Page 173 of 634 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    MSM is reporting on peaceful protests, not riots
    I have no idea what you think is MSM, but Newsweek, Guardian, NBC, MSN, WSJ, BBC, CNN pop-up on the first few pages of google search.
    no I'm afraid not, and reporting it online and not 24/7 tv airtime coverage is totally different.

sorry but they're just not reporting on RIOTS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

What ever surging crime is never counted. This is no exception. The simple reason is that it's impossible to attribute what % of the increase was caused by the riots. Covid, unemployment and dozen of other things could have led to increased violent deaths.

I went through the article. I have no better idea what the total of property damage is at the moment and neither does anyone else that read the article.

Has there been single day when riots haven't been reported in the last 2 and half months? More or less every major news source reported about Chicago 2 days ago.
    If that article had no effect on you then I don’t know what to tell you. It was a sobering look at the extent of the rioting and the damage done to property and real lives across the country. But if you want to dismiss it because it didn’t give you an accurate account of the monetary total of property damage congratulations on being a soulless robot.

As far as the Chicago riots, two days ago it was given cursory coverage and then quickly memoryholed as is anything else which is perceived to hurt Biden and the BLM movement.

The kind of chaos we saw in Chicago and ongoing in Portland and Seattle is being normalized by our MSM. I know you think that’s totally cool or just the way it is and not that big of a deal and just totally blown out of proportion by “right wing media”, but to normal Americans it is frightening to watch the breakdown of society and law and order in real time. Anyone truly paying attention recognizes this.
    OK. Can you remember the crack years? I'm sorry if you think this means something hella important, but this is nothing compared to 80s and 90s.

Load Metric
    when you have to get riot informant and footage from Andy ngo in twitter, that pretty much ruins your argument right there, media is not reporting on it

Load Metric

If that article had no effect on you then I don’t know what to tell you. It was a sobering look at the extent of the rioting and the damage done to property and real lives across the country. But if you want to dismiss it because it didn’t give you an accurate account of the monetary total of property damage congratulations on being a soulless robot.

As far as the Chicago riots, two days ago it was given cursory coverage and then quickly memoryholed as is anything else which is perceived to hurt Biden and the BLM movement.

The kind of chaos we saw in Chicago and ongoing in Portland and Seattle is being normalized by our MSM. I know you think that’s totally cool or just the way it is and not that big of a deal and just totally blown out of proportion by “right wing media”, but to normal Americans it is frightening to watch the breakdown of society and law and order in real time. Anyone truly paying attention recognizes this.
    OK. Can you remember the crack years? I'm sorry if you think this means something hella important, but this is nothing compared to 80s and 90s.
    WTF are you talking about?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Are the Klan the quasi-paramilitary force of Trump and the other shitbags you support?

If not, then your statement shows what an idiot you are.

If yes, the bible burning dipshits still don't represent me, so go fuck yourself and drink bleach immediately.
    Show me some recent video of the Klan in action doing anything close to what’s happening in Portland night after night. I’ll wait.

The Klan is a totally irrelevant organization in the US today. Your beloved Antifa has effectively taken over the entire cities of Seattle and Portland and are reshaping them in a way that will affect them for years or maybe decades. BLM is doing the same in Chicago. Own it.
    I don't own that. I own you.

The people I know in Portland and Seattle are doing just fine. Disturbance contained to a small area. Their cities have not been "taken over" by "Antifa" any more than they have been taken over by the Hamburglar.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric

Name:  bagdad-bob.gif
Views: 147
Size:  41.3 KB

Comments

dwai: LOL

Load Metric

Show me some recent video of the Klan in action doing anything close to what’s happening in Portland night after night. I’ll wait.

The Klan is a totally irrelevant organization in the US today. Your beloved Antifa has effectively taken over the entire cities of Seattle and Portland and are reshaping them in a way that will affect them for years or maybe decades. BLM is doing the same in Chicago. Own it.
    yeah gotta agree here walt, the klan isn't near this organized or even relevant anymore, fuck the klan, i can't believe people still believe the klan is capable of anything nowadays. Your friends with antifa and BLM, though... they're ruining cities and creating mass anarchy, with their communist and marxist agendas
    I agree. The Klan and "Antifa" both have very little impact on society.

Gold
    Load Metric

The people I know in Portland and Seattle are doing just fine. Disturbance contained to a small area. Their cities have not been "taken over" by "Antifa" any more than they have been taken over by the Hamburglar.
    Name:  bagdad-bob.gif
Views: 196
Size:  41.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric

That's interesting, the people I know in Seattle are highly concerned. I'm talking Hillary Clinton democrats (one of them cried the night Trump was elected). They say no one goes to the city anymore, it's basically deserted. Seattle used to have one of the best downtowns in the country.

Comments

BiffCo99:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I mentioned it for scale. Half the deaths in 75ish days vs 5. You should get the idea. Has nothing to do with anything else.

Also Katrina 100b in direct damage. These riots are at a few billion.

Things can be under and over estimated no matter the size.

Also...

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/f...19/5322455002/

...not that it matters.
    So has the left media blown it out of proportion or not? Hint, it's ok to say yes.

BTW yes Katrina did huge damage. It was also all over the media covered for weeks. Not sure your point.
    Point is for scale.

I have no idea if left media has blown it out of proportion. I don't watch any tv news. I sometimes read Guardian online. On average they might mention police brutality few times a year.

Oh and if you go by property damage there should have been 1/50th air time for the riots vs Katrina. And for deaths per day 1/30th compared to LA riots.

OBV that's not how news work, but to say FOX and the entire right wing echo chamber have milked a single block in Portland to death, isn't exactly ground breaking.

Load Metric

What ever surging crime is never counted. This is no exception. The simple reason is that it's impossible to attribute what % of the increase was caused by the riots. Covid, unemployment and dozen of other things could have led to increased violent deaths.

I went through the article. I have no better idea what the total of property damage is at the moment and neither does anyone else that read the article.

Has there been single day when riots haven't been reported in the last 2 and half months? More or less every major news source reported about Chicago 2 days ago.
    I read about the riots in the NY Times, the Wall Street Journal and the Economist. They have the maturity and journalistic integrity to keep them in perspective.

Maybe I should just get my news from that guy on twitter who says a milkshake gave him brain damage? Protip: he was already brain damaged.

Load Metric
    when you have to get riot informant and footage from Andy ngo in twitter, that pretty much ruins your argument right there, media is not reporting on it
    Nobody has to get news from him. He's not news. You choose to consume what he says and how he says it because he confirms your worldview. It's more comfortable for you than learning the facts from actual journalists.

BTW your meme posting was in all seriousness quite enjoyable I hope you didn't blow your whole wad in one day.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric

So has the left media blown it out of proportion or not? Hint, it's ok to say yes.

BTW yes Katrina did huge damage. It was also all over the media covered for weeks. Not sure your point.
    Point is for scale.

I have no idea if left media has blown it out of proportion. I don't watch any tv news. I sometimes read Guardian online. On average they might mention police brutality few times a year.

Oh and if you go by property damage there should have been 1/50th air time for the riots vs Katrina. And for deaths per day 1/30th compared to LA riots.

OBV that's not how news work, but to say FOX and the entire right wing echo chamber have milked a single block in Portland to death, isn't exactly ground breaking.
    why do you keep comparing a hurricane to riots and arson and murder?

Load Metric

Point is for scale.

Originally because nightmarefish mentioned that the damages of the current riot season were close to a trillion. The direct property damage of Katrina was 1/10th of a trillion. The current riot damages are between 2/1000th - 4/1000th of a trillion.

I didn't bring up the cost of riots. He did. I just corrected him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Originally because nightmarefish mentioned that the damages of the current riot season were close to a trillion. The direct property damage of Katrina was 1/10th of a trillion. The current riot damages are between 2/1000th - 4/1000th of a trillion.

My complaint was that the riots aren't being covered on msm. And your response is to bring up a natural disaster from 15 years ago which did more damage and was covered religiously for weeks on end by msm. It doesn't make sense.

Comments

BiffCo99:

Gold
    Load Metric
    I read about the riots in the NY Times, the Wall Street Journal and the Economist. They have the maturity and journalistic integrity to keep them in perspective.

Maybe I should just get my news from that guy on twitter who says a milkshake gave him brain damage? Protip: he was already brain damaged.
    https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1293690427141365761

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That's interesting, the people I know in Seattle are highly concerned. I'm talking Hillary Clinton democrats (one of them cried the night Trump was elected). They say no one goes to the city anymore, it's basically deserted. Seattle used to have one of the best downtowns in the country.

Another anecdotal drivel post.
    You are mentally challenged
    There are 3 million plus residents in greater Seattle and you expect
    us to accept you and your "friends" take on the current situation.

Take a huge leap off the fantasy bridge.-

Comments

nightmarefish: Retard rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Take a huge leap of the fantasy bridge.-
    George Floyd was an anecdote on fentanyl.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

My complaint was that the riots aren't being covered on msm. And your response is to bring up a natural disaster from 15 years ago which did more damage and was covered religiously for weeks on end by msm. It doesn't make sense.
    You dumb cunt. Gimmick was simply correcting your oxygen depleted take that
    costs were in the trillions regarding recent protests.

He was simply pointing out that your delirious numbers were just that
    based on the cost of other disasters that occurred within your pathectic
    borders

Comments

nightmarefish: Retard rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Take a huge leap off the fantasy bridge.-
    You’re a fucking retard, drunk. Please remove yourself from the grown up threads. You do realize no one wants to have a conversation with your retarded ass, right?

Thread Information