Page 304 of 326 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,080 of 6512

Thread: **Official UFC thread**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Yea Nunes beat her twice and like I said I'm kicking myself for not betting Nunes +220 when I could cause now it's down to +155.

it doesnt matter if shes +2000, cyborg is going to stop her fucking heart the first time she lands.

not even at +2000 haha

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Something isnt adding up. Cyborg is now -159. 18 hours ago she was -260.

how often do these totally irrational at the wire line moves result in shocking results?

80%?

90%?

"aaaaaaand new!" etc etc

etc etc
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    that was hot

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Fucking knew it. All the action went on Nunes late. Every fucking punch landed flush and with such impact.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nunes vs Gabi Garcia at catchweight, who's in? #freakshow
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    the effort being spent to avoid calling jones an outright sociopathic drug addict is remarkable.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The fight reminded me slightly of Rousey vs Holm.

Rousey had the worst defense in MMA history ever but she never needed it until she got to fight Holm.

While Cyborg has better defense she really didn't need to use it that much and for the fighters she fought who were able to tag her a bit they had shit for power compared to Nunes so she wasn't ever in danger of them closing it out.

Now can we get lucky enough to see Bones lose here I doubt it but lets hope.

Load Metric

Yea Nunes beat her twice and like I said I'm kicking myself for not betting Nunes +220 when I could cause now it's down to +155.

it doesnt matter if shes +2000, cyborg is going to stop her fucking heart the first time she lands.

At least some justice against the roiders tonight. Now if only Gus could floor that POS Jones to really ruin Danas night. 😱

Load Metric
    the effort being spent to avoid calling jones an outright sociopathic drug addict is remarkable.
    Nice way to dodge the total shit the bed call for Christopher Cyborg. Maybe you need to lay off the vegan shit it’s rotting your brain.

Load Metric
    lol jones is gassed after 5m.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

At least some justice against the roiders tonight. Now if only Gus could floor that POS Jones to really ruin Danas night. 

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Gustafsson's only shot is that Jones pisses hot again
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    gus has really looked like shit since their first fight.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jones strategy was simple and effective but Gus looked like shit.

After Gus became a gimp in the second round we knew it was only a matter of time.

Comments

rum dick: This why was he content to stay where Jon could kick him and not get close enough to use his superior boxing to piece Jon up and why did he keep ducking his head and offering it up as a potential sacrifice to Jon's knee.

Load Metric
    Jones strategy was simple and effective but Gus looked like shit.

After Gus became a gimp in the second round we knew it was only a matter of time.
    It was a matter of time before the fight. If Dana thought he could’ve just handed the belt to JBJ after sucking his big black roid engorged cock he would’ve. All we can do is hope UFC took a hit financially for Dana’s choices regarding this card.

Comments

rum dick: God willing. This was the first UFC card I've "pirated". Generally love to support the fighters as much as possible but fuck that this time. Hopefully a decent amount of people did the same and

Load Metric
    I've never seen an organization with such an amalgamation of seedy sponsors. Harley Davidson, *Insert Garbage Movie*, Litecoin, Monster Energy, Reebok, and now Pokerstars

Comments

rum dick: How on earth are litecoin, monster and pokerstars still even things

Load Metric
    Name:  3E96726A-72FB-467D-B5C3-BC79F82103F2.png
Views: 257
Size:  1.50 MBPeople might want to hold off. Just saw a report... Its been reported the CSAC was NOT aware of the Dec 9th result when they granted JBJ a license for tonight’s fight. Gus might have a chance to have this fight turned into a NC based on the fact CSAC might reconsider if JBJ should’ve been allowed to fight tonight and that Dana and UFC pulled a fast one to get the fight card moved after all and had CSAC had the info it may have been unnecessary to move the card as they could’ve chosen to re suspend JBJ pending a hearing on this result and not allowed him to fight....

JBJ May yet again be stripped the title AGAIN

Load Metric
    how is this even possible

Load Metric
    remember anthony johnson?

the fuck ever happened there.

he did more damage in less ring time than anyone in the history of the sport then basically throws his belt fight to cormier and vanishes from the earth.

Comments

rum dick: He's coming back as a heavyweight which is crazy bc he used to make ww

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Nunes vs Gabi Garcia at catchweight, who's in? #freakshow

Amanda isn't a Japanese grandma so no way that fight happens. But then again who woulda thought Amanda could destroy Cyborg in less than a minute. So I guess pretty much anything is possible other than gare doing more than 5 pushups.

Thread Information