Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gookieheimowitz unbanned

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Gookieheimowitz unbanned

The fellow Jew reached out to me and we made peace, and he is back on the PFA.

Welcome back.

Load Metric

This is how i picture Druff Sanlmar Limitless Gookie and Tammy's next bf

Welcome back gookie

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: SWEATHOG REP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Good to be back! Thanks

Comments

DirtyErnie: Winx Approves

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Good to be back! Thanks
    What did you do wrong?
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: Awesome

Load Metric

Comments

Belly Buster: you're not kidding

Forum Wars: Spooky. Not the best. Not the worst.

Load Metric
    Does this mean we're allowed to talk about the mysterious spit this (no "L") persona and who it may be?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Good to be back! Thanks
    What did you do wrong?
    Basically I went off the rails over Druffs illness not stopping once to consider that I suffer from anxiety and depression on a daily basis . I was following him around on message boards constantly trolling him. The fact is I was wrong and insensitive . He did what he had to do to get rid of me .

After reflecting and thinking about things and reading the poker news article about Druff. I came to the conclusion that I was a complete asshole and decided to reach out to him through PM on Twitter as I had been railing him all summer . I gave him a sincere and much deserved apology and was not concerned about being unbanned although I am happy to be back .

What some of you may not know about anxiety and depression is the number one thing you can do to battle it is keeping your mind busy every minute of every day. The old NWP and PFA along with poker and Xanax have been my main reason to get through another day.

The entertainment value that Druff has provided me for free over the last ten years is priceless and that goes as well for all the posters here . I will provide content to the forum good or bad and am prepared to be blasted sometimes . I consider you all my friends even though we have never met beyond the confines of these boards .

It's good to be back
    Gookie

Comments

incognito81:

Load Metric
    poker and Xanax

you can do better sis.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

What did you do wrong?
    Basically I went off the rails over Druffs illness not stopping once to consider that I suffer from anxiety and depression on a daily basis . I was following him around on message boards constantly trolling him. The fact is I was wrong and insensitive . He did what he had to do to get rid of me .

After reflecting and thinking about things and reading the poker news article about Druff. I came to the conclusion that I was a complete asshole and decided to reach out to him through PM on Twitter as I had been railing him all summer . I gave him a sincere and much deserved apology and was not concerned about being unbanned although I am happy to be back .

What some of you may not know about anxiety and depression is the number one thing you can do to battle it is keeping your mind busy every minute of every day. The old NWP and PFA along with poker and Xanax have been my main reason to get through another day.

The entertainment value that Druff has provided me for free over the last ten years is priceless and that goes as well for all the posters here . I will provide content to the forum good or bad and am prepared to be blasted sometimes . I consider you all my friends even though we have never met beyond the confines of these boards .

It's good to be back
    Gookie

You sniveling pussy ass bitch. Followed Druff around on various message boards? Tried to plot against him with that crazy cunt Kilgore? And now you’re sucking his big fat Jewish cock and blaming your behavior on depression?

You’re lucky Druff is apparently getting so timid and forgiving in his old age. The old Druff would have banned the entire state you live in (Arizona), dropped leaflets from a plane about you all over the greater metro Scottsdale area, and had your parents electricity turned off.

Fucking pussy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by spit this View Post

It's good to be back
    Gookie

You sniveling pussy ass bitch. Followed Druff around on various message boards? Tried to plot against him with that crazy cunt Kilgore? And now you’re sucking his big fat Jewish cock and blaming your behavior on depression?

You’re lucky Druff is apparently getting so timid and forgiving in his old age. The old Druff would have banned the entire state you live in (Arizona), dropped leaflets from a plane about you all over the greater metro Scottsdale area, and had your parents electricity turned off.

Fucking pussy.

Name:  gmf9a.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  34.3 KB

Name:  d02d4d1256ccc015216e350bde69a807.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  20.1 KB

Load Metric
    What level of dirt did he have on you?

Load Metric
    Pardon my ignorance and all due respect to Gookieheimowitz, I had no idea this poster was banned.

Load Metric

He had no dirt on me. He was simply sick of my bullshit . Not sure what you don't get from what I posted . Yet feel free to call me a pussy . From the safety of your keyboard . I just popped another Xanex bar . Feeling good.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Pardon my ignorance and all due respect to Gookieheimowitz, I had no idea this poster was banned.

Not surprised Bootsy .

Load Metric

He had no dirt on me. He was simply sick of my bullshit . Not sure what you don't get from what I posted . Yet feel free to call me a pussy . From the safety of your keyboard . I just popped another Xanex bar . Feeling good.

YOU JUNKIE FUCK. I AM 52 YEARS OLD AND A GRANDMA. WHAT KIND OF GROWN MAN FOLLOWS ANOTHER GROWN MAN AROUND ON MULTIPLE MESSAGE BOARDS?

WE ALL REMEMBER U CONSPIRED WITH THAT CRAZY LADY TROUT TO HURT DRUFF. DRUFF HIMSELF POSTED THAT. THEN U HAVE THE AWDACITY TO TYPE TO HIM RIGHT AFTER HE LOSES HIS CHIPS IN THE MAIN TOURNAMENT?

THE FORUM WILL NEVER FORGET.

Comments

Jayjami: Shut it down, dupe.

Load Metric

YOU JUNKIE FUCK. I AM 52 YEARS OLD AND A GRANDMA. WHAT KIND OF GROWN MAN FOLLOWS ANOTHER GROWN MAN AROUND ON MULTIPLE MESSAGE BOARDS?

WE ALL REMEMBER U CONSPIRED WITH THAT CRAZY LADY TROUT TO HURT DRUFF. DRUFF HIMSELF POSTED THAT. THEN U HAVE THE AWDACITY TO TYPE TO HIM RIGHT AFTER HE LOSES HIS CHIPS IN THE MAIN TOURNAMENT?

THE FORUM WILL NEVER FORGET.

Wow talk about crazy!

I never conspired with anybody. I was used by whomever to set myself up for a ban or something . I don't even know . I never contacted Kilgore or Username . I posted the screenshots of everything that went down. Now if you want to continue to scream with the caps that's fine. Druff could explain this better then me if he cares to or not. I'm back and personally I've never had an issue with you.

I'm not interested in arguing about the past. I admitted my part . If you don't like it then go fuck yourself and stay the hell out of my way.

Also I take Xanex as prescribed by my VA Doctors . I've seen and done shit in the armed forces that would make you cringe and squirm every waking moment of your pathetic life . So calling me a junkie is laughable at best.

Load Metric

Welcome back.
    Was it some kind of Sephardi vs. Ashkenazi dispute?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    UNBAN TYDE

Comments

splitthis: Here here hooray!

Thread Information