Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Trump be up on a murder charge?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Too fucking bad. He broke the law. It isn't a popularity contest.

And in case you haven't noticed, 60% of Americans want him gone immediately even though he only has a week left. The only people who will be angry are crybaby incels like you who have to dream up fairy tales about how he actually won the election.

To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump. I base my comments on a review of the applicable Statutes and relevant case law. But, I always keep an open mind. Please cite the exact Statute he broke. Just because Anderson Cooper throws a hissy fit, doesn't mean the conduct is unlawful.
    Ask Tom Cotton, James Inhofe, Ben Sasse and Liz Cheney. They all agree with Anderson Cooper.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Too fucking bad. He broke the law. It isn't a popularity contest.

And in case you haven't noticed, 60% of Americans want him gone immediately even though he only has a week left. The only people who will be angry are crybaby incels like you who have to dream up fairy tales about how he actually won the election.

To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump. I base my comments on a review of the applicable Statutes and relevant case law. But, I always keep an open mind. Please cite the exact Statute he broke. Just because Anderson Cooper throws a hissy fit, doesn't mean the conduct is unlawful.
    Georgia state law against “criminal solicitation to commit election fraud.”
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Ask Tom Cotton, James Inhofe, Ben Sasse and Liz Cheney. They all agree with Anderson Cooper.

Again, please cite the exact Statute. I will keep an open mind. You or anyone else agreeing with Anderson Cooper is not a legal basis for anyone going to jail. Removing him from office is another story. But, losing one's liberty is NOT up to the whims of Anderson Cooper.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

But how many of the summer riots were directly encouraged by a sitting president behind a 100% lie of election fraud?

Dont know, your claim, you tell us.
    Unless you're suggesting that Trump commands antifa and BLM I would guess zero?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 299
Size:  621.7 KB

Comments

cleatus: Es ist wunderbar dass Sie eine von Trümpfen inspirierte geistige Störung haben.

Platinum
    Load Metric

In before the retards conclude they're traitors.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 01-12-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Load Metric
    he should be charged with genocide for his handling of the virus

Comments

splitthis: Would be worth it if it got you

adamantium: spic

Load Metric

Again, please cite the exact Statute. I will keep an open mind. You or anyone else agreeing with Anderson Cooper is not a legal basis for anyone going to jail. Removing him from office is another story. But, losing one's liberty is NOT up to the whims of Anderson Cooper.
    18 U.S. Code § 2101 - Riots

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

18 U.S.C. § 372 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 372. Conspiracy to impede or injure officer

Citation: GA Code § 21-2-604 (2016)
    Last edited by jsearles22; 01-12-2021 at 09:20 PM.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i think cory is an accessory to murder..or the original murderer

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349001814704852993
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

and of course you want China to get a free pass on this? SMH.

Comments

desertrunner: Nailed it.

Load Metric

Both should be held to account. So should Boris and his bunch of clowns here in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

When did I say that?

Load Metric

When did I say that?
    he should be charged with genocide for his handling of the virus and China should get a free pass of their handling of it

Comments

big dick: fucking wet back!!

adamantium: LOL

Load Metric
    When did I say that?
    he should be charged with genocide for his handling of the virus and China should get a free pass of their handling of it
    It’s cute how you repeatedly asked the the exact statutes as a way of deflection. Then when they are posted you just ignore them and make other non-sequiturs.

Comments

adamantium:
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    It’s cute how you repeatedly asked the the exact statutes as a way of deflection. Then when they are posted you just ignore them and make other non-sequiturs.
    Nobody posted any exact statutes.

Load Metric

Since you can’t scroll up 5 posts

18 U.S.C. § 372 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 372. Conspiracy to impede or injure officer

Load Metric

So let's address each on individually, shall we?

1) Let's get the easy one out of the way. Georgia Code doesn't apply to what happened at the Capitol in DC. No homicides occurred in the State of Georgia. So, you are INCORRECT. It does not apply here. You could make an argument about the phone call with the Elections officials in Georgia giving rise to other charges, but this thread is about a Murder Charge. See the title of this thread.

2) As for Riots and Seditious Conspiracy §§ - again, we are talking about a Murder Charge. These do NOT apply. They are different charges that have different sanctions. Also, the Supreme Court Case of Brandenburg v. Ohio set the bar high for Criminal Cases. But, again, see the Title of this Thread.

3) Conspiracy to impede or injure officer. Again, see the Title of this Thread. This does NOT apply to murder.

Talk about deflection.
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 01-13-2021 at 07:06 AM.

Load Metric

1) Let's get the easy one out of the way. Georgia Code doesn't apply to what happened at the Capitol in DC. No homicides occurred in the State of Georgia. So, you are INCORRECT. It does not apply here. You could make an argument about the phone call with the Elections officials in Georgia giving rise to other charges, but this thread is about a Murder Charge. See the title of this thread.

2) As for Riots and Seditious Conspiracy §§ - again, we are talking about a Murder Charge. These do NOT apply. They are different charges that have different sanctions. Also, the Supreme Court Case of Brandenburg v. Ohio set the bar high for Criminal Cases. But, again, see the Title of this Thread.

3) Conspiracy to impede or injure officer. Again, see the Title of this Thread. This does NOT apply to murder.

Talk about deflection.
    Actually here is what YOU said ITT: “ To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump.”

I cited 4 specific laws that Trump likely broke. Nice try though

Load Metric
    Trump's actions, as appalling as they were/are, do NOT yet support a charge for Murder under Federal Law. As more evidence may come to light as the result of further investigations, I reserve the right to change my opinion.

Talk about deflection.
    Actually here is what YOU said ITT: “ To which Statute do you refer? Please cite. While I agree that what he did was totally reprehensible and non-Presidential and shameful, I disagree that a law was broken by Trump.”

No what I actually said is in bold above. And, You didn't cite any Statute that would support a charge of Murder under Federal Law. Typical Libtard moving the goal posts when they are losing the game.

Load Metric

Talk about deflection.

No what I actually said is in bold above. And, You didn't cite any Statute that would support a charge of Murder under Federal Law. Typical Libtard moving the goal posts when they are losing the game.
    Ok Trump. You’re now literally denying you said a quote that I copied and pasted.

Thread Information