Page 5 of 124 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    George Floyd was apprehended on suspicion of passing a counterfeit $20.

Standard Minneapolis police procedure is to ram their knee on a black person's throat for a couple of minutes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Standard Minneapolis police procedure is to ram their knee on a black person's throat for a couple of minutes.

In before certain PFA conservatives make excuses for this.

Load Metric
    so apparently that “elderly” woman you guys were snap feeling sorry for is actually NOT elderly and CAN walk, but is morbidly obese/lazy. At least that’s what i’m currently gleaming from twitter

Comments

big dick: .

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    so apparently that “elderly” woman you guys were snap feeling sorry for is actually NOT elderly and CAN walk, but is morbidly obese/lazy. At least that’s what i’m currently gleaming from twitter
    It appears she was swinging a knife at people as well... Seems like attempted natural selection to me...

Load Metric
    oh that makes it much better
    good to know it was just some defenseless land whale

Comments

splitthis: Land whale plays.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Perhaps some of these officers should have been dispatched to Target?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Unreal.

What a great look.

I really wouldn’t be shocked if this sets off the entire country. It was already a powder keg with this virus and people broke.

One fucking piece of garbage decided he’s going to kill a man in broad daylight just chilling with his hands in pockets and enjoying it while they video and bystanders basically explain he’s killing a man. One psychopath is one thing, but that the other officers didn’t even say enough man. Simply astounding.

That video is worse than Rodney King. He got absolutely pummeled, but was clearly alive. Sitting there for minutes after he was entirely non-responsive.

The length and clarity of that video. I don’t see how this settles. At least the cop is safe and well-protected.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Unreal.

What a great look.

I really wouldn’t be shocked if this sets off the entire country. It was already a powder keg with this virus and people broke.

One fucking piece of garbage decided he’s going to kill a man in broad daylight just chilling with his hands in pockets and enjoying it while they video and bystanders basically explain he’s killing a man. One psychopath is one thing, but that the other officers didn’t even say enough man. Simply astounding.

That video is worse than Rodney King. He got absolutely pummeled, but was clearly alive. Sitting there for minutes after he was entirely non-responsive.

The length and clarity of that video. I don’t see how this settles. At least the cop is safe and well-protected.
    It seems like they are following the Micon System for responding to police brutality/murder

Load Metric
    It all could have been avoided if the killer cop was imprisoned when that video came out. That is the tragedy and why the protests have become what they have. Ya, not right to harm innocent businesses, but they know from the past it would happen and did not do the right thing to prevent it.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I’m kind of shocked the rioting has been as confined as it was. If they don’t perp walk that cop into jail by this afternoon, I expect this to roll into the weekend and get bigger. It might still if he isn’t charged with first degree murder.

If you’re a cheerleader for cops, you can usually find some heat of the moment defense if you’re trying. I’ve never seen anything quite like that video. Over a fake $20 bill, dude cuffed, broad daylight, and it just went on forever with people pleading to put him in car and check his pulse.

Load Metric

This captures the look of the cop that is so disturbing, his face says I’m gonna kill this nigga and there is nothing you can do. Terrible.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

This captures the look of the cop that is so disturbing, his face says I’m gonna kill this nigga and there is nothing you can do. Terrible.
    Thank you.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    is the death penalty on the table in MN?

Load Metric
    LOL When I woke up and saw this thread I already knew exactly what it would be, who would say what, how they would say it and let's just say i was 100% right. Jeez you leftists are so predictable. PEACEFUL PROTESTS THO AMIRIGHT

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The value of a life, even someone who passes fake bills, is worth more than all the property in Target.

If these are all the facts in the case, this is a very bad look for their police force and all those guys will be paying for it this year.

The anti-semite Omar is going to use this for political grandstanding though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    The value of a life, even someone who passes fake bills, is worth more than all the property in Target.

If these are all the facts in the case, this is a very bad look for their police force and all those guys will be paying for it this year.

Okay?

You can assign the fake-bill-passer's life value without validating the looting and other violent bullshit went on.

Yes, the city shit the bed with their foot-dragging over what to do about the situation, but all of this looting is just opportunistic and greedy, and not any form of social justice protest.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Okay?

You can assign the fake-bill-passer's life value without validating the looting and other violent bullshit went on.

Yes, the city shit the bed with their foot-dragging over what to do about the situation, but all of this looting is just opportunistic and greedy, and not any form of social justice protest.
    True, but the rage and animosity of this event should not supersede his death and this is what people are accusing you of in this thread.

Usually, TODD IS GOD, but not here. However, if someone got hurt or killed/injured from these events, then these people are just as culpable as that officer, maybe even moreso.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Okay?

True, but the rage and animosity of this event should not supersede his death and this is what people are accusing you of in this thread.

Usually, TODD IS GOD, but not here. However, if someone got hurt or killed/injured from these events, then these people are just as culpable as that officer, maybe even moreso.
    I guess I could have led off with my opinion of the police brutality situation, but I assumed that everyone already knew the story, and I also assumed everyone felt the same way about it.

Unfortunate story, unnecessary death, and people have a right to be angry and outraged about it. I don't think anyone here has argued against that. That wuold be an incredibly boring discussion because everyone would agree. I'm not into virtue signaling by complaining publicly about something nearly everyone in the country agrees upon already.

I brought up the looting angle because I'm so sick of seeing opportunists do this shit whenever a story like this hits the news, and I'm sick of the apologists who really believe that stealing shit from stores and destroying businesses is a form of social protest. It's not. It's an excuse to commit crimes for profit and/or fun, and know you'll get away with it.

I think that's more discussion worthy than asking, "Was this bad behavior by the police, and should the guy be charged with murder?" Yes and yes. Now let's discuss the more interesting angles to this.

We actually still have people making excuses for CNN, and why they're not a horrible news organization, despite the fact that they had like 50 stories on the front page, and not one was about the riots, for several hours while they were going on. We still have some delusional leftists in the thread who think this was unintentional.

Diamond
    Load Metric

I guess I could have led off with my opinion of the police brutality situation, but I assumed that everyone already knew the story, and I also assumed everyone felt the same way about it.

Unfortunate story, unnecessary death, and people have a right to be angry and outraged about it. I don't think anyone here has argued against that. That wuold be an incredibly boring discussion because everyone would agree. I'm not into virtue signaling by complaining publicly about something nearly everyone in the country agrees upon already.

I brought up the looting angle because I'm so sick of seeing opportunists do this shit whenever a story like this hits the news, and I'm sick of the apologists who really believe that stealing shit from stores and destroying businesses is a form of social protest. It's not. It's an excuse to commit crimes for profit and/or fun, and know you'll get away with it.

I think that's more discussion worthy than asking, "Was this bad behavior by the police, and should the guy be charged with murder?" Yes and yes. Now let's discuss the more interesting angles to this.

We actually still have people making excuses for CNN, and why they're not a horrible news organization, despite the fact that they had like 50 stories on the front page, and not one was about the riots, for several hours while they were going on. We still have some delusional leftists in the thread who think this was unintentional.

Right. We ALSO all know the slant that CNN provides. We've seen it with Israel for many years too. Its always abut Israeli aggression. This is about as interesting of a discussion as arguing whether to paint a wall light grey or dark grey.

Load Metric
    Druff outing himself as racist and anti-working class again.

Thread Information