dynasty money.

The Trump situation is a bit more tangible; hes basically looking to stack the deck to get his career, which is already the focus of some of the most favorable (and questionable) tax breaks on the books, even more leverage. And considering that Trump chunked off 10x what the Clintons earned, I mean, to me thats a fairly profound conflict of interests in the purest, most conservative interpretation of the term.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

"Proposing tax changes" while on the campaign trail and actually implementing them (or being able to do so even if you intend to) are two different things.

Also, presumably the Clintons, who are already filthy rich, will not be making nearly as much money if they return to the White House.

Any changes in tax law won't impact the hundreds of millions they've already accumulated.
    Yes but it looks bad to propose a bunch of policies that benefit yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Listen, I know you guys like to troll sidedish, Biffco, and the other Trump supporters here, but you can't sit here and write with a straight face that Lester Holt moderated the debate fairly.

You guys know that I am not a Trump supporter. I criticize him on radio nearly every week, and I won't be voting for him. I feel that Trump was what the Republican Party got for drifting away from its core principles, being too politically correct, while also obsessing with Tea Party nonsense while not really listening to what its own base really wanted.

But if there's something which I hate even more than Trump, it's the highly biased minefield which Republican candidates have to wade through in order to get elected.

I don't care how Holt is registered to vote. All I know is that he asked some very tough questions of Trump (for example, his tax returns and his Obama birther claims), but didn't ask a single tough question of Hillary. Not one. Go through the entire transcript and show me a single tough question Hillary was asked, if you think I'm incorrect.

It's not like there was a shortage of controversy from which the moderator could draw questions for Hillary. She and Trump BOTH have more baggage than any candidates in history. How could Holt go an entire debate without asking her a single question related to any of that controversy?

No questions about e-mail (remember, Trump briefly brought it up, not Holt). No questions about why she permanently deleted 33,000 e-mails when forced to hand over the server.

No questions about Benghazi.

No questions about the Clinton Foundation.

No questions about her health.

No questions about the shockingly high "speaking fees" she received from Wall Street firms, which could (and perhaps already have) create a conflict of interest.

No questions about her public attacking of any women who made accusations of sexual impropriety against her husband.

No questions about any other topic from the present or past where the Clintons have come under fire.

Obviously Holt couldn't ask about all of this stuff, but he didn't ask about ANY of it.

I remember being shocked about this as I watched the debate unfold.

Look, Trump screwed up the debate big time. He also could have brought up the above points, and he chose to largely ignore them. He came off as rambling, unprepared, short-tempered, and pretty much owned himself for the entire debate. There's no question about that.

But that doesn't take away from the very true point that the question were rigged against him.

Why did Holt do this? No idea. Perhaps he hates Trump. Perhaps he likes Hillary. Perhaps both. Perhaps he just put together a poor series of questions and didn't evaluate their fairness.

But anyone who mocks those for criticizing Holt's questions is just being unreasonably partisan and intentionally blind to the situation.

Thread Information