Page 391 of 946 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491891 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    which one of those crazy broads is splitthis?
    All of them because masks that are not n95 are stupid.
    That's an exaggeration, but certainly nobody should skimp on the other safety protocols thinking that a mask is adequate protection. I think of it the same way as condoms. Not completely effective but helpful.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Alyssa Milano has to be the dumbest activist in politics. remember when she had her boobs out at a sexual assault hearing

She used to relentlessly bash James Woods on Twitter. Then the November 2018 fires came to LA, and she panicked on Twitter that she was able to flee, but had no way to take her horses. She was heartbroken about how they were going to burn up and die (since she was very close to the fires).

Despite the way she had treated Woods, he jumped into action and organized people to go to Milano's house and get her horses. These were Twitter followers of his who volunteered to do it after he shared her plight repeatedly and asked people for help.

This is a "heartless Repblican" we are talking about here.

Anyway, a few months after this was over, she started bashing him again on Twitter. What an ungrateful bitch.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

That's an exaggeration, but certainly nobody should skimp on the other safety protocols thinking that a mask is adequate protection. I think of it the same way as condoms. Not completely effective but helpful.
    Condoms are for pussies.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Condoms are for pussies.
    You're no longer fertile, right?

Load Metric

Condoms are for pussies.

Nope and too old to care about stds. Can’t wait for the gym to open this week. Can’t do those online sites, gotta see em. No masks allowed. How old are you Walt?

Comments

big dick: Stay safe

Muck Ficon: Make sure you tell all the guys you fuck that you probably have a STD
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Nope and too old to care about stds. Can’t wait for the gym to open this week. Can’t do those online sites, gotta see em. No masks allowed. How old are you Walt?
    About as old as Druff.

Never liked online dating much either. I once met a woman party and she told me to look her up on Bumble. I said, but we're right here in the same room together, how about we just exchange numbers? LOL

Load Metric

Send druff your personal info just in case something happens to you

God speed

Im not joking either. Be careful

Comments

splitthis: You cannot be male, I call it.

Load Metric
    Things are going great and the liberals can't take it bump!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Yes, it's a "badge of honor" for Trump.

I remember when W called 9/11 a badge of honor for him and LBJ called Vietnam a badge of honor for him.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: 9/11 fucking rules

Load Metric

I remember when W called 9/11 a badge of honor for him and LBJ called Vietnam a badge of honor for him.
    As they should be. TRUMP dominated this virus from the very beginning. He took misinformation, bad info and lies (China, WHO, Left wing media) and instantly shut down travel from the chink hell hole, which, by the way, you and Jimmyg called him racist for,(THIS SAVED COUNTLESS LIVES) and now the curve has flattened and the left wing media can't stand it, they want everyone out of work, destitute and angry, like the black community (so we'd vote democrat) but NOT IN TRUMP'S AMERICA! Deaths are falling off a cliff, time to get back to work in this great nation! GOD BLESS THE USA AND GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Comments

splitthis: God Bless

Load Metric

As they should be. TRUMP dominated this virus from the very beginning. He took misinformation, bad info and lies (China, WHO, Left wing media) and instantly shut down travel from the chink hell hole, which, by the way, you and Jimmyg called him racist for,(THIS SAVED COUNTLESS LIVES) and now the curve has flattened and the left wing media can't stand it, they want everyone out of work, destitute and angry, like the black community (so we'd vote democrat) but NOT IN TRUMP'S AMERICA! Deaths are falling off a cliff, time to get back to work in this great nation! GOD BLESS THE USA AND GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!
    You've surpassed bottomset for best troll on this forum. Don't fuck it up by complaining about rep.

Load Metric

Wearing non n95 masks is like wearing a condom full of holes. On your face.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Wearing non n95 masks is like wearing a condom full of holes. On your face.
    It sounds so sexy when you say it I can't help but be convinced.

Name:  ydmy1Nf.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  14.3 KB

Load Metric
    A new study from scientists in the US suggests that a significant majority of the population (60%) may already have some level of immunity to #COVID19, a possible explanation for why so many individuals seem to experience no symptoms.

https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?...2820%2930610-3
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    A new study from scientists in the US suggests that a significant majority of the population (60%) may already have some level of immunity to #COVID19, a possible explanation for why so many individuals seem to experience no symptoms.

33 pages? Did not read. What I have found interesting is that Sweden’s infection rate is 7.3%. That number seems way low for their relaxed standards, but I’m sure it’s accurate. Maybe there are lots of us that are naturally immune.

Load Metric

Yeah, that basically mirrors the studies Peter posted about a few weeks ago. We exchanged pms over it rather than clog investment thread.

To me, if in 3 weeks, if we don’t have 50k cases a day, I’ll have to think it’s probable. I don’t see anyone doing anything different they normal for the most part.

Gyms are still mostly closed. At the time I thought about that choir practice, but the average age was 69. So they wouldn’t have immunity that comes from kids. They didn’t have kids since corona emerged.

I still think about South Korea. How did one aerobics instructor infect over a 100 people? That’s a young demo. It just had to do with intensity of class, and the more intense younger classes had higher infection rates. I can’t wrap my mind around how how both can be true unless corona strains that provide immunity somehow skipped South Korea, which seems impossible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Yeah, that basically mirrors the studies Peter posted about a few weeks ago. We exchanged pms over it rather than clog investment thread.

To me, if in 3 weeks, if we don’t have 50k cases a day, I’ll have to think it’s probable. I don’t see anyone doing anything different they normal for the most part.

Gyms are still mostly closed. At the time I thought about that choir practice, but the average age was 69. So they wouldn’t have immunity that comes from kids. They didn’t have kids since corona emerged.

I still think about South Korea. How did one aerobics instructor infect over a 100 people? That’s a young demo. It just had to do with intensity of class, and the more intense younger classes had higher infection rates. I can’t wrap my mind around how how both can be true unless corona strains that provide immunity somehow skipped South Korea, which seems impossible.

theres a dozen strains, different climates, different diets, different lifestyles, people by and large practiced good hygiene and social distancing.. there isnt going to be a simple thesis i expect and unfortunately that means a lot of people who cant digest anything thats not simple will just make one up. ngl, i think fall might get pretty intense. this doesnt feel like the end of our covid adventure.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    some of you may remember some time ago when i brought up an obscure australian experiment to build a form of viral birth control for mice that essentially went sideways because of one bad RNA bit-flip and had the potential to wipe out the majority of civilization if accidentally released?

yes?

guess who just chimed in on the c19 origins mystery.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6158843835001

Comments

BCR:

Load Metric
    some of you may remember some time ago when i brought up an obscure australian experiment to build a form of viral birth control for mice that essentially went sideways because of one bad RNA bit-flip and had the potential to wipe out the majority of civilization if accidentally released?

yes?

guess who just chimed in on the c19 origins mystery.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6158843835001

Thank you. Somehow my father came across this weeks ago and I could not figure out wtf he was talking about despite searching every variation of Australian scientist Covid bioweapon man made.

He does that frequently now that he’s older.

He stumbles across something and will not remember a single detail besides the prevailing overall thesis and it drives me nuts, because I know he isn’t making it up, but he won’t recall the scientists name, what university or government agency, or any detail that would allow me to figure out wtf he’s talking about.

All I had was some Australian scientist talking about it being man made and he didn’t even remember where he encountered it.

My dad is a smart guy, but he didn’t grow up in a world of constant misinformation bombardment and I never know if he saw something legit, or some agitprop nonsense. He assumes most information spread about is well-intentioned and not propaganda put forth by someone with an agenda.

At least now I know what he’s talking about. Not that I’m qualified to judge the validity of this, I can see what other people who are qualified have to say on his opinion. It’s interesting. Given all the reasons he pointed out why the scientific community is resistant to the idea and naturally pushback, it might take a serious consensus on the matter to unwind the validity of it.

It’s certainly a weird virus. That much you can see without being an epidemiologist. All the smartest people in the world have been looking at this thing closely for six months now and I have been shocked at how disparate their opinions are. They are legitimately all over the map. It’s really rare to see serious people have wildly divergent opinions on what exactly they are looking at under a microscope. I’ve seen super qualified people that are non-partisan say basically contradictory things. Sometimes you get caught up on they’re not partisan to a country or political movement, but they are partisan and protective of science itself. They have an incentive to protect the practice of science at all costs, because the overreaction back the other direction could set their work back a decade.

You saw it with that American scientist on 60 minutes who was based in Wuhan and had the NIH yank his grant because of his association with a lab that had became a political talking point. That there might have been a fuckup is the time when you want our own people still in the loop. The idea that someone there might have fucked up so we will pull our guys out who are best positioned to actually get to the bottom of what may have occurred is ass backwards thinking.

Load Metric
    What do ya know, it’s a really bad flu affecting severely a small portion of the population. Great party today, lots of peeps, great food and no social distance or masks needed.

Too bad so many had to suffer for so few, when over a month ago we could have had protection for those really susceptible only.

Remember in the beginning no one needed masks and now everyone requires useless masks. You can’t make this bullshit up lol.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information