Thread: WARNING! "Points" earned through MLife credit card bonus have DISAPPEARED for many people

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

WARNING! "Points" earned through MLife credit card bonus have DISAPPEARED for many people

Some of you are aware of the MLife credit card where you earn $100 in "points" on your MLife Players Card once you sign up for the MGM MLife Credit Card and spend a minimum amount ($1000 or more in 3 months).

Points can be transferred to either Freeplay or Express Comps.

I did this, yet my points VANISHED about 2 months ago.

This also happened to others I know.

Make sure to check your MLife account online. If your Express Comps are gone, call (702) 590-7000, and tell them what happened. Make sure you get to the "Players Club Desk", and get someone with a clue.

This may take awhile to resolve, because everyone there is clueless.

If you signed up for the card in the past 12 months, you should still have your points! Points expire after 12 months if you have not given any action or spent any money on property associated with your credit card. However, they should still be there no matter what, if less than 12 months.

Edit: Somehow my points reappeared when I checked today before calling. So maybe they fixed it. Another PFA member went through the hassle described above when he called them last month.

Still worth checking.

Load Metric
    Druff, I am a bit baffled by you. You are clearly an intelligent person and there are times these rewards can be useful, but!

How do you not accept that they are all marketing ploys to get you to spend money, money you may have or never have spent otherwise. Now you can say you would have so why not get the card and rewards but again that is the beauty of the con, you lie to yourself as a consumer.

How many rewards type cards or memberships do you have or have had, honestly.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Druff, I am a bit baffled by you. You are clearly an intelligent person and there are times these rewards can be useful, but!

How do you not accept that they are all marketing ploys to get you to spend money, money you may have or never have spent otherwise. Now you can say you would have so why not get the card and rewards but again that is the beauty of the con, you lie to yourself as a consumer.

I spent $1000 I was going to spend anyway.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

I spent $1000 I was going to spend anyway.

Name:  mlife-member-platinum-card.png
Views: 3953
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  5524wg.jpg
Views: 3667
Size:  43.3 KB

Thread Information