Page 308 of 634 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    bruh I swear this site’s ability to churn out right wing nut jobs is uncanny.
    The left wingnuts far outnumber the rightwing nuts on this site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    can someone explain why trump's handlers are pushing the "biden is a criminal" narrative as if there is anyone in the world that gives a fuck?

the one thing the conservative media empire is great at is ginning up a political scandal, its essentially the only thing they are truly good at.

and unfortunately for them, trump has desensitized us to political scandals completely.
    I don't get the bitch by libtards. Conservative media is far outnumbered by liberal media in this country. You libtards got 95% of the media on your side. What's telling is how insecure you are about 5% of the media being conservative.

Comments

ftpjesus: Libs want to control it all. They don’t want a single voice of dissent heard.

splitthis: Most people turning away from fake news

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    can someone explain why trump's handlers are pushing the "biden is a criminal" narrative as if there is anyone in the world that gives a fuck?
    If no one gives a fuck then why is big tech doing everything it can to squash the story?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    bruh I swear this site’s ability to churn out right wing nut jobs is uncanny.

most site owners have drained their watering holes for this strain of life loser conservatism.

also, most site owners have not been sued.

weird right?
    What's weird is that you would use this cheap and pathetic line of attack.

The lawsuit against me is not political at all, and in fact has nothing to do with any of the content in this section of the forum. It's a frivolous suit being wielded against me and 11 other prominent individuals/companies in response to people doing the right thing.

You should praise the actions of those who are now defendants in this suit, not use it as a source of shame.

If you want to attack me for my politics, my personality, or my moderation style, that's fine.

Using the fact that I'm facing a vindictive, frivolous lawsuit as some sort of attack on my credibility is just sad.

When we had our issues a few months ago which led to a 3-hour ZOOM call to rectify, you wondered why I wasn't giving your intentions the benefit of the doubt. This is a great example.

I know it's en vogue for people like you to do and say whatever you can to discredit those on the other political side, but try picturing life outside the basement for a moment and showing some common decency.

Comments

Tellafriend: Lol

splitthis: Zing

dwai: lol

OSA: Completely wrecked. TODD IS GOD

BiffCo99:

MumblesBadly: Ouch!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

most site owners have drained their watering holes for this strain of life loser conservatism.

weird right?

The lawsuit against me is not political at all, and in fact has nothing to do with any of the content in this section of the forum. It's a frivolous suit being wielded against me and 11 other prominent individuals/companies in response to people doing the right thing.

You should praise the actions of those who are now defendants in this suit, not use it as a source of shame.

If you want to attack me for my politics, my personality, or my moderation style, that's fine.

Using the fact that I'm facing a vindictive, frivolous lawsuit as some sort of attack on my credibility is just sad.

When we had our issues a few months ago which led to a 3-hour ZOOM call to rectify, you wondered why I wasn't giving your intentions the benefit of the doubt. This is a great example.

I know it's en vogue for people like you to do and say whatever you can to discredit those on the other political side, but try picturing life outside the basement for a moment and showing some common decency.
    The irony is those who worried the stockaments podcast would threaten PFA. They couldn’t even manage more then a handful of their 90min shows before deciding it was too much work. Kinda sad because I listened and thought it had potential as a niche there isn’t a lot of out there which is avg non pro day trader insight vs the talking heads on CNBC and Fox Biz.

Load Metric

weird right?

Name:  source.gif
Views: 395
Size:  2.82 MB

wrecked much?

Load Metric

weird right?

todd it was a joke. are you sleeping these days?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

The irony is those who worried the stockaments podcast would threaten PFA. They couldn’t even manage more then a handful of their 90min shows before deciding it was too much work. Kinda sad because I listened and thought it had potential as a niche there isn’t a lot of out there which is avg non pro day trader insight vs the talking heads on CNBC and Fox Biz.
    there are actually tons of 'prosumer' grade fintwit oriented podcasts out there. micon had his first broadcast a few weeks back, hes doing something with some heads thats similar to the lolshow.

me brandon tradershky are all kinda poised to dive into the mix again but personally, i want to wait for the election shit to settle before i really consider it, because technical analysis just isnt worth the effort in an event driven market where repo injections and tweets determine green / red.

like theres no point in going over charts for 30 minutes and then saying 'of course all of this is meaningless if trump mentions the word vaccine before 4pm'. ive basically stopped gambling on options until the waters settle some.

i appreciate the feedback regardless.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

todd it was a joke. are you sleeping these days?
    Came off to me as a joke-but-not-a-joke.

Unfortunately the lawsuit is very real, and something I need to expend life resources dealing with, so it's not a laughing matter to me. I would hope that the members here would recognize and at least somewhat appreciate the risk I take running a site like this (in several ways), and be supportive when this type of thing happens.

It's just off-putting to read it now being used as fodder to make me and/or my site look bad -- as if being named in a lawsuit somewhat validates previous criticism against me.

Load Metric
    theres 0 correlation between your conservative perspective and the lawsuit so its your basic run of the mill non sequitur.

Load Metric
    Just in 75 percent of Jews plan to vote for Biden. Only 22 percent to vote for trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Here’s some insight for you: Non pro day traders get killed in the long run. Reading some posts on stockamets ain’t gonna help. Day trading is like the smart money in Vegas. There’s a few guys that are successful, but they’re not giving that info away.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Fuck Mike Postle and fuck Stones Gambling Hall. Everyone's got your back on this one, even sonatine I'm sure.

Load Metric
    EVEN sonatine?

rude.

Load Metric

Comments

TheXFactor: If he is wrong, will god strike him down? If you are a Trump supporter and Trump loses then you must leave the U.S. forever.

Load Metric
    Man who dangled for 14 hours from Chicago Trump tower demanding President Trump has just escaped a private ambulance, shouting he has a ‘mission to complete’.

Load Metric
    Man who dangled for 14 hours from Chicago Trump tower demanding President Trump has just escaped a private ambulance, shouting he has a ‘mission to complete’.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 556
Size:  621.7 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Great business man. Only the BEST people!

THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN REPORTEDLY BLEW $1 BILLION ON PRIVATE JETS, TRUMP PROPERTIES, AND DON JR.’S SHITTY BOOK

Now it can’t even afford to air ads in key swing states.

https://apnews.com/article/election-...a44fedcbf5b128

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...aign-cash-woes

Load Metric
    excuse me? is that Billion with a B!?

Load Metric
    There is always that weird dichotomy with Christians where they love war, love the GOP, supposedly love Israel, when in reality it’s always just the hope that it ushers in the end times. I’ve always found it strange. Their attachment is to the land, certainly not the people. The people are damned by necessity. One only need to listen to Billy Graham and Nixon talk about Jews on the tapes to see the real underlying thoughts on how they feel about Jews.

I guess if you’re a Jew, wtf do you care if it serves your purpose? As long as they have similar goals, who cares if they think you’re damned.

It’s hard to wrap my brain around evangelicals and Trump. Simply amazing. I fully grasp why they hate the modern left, but to embrace the pussy grabber in chief is unreal. Even this clip, like Robertson shills hard for the GOP always, while saying it will bring upon the end. That’s all they ever want. It’s why they love every foreign war in the Middle East.

The mental gymnastics required to worship the prince of peace, who eschewed politics, and become just another political lobbying firm is something I’ll never get. It’s why the church has lost all credibility. Churches should be entirely apolitical. Not involved.

Only way to maintain any credibility, but that ship has long sailed.

Thread Information