Page 183 of 634 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The "Kamala slept her way to political success" narrative isn't new. That's been said around California for a long time.

She banged Willie Brown, 31 years her senior, when she was a nobody and he was very big in California politics.

She was 29, he was 60.

Do you think she was attracted to this old man while she was in her 20s? Come on.
    Lot's of women like older men

Apparently that pig splitthis fucked or is going to fuck some 78 year old and she isn't getting anything out of it but a 78 year old dick

at least Kamala got a career out of it IF that is why she married WB

Comments

splitthis: Dumb
    Last edited by big dick; 08-14-2020 at 03:45 AM.

Load Metric
    The "Kamala slept her way to political success" narrative isn't new. That's been said around California for a long time.

She banged Willie Brown, 31 years her senior, when she was a nobody and he was very big in California politics.

She was 29, he was 60.

Do you think she was attracted to this old man while she was in her 20s? Come on.

and he was married which makes her an adultering whore.

and yes, in before Trump is immoral pos too.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

George Bush is a hero in Africa due to Aids funding...and Dems think he’s a bumbling racist dipshit.

Welcome to the party, pal.
    People in politics are always fodder. I’m pretty sure Gates received a medal from Bush for his work. He isn’t a politician. People think Bush was an idiot on Iraq. I don’t recall criticism for AIDS funding. So you agree Gates is a force of evil? Interesting.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth...

Anyone criticizing Gates is silly, they do it out of ignorance, just like with Bush...get it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

She was 29, he was 60.

and he was married which makes her an adultering whore.

and yes, in before Trump is immoral pos too.
    straight up racist condemns adultery

typical right wing bible thumping hypocrite

eat shit dickhead

Comments

splitthis: Tomatoooo

Gold
    Load Metric
    If you trust Bill Gates? Fine. You want to take a vaccine produced by him? Fine. Just don’t mandate me to.

Personally I think Gates is a megalomaniac with a God complex.

Watch this short interview clip that was filmed in April and watch the way he talks in such absolutes about a New virus we supposedly were just learning about. It’s weird and freaks me out but judge for yourself.

The guy with a massive financial and personal interest in a vaccine outlining his plans to vaccinate the entire global population:

Comments

1marley1: Idiot

splitthis: Offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    If you trust Bill Gates? Fine. You want to take a vaccine produced by him? Fine. Just don’t mandate me to.

Watch this short interview clip that was filmed in April and watch the way he talks in such absolutes about a New virus we supposedly were just learning about. It’s weird and freaks me out but judge for yourself.

The guy with a massive financial and personal interest in a vaccine outlining his plans to vaccinate the entire global population:

Without a preconceived idea about Bill Gates and the virus there is nothing in that clip that is remotely weird.

Are you surprised that someone of his stature was ahead of the learning curve regarding Covid?

Everyone has great personal interest regarding this virus and it's ultimate effects both short on long term.
    Everyone is hoping or working to see it's end and vaccination is the number one tool proven to achieve it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Without a preconceived idea about Bill Gates and the virus there is nothing in that clip that is remotely weird.

Are you surprised that someone of his stature was ahead of the learning curve regarding Covid?

Everyone has great personal interest regarding this virus and it's ultimate effects both short on long term.
    Everyone is hoping or working to see it's end and vaccination is the number one tool proven to achieve it.
    Bill Gates could produce the cure for all forms of cancer and Team Retard would still cry afoul. It's part of the retardation.

BiffCo being a vaxx skeptic is 100% par for the course.

A sitting GOP representative (Gohmert) mocks COVID, gets it, and then blames it on the mask.

Party of logic tho
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

She was 29, he was 60.

Lot's of women like older men

Apparently that pig splitthis fucked or is going to fuck some 78 year old and she isn't getting anything out of it but a 78 year old dick

at least Kamala got a career out of it IF that is why she married WB
    Just about zero 29-year-olds like 60-year-old men unless they're using the dude.

It's not even like Willie Brown looked young for his age. He actually looked older than 60.

The women legitimately into older guys usually like men 10-20 years older. 30+ years is rare unless, again, they're looking for something out of it.

Also, as far as I know, Willie was the only much older dude Kamala dated, and he just happened to be a really influential California politician. What a coincidence!

The reality is that she tolerated his wrinkly 60-year-old dick because she knew it would pay off later. And she was right.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Predictable misogyny

splitthis: Offset

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Bill Gates could produce the cure for all forms of cancer and Team Retard would still cry afoul. It's part of the retardation.

A sitting GOP representative (Gohmert) mocks COVID, gets it, and then blames it on the mask.

Party of logic tho
    Not wanting to take an unproven vaccine rushed to market for a virus that is less than .1% risk for me does not make me an anti-vaxxer. I believe in the usage of all other kinds of vaccines just not that this one needs to be universal for the entire globe.

Still dunking on Goehmert? Just make sure to save your big celebration for when he dies.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Party of logic tho
    Not wanting to take an unproven vaccine rushed to market for a virus that is less than .1% risk for me does not make me an anti-vaxxer. I believe in the usage of all other kinds of vaccines just not that this one needs to be universal for the entire globe.

Still dunking on Goehmert? Just make sure to save your big celebration for when he dies.
    The only person trying to rush it is Trump because he wants it before election day. The scientists won't let it be released until they test it and it's safe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

The only person trying to rush it is Trump because he wants it before election day. The scientists won't let it be released until they test it and it's safe.
    no, they're rushing it because it'll make billions of dollars, your post makes no sense because OTHER COUNTRIES are trying to make a vaccine as well and they could care fuck all about trump

Load Metric
    Name:  bad-taste-cdn-600.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  152.8 KB

Gold
    Load Metric

Why do I care how it’s rushed or by whom? I don’t care who’s behind it I am not gonna be a guinea pig. During the SARS outbreak in 2004 the first vaccine was a total disaster it actually killed people and they never did come up with a working vaccine. To my knowledge is there even a vaccine for any coronavirus that actually exists and is effective?

This may be a moot discussion as I’m not convinced there will ever be a working vaccine.

Load Metric
    Name:  202008141232-cH1cIgBC7N.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  71.2 KB

gimmick, you wanna bring up another hurricane or tornado or some other natural disaster to bolster your non-existent argument?

Comments

nightmarefish:

Platinum
    Load Metric

Why do I care how it’s rushed or by whom? I don’t care who’s behind it I am not gonna be a guinea pig. During the SARS outbreak in 2004 the first vaccine was a total disaster it actually killed people and they never did come up with a working vaccine. To my knowledge is there even a vaccine for any coronavirus that actually exists and is effective?

This may be a moot discussion as I’m not convinced there will ever be a working vaccine.
    Because scientists aren't rushing it, this is more conspiracy theory lala land. They'll release it when they think it's safe, no matter if that takes 1 year or 20 years. They don't give a shit if Trump wants it rushed to help his reeelction chances.

Gold
    Load Metric

Because scientists aren't rushing it, this is more conspiracy theory lala land. They'll release it when they think it's safe, no matter if that takes 1 year or 20 years. They don't give a shit if Trump wants it rushed to help his reeelction chances.
    When the BLM riots and massive protests occurred and “scientists” suddenly decided to place politics over public health, that was the day I lost the majority of my faith in “scientists”.

Platinum
    Load Metric

When the BLM riots and massive protests occurred and “scientists” suddenly decided to place politics over public health, that was the day I lost the majority of my faith in “scientists”.
    Jesus Christ, scientists give their expert opinions on how we should respond to a pandemic. They have no role in deciding what should be done if riots breakout during a pandemic. What the hell are you talking about? They just tell you what the science says, the governments/leaders decide what to do with that information and how to proceed.

Gold
    Load Metric

Jesus Christ, scientists give their expert opinions on how we should respond to a pandemic. They have no role in deciding what should be done if riots breakout during a pandemic. What the hell are you talking about? They just tell you what the science says, the governments/leaders decide what to do with that information and how to proceed.
    What planet are you on? You don’t think that science has been politicized?

The scientists came out and said that “racism was also a pandemic” and not one of them condemned the protests and rioting. Meanwhile Fauci is telling people that Baseball shouldn’t be played this year, there should be no fans in the stands, schools shouldn’t open but now they should, masks don’t work but now they do, sex with strangers is Ok, but handshakes should be forever banished. Not one of them condemned the protests. Some of them actually said the protests posed no risk of spread LOL.

These are the same people who recommended we crush our economy with no data supporting that lockdowns even work.

As an aside, why do governors get to apply “science” only when it suits their interests? You don’t think this raises a credibility problem all around?

But go ahead, put all your faith in fallible humans with fancy degrees who think men can get pregnant, should compete in women’s sports and are diligently applying critical race theory to STEM. It’s gonna turn out great.

Load Metric

What planet are you on? You don’t think that science has been politicized?

The scientists came out and said that “racism was also a pandemic” and not one of them condemned the protests and rioting. Meanwhile Fauci is telling people that Baseball shouldn’t be played this year, there should be no fans in the stands, schools shouldn’t open but now they should, masks don’t work but now they do, sex with strangers is Ok, but handshakes should be forever banished. Not one of them condemned the protests. Some of them actually said the protests posed no risk of spread LOL.

These are the same people who recommended we crush our economy with no data supporting that lockdowns even work.

As an aside, why do governors get to apply “science” only when it suits their interests? You don’t think this raises a credibility problem all around?

But go ahead, put all your faith in fallible humans with fancy degrees who think men can get pregnant, should compete in women’s sports and are diligently applying critical race theory to STEM. It’s gonna turn out great.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Fish you were saying “experts” don’t get involved in telling politicians what to do? You might want to watch this
    :

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1289358765829918721

Thread Information