Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bet against Colorado this weekend, put all you got on it

Load Metric
    I don't feel the need to load up on exposure here as this could easily break the other way. He turned over so much of the roster last years record almost doesn't matter anymore.

The season long wins opened at 5 and got hammered to 3.5 -130 which tells you what the fellas think about their chances fir the season.

Wait and see here. If they as bad as advertised may just be an auto fade

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Of course Marty doesn’t have any money. Who cares? But an ad hominem attack instead of a screen shot says it all.
    I've given you the pick of a lifetime. I am not rich, just a couple million (and two houses paid for) all I am saying is this it a great pick. Now you can line up behind me and make some juicy cash or hang out at the Orleans with Jerry.
    I’ve been banned from the Orleans, but that’s another story.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I don't feel the need to load up on exposure here as this could easily break the other way. He turned over so much of the roster last years record almost doesn't matter anymore.

The season long wins opened at 5 and got hammered to 3.5 -130 which tells you what the fellas think about their chances fir the season.

I can assure you, 1 thing for certain, you cannot recreate an offensive or defensive line overnight. Just watch, this team will quit in the 2nd quarter. I like my bet. A lot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I can assure you, 1 thing for certain, you cannot recreate an offensive or defensive line overnight. Just watch, this team will quit in the 2nd quarter. I like my bet. A lot.

Good luck. I could easily see it.

Id almost feel better if the number was 21.5 and not 20.5.

Load Metric
    Gracias Sr. Gringo for the pick. But that was all that was necessary. To brag about a specific $3k bet, seems a little bullshitty to me. And when you brag about having $2 mil in the bank and 2 paid off houses, it reminded me of Pipes, doing a shitty job of bragging. From my experience in life, PEOPLE WITH MONEY DON'T TALK ABOUT MONEY. And, Legit Big time Gamblers, don't talk about how much they bet. Verdict on the $3k, most likely bullshit. But, again, Gracias for the pick.

Comments

NickyPipes: Put up or stop talking tough pussy you’ve been called out

sah_24: correct / offset pipes

nunbeater: fuck you pipes you bitch ass
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Gracias Sr. Gringo for the pick. But that was all that was necessary. To brag about a specific $3k bet, seems a little bullshitty to me. And when you brag about having $2 mil in the bank and 2 paid off houses, it reminded me of Pipes, doing a shitty job of bragging. From my experience in life, PEOPLE WITH MONEY DON'T TALK ABOUT MONEY. And, Legit Big time Gamblers, don't talk about how much they bet. Verdict on the $3k, most likely bullshit. But, again, Gracias for the pick.

thats all he does is brag, but not a single time EVER has he posted anything remotely resembling proof of anything

keep in mind he is bouncing around like a ping pong ball from dupe to dupe, so it’s kinda hard to keep track of his own bullshit

such as…

steak and lobster dinners nightly

fake vacations to ‘Perth’ and Montreal

staying at ‘Embassy Suites’ and other 5 star hotels

tipping waitresses 20 bucks

throwing down fake 3 grand wagers on college football

Most people would at the very least snap a pic on their phone of a nice dinner, or a beautiful hotel room, or a scenic spot on vacation, or something as simple as a betting ticket

not bottomset though

he does not have to prove anything to you

this is the same guy who as recently as six months ago was boasting of being worth 250K, but now magically owns multiple properties and has a net worth of ‘a couple of million’

this guy is like a fucking cartoon character

Load Metric
    all that being said he is still the best poster on PFA

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    all that being said he is still the best poster on PFA

kinda like being King of the Dipshits

oh and btw you libtard fag…

he’s a Trump supporter too

Load Metric
    I know he is
    doesnt change the fact that he is the pfa GOAT

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hey pussy you are always talking about me.

We are both in South Florida let’s meet up face to face and see if you still have so much on your mind? I’ll buy lunch, will be a good time Garrett seems like a guy who knows how to party

Comments

Sloppy Joe: LOL falsetto pipes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

thats all he does is brag, but not a single time EVER has he posted anything remotely resembling proof of anything

keep in mind he is bouncing around like a ping pong ball from dupe to dupe, so it’s kinda hard to keep track of his own bullshit

such as…

steak and lobster dinners nightly

fake vacations to ‘Perth’ and Montreal

staying at ‘Embassy Suites’ and other 5 star hotels

tipping waitresses 20 bucks

throwing down fake 3 grand wagers on college football

Most people would at the very least snap a pic on their phone of a nice dinner, or a beautiful hotel room, or a scenic spot on vacation, or something as simple as a betting ticket

not bottomset though

he does not have to prove anything to you

this is the same guy who as recently as six months ago was boasting of being worth 250K, but now magically owns multiple properties and has a net worth of ‘a couple of million’

this guy is like a fucking cartoon character
    After 15+ years on this forum, there is only one poster trying to obtain my personal information. That is YOU Jerry. I think its probably because you want to harass me and my family. Jerry, please leave me alone and stop trying to obtain my personal information. No, I don't want to ever be associated with you Jerry, ever. Please stop phising me, I am sorry your life has been an unmitigated disaster but please leave me alone. This thread after all was a simple sports betting thread.

LEAVE ME ALONE JERRY!

Comments

NickyPipes: He wants to tell your mom you weee mean to him

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tyde told me on the phone he spent over $30,000 to fix the SEO on google for his real name after what Brandon Drexel did to him and some other guy maybe names Cleats

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Tyde told me on the phone he spent over $30,000 to fix the SEO on google for his real name after what Brandon Drexel did to him and some other guy maybe names Cleats
    Jerry has been for years, many years, trying to obtain my personal information with the reason to perhaps harass my family. I want nothing to do with Jerry, and yet he keeps trying to obtain my personal information. I am pretty close to getting a lawyer for systemic stalking.

Banned
    Load Metric
    blah blah blah same shit different day

everyone on this forum has heard all of this shit a million times

repetitive and boring

kind of like you two losers

however, everything both of you are posting doesn’t change one simple fact

you are pretending to be rich on a tiny fringe poker message forum using fictional personas and multiple accounts

sorry but those are just the facts

way beyond pathetic

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Jerry has been for years, many years, trying to obtain my personal information with the reason to perhaps harass my family. I want nothing to do with Jerry, and yet he keeps trying to obtain my personal information. I am pretty close to getting a lawyer for systemic stalking.

please do ‘get a lawyer’ you sorry ass fake person

nothing about you is authentic or legitimate

pretty strong case you have there though…

would love to hear what your fake lawyer has to say about your complaint that one of your 17 dupes being stalked on an internet message forum

and nobody (especially me) gives two fucks about your fat wife and special needs children or your gastritis and ‘couple of million’ in fake assets

this all started because because I asked you to post a screen shot of your fake $3000.00 bet on TCU

just out of curiosity…

which one of your dupes will you be filing your ‘systematic stalking’ lawsuit from ?

Name:  E3329D27-3356-40C6-A66E-4C30008FFB25.png
Views: 145
Size:  53.6 KB

Druff has my contact info if you need me for a deposition

Load Metric

repetitive and boring

you are pretending to be rich on a tiny fringe poker message forum using fictional personas and multiple accounts

way beyond pathetic
    Jerry what is pathetic is you are damn near 60 years old, think about that, and you still troll message boards.

I remember clear as day many years ago Weiseman complaining you were still on message boards at the age of 43.

43 Jerry, now you are damn near 60 years old. What a sad waste of life. 60 Jerry, think about it. Yes, the world has no idea your existence, its like you never even existed when you think about it Jerry.

Pathetic.

Banned
    Load Metric

repetitive and boring

way beyond pathetic
    Jerry what is pathetic is you are damn near 60 years old, think about that, and you still troll message boards.

I remember clear as day many years ago Weiseman complaining you were still on message boards at the age of 43.

43 Jerry, now you are damn near 60 years old. What a sad waste of life. 60 Jerry, think about it. Yes, the world has no idea your existence, its like you never even existed when you think about it Jerry.

Pathetic.

holy shit how fucking difficult is it to grab your cell phone and snap a pic of this $3000.00 bet you allegedly have on the TCU/Colorado game ?

it all comes down to you making shit up

again

Banned
    Load Metric
    a 47 year old alcoholic with 17 different dupe accounts is calling me ‘pathetic’

make sure you keep us all updated on how the consultation goes with your high powered attorney before you file your lawsuit

Load Metric
    a 47 year old alcoholic with 17 different dupe accounts is calling me ‘pathetic’

make sure you keep us all updated on how the consultation goes with your high powered attorney before you file your lawsuit
    LOL Jerry, 60 years old and bouncing from sketchy hotel room to sketchy hotel room. Come on Jerry.

What a unsignificant life. You can even agree on that one, Jerry. Fuck yeah Jerry.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I am not rich, just a couple million (and two houses paid for)

Thread Information