Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant for sale

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    triangular crossfire is the key
    Slava Ukraini!

Silver
    Load Metric
    I'm hoping that the Spartard pulled a Costanza and left on a high note. That is after years of contributing mostly forgettable content he finally delivered with a high quality, entertaining thread and figured it wasn't going to get any better than this. It's either that or he's in jail for roofieing college aged Asian chicks right?

In all seriousness hopefully he survived the blizzard a couple weeks ago and is slanging lots of mediocre pizza. I'm sure the business is kicking his ass but hopefully it's going well and he'll drop in to give an update soon.

Load Metric
    Sparten probably should've just gotten a job to manage a restaurant for around six months after he hit his little buyout instead of jumping right into a situation that may not have been ideal for him to be successful. Either losing money or making $25 a day after like twelve hours of grinding pizzas serving n-words and poor people doesn't sound like something to look forward to each morning.

Comments

big dick: lolz

Load Metric
    Bump.

Sparten, where the fuck are you?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So I got this text early morning.. I immediately recognized the number, it was sanlamar!. I of course, immediately got it touch.
    After all, a conversation with sanlamar is a breath of fresh air. A composium of intelligence, wit and a style. Very cleansing, in deed.

Sorry I have been off radar. Working 16 hours a day 7 days a week. As far as the eye can see, litterly. Not one fucken minute of life as well as some elderly parent issues. The later I am not complaining about..just really not a drop of physical energy and absolute outskirts of my mental capacity. As limited as it was to start with..

I'm doing OK.. I'm neting just south of 2k a month.. Come about to $2.50 an hour but the ship stop taking water.. Il worry about the violin players tomorrow. It's a matter of degree and perspective. We not drowning anymore. Il take that as taking the beach head..

Havnt had a chance to read posts. But I will. TX everybody..

Comments

MumblesBadly: Good to hear you are in the black so soon. Most newly opened restaurants go under within the first year. Keep up the good work!

Sanlmar: Thx kid.

Sheesfaced: Glad to hear it man

abrown83: Glad you aren't dead

Ryback_feed_me_more: Gonna take a hell of a long time to repay Drexel or does that 2k discount what your paying off in OFC?

Baron Von Strucker: welcome back

Belly Buster: thanks for checking back

FPS_Russia: Do you have any idea how many times I cried myself to sleep worrying about you

Load Metric
    Hey, welcome back sparten. Agreed, open a liquor store or barbecue and rib shack in the hood, how can you go wrong. If I had to open a business it would 100 percent be a liquor store in the hood.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Liquor licenses are likely locked up tight as a drum

Load Metric
    Sparten talks way better than he spells. He's got a curious mind. Always an interesting conversation.

Another thing that strikes me is that he is absolutely candid. Very rare.

I don't have Yebsite or Plop's number.

Load Metric
    Cool bump.

I must say, this place is more fun with thesparten around.

Go Trump, I guess?

Load Metric
    Yeah, this came up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    OK, so who did Spartard roll?

We started playing OFC at $1 a point. He got stuck a few hundo and asked to increase the stakes to $5 a point. He got down $2700 and wanted to play higher. I asked him to send what he owed me. He said he was waiting to liquidate some things but sent me 3 American plantum
    Eagle coins that were worth about $800 each.

We started playing $25 a point and he got down 12k before I told him I needed some payment. He sent me 10 more plantum Eagles. We then bumped it up to $100 a point and he kept running bad and lost a little over 67k.

He has been sending me 2-3 coins a week since the beginning of February. I told him he wasn't allowed to post here any more until I received at least 20 mote platnums or 20k in cash

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sorry to announce that I let my store go...

I sold it to a Russian Jew who will make it a cell phone store.

I sold it for 25k.

Yes my balls are still blue from that mother fucker..

Will give details at later date.. JUST DONT HAVE IT IN ME RIGHT NOW.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.. LUV U GUYS.

Comments

rum dick: at least you had the balls to chase your dreams...most people dont

Baron Von Strucker:

MumblesBadly: Still less expensive than some divorces I personally know of.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Smile

As I lay here this Sunday morning in a clothes and mail(opened and UN opened) cluttered house. Full overflowing ash trays in every room.
    Just came back from buying a cup of coffee and a pack of Marlborough on my credit card..was going to buy 2 packs but havnt checked my balance latley and I'm not up too it either

Paying little attention to the Sunday shows in the back ground while playing the $10 free roll on acr. Just called a pre flop raise out of position with a q/4 suited..

I tried, I really tried.

Alone i sit As I slowley accept the role of Marlon Brando in "on the water front"..

I turn and see 24 unopened voice mails and 999+ emails. The effort and energy too great to accomplish this task.

I worked 10 am to 1am 7 days a week for what feel like an eternity. I came out if the dark tunnel into a dark grey haze..

I have aged. My social, physical, emotional, economic situation have all changed.

I tried, I really tried.

I was netting a measley 3k a month while allowing my being to be consumed.

I stood my ground and fought and fought. For I am Spartan. For I am my family son. For redemption!!!

It is easy to recognize a fallen Spartan. Not only there bronze and red but for the only wound being chest bound and soaked in the enemy's blood.

For all that believed in me , the only gift I am capable of giving to them is a Spartan death not a shield thrower in the presence of challenge and struggle and sacrifice..

Was I captain Ahab?? Don quiote?? Or a delusional Spartan..

FAILURE IS HARD!! REGRET IS WORSE!!

I HAVE NO REGRET, S .

Comments

unchainedghost: 0.0 regrets

MumblesBadly: Better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all. And you learned a shitload in the process. And was smart enough to pull the plug early versus keep sinking more money and time into it.

Kuntmissioner: Its tougher to succeed when you both despise and disparage your clientale

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    As I lay here this Sunday morning in a clothes and mail(opened and UN opened) cluttered house. Full overflowing ash trays in every room.
    Just came back from buying a cup of coffee and a pack of Marlborough on my credit card..was going to buy 2 packs but havnt checked my balance latley and I'm not up too it either

Paying little attention to the Sunday shows in the back ground while playing the $10 free roll on acr. Just called a pre flop raise out of position with a q/4 suited..

I tried, I really tried.

Alone i sit As I slowley accept the role of Marlon Brando in "on the water front"..

I turn and see 24 unopened voice mails and 999+ emails. The effort and energy too great to accomplish this task.

I worked 10 am to 1am 7 days a week for what feel like an eternity. I came out if the dark tunnel into a dark grey haze..

I have aged. My social, physical, emotional, economic situation have all changed.

I tried, I really tried.

I was netting a measley 3k a month while allowing my being to be consumed.

I stood my ground and fought and fought. For I am Spartan. For I am my family son. For redemption!!!

It is easy to recognize a fallen Spartan. Not only there bronze and red but for the only wound being chest bound and soaked in the enemy's blood.

For all that believed in me , the only gift I am capable of giving to them is a Spartan death not a shield thrower in the presence of challenge and struggle and sacrifice..

Was I captain Ahab?? Don quiote?? Or a delusional Spartan..

FAILURE IS HARD!! REGRET IS WORSE!!

I HAVE NO REGRET, S .
    WB buddy sorry to hear about the failed restaurant. You do know that poorly funded restaurants have the highest rate of failure of any business there is no matter how hard you work at it. tack that on with a gambling addiction lessen your chances of success.

Comments

thesparten: My only addictions are coffee, Vicodin, Marlborough, weed, , italion dry sausage and Asian chicks.. I will die happy.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    have you parted ways with gold coins lately?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Still have them..

That's for the upcoming zombie apocalypse or when the dollar has to re set or an E.M. attack on our grid or when the environment protection agency finnally pollutes and contaminates everything and then monopolizes the remaining viable land to be the Kings personal hunting ground and the rest of us are starving.

But if trump can help create a regeanesq peesedancy and the dollar gets stronger they will drop in price..

If global powers collude to pressure the u.s.a into continued redistribution of our prosperity and middle class globally, the dollar will get weaker and il use the gold to buy slaves to build pyramid, s for me and our brave and glorious leaders. They will have us working for rice to eat.
    Last edited by thesparten; 05-15-2016 at 08:47 AM.

Load Metric
    Did you really lose tens of thousands of dollars to brandon in ofc?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Nooo!!

I'm actually 12 of 28 out of 623 in the acr $10 freeroll..

I lost it trying to be chef boyardee

Load Metric
    Nooo!!

Brandons tall tales make no sense sometimes. Why would you have to owe someone money playing online ofc when you can deposit on a site and have the money debited or credited instantly. A for effort though on brandons part. 2 plus 2 winning thread was hilarious , winning rep had sparten unfairly booted for telling the truth and shedding light.

Comments

thesparten: A big +1 winning TD v. Sparten

Load Metric
    Nooo!!

I am a gullible motherfucker!

... Brandon!!!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

I sold it to a Russian Jew who will make it a cell phone store.

I sold it for 25k.
    sorry about losing your restaurant but...

how do you buy something for $72k and sell it a few months later for just $25k???

you couldn't find some sucker to give you $60k for it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

I sold it for 25k.
    sorry about losing your restaurant but...

how do you buy something for $72k and sell it a few months later for just $25k???

you couldn't find some sucker to give you $60k for it?
    Thank you.

I was just so tired...

Working 105 hours a week for months and taxes coming in and a drunk Mexican helper.

Working with dimes and nickles And then I started seeing food cost go up weekly.

There are 3 empty stores within a 2 block radius.

The Jew wanted my specific location and has no use fo foodr store..

My plan was to sell it for 25k in escrow then stall for several months while I fucked the landlord and utilities and food venders for another 20k+ but the Jew was smart and hard core.

I could have refused but with rising food and labor cost I didn't want to spend another couple of months trying to milk it for value.. It would have been the same 25k minus 2 months of my life..

I wasn't planning on selling but when I was introduced to hirem the clown. I took the 25k in cash and milked a another 10k. He wanted me out quickly and I stalled for 2 weeks..

I still have about 1k in CON Ed escrow coming as well as some munimul security $1200. I paid my taxes last quarter but I won't have to pay next quarter(minimally if anything)..

I will round it down to 30k in hard cash back in savings and rest for pocket..

I could have gotten out with a stronger hand but the EV was against me for the turn/river and position. Not enough value in the pot to risk it.

Got a freezer full of pepporoni and sausages and shit load of canned goods and dry pasta.

I took the doe machine which I can easily sell for $500. And the register and coffee pot and a lot of brick /brack that does have value.

The ovens would have cost to much to remove and transport.

I didn't even clean the place out. The Jew will open the door to rotted food. I didn't spend a penny cleaning or doing anything.. Just grabbed shit off the wall and left the plaster all over the floor..

That was fiscally the best option for me.

I sat at the table with 150k and walked off with 35/40k..

Not a winning session but it could have been worse..

Thread Information