Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor Bauer is a freak and a weird dude

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Actually, if the woman said, “choke me out and keep on going until I wake up”

Would that be legal?

Whole story is weird.

Load Metric
    Now here’s some Dodger fun.

There is a feeling that is gaining traction among the cognoscenti that the Dodgers will buy out Bauer.

He’s certainly not playing this year. His trial won’t happen until after Ghislaine’s or Santa’s.

He wasn’t worth $100m anyway - especially without the goo.

Quite a non story Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

There is a feeling that is gaining traction among the cognoscenti that the Dodgers will buy out Bauer.

He’s certainly not playing this year. His trial won’t happen until after Ghislaine’s or Santa’s.

Quite a non story Druff
    Certainly not playing this year?

That's a bold statement. He's on a 7-day admin suspension right now (with pay).

There's not even any criminal charges. Recall the situation with Urias. Also a non-story, and after a little eyebrow raising, the whole thing was forgotten. This one will get more attention for two reasons -- Bauer is a bigger star (with a much bigger contract), and the allegations are a lot more interesting to talk about.

I won't say for certain that he's going to return to pitch normally within a short time, but you can't even begin to say at this point that he's done for 2021.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Quite a non story Druff
    Certainly not playing this year?

That's a bold statement. He's on a 7-day admin suspension right now (with pay).

There's not even any criminal charges. Recall the situation with Urias. Also a non-story, and after a little eyebrow raising, the whole thing was forgotten. This one will get more attention for two reasons -- Bauer is a bigger star (with a much bigger contract), and the allegations are a lot more interesting to talk about.

I won't say for certain that he's going to return to pitch normally within a short time, but you can't even begin to say at this point that he's done for 2021.
    I am in the bold statement business.

I think Urias was assault. Bauer is rape. This has everything to do with society’s sensibility in these matters, especially today.

Police say criminal investigation of Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer 'bigger than we thought'

We were looking into some things and we thought we were nearing the end,’’ Lt. Carolyn Gordon, who is overseeing the investigation, told USA TODAY Sports Friday. "We are not close to the end.

"This investigation is bigger than we thought. So we have to look a few more places. We want to try to uncover as much stuff as we can.''

Gordon said the police department has received new leads in the investigation that began about six weeks ago.
    Pasadena Police are obviously looking into Bauer’s past. That should be fun. It is highly unlikely this was Bauer’s first visit to the BDSM dungeon.

So yeah, justice is never swift in the U.S. There are not any charges cause they are still investigating.

Try this on for size:

Bauer admits that he would be a “bad husband”, before going on to explain his three rules when dating: “I have three rules. One: no feelings. As soon as I sense you’re developing feelings, I’m going to cut it off, because I’m not interested in a relationship and I’m emotionally unavailable
    As we have always said in this thread, “Bauer is an odd guy”. We are getting fresh insight now.

Dave Stewart & Davy Lopes have now expressed they will take a pass on the 40 year reunion of the last legitimate Dodgers World Series win. Stewart is “livid” about the Dodger handling of this matter.

I didn’t mean to mislead by insinuating Bauer would get the full $102m. His buyout is $40m. Dodgers spill that routinely.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-05-2021 at 10:33 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Lol San don’t waste your time, Druff doesn’t even think Bauer did anything wrong.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Small/medium city police departments are not very good when it comes to major crime.

See Ramsey, Jon Benet.

The police are still investigating because they were instructed by city hall to keep investigating, so they don't look like incompetent boobs.

This wasn't rape, it was a non-crime, and Bauer isn't going to be criminally charged. If he is, he'll beat it. But I don't think charges are likely.

The woman came back for a second helping, which was very similar to the first helping. That's all you need to know.

Load Metric
    Small/medium city police departments are not very good when it comes to major crime.

See Ramsey, Jon Benet.

The police are still investigating because they were instructed by city hall to keep investigating, so they don't look like incompetent boobs.

This wasn't rape, it was a non-crime, and Bauer isn't going to be criminally charged. If he is, he'll beat it. But I don't think charges are likely.

The woman came back for a second helping, which was very similar to the first helping. That's all you need to know.
    and that is why they play the game.

we shall see.

Load Metric
    I have a difficult time imagining the attitude of the liberal fan base and the LA gangs.

Dave Stewart may have begun the process of choosing sides. Of course, 3-2-1 til LeBron shoots off on the subject.

I’m leaning Bauer loses in the court of public opinion. It’s not a clean issue in anyone’s mind except Druff’s. So regardless of how this is adjudicated Bauer may lose the popular vote. This has importance with regards to the Dodgers decision

Comments

Sheesfaced: Well said

Load Metric
    San, I think you're dead on. He isn't playing again this year and then the Dodgers only move is to buy him out to save face.

Druff, you brought up Puig? He's playing in Mexico with our old closer Osuna. And I haven't read that much about him lately but I don't think he was ever charged with anything. Osuna at least got charged before he was released, somehow played a bit with the Astros then is now in Mexico trying to pitch his way back to the big leagues.

This is the court of the public opinion, not a criminal court (which San just referenced). And it's also 2021, #metoo, cancel culture and all of that.

Silver
    Load Metric

See Ramsey, Jon Benet.

Druff,

You state you don’t think charges are likely? Care to make a friendly wager? Obviously need to determine a charged by date to make the bet fair.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    I don't think he should be charged with any crime, nor should he be civilly liable for anything.
    so ass-fucking someone who is unconscious isn't rape? just for clarity.
    Still unclear on your take here.

Gold
    Load Metric

so ass-fucking someone who is unconscious isn't rape? just for clarity.
    Still unclear on your take here.
    Example of the worst type of “guy”

Load Metric
    and what type of guy is that, pipes?

Gold
    Load Metric
    A rat

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    San, I think you're dead on. He isn't playing again this year and then the Dodgers only move is to buy him out to save face.

Druff, you brought up Puig? He's playing in Mexico with our old closer Osuna. And I haven't read that much about him lately but I don't think he was ever charged with anything. Osuna at least got charged before he was released, somehow played a bit with the Astros then is now in Mexico trying to pitch his way back to the big leagues.

This is the court of the public opinion, not a criminal court (which San just referenced). And it's also 2021, #metoo, cancel culture and all of that.
    Puig was a straw-that-broke-the-camels back thing.

He was not performing well on the field, was a distraction, and was a constant pain in the ass. That's why nobody wants him. And he's over 30 now. He was 100% set up by that woman, though.

It is possible the optics here will force him out of baseball for awhile? Maybe.

In general, I have a big problem with a situation where a person is penalized for a sexual act between two consenting adults, no matter how it looks to those on the outside.

This wasn't rape, it wasn't domestic violence, and it wasn't abuse. If there had only been one meetup, and if she complained afterwards that he took it too far, I'd be singing a different tune. The fact that she went back a second time for basically the same thing (and texted that she was the most turned on in her life) speaks volumes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Puig was a straw-that-broke-the-camels back thing.

He was not performing well on the field, was a distraction, and was a constant pain in the ass. That's why nobody wants him. And he's over 30 now. He was 100% set up by that woman, though.

It is possible the optics here will force him out of baseball for awhile? Maybe.

In general, I have a big problem with a situation where a person is penalized for a sexual act between two consenting adults, no matter how it looks to those on the outside.

This wasn't rape, it wasn't domestic violence, and it wasn't abuse. If there had only been one meetup, and if she complained afterwards that he took it too far, I'd be singing a different tune. The fact that she went back a second time for basically the same thing (and texted that she was the most turned on in her life) speaks volumes.
    Shaping up to be a worse take than when he defended Roger Ailes for awhile.

Comments

gut:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, while Bauer seems to be a freak and a weird dude, his avoidance of serious relationships (and marriage) is actually smart. Most pro athletes can't handle marriage. They are too tempted by the groupies while on the road. It's even tougher because they need to go several 1-2 week stretches without sex if they don't cheat. Sure, there's the Kershaw types who marry their high school sweetheart and presumably don't fuck around, but most of them do. This has been known for a long time. Then the wife eventually finds out, and there's the inevitable divorce.

Since an athlete's career typically ends around 40 (sometimes earlier), the correct play is pretty clear:

1) Fuck around all you want with groupies or whomever

2) Don't get into any serious relationships

3) When you're retired, find a nice woman and get married

This also protects their assets, since their big earning days are behind them.

Load Metric
    jfc Druff, you really are tilting on this one.

Bauer knocked a broad out then assraped her. There is no getting by that. He aint playing the rest of this year.

Load Metric
    Honestly, the part that you can't comprehend that, you know,...maybe he took it waaaay too far the second time!

You can't be that dumb. If he was still on the Indians/Reds/Dbacks you would understand this.....

Load Metric
    On the plus side, I bet Bauer won't be opting out of his contract anytime soon.

You've got him...."locked in" for awhile now. For such a loud guy, he's pretty quiet now. No vlog, No tweets...I'm sure its just a big misunderstanding.

LOLDodgers gonna pay him like 100m for 13 starts.
    Last edited by gut; 07-05-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Thread Information