Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Raymond Davis of RealGrinders arrested for sexual assault on minor

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi, I’m new here. I just wanted to say that I believe the victims. Met him back a few years ago when he lived in Bell,CA.
    Last edited by Sweetpinkcandy08; 12-08-2019 at 12:15 AM.

Load Metric
    that sounds super hot can we interest you in a draftkings group with a fat sociopath named tine and like 3 to 5 fairly in shape twinks and one very fat asian

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    UPDATE

There is currently an attempt to recuse Judge Jacqueline Bluth from the case.

She filed an answer last week, and this week the matter was continued. It's not clear to me when this will be ruled upon.

There was also a motion filed by media earlier this week to have cameras in the courtroom, so at least some form of media is taking interest in this. Possibly KLAS Channel 8?

Here is the judge Raymond is dealing with:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Interesting. Ray is not a good advocate for himself, he seems to lack common sense regarding law matters. I don’t know if he’s guilty or not but it is very interesting.

Did you ever find out what the 3 previous felonies he’s accused of having are?

Is the 3 previous felonies a fact? If so, what are they and when were they?

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    UPDATE

There is currently an attempt to recuse Judge Jacqueline Bluth from the case.

She filed an answer last week, and this week the matter was continued. It's not clear to me when this will be ruled upon.

There was also a motion filed by media earlier this week to have cameras in the courtroom, so at least some form of media is taking interest in this. Possibly KLAS Channel 8?

Here is the judge Raymond is dealing with:

IMO...Any Judge Sans Her be Better..word. He needs some luck now. I predict 1 of 2 outcomes, They Recuse her,Ray walks, She stays ,he gone. She Pissed for sure. Cameras in Court room i am not sure how i feel in regards in how it can benefit him. I.m.o., if/when he escapes the Jaws of the Infernal Justice system he shd become a Monk. I am still rooting for him to be proven innocent. Innocent until Proven Guilty is Mandatory.

Load Metric
    Wonder how he's doing in jail.

From the 3-4 times I've played with him and the interviews on radio I imagine his personality makes it likely he's making the best of it. Friends with everyone, smart enough to figure out who not to fuck with.

Not sure if the 'sexual assault on a 13 year old' charges come in to play though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

From the 3-4 times I've played with him and the interviews on radio I imagine his personality makes it likely he's making the best of it. Friends with everyone, smart enough to figure out who not to fuck with.

Not sure if the 'sexual assault on a 13 year old' charges come in to play though.
    Since it's county jail, he's not with as many hardened criminals as state prison. Most are just there temporarily -- at least until they get sentenced.

Still, it's gotta suck to be in jail 5 months minimum, and perhaps more if he gets sentenced. The only bright side is that this will be subtracted from his prison sentence if he gets time, and it's probably a lot more pleasant where he is now versus state prison.

Load Metric

I was under the impression sexual assault charges (especially chomo) were KOS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

It may not be known among other prisoners what he's in for. Also, since he's in county jail instead of state prison, he's less likely to face violence based upon such charges. It also helps that many inmates in county are awaiting trial, so they don't want to fuck things up by committing crimes against other prisoners. Once you're convicted and in state prison, it's a different story, especially if you're in for a long stint.

Load Metric

It may not be known among other prisoners what he's in for. Also, since he's in county jail instead of state prison, he's less likely to face violence based upon such charges. It also helps that many inmates in county are awaiting trial, so they don't want to fuck things up by committing crimes against other prisoners. Once you're convicted and in state prison, it's a different story, especially if you're in for a long stint.
    In general, at what point are you deemed too dangerous for county and thrown in state? Or federal?

We don’t have the same system (mainly because our country is tiny)

Comments

1marley1: Jail until trial. Prison post conviction.

Load Metric

In general, at what point are you deemed too dangerous for county and thrown in state? Or federal?

Not sure were i herd this but, pre trial time served counts double than post trial time. so in Ray's case it may be worth spending 5 months in jail pre trial counting for 10 months. unless he gets off due to lack of evidence, although he may sink his own ship with his big mouth.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

Not sure were i herd this but, pre trial time served counts double than post trial time. so in Ray's case it may be worth spending 5 months in jail pre trial counting for 10 months. unless he gets off due to lack of evidence, although he may sink his own ship with his big mouth.
    I dont believe you get double credit. Day for day is standard.

Load Metric

It's possible when he has to appear in court he's brought in with a group of other inmates and the judge goes down the list in front of everyone. I could be wrong though

Load Metric

Pardon my ignorance: What is KOS? Assume it means the charges should be kept on the down low for now...

Load Metric
    The county jail is for pre-trial incarceration and short sentences in general. If you get a 6-9 month sentence, good chance you get to stay in the county jail for the duration. Once you break a year, you are usually headed to prison (state or federal, depending on what laws you broke.)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not to derail, but Mr. Tickle, I thought you were an Englishman living in Russia. How is your country "tiny"?

Load Metric
    Not to derail, but Mr. Tickle, I thought you were an Englishman living in Russia. How is your country "tiny"?
    I meant the UK. My knowledge of the Russian prison system is exactly 0.0 as i'm here working for Brits and have never been in trouble with the law.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Pardon my ignorance: What is KOS? Assume it means the charges should be kept on the down low for now...
    Kill on sight

Load Metric
    How did this piece of news slip through all of us. Just came across this online.
    Name:  DD3DABC7-DD0B-4241-AB4A-A168375BD638.png
Views: 896
Size:  3.41 MB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

In most county jails any sentence over two years is automatic Dept of Corrections. But less is the judges/plea deal's determination.

Thread Information