Page 132 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 32821221281291301311321331341351361421822326321132 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 42939

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post

What exactly are you trying to prove here, Larry?
    That his tiny brain can't afford a car.

LoL

2003 Audi a4. here hold on...

Name:  IMG_1312.JPG
Views: 522
Size:  26.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_1313.JPG
Views: 545
Size:  43.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_1314.JPG
Views: 531
Size:  54.7 KB

Comments

SysOp: rIGHT IN HIS GOOK FACE

MumblesBadly: How do they say "Ouch" in German? "Oawa"?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

That his tiny brain can't afford a car.

LoL

2003 Audi a4. here hold on...

Name:  audipizza2.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  14.4 KB

Comments

LarryLaffer: LEGIT

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    So if you want everyone who voted for Bernie to vote for Jill stien, you are essentially saying "I would rather have a lame duck 4yr president who can potentially cause more harm than good and is against everything my party believes in". The liberal dbags who say this are in fact not for democracy but instead anarchy, so rather than peddle your shit, why not just come out and instead say you want 4yrs of the Donald instead of hillary. Atleast you won't sound like such a dickhead.

Comments

Mintjewlips: they are trying SO hard to not like trump, even tho that would be the biggest fuck you to Hillary for legit stealing the election

sonatine: there are points being scored here

FPS_Russia: Correct the Record itt
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

That big corrupt companies and foreign countries donate to the Clinton Foundation while at the same exact time get special favors from Hillary Clinton.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

FPS_Russia: So ww3 is pretty unlikely huh?

BiffCo99: Stupid libs more concerned about Trump tweets and the start of WW3. Smh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    It doesn't seem possible that Donald Trump can say something more insane and ignorant than he did yesterday, but he just keeps doing it.

"While I feel deeply for the loss of his son, Mr Khan, who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution, (which is false) and say many other inaccurate things,"
    http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36935175

Only Donald Trump could defend his knowledge of the constitution by making a completely incorrect statement about constitutional rights.

Name:  khaaaaaan-o.gif
Views: 398
Size:  1.21 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

That big corrupt companies and foreign countries donate to the Clinton Foundation while at the same exact time get special favors from Hillary Clinton.

My favorite thing about this post are the people claiming the treaties brokered by Reagan are going to start WW3.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

My favorite thing about this post are the people claiming the treaties brokered by Reagan are going to start WW3.
    Does it make you feel better or worse that no matter who gets the golden ring, we still get WWIII?

Comments

sonatine: sigh... point

Platinum
    Load Metric

Good advice, so f stolen.

Load Metric
    Want to acknowledge that if Druff and I had bet on the protesters outside the conventions, I would've lost.
    Those 'Bernie or Bust' people can't let go.

But, if you are still on the trump train, where IS the line in the sand?
    If him taking on gold star parents isn't enough, IMO he could literally take a shit in your mouth, and you'd still vote Trump.

I love Trump's reply;

Name:  no right.PNG
Views: 938
Size:  45.7 KB

Proof he has NOT read the constitution, because Mr Khan has the right to say anything he wants to.
    And if Trump wins, he still will.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    At this point Im beginning to regard the Bernie or Bust loons as every bit as dogmatic, ignorant, and devious, and destructive as the Trump fans.

Comments

thesidedish: welcome to the generation of ppl who have been on the internet their whole lives, BUCKLE UP

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Want to acknowledge that if Druff and I had bet on the protesters outside the conventions, I would've lost.
    Those 'Bernie or Bust' people can't let go.

But, if you are still on the trump train, where IS the line in the sand?
    If him taking on gold star parents isn't enough, IMO he could literally take a shit in your mouth, and you'd still vote Trump.

I love Trump's reply;

Name:  no right.PNG
Views: 938
Size:  45.7 KB

Proof he has NOT read the constitution, because Mr Khan has the right to say anything he wants to.
    And if Trump wins, he still will.

Its not about the constitution at all moron, this is trump saying "who the fuck is this guy up on stage lying about me, where does he get off, why do I have to respond to this bozo, this guy was out of line in the first place"

Comments

MumblesBadly: No. It's Trump being an ignorant pathological liar, and political idiots like you giving him a pass for every fucking excuse he makes for being a bomb-throwing demogogue.

Load Metric
    At this point Im beginning to regard the Bernie or Bust loons as every bit as dogmatic, ignorant, and devious, and destructive as the Trump fans.

LoL @ this.

First of all, these Bernie or Bust Loons you speak of, are pissed for a reason. THE DNC STOLE THIS ELECTION FOR HILLARY CLINTON. or are you guys just too blind or autistic to see that. there's proof. it's out there. they schemed us.

So we don't want to be forced to elect the lessor of 2 pieces of shit. Guess what, that's what this country was built on, our right to choose who we elect, not people to choose for us. But that right, it went out the window long time ago.

You can sit here, and type out these responses all you want, but the fact is still there: rigged elections are what's ruining this country. Not donald trump or hillary, but our failed system that allows these 2 clowns to even sniff the oval office.

i'm overtly sick of this "you better vote for hillary or trump will become president" bullshit. Some of us just don't agree with these 2 crooks (and that's being nice by just calling them crooks) and we'd like to use our right to vote for someone else. or write in bernie sanders.

and speaking of Sanders, he really fuckin' shit the bed here. He was more than complacent in the blatant election fraud that helped hillary win. If he had the guts, he'd have challenged this, instead he worked to (maybe indirectly) disenfranchise millions of people who put their heart and soul into his campaign.

We're not LOONS, we're Americans who are fuckin' sick of this bullshit. there's a fucking difference.

How can someone who for the last 8 or so months spoke so vehemently against Hillary, just back down and tell us to vote for her. Are we just supposed to like forget about all the shadiness? Sorry but that's not what I look for in a candidate.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    One thing that confuses me is that we have not seen massive boycotts of Trump's companies. We live in an age for better or worse where the public will literally destroy someone's life for shooting a lion, making a racist statement, or whatever unpopular actions are deemed to have been committed. Yet from what I can tell, despite the huge Trump backlash I am not seeing any sort of commercial boycotts of his properties or that his remarks have in any sense hurt his marketability. I mean sure the guy is all powerful but there have been many other major figures who have fallen hard and said much less than trump. Interested in thoughts on this one...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

LoL @ this.

First of all, these Bernie or Bust Loons you speak of, are pissed for a reason. THE DNC STOLE THIS ELECTION FOR HILLARY CLINTON. or are you guys just too blind or autistic to see that. there's proof. it's out there. they schemed us.

So we don't want to be forced to elect the lessor of 2 pieces of shit. Guess what, that's what this country was built on, our right to choose who we elect, not people to choose for us. But that right, it went out the window long time ago.

You can sit here, and type out these responses all you want, but the fact is still there: rigged elections are what's ruining this country. Not donald trump or hillary, but our failed system that allows these 2 clowns to even sniff the oval office.

i'm overtly sick of this "you better vote for hillary or trump will become president" bullshit. Some of us just don't agree with these 2 crooks (and that's being nice by just calling them crooks) and we'd like to use our right to vote for someone else. or write in bernie sanders.

and speaking of Sanders, he really fuckin' shit the bed here. He was more than complacent in the blatant election fraud that helped hillary win. If he had the guts, he'd have challenged this, instead he worked to (maybe indirectly) disenfranchise millions of people who put their heart and soul into his campaign.

We're not LOONS, we're Americans who are fuckin' sick of this bullshit. there's a fucking difference.

How can someone who for the last 8 or so months spoke so vehemently against Hillary, just back down and tell us to vote for her. Are we just supposed to like forget about all the shadiness? Sorry but that's not what I look for in a candidate.

Larry, I get that you're basically an idiot, but can you understand that Bernie was never a Democrat?

Not even for a moment?

He tried to hijack the Democratic banner because it would have roped in people on the fence about Hillary. Period.

And he failed, because he's a flake.

Whats more, your definition of 'theft' is predictably ludicrous especially given your recent hilarious legal issues.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    One thing that confuses me is that we have not seen massive boycotts of Trump's companies. We live in an age for better or worse where the public will literally destroy someone's life for shooting a lion, making a racist statement, or whatever unpopular actions are deemed to have been committed. Yet from what I can tell, despite the huge Trump backlash I am not seeing any sort of commercial boycotts of his properties or that his remarks have in any sense hurt his marketability. I mean sure the guy is all powerful but there have been many other major figures who have fallen hard and said much less than trump. Interested in thoughts on this one...

No one with better than a GED patronizes his brand in the first place so any boycott would have little effect.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Sonatine, don't you think this troll angle has run it's course?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Sonatine, don't you think this troll angle has run it's course?
    Talk to me about how I spend my downtime after you talk to your dentist about those ludicrous rat fangs busting out of your mouth.

Load Metric
    A longtime Jeb Bush adviser has served notice to the GOP that she is no longer a member due the rise of Donald Trump as the face of the Republican Party.

In a scathing letter read on CNN, Sally Bradshaw, who co-authored an RNC report showing what went wrong in the 2012 election said she would hold her nose and vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton if the election is close, stating, “This election cycle is a test.”

“As much as I don’t want another four years of Obama’s policies, I can’t look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump,” she wrote. “I can’t tell them to love their neighbor and treat others the way they wanted to be treated, and then vote for Donald Trump. I won’t do it.”

“But we are at a crossroads and have nominated a total narcissist — a misogynist — a bigot. This is a time when country has to take priority over political parties. Donald Trump cannot be elected president,” she wrote, noting his attack on the family of a war hero was the last straw. “Donald Trump belittled a woman who gave birth to a son who died fighting for the United States. If anything, that reinforced my decision to become an independent voter.”

“Every family who loses a loved one in service to our country or who has a family member who serves in the military should be honored, regardless of their political views. Vets and their family have more than earned the right to those views. Someone with the temperament to be president would understand and respect that.”

“If the race in Florida is close, I will vote for Hillary Clinton,” she continued. “That is a very difficult statement for me to make. I disagree with her on several important issues. I have worked to elect Republicans to national and statewide offices for the last 30 years. I have never voted for a Democrat for president, and I consider myself a conservative, a supporter of limited government, gun rights, free enterprise, equality of opportunity. I am pro-life. There are no other candidates who were serious contenders for the nomination that I would not have supported”

Bradshaw has long been an important foot-soldier in the Republican Party dating back to the presidency of George H.W. Bush.

Thread Information