Page 81 of 223 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 4441

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Race Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

If Tulsi wins the nomination at least we wouldn't have to worry about Russia interfering in the election.
    https://twitter.com/tulsigabbard/status/1144000513148477440

Because Tulsi's actually been tough on Russia, despite constantly fighting for a lessening of tensions and nuclear bombs?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

All you have is innuendo / feelings / spiteful jabs. Present any evidence and you'll change minds. Or are you with sonatine on saying "to sit here and demand proof is basically cult playbook 101"?

Tulsi supporters are like Trump supporters that can speak in full sentences but haven't figured out what memes are for yet.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    if dems follow through with this impeachment it could really have devastating effect on the whole party. not only will trump go unscathed a senate trial could allow them to call any applicable parties.

we all know the dems are trying to soften trump up but their mo could easily result in a game over for biden as well.

it seems like they're death marching but they haven't realized it yet. it's going to be ridiculously hard for joe to survive this. not many will come away from this trial thinking biden did nothing wrong if he or is son is called. to testify
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Oh shit, maybe Biden should come up with a reasonable excuse that people will believe on how his son got a job with a gas company in the Ukraine for which he had zero job experience for.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Oh shit, maybe Biden should come up with a reasonable excuse that people will believe on how his son got a job with a gas company in the Ukraine for which he had zero job experience for.

I heard Biden tried to get his son a job in the white house but he didn't pass the background check for security clearance so he had to get him a job in Ukraine instead.

Load Metric

I heard Biden tried to get his son a job in the white house but he didn't pass the background check for security clearance so he had to get him a job in Ukraine instead.
    i believe the president can delegate security clearance as he sees fit but grain of salt that. i know there were huge issues at the beginning of trumps campaign where people were completely bypassing the background checks. iirc kuschner was the poster boy there, he simply refused to provide full meaningful transparency into his financial dealings and anyone who objected was swept aside as a nevertrumper deep state shill.

obama telling him to fuck off with his junkie son's security clearance would explain every inch of the power dynamics between him and biden flawlessly.

also if people dont think hunter had qualifications for that role, someone please tell me what ivanka's qualifications are.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    In regards to the "look, fat" controversy, I think it was most likely Biden jumbling things up in his head again. Like he meant to say "look, facts" or "look, pal".

Having said that, it's going to be lit when Biden says "Look, fat" to Trump during the debates

Load Metric

I thought he had a Harvard law degree... Yale graduate my bad.

He was on the board of Amtrak. Might have even been the chairman for a while. Saying he had no gas experience makes him not qualified is not true.

Burisma did create a high profile board and tried to appear to care about governance.
    Were Burisma trying to curry favor?... probably.
    They is Russians, so more then likely they were at least hoping it might shield them.

The list of children of politicians getting cruisy jobs and enriched is very long. Kinda hypocritical to take this position.
    Furthermore, there is zero proof he did anything wrong.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

I thought he had a Harvard law degree... Yale graduate my bad.

He was on the board of Amtrak. Might have even been the chairman for a while. Saying he had no gas experience makes him not qualified is not true.

Burisma did create a high profile board and tried to appear to care about governance.
    Were Burisma trying to curry favor?... probably.
    They is Russians, so more then likely they were at least hoping it might shield them.

The list of children of politicians getting cruisy jobs and enriched is very long. Kinda hypocritical to take this position.
    Furthermore, there is zero proof he did anything wrong.

This is just dense gibberish. oh, and Gwb has an ivy league degree too. Stick to what you have a better grip on, Kangaroos and shit.

Load Metric
    Joe Biden Predicts Next President ‘Likely to Inherit a Recession’

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/joe-b...t-a-recession/

maybe it's just me but this seems like an absolutely hideous strategy to take when up against a president with a booming economy.

trump's campaign message: "record breaking economy, which will keep going if i'm re-elected."

biden's message: "we're fucked and i can't save us."

i just can't with this guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

maybe it's just me but this seems like an absolutely hideous strategy to take when up against a president with a booming economy.

trump's campaign message: "record breaking economy, which will keep going if i'm re-elected."

Yup, and imagine Pocahontas or even Bernie in a debate with Trump. AND all of that after a Senate trial where the Bidens have to testify along with Schiff, etc., oh what fun....

Max bet Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i believe the president can delegate security clearance as he sees fit but grain of salt that. i know there were huge issues at the beginning of trumps campaign where people were completely bypassing the background checks. iirc kuschner was the poster boy there, he simply refused to provide full meaningful transparency into his financial dealings and anyone who objected was swept aside as a nevertrumper deep state shill.

obama telling him to fuck off with his junkie son's security clearance would explain every inch of the power dynamics between him and biden flawlessly.

also if people dont think hunter had qualifications for that role, someone please tell me what ivanka's qualifications are.
    That was my point.

Biden didn't try to get his son a job in the White House.

Platinum
    Load Metric

That was my point.

How do you know?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post

https://twitter.com/tulsigabbard/status/1144000513148477440

Because Tulsi's actually been tough on Russia, despite constantly fighting for a lessening of tensions and nuclear bombs?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

All you have is innuendo / feelings / spiteful jabs. Present any evidence and you'll change minds. Or are you with sonatine on saying "to sit here and demand proof is basically cult playbook 101"?

Tulsi supporters are like Trump supporters that can speak in full sentences but haven't figured out what memes are for yet.
    The sonatine / any typical coward move:

1. Parrot smear/innuendo heard on DNC-controlled MSM

2. Have smear refuted / evidence to the contrary provided

3. Immediately abandon smear while refusing to explicitly acknowledge contradictory evidence, and pivot to childish insult or alternative smear

4. Repeat a week later (often the same, refuted smear, with no alterations)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

That was my point.

How do you know?
    I made it up. But what if it were true?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

bidens message, which is accurate, is that the 'economy' is being propped up by debt the likes of which we have never experienced before. its the literal definition of a bubble. the metrics at bar for 'booming' have exactly zero impact on 98% of the nations lives.

people have to hold down several jobs to make ends meet.

'gig economy'.

health care is horror show. people are doing gofundme's to get teeth extracted.

we are less educated than ever and cant compete with foreign workers.

the list goes on. the 'economy' is like marveling how shiny the rails are on the titanic.

and joe's right.

shit this is probably why we are throwing up lames for this election cycle.

Comments

big dick: .

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The stock market's actually been somewhat sluggish the last two years. Yes, we're at record highs now. But the Dow Jones is only 5% higher than it was in January 2018. 5% increase in 2 years is... not a great return. Granted there was a solid run-up before Trump's devastating trade policy went into effect.

Comments

sonatine: yyyyup

Load Metric
    There's now less than a week left to qualify for the December debate and we're still only at 6 candidates (since Harris dropped out). Yang and Gabbard still one poll shy. DNC gonna catch a lot of heat on the internet if both Yang and Gabbard fail to qualify.

Load Metric

literally hours after this post:

trumpism is the new scientology.

Comments

devidee: Fucking Mossad

Load Metric
    how much fkn botox has nervous nancy pumped into her face? Bitch looks like she’s skydiving

Load Metric
    lol

Thread Information