Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: I Collect Poker Debts

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcollector View Post
    This post is for brutal_thinker

When I get my next job I will personally send you the debtors name and contact info. Then you are more than welcome to go against me. Then if you out me you can come sue me for the zero assets and money I have, beat up a guy whos on limited time, or have a guy thrown in prison who has been there enough to realize its simply 3 squares and a bed and a lot of cards.

Now if I happen to out who you are, well hey, thats a whole other ballgame isnt it.

Lets have some fun you gangster you
    I’m out of rep - but this should be green. Fuck brutal thinker.
    Don’t let him get you at YOUR GAME. I hope you don’t let his baseless, empty threats dictate your actions.

omg no -no worries
    brutal_thinker is essentially saying he will represent a scammer scumbag who knowingly stole thousands of dollars from a person who was good enough to stake them, loan them or help them out. In his mind Im the bad guy for trying to get this money back. Sure some of my methods are questionable, but are the debtors actions not questionable also?

brutal_thinker is a tool, most likely has stolen from others himself

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

I’m out of rep - but this should be green. Fuck brutal thinker.
    Don’t let him get you at YOUR GAME. I hope you don’t let his baseless, empty threats dictate your actions.

omg no -no worries
    brutal_thinker is essentially saying he will represent a scammer scumbag who knowingly stole thousands of dollars from a person who was good enough to stake them, loan them or help them out. In his mind Im the bad guy for trying to get this money back. Sure some of my methods are questionable, but are the debtors actions not questionable also?

...don’t dignify him with any further dialogue. He won’t be long for this place if he governs himself this way.

Banned
    Load Metric

omg no -no worries

...don’t dignify him with any further dialogue. He won’t be long for this place if he governs himself this way.
    I said hi to you on twitter , and now Im eating a salad that tastes like barf. Stay tuned for further updates

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    How do you determine if the debt is 100% legit?
    Do you investigate further if you contact the guy & he gives a different but believable story?
    Have you ever walked away from a collection after learning the situation wasn't quite as cut & dried as it was presented to you?
    What do you do in the case of something like the Aussie Matt story where he supposedly accepted 1M as payment in full then planned on ruining the guys rep just because? As far as I'm concerned just don't accept a shitty deal because once you accept a shitty deal it's over.

All of my collections so far have come through referrals and vouched for by people who wouldnt lie to me.
    From the sounds of the Matt Leon thing Matt is paid and thats that, regardless of anything else.
    Some guy contacted me asking to collect from an 84 year old woman. THAT I can walk away from with ease lol. What a scenario that was.
    Guess Ive been lucky so far as the people who owed were definitely not in denial that they owed.

edit: One of my jobs wasnt a referral. A member from here contacted me. The person who owed didnt deny and it took 30 minutes to get him to pay in full. I asked him to vouch but was a no go, and thats ok, personal choice and all that
    Im quoting myself because: The person who wanted me to collect from the 84 year old woman messaged me again and asked me to reconsider because "she still drives, plays bingo and bets on horses"

substantially more active than I'll ever be

Load Metric

All of my collections so far have come through referrals and vouched for by people who wouldnt lie to me.
    From the sounds of the Matt Leon thing Matt is paid and thats that, regardless of anything else.
    Some guy contacted me asking to collect from an 84 year old woman. THAT I can walk away from with ease lol. What a scenario that was.
    Guess Ive been lucky so far as the people who owed were definitely not in denial that they owed.

edit: One of my jobs wasnt a referral. A member from here contacted me. The person who owed didnt deny and it took 30 minutes to get him to pay in full. I asked him to vouch but was a no go, and thats ok, personal choice and all that
    Im quoting myself because: The person who wanted me to collect from the 84 year old woman messaged me again and asked me to reconsider because "she still drives, plays bingo and bets on horses"

I just think you're afraid the 84 yr old grannie may be unshakable...nothing to lose, shakes of younger folk like a bout of shingles in her 60's. Actually be fun to hear you record it and play back her response, I got money on gran not folding.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

I just think you're afraid the 84 yr old grannie may be unshakable...nothing to lose, shakes of younger folk like a bout of shingles in her 60's. Actually be fun to hear you record it and play back her response, I got money on gran not folding.
    theres no chance she will fold and will probably scare the shit out of me in the process. Maybe Ill call and record it for the forum. If theres enough demand Ill do it.

Load Metric

theres no chance she will fold and will probably scare the shit out of me in the process. Maybe Ill call and record it for the forum. If theres enough demand Ill do it.

I think I speak for everyone...

Load Metric

I'm interested! I find shit like this very interesting as my real-life profession is a professional skip tracer. PM me if you have any questions, I may have access to some sources that you do not.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post

I'm interested! I find shit like this very interesting as my real-life profession is a professional skip tracer. PM me if you have any questions, I may have access to some sources that you do not.

thats awesome I really appreciate that. Id be more than happy to cut you in if your sources help, although it wouldnt be much as I dont ask for much

Banned
    Load Metric
    whats the scoop with this radio show? Can a person phone in? I wanna phone in and chat. I called and it just rang and rang. Oh he seems to have an agenda, I better listen to this

Banned
    Load Metric
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh theyre talking about me,..Im trying to phone in
    ohoh the attorney doesnt like me

im trying to call in but no one answers lolol

like I fucking care if this attorney doesnt like me.
    Dont let me post if it negatively affects the forum

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hey collector,
    Did your email address change. My messages are bouncing back today.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyQueens View Post
    Hey collector,
    ya Im only taking referrals from Marc Klang or if he vets them

Im not keen on the sponsor despising me so I will be going off this forum for good. Im not putting Druffs sponsorship in trouble, plus this lawyer sounds like a douche so why stay here. Ill either only be taking referrals from Marc Klang or people who have gone through him, or I may just totally quit. Im just trying to get people paid, but I can go do other shit. Whats this lawyers name? Druff said it bbut I dont remember
    Last edited by tehcollector; 11-15-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I phoned Eric. He claimed it wasnt him. People cant even have a conversation these days?

Load Metric
    The lawyer is just hatin on you bc you be takin his work away

Comments

The_Lurker: you need to go suck mintjewlips cock...again

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyQueens View Post
    Hey collector,
    ya Im only taking referrals from Marc Klang or if he vets them

Im not keen on the sponsor despising me so I will be going off this forum for good. Im not putting Druffs sponsorship in trouble, plus this lawyer sounds like a douche so why stay here. Ill either only be taking referrals from Marc Klang or people who have gone through him, or I may just totally quit. Im just trying to get people paid, but I can go do other shit. Whats this lawyers name? Druff said it bbut I dont remember

I’m the guy who had been exchanging emails with you on Monday. Can we still continue to move forward?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I may have a protege taking over for me. Ill know more within 24 hours. Hes a savage. If he does he will come on and make his own thread

Load Metric
    I may have a protege taking over for me. Ill know more within 24 hours. Hes a savage. If he does he will come on and make his own thread

What is he dying from?

Load Metric

What is he dying from?

Ouch
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Banned
    Load Metric

What is he dying from?

boredom?

Thread Information