Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Griner and her clit done goofed up

Load Metric

Britney Griner and her clit done goofed up

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/05/s...ey-griner.html

im going to go out on a limb and say the russians didnt need to plant a fucking thing in her luggage, and that she just tried to caper out of moscow airport with a used vape pen or whatever in the middle of world war 3.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The Russians fascination with lesbian basketball still confuses me. How their league makes more money than the WNBA is insane.

Load Metric
    Guaranteed was planted and if it was something like ammo like was done to my kid in a middle eastern country well shit she in some shit.

Always always always double and triple check your luggage before you go thru airports in crazy parts of the world. Especially the seams.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Initially thot this thread was about bcg my cutie pie buddy. Glad it’s not and hope the little snuggle bunny is doing well.

Comments

sonatine: never forget

gimmick: shouldn't you be busy dying?

herbertstemple: Dying offset.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Pretty much how we all thought it would go down.

BCR: Pretty sure that’s exactly foretold in the Book of Revelation.

herbertstemple: Facing 5 to 10 in a Russian prison rep.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Apparently this happened 3 weeks ago, and she hasn't posted on social media since, which means she certainly hasn't had the ability to in whatever confinement they have her in.

I really dont know what Putin is doing. The black lesbian wing of the Democratic Party is one of the few segments of US society not calling for us to enter WWIII against Russia, as they (as a general rule) are against any US imperialism and sympathetic to anyone who opposes the US. And Putin is trying to turn them against him with this absurd detainment?
    Last edited by Kalam; 03-05-2022 at 05:33 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Apparently this happened 3 weeks ago, and she hasn't posted on social media since, which means she certainly hasn't had the ability to in whatever confinement they have her in.

I really dont know what Putin is doing. The black lesbian wing of the Democratic Party is one of the few segments of US society not calling for us to enter WWIII against Russia, as they (as a general rule) are against any US imperialism and sympathetic to anyone who opposes the US. And Putin is trying to turn them against him with this absurd detainment?
    So you think its weird that Russia has detained an anti-authoritarian Black lesbian, for a marijuana crime? That's, like, the most Russian thing Russia could do.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

So you think its weird that Russia has detained an anti-authoritarian Black lesbian, for a marijuana crime? That's, like, the most Russian thing Russia could do.
    Fair enough, but "The Squad" demographic has mostly been quiet on the whole Ukraine thing, as they generally hate America more than they hate authoritarianism (when it isn't America or Israel doing it). But this could bring them in it.

Load Metric

Also a very American thing to do, depending on the geopolitical targets at the time.

Load Metric

God you are such a woke faggot n-word lover, when did you go queer, you huge faggot my god

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

I THINK ITS WEIRD THAT A SO CALLED ANTI-AUTHORITARIAN WOULD GO SHOOT HOOPS IN RUSSIA IN THE OFF SEASON.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

I THINK ITS WEIRD THAT A SO CALLED ANTI-AUTHORITARIAN WOULD GO SHOOT HOOPS IN RUSSIA IN THE OFF SEASON.
    OMG I JUST REALIZED HE CAPITALIZED BLACK

Comments

DJ_Chaps: LMAO

Load Metric
    One of the least intelligent sounding members of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee, is demanding her release.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...-griner-period

In Ms Lee’s pink cowboy hat wearing world black criminals are released immediately and allowed to commit more crimes while released. Someone as stupid as her cannot comprehend how someone could be held accountable for their actions.

And is dumb enough to being up her gold medals as a reason to release her.

Hopefully this results in BG getting the max instead of being left off easy.

“ Lee called for any alleged infraction to be dealt with "diplomatically" and referenced Griner’s "storied history of Olympic gold medals" and said that a Moscow prison is "no place for her" especially when considering the fact that Putin has reportedly thrown thousands of Ukraine war protesters into jail.”

“ "We know that there were some issues dealing with vape cartridges and other items but let me be very clear," Lee, who represents Griner’s hometown of Houston, Texas, in Congress, said on Saturday. "Brittney Griner is a United States citizen, she was a guest in Russia…and I will be demanding her release."

Load Metric
    I admit I am not up on my WNBA news.

Apparently all these American players go off to play in women leagues in Russia and get paid 4 times what they make in America. Which leads me to question who the fuck is paying or watching this? Some rich oligarch?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I admit I am not up on my WNBA news.

Apparently all these American players go off to play in women leagues in Russia and get paid 4 times what they make in America. Which leads me to question who the fuck is paying or watching this? Some rich oligarch?
    Yeah, gut mentioned it earlier and I wasn’t even aware it was that popular there. Why I have no idea? Maybe the purist nature of the game draws them in? It’s weird. Here we have a hundred AAU teams full of 13 year olds jumping out of the gym that would boat race any women’s team. They don’t have our black population that renders women’s ball tough to watch. I can watch almost anything, but women’s basketball is rough.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Are we just giving up on Griner? It's been several months and you hear nothing more about her at all.

I'm pretty sure that Trump would have had her back in the US pretty quickly.

With Biden, whatever.

Comments

1marley1: Fucking retard

The Boz: Truth

NaturalBornHustler: retard offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Are we just giving up on Griner? It's been several months and you hear nothing more about her at all.

I'm pretty sure that Trump would have had her back in the US pretty quickly.

With Biden, whatever.
    What a stupid fucking conclusion. Based on what? Fucking retard

Comments

The Boz: The truth

NaturalBornHustler: Based on reality fag

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Tard

nunbeater: lol triggered

Load Metric
    The reason it’s quiet is because Griner did this shit to herself. She stupidly brought hash oil vape carts with her to the airport like a moron knowing the political BS going on putting a target on herself. She’s a known commodity of one particular cannabis dispensary here in AZ and it’s no secret she uses it as it’s legal medicinally and recreationally. This shit wasn’t planted. She thought because they essentially looked the other way coming in they would do so clearly security outgoing. Wasn’t like she couldn’t replace her shit when she got back to the states.

Load Metric
    She was set up, was racial fo sho.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    iIs midnight express all over again. All for vaping or oil

Comments

Sanlmar: I have still never seen that movie.

Thread Information