Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    We would rather have Foles in the third round
    He is pretty good. Lets see more than 6 games before we call him Elite though, please.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We would rather have Foles in the third round
    obv...but looking at that Qb rating chart, the QB's in front of kap and many behind him are also better.

right now kap is in the middle of the pack trending backwards...and it should not surprise anyone if he goes backwards.

he took a big step back this year. and if he take another like next year,..well..he will be lol

he's anywhere from aprox 15-22 best QB right now...

right now glennon and bradford have bigger futures..albeit they play for shit teams..but their graph is trending up.

seriously..what kind of offense can you build around a QB who stinks throwing it....answer: one thaat plays ball control and plays defense at a high level...SF is married to the dude..and it will have to stop running or be complete dogshit agaonst shiyt teams before they make a switch...like i said. they will disguise his weaknesses,,,and SF as a whole is a good team, so they can carry him
    Last edited by mulva; 01-25-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    I agree w/Mulva that 49ers made a bad decision in picking Kaepernick w/ their 2nd round pick because now they are stuck with a qb who has a terrible completion percentage, averages only 200 yds passing per game, and can't throw a ten yard touch pass if his life depended on it. Also, they are gonna be stuck destroying their salary cap by paying a guy who can't make simple progressions about 17 million per year.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Also mulva totally has rent in jimmy's head and he also won this thread
    he lost this thread the second he hit send
    deluded

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ok, so just going on the Qbs rated under him just based on QB rating alone, also assuming that this Qb would join the already amazing DEF of the niners and reliable running game, also assuming 100% health. You can honesly say you'd have KAEP over the following? Also basing this on this season that just passed and next season.

Matt Ryan
    Cam Newtown
    Tom Brady
    Andrew Luck
    Matt Stafford

Leaving out questionable ones like
    Jay Cutler
    Alex Smith
    Andy Dalton
    RG3
    Eli Manning

There are 5 right there behind KAEP in passer rating this year that I think would've been better than him. Another five would have a great shot at having a better outcome as well
    See here you go putting words in my mouth again, when did i say i wouldn't trade him for anyone EVER.

Again this post has gotten to far away from the Op.

If you want an intelligent response from me,
    All posts have to read;
    I agree w/Mulva that 49ers made a bad decision in picking Kaepernick w/ their 2nd round pick because _______________

If you can't start your post w/that sentence, then
    you agree w/me and not Mulva, and needless to say you will be ignored.
    Two questions for you.

1. Do you think Kap is a top ten QB in the NFL right now?
    2. In your opinion, how far would the 49ers have made it this year with Alex Smith at QB?

Load Metric
    I agree w/Mulva that 49ers made a bad decision in picking Kaepernick w/ their 2nd round pick because now they are stuck with a qb who has a terrible completion percentage, averages only 200 yds passing per game, and can't throw a ten yard touch pass if his life depended on it. Also, they are gonna be stuck destroying their salary cap by paying a guy who can't make simple progressions about 17 million per year.

Avg only 200 yards per game on his way to a 17-6 record?????
    From the opinions of the 49ers D on this thread, they never allow any points, so why pass at all?
    Should they throw just to throw??????

Perfect example of a guy more in fantasy stats than their team winning.

And "his life depended on it", keep that stupid generic shit at home

I didn't know 60 % is really that bad of a completion %, (again your city must have a higher threshold for a good QB, than San Francisco)

NEXT

Name:  kap stats.JPG
Views: 368
Size:  79.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

See here you go putting words in my mouth again, when did i say i wouldn't trade him for anyone EVER.

All posts have to read;
    I agree w/Mulva that 49ers made a bad decision in picking Kaepernick w/ their 2nd round pick because _______________

Two questions for you.

2. In your opinion, how far would the 49ers have made it this year with Alex Smith at QB?
    you know he's going to answer yes to #1 and he will say alex smith isn't as good...even though he should say no and alex smith might be better

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also mulva totally has rent in jimmy's head and he also won this thread
    i'm not even doing any hardcore trolling....that won't start until page 11.....you know if kap had a good game vs. seattle he would be chest pounding and bumping this thread..as it stands he's still proclaiming victory against me...lol

Load Metric

All posts have to read;

Two questions for you.

OK, this is a decent post and worthy of a reply.

# 1 YES,
    It is the feel he brings to the game, what he does you don't see in a stat sheet.
    His talent is no where near Joe, but his AURA is.
    NO ONE on the 49ers thinks they are out of a game w/him at the helm.

So when his stats are good enough to be # 10, and that doesn't account for his legs or the presence??????????
    Fuck yeah he is top 10. I'd say # 6.

# 2 I can't say for sure either way, it would just be my opinion anyway.

I will say it is a total different team w/Alex. Alex had a great W_L record once Harbaugh arrived and was all about ball control, (which I'm fine w/with, plenty of Elite QB's are sitting home SB time).

I will say there is no way we beat Atlanta last year being in the hole 17 or get back into the Superbowl after being down 22 w/Alex.

W/ Alex if we had a big lead, the game was over, W/Alex if we got down big it was over,
    W/Kap it is not as safe a lead either way.

But I'll defer to Harbaugh, he obv saw something he didn't like w/Alex, (or he wouldn't be talking to Peyton Manning)
    no one is looking back, (except people who call into sports radio, and the people that do that have the same football IQ as the trolls on here.)
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 01-25-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Yeah Mulva is in my head

he is double posting when he knows i won't even read his shit.

Name:  mulva 2.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  67.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Kap is better than most QBS 40 tds and 11 picks in 23 starts and he wins

I must have missed this post.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah Mulva is in my head

he is double posting when he knows i won't even read his shit.

Name:  mulva 2.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  67.9 KB

Comments

tony bagadonuts: lol

Platinum
    Load Metric

Two questions for you.

# 1 YES,
    It is the feel he brings to the game, what he does you don't see in a stat sheet.

So when his stats are good enough to be # 10, and that doesn't account for his legs or the presence??????????

I will say it is a total different team w/Alex. Alex had a great W_L record once Harbaugh arrived and was all about ball control, (which I'm fine w/with, plenty of Elite QB's are sitting home SB time).

I will say there is no way we beat Atlanta last year being in the hole 17 or get back into the Superbowl after being down 22 w/Alex.

W/ Alex if we had a big lead, the game was over, W/Alex if we got down big it was over,

But I'll defer to Harbaugh, he obv saw something he didn't like w/Alex, (or he wouldn't be talking to Peyton Manning)
    no one is looking back, (except people who call into sports radio, and the people that do that have the same football IQ as the trolls on here.)
    I think Harbaugh deciding to make the switch last year is the best argument you have. Alex Smith had a 104 QBR before he got hurt which was one of the best in the league and Harbaugh still wanted to make the switch. I have to think his decision was partly because of the future potential of Kap. He probably thought, hey these two are really close right now but Kap's upside is about as high as it can get.

Top six in the league? I can't see any non 49er fan agreeing with this.

One more question for you. Who do you think is better Wilson or Kap? Seems like all the pros you bring up for Kap, Wilson also has and Wilson is better in every one of them.

Just a interesting little stat for you.

Rushing yards this season
    Wilson 539 yards 5.6 per carry
    Kap 524 yards 5,7 per carry
    Alex Smith 431 yards 5.7 per carry

I'm not sure where all the Alex Smith hate comes from. He had a slow start to his career but has become dependable and a winner.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Kap is better than most QBS 40 tds and 11 picks in 23 starts and he wins

I must have missed this post.
    If you're going to add rushing TDs into this stat you need to include fumbles.

Load Metric

# 1 YES,

I think Harbaugh deciding to make the switch last year is the best argument you have. Alex Smith had a 104 QBR before he got hurt which was one of the best in the league and Harbaugh still wanted to make the switch. I have to think his decision was partly because of the future potential of Kap. He probably thought, hey these two are really close right now but Kap's upside is about as high as it can get.

Top six in the league? I can't see any non 49er fan agreeing with this.

One more question for you. Who do you think is better Wilson or Kap? Seems like all the pros you bring up for Kap, Wilson also has and Wilson is better in every one of them.

Just a interesting little stat for you.

I'm not sure where all the Alex Smith hate comes from. He had a slow start to his career but has become dependable and a winner.

See, again this is not the topic at all.
    I'll discuss it, but you obv agree he wasn't wasted 2nd round draft pick, or the laughingstock of the league.

This gets to the presence,
    Joe had it ,
    Young had it, but he was on Joe's heels, so we didn't know it,
    but Garcia didn't have it,
    JT O'Sullivan, and Stenstrom and all the shitty 49ers QB's until Alex didn't have it,
    ALEX DIDN'T have it.
    He can't throw deep, so if you get into the hole w/him you are fucked. The WR's know you are fucked, the team knows you are fucked, and it just goes right down the line.
    Kaepernick has it, no matter what the situation, you can come back w/Kaepernick.

Like Cutler, he has the opposite of "it". His demeanor on the sideline is like no matter what the score, we can still lose.

That said I was a huge Alex Fan. Even when the town turned on him. He was WAY better than people used to say, the coaches sucked.
    But, if there was a way to put money on it, I'd bet that Alex Smith never wins a super bowl.
    If he does it will be the perfect team around him, and every playoff game will have to be perfect.
    I said a lead is safe w/him, but he was the QB that lost in Luck's amazing comeback.

As for Wilson, he is probably better right now. Someone on this thread, said he has more upside, too, I don't see how.
    I don't see Wilson improving as much as Kaepernick can, he is already so mature.
    Kaepernick sucks, as this thread attests and still led his team to 2 straight NFC championships, what is going to happen if he does learn his progressions. (ask any QB coach, too he will, his college system didn't utilize them)

Load Metric

This prove absolutely nothing, MAYBE if one of those 3 teams had more than 3 designed QB rushes a game.

Watch that 58 yard run,
    http://nfl.si.com/2014/01/19/colin-k...ancisco-49ers/

Load Metric
    Dude, you just compared him to Joe Montana. Please shut the fuck up now. His AURA? lol...

Jesus christ.

Get off the fucking stage

Comments

Crowe Diddly: he must mean some other Joe Montana
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric

This prove absolutely nothing, MAYBE if one of those 3 teams had more than 3 designed QB rushes a game.

Watch that 58 yard run,
    http://nfl.si.com/2014/01/19/colin-k...ancisco-49ers/
    If you think Seattle and KC have more designed QB rushes than San Fran you're crazy or don't watch much football.

Also quit saying my points aren't what the thread is about. The thread has evolved into anything Kap. Do you really think a new thread needs to be started for every possible topic about Kap?

1. At this time, Kap is an average NFL QB.
    2. With all the other average QBs in the league, the 49ers would have had similar success the past two years.

If you disagree with these two points you're a homer that is blinded by the love of Kap's cock.

Also, yes the 58 yard run was amazing. The TD throw to Boldin was amazing. But, for some reason you don't care that he doesn't have touch for basic, drive sustaining throws and could only put up 35 yards in the first half against Seattle when the 49ers had the Seahawks on the ropes. Did you see the 2 INTs he threw in crunch time? The first one was simply terrible. The second, eventhough not a bad throw, was a bad decision. Why take that risk? Why not go for something more high percentage? Instead challenge Seattle's best player with the game on the line? Give me Russell Wilson over Kap all day every day, I'll take the smarter player who's a better leader.

Comments

vegas1369: Lots of this.

Load Metric

Sorry Jimmy, no offense, but holy shit you are homering it up big time here.

Step back from the keyboard my friend, this shit is getting out of hand.

I'm just going to pretend the whole thing about his aura was a drunken comment, cause that shit is just too homered up to be real, let's just stick with the 6th comment. You think a guy that can't even go through his progressions is a top 6 QB just because he can run? LOL! Trust me, there is not one person here that would agree with that, and it's not because we are against you here or anything, it's because it's simply not even remotely close. Judging a QB isn't about how far his TEAM got in the playoffs, it's about how they perform over the course of a season and a career. Wins and losses shouldn't really be part of the equation unless we are talking about how that person performs in the clutch, and if you want to go there, well... Your boy just threw two really bad INT's in crunch time in the NFC championship. Seriously, that interception in front of Boldin was straight up awful. It was the perfect example of Kap not going through his progressions and how important it is to be able to do so. He decided before the ball was even snapped he was going to Boldin, and that played a large part in the outcome of the game.

Comments

RealTalk: lol careful, he might put you on ignore

Thread Information