Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Druff's preschool follies

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Druff's preschool follies

Benjamin is 7 years old now, and long out of preschool. I actually try to avoid making waves at his elementary school, as teachers/administrators can take things out on the kid if the parent pisses them off. I don't want Benjamin suffering as a result of any of my gripes.

However, back when it came time to sign him up for preschool, I found several challenges.

In the mid-1970s, my parents had me in 3 different preschools (one each year), and later told me that they switched me because all three of them were shit.

I found this problem myself in the 2010s. The 1 or 2 well rated preschools in the area were booked solid with a waiting list a mile long, and the rest of them ranged between mediocre to horrible.

I first enrolled Benjamin in preschool shortly after he turned 18 moths old, in the spring of 2012. This was an additional challenge because many preschools wanted the kids to be at least 2. So I was even more limited in my choices.

The first seemingly decent preschool I found seemed great on the surface. It was very close by, the director seemed super nice, and the facility looked lovely. I asked if I could bring Benjamin for a trial 2 hours, with me sitting on the side watching (but not interacting with him or anyone else), prior to officially signing him up. The director said yes, and told me that this practice was very normal for new students, especially young ones.

The first day went fairly well. The teacher was very young (probably around 20-22), but seemed to do a satisfactory job. The class size was reasonable. Everything went fine for those 2 hours. We left prior to nap time, and I walked into the office and wrote out a check for the remainder of the spring term.

The next day, Benjamin was still apprehensive of being left alone there. Since he was just 18 months old, I wanted to make the transition a bit easier. I decided I would stay one more day with him (if they allowed it), repeatedly explain to him that he would be by himself on the days following that, and stick to it. Of course, I checked with the director if that was okay, and she enthusiastically said it was fine. I clarified to her that this would be my last day being present, and that I would sit off in the corner and not disrupt anything. The director told me it was no problem, and that she was leaving for the rest of the day.

Then all hell broke loose.

While sitting in the corner, I started to get kinda bored, and Benjamin was engaged with the class and seemingly needing me less and less. I pulled out my phone and went online to read e-mail and texts. The teacher said nothing to me, but within about 10 minutes, another teacher barged in and demanded I shut my phone off. I asked her why, and she said that phones aren't allowed to be out, as they don't want pictures of the kids being taken. I told her that I fully understood, and agreed to stop, but informed her that my phone was pointed at my lap the entire time, and it never even looked like I was taking pictures. That's when it got weird.

"Um, no, we have information that you were taking pictures here of the children," she replied.

"Huh? I swear, my phone has only been out for about 10 minutes, and it's been right above my lap the entire time. I can show you my pictures right now if you don't believe me," I explained.

"No, no, that's not necessary," she backpedaled. "We just got some information that you were.... well... Look, if you just put it away right now, we can just forget about it."

"Seriously, I took no pictures. Whoever gave you that information is wrong. Let me show you right now. There are no pictures. I don't want you to doubt me."

"No, that's okay. I believe you. Thanks for your understanding", she answered, and walked out.

I was a bit shaken by this. Who reported me? The teacher? Did someone perhaps peer in the classroom and see me, and get the wrong idea? Very embarrassing, and not the way I wanted things to start out there.

Still, I figured that I should be happy that they were diligent enough to prevent potential pervs from snapping pictures of little kids there, so I tried not to be offended or bothered by it.

I put my phone away and quietly observed the class for some more time. I started to notice that the young teacher, who seemed to do okay the day before, was now struggling to stay in control. The kids were running wild, and she was having issues dealing with it. I started to wonder if I made a big mistake.

Then nap time came. Ben was still on a late schedule from earlier in the week, and there was no way he was going to fall asleep during this nap time. Not wanting to burden the teacher further, I figured I would make things a bit easier on her, and offer to take Benjamin back home for those 2 hours, and then return with him to the school when everyone was waking up.

"Hey, what time does the napping end? Like in 2 hours, right? Because Benjamin woke up late and isn't tired right now, so I figured I'd just take him home, and come back when everyone's done napping, to make it a bit easier on everyone," I offered.

The teacher had a scowl on her face, and she inexplicably looked ready to explode on me. What had I done wrong?

"Yes, 2 hours.. and.... but... well...."

And then it happened.

"But I don't think you should come back," she continued. "I've really had it with you. You come into my class two days in a row, show up at 10am, are taking pictures of the kids on your phone, you're sitting there watching everything I'm doing for 2 days, and now you want to disrupt my class even more by taking him out and bringing him back. How about you just go home and not come back?"

I was floored. Keep in mind I fully had permission from the director to be there for these two days, had never once uttered a peep nor left my spot in the corner, and the director had informed this girl beforehand what would be going on.

"First off, I'm 20 years older than you, and I don't appreciate you speaking to me like I'm one of the children. I'm a paying customer here, and I demand you treat me with respect," I began.

"Next, the thing with the phone, I already explained that to the other woman. I had no idea I couldn't check my e-mail and text messages here. I understand the policy now, and put away my phone immediately when I was told, but I was never taking pictures of anyone, and offered to prove it", I continued.

"And why are you giving me a hard time about watching your class? I arranged that with your boss, and I saw her telling you about it. She also had no problem with me showing up at 10am both days, and in fact walked me in the first day. If you've got a problem with this, you take it up with her, and don't yell at me. I've been very careful to quietly sit in the corner and not cause the slightest disruption. And I offered to take Benjamin home during nap time so I could help you out and not leave you with a restless kid who can't sleep," I explained.

She didn't know what to say back to any of this. She muttered something like, "Well, these last 2 days have been very hard for me because you've been here", and then turned around and walked away.

I should have given up right there and asked for a refund the next day, but I still wanted to see the rest of the day through before making my final decision.

I left for those 2 hours, and returned at 2pm. The bitchy young teacher was gone, and replaced by her older sister, who also apparently worked there. The next 2 hours or so were uneventful, but at 4pm, the kids went outside for playtime.

I was horrified by what I saw. They just released all the 18-month-olds to run around by themselves among the older kids -- some who were as old as 5. Even worse, the young ones were allowed to wander anywhere, including to the dangerous jungle gym equipment clearly made for 4-5 year olds. I looked at all of the teachers, and they were sitting on a bench in the corner, talking back and forth, without watching any of the children out there.

I was not only nervous for Benjamin, but suddenly I was nervous for all the children on the playground. I kept track of Ben, but also started watching the kids -- including the younger ones -- to make sure they were all okay. I felt weird doing this because it wasn't at all my place, but I was legitimately scared for them.

Then some of the kids, noticing a complete lack of adult presence on the playground and blacktop aside from me, started to approach me and ask for help.

"Can you help me get that ball up there?"

"Danny is following me and hitting me, can you tell him to stop?"

"My shoe came off, can you help me get it back on?"

I actually helped these kids the best I could, including telling Danny to be nice and that there was "no hitting", and then realized how ridiculous this was. How did I become the playground supervisor, while the actual employees had their heads down in the corner gossiping?

I was just about to go to the teachers and complain, when I saw a disaster about to happen.

One of the 18 month olds in Benjamin's class was making the difficult climb up a pole with metal slats sticking out of it, and was going fairly high up. This was not at all safe for a child of that age to be doing, and exactly what I was worried about. Then I noticed she was wobbling.

I sprinted over there. I had to get this girl down, and then tell the teachers to watch what the fuck was going on.

As I raced over, I watched the baby fall off, and plunge down about 8 feet before crashing down on her back.

She started crying, and I wasn't sure if she had just gotten really injured. I told the girl I'd be right back, ran over to the teachers and told them to come over to deal with this.

Turned out that girl was okay. Somehow, despite this awkward 8-foot fall, she was okay, without any kind of noticeable cuts or bruises, and seemed to walk around okay once she calmed down. Phew.

At this point it was 100% certain I was never returning to this school, and I demanded to know who was in charge of watching this girl. I went to that woman and yelled at her that this little child almost just had a serious injury, that I was about to call the police and get the place shut down.

The teachers kept trying to claim they were "sorry" and "just momentarily distracted", but it was complete BS.

I considered sticking around for another 1-2 hours and waiting for that girl's parents to show up, but for some reason I didn't. As I said, she seemed okay, but thinking back to it, I wish I had.

The next day I marched into the director's office and told her everything. She legitimately acted horrified by the stories, but at the same time, didn't seem too surprised. I think she was just too nice and let her employees get away with their crap, thus creating this chaotic environment.

"You're 100% correct about the teacher in Benjamin's class. You were not only in the right there, but even if you weren't, no teachers are ever allowed to yell at or scold a parent. I'll be having a long talk with her about this, I assure you."

"Regarding you and the phone, yes, it's against our policy to use phones in the classroom, but you had no way to know that, and I'm angry that they approached you in such an accusatory way. I'm also angry that no one apologized once you showed a full willingness to prove to them you had taken no pictures. I will be talking with that employee, as well."

"And as far as the playground, I can't explain that, but if you can give me a description of all the teachers you saw sitting in the corner, I will be calling them in, as well. The kids, especially the little ones, are to be constantly supervised out there, and certainly not climbing on that equipment."

"Yeah," I responded. "Also the kids were all coming to me for help, because no teachers were out there."

"Yes, that's also a big problem," she conceded. "Thank you for trying to do your best with the situation. I feel so bad about that little girl who fell."

"Well, at the very least, I think you owe me a full refund for the tuition, given that at the time I paid, I had no idea that this school had these type of major problems", I stated.

"For sure. I haven't cashed your check. So here it is back, and you can rip it up. I'm so sorry about everything, and please consider giving us another chance at some point," she replied.

With that, I left.

About a month later, I enrolled Benjamin in a preschool farther away, but this one seemed better. The teachers looked engaged. Every teacher was over 30 years old. I was promised that the outdoor playtime is carefully split between the kids of the different age groups, so Benjamin wouldn't be out with 5-year-olds, and in fact he would be in an area with age-appropriate equipment (which was shown to me).

Did that one work out?

No, that one had a whole different set of dysfunctions and illegal behaviors, which I'll tell you more about later.

TO BE CONTINUED

Load Metric
    Was there any doubt in anyones mind whatsoever that somehow Druff would get blacklisted at every local school?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Was there any doubt in anyones mind whatsoever that somehow Druff would get blacklisted at every local school?
    I hate to make a post directed to sonatine about children, but I have to ask...

Would you have felt comfortable leaving your child alone at this school for even 15 minutes?

Load Metric
    Can’t invest in this story without knowing why we are sending an 18 mo old to school.

Many Swedish teenagers are looking for an American experience. Swedish Au pair fail stories will get more hits.

Comments

thesparten: Im adopting just to het the swedish au pair or a Swedish nanny. Ohh! Fuck it. A swedish sex slave

herbertstemple: Thinking the same thing. 18 months is too young for this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I hate to make a post directed to sonatine about children, but I have to ask...

Would you have felt comfortable leaving your child alone at this school for even 15 minutes?

im of the opinion that children benefit from that sort of socialization, honestly.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One time I went to pick up my dogs at Doggy Day Care and they are in a large room with super large glass windows. I could see them but they could not see me and they were running all over with other dogs and I have never seen them acting with other dogs ( some much larger dogs) like this. I took out my camera to take a quick video and one of the ladies at the desk yelled at me and told me that I was not allowed to take pictures of the dogs lol

Comments

sonatine: a story with dogs in it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Can’t invest in this story without knowing why we are sending an 18 mo old to school.

Many Swedish teenagers are looking for an American experience. Swedish Au pair fail stories will get more hits.
    Some parents send their kids to preschool at 6 weeks old (not kidding), because they have to go back to work and need someone to watch them.

I stayed home with Benjamin until he was 18 months old, but at that point felt he would benefit from socializing with other babies. Preschool is the best place for that. Up until that point, he had spent very little time with other children his age.

Load Metric

yeah, an 18 mo old shouldn't be in "preschool", they should be in day care

that said, nowadays some day cares, preschools, and even doggy day cares offer live video feeds

if i had a kid i'd be beyond paranoid about any day care or preschool - the fact that they are so vulnerable can attract the wrong people

it might be a small minority, but still i'd be scared as fuck one of them was with my kid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Some parents send their kids to preschool at 6 weeks old (not kidding), because they have to go back to work and need someone to watch them.

I stayed home with Benjamin until he was 18 months old, but at that point felt he would benefit from socializing with other babies. Preschool is the best place for that. Up until that point, he had spent very little time with other children his age.
    I can be a low grade troll but not this time.

I busted my ass so the mother could stay home and raise the kids until real kindergarten. She wanted to work and started to lose her mind. There was friction.

There once was a time when families sought out family neighborhoods and tried to gauge whether it consisted of younger or older families. I get your LA and disadvantaged in this regard most likely. It’s tough.

There is absolutely no point to either working for or being the proprietor of a day care unless it’s straight premium cash to attract talent. The odds are this is gonna be a fail otherwise. The employees are likely pretty hard up to be part of this tough racquet.

There are kids who have been institutionalized for 5 years before they have even started 1st grade. They should be home playing in the hood.

But then I’m a Republican

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

that said, nowadays some day cares, preschools, and even doggy day cares offer live video feeds

if i had a kid i'd be beyond paranoid about any day care or preschool - the fact that they are so vulnerable can attract the wrong people

it might be a small minority, but still i'd be scared as fuck one of them was with my kid

What Druff describes is daycare. It may have some bells and whistles but daycare is what it is

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

What Druff describes is daycare. It may have some bells and whistles but daycare is what it is
    Both were a combo day care and preschool. The 18-month-olds have what is closer to a preschool program, but not quite the same as what the older kids have.

The whole point was to allow him to socialize with other children and make friends, and also (later on) to get him used to a school environment.

Load Metric

Many Swedish teenagers are looking for an American experience. Swedish Au pair sex stories will get more hits.
    fyp
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay, so now onto the story of preschool #2.

Prior to enrolling, I made sure that this preschool didn't have the flaws of the other one.

The teachers were all over 30, and all seemed to have a good handle on their classes.

The play areas were all separate and had age-appropriate toys/equipment.

The place generally seemed like a far more professionally run operation, whereas the other looked good on the surface, but was operated like amateur hour.

for awhile, that one seemed to be going okay. Benjamin enjoyed it, made some friends there, and actually looked forward to going every day. There were some small issues here and there, but overall we were happy, and in fact I avoided complaining about the smaller issues because I didn't want them taking it out on Benjamin.

We did get an ominous letter at some point that "an incident between a teacher and a student" occurred, and the teacher was terminated. This was alarming, and the letter was required to have been sent by California law. However, upon further reserach, it was simply a matter of a teacher yelling at a student. Her superiors fired her and self-reported the entire thing to county licensing, who then required the letter to be sent.

I felt this was a non-issue, and in fact was happy that they self-reported their own seemingly minor violation. Seemed like they were operating by the book.

I liked the teachers Benjamin had, and got along with them well.

In November 2013, I started noticing it was surprisingly cold in the classrooms when I would drop Benjamin off in the mornings. At the time I kinda shrugged my shoulders and dismissed it, but as December rolled around and it seemingly got even colder, I knew something wasn't right.

I finally walked around the place, and observed all thermostats were set to 65 degrees.

WTF?

That wasn't at all a comfortable or appropriate room temperature for a preschool, especially if it's intentional.

This wasn't one of those cases where the thermostat says 65 but the room is actually 72. This read 65, and in fact felt even colder than 65.

I asked why they were intentionally keeping it so cold, and was told that it was the decision of the director.

Now, I should give you a bit of description of the director. She was the opposite of the director at the other place, who was easygoing and too nice. This one was an angry, middle-aged black woman, and she had no qualms about berating her employees in front of customers. I saw her chewing out various employees right out in the open, when I dropped Benjamin off during the time he was there. I also heard teachers there talking shit about her behind her back when she wasn't around. Definitely was an UNHAPPY work environment, which concerned me a bit, but I told myself it was preferable to a "too nice" boss who let teachers neglect the children and yell at parents.

Anyway, the director had always been pleasant and businesslike in my dealings with her, so I thought we could probably have a reasonable discussion.

Indeed, I had the law on my side:

Title 22, section 101239a of California's Child Care General Licensing requirements states:

"A comfortable temperature for children shall be maintained at all times.

(1) The licensee shall maintain the temperature in rooms that children occupy between 68 degrees F (20 degrees C) and a maximum of 85 degrees F (30 degrees C)."

My plan was to talk to the director, ask her politely to turn up the temperature, and only cite the law if she refused.

Keep in mind that California counties tend to be very strict about requirements like this, and will often fine or shut down preschools which try to fuck around with dodging these essential requirements.

The director wasn't there to discuss it with me, so I left a message for her to call me. She did, and we had an absurd discussion.

She claimed that it was cold because "our system is programmed to kick on at 64 degrees, warm the room up to 70, turn off, and not turn itself on again until it reaches 64 again".

I asked her why it was programmed that way, and stated that this wasn't the proper way to heat, as it allowed the room to sit at 65 degrees the entire morning without ever being heated up.

She said, "I'm sorry, that's just how it works. I'm afraid we can't do anything about this."

At this point I was getting frustrated. I cited the law, and told her that her facility was breaking it. I told her that you can't simply blame your heating system's idiosyncrasies for why you aren't complying with the law. If this is really how it works, then they need to either fix it or get a new controller unit.

At this point she started stammering and making more nonsense excuses, and I could tell she was full of shit about how the system worked (I've never even heard of one like that). Clearly she either wanted it at 65 herself, or was commanded by ownership to keep it at 65 in order to save money.

I asked her when it would be fixed. She stated that "facilities maintenance is really backed up, and might take up to a month" to fix it. I told her that was unacceptable, and after a lot of pressing, she agreed to have it fixed within a week. I asked her at the end of the week if it had been fixed, and she claimed it had.

However. suddenly Los Angeles had unseasonably warm weather. No heat was required. So I had no way to tell whether anything had really been done. At the end of the warm week, we went on a 2-week vacation.

I returned from the vacation in early January and it was back to normal Los Angeles area winter temperatures.

I walked in to drop off Benjamin, and the classroom was colder than ever. The teacher was sitting in a heavy jacket. Every single kid had their jacket on.

"Why is it so cold in here?", I asked her.

"Cold? I don't notice it's cold", replied the teacher, in a weak attempt to deny the problem.

"Well of course you're not cold, you have a winter coat on indoors," I replied. "And so do all of the children. Is there any reason why everyone is wearing a jacket indoors? Is the heater broken?"

"Well... you see... it's just the temperature... I'm not allowed to touch it," she replied.

I walked over and saw it set to 65. It was in a locked plastic box, not allowing any access.

"Who has the key to this?", I asked.

She told me to go to the director, as it was her proclamation that the thermostats were not to be set above 65, and she held the only keys to changing them.

I was furious. What about our agreement almost a full month ago?

I went to find the director, but she was out sick with bronchitis. The assistant director conceded that she didn't have the key to the thermostat, but told me, "California licensing allows us to leave it at 65."

I whipped out my phone and showed her the California state code about the matter. She said, "Well, that's what they always told me here. I guess they were wrong. I'm sorry, I'd turn it up if I could, but none of us have the key."

At this point I decided to leave, and was hoping to get them busted with the county. I left without making further issue, because I wanted to parade the county inspector in there, and have him catch them red handed with all of this. I already decided I was done with Benjamin being there, especially since he had recently complained to me that he no longer liked the preschool (he was never specific as to why -- perhaps from being cold?)

Unfortunately, the county couldn't get anyone down there for awhile (the normal inspectors were sick), so I decided I was just going to take care of this myself.

By the time I came back, intending to get Benjamin and pull him out for good, there was another preschool's director there. She had been told to come with an "emergency key" from one of their other locations 20 miles away (they owned several of them). By the time I arrived, she showed me that they had set all thermostats to 70 degrees. She tried to make me feel better that she came "all the way down from 20 miles away to correct this". (In reality, she ran down there because they were terrified I would bring a county inspector, even though I hadn't threatened to do so.)

I asked if she was aware they were breaking the law there. She didn't want to directly answer, and kept saying things like, "Going forward, it will always be 70 degrees in our classrooms."

I asked why I was lied to four weeks prior about the problem being fixed, and why instead they put locks on the thermostats to make things worse.

"I'm not sure about that, you'll have to speak with this center's director when she gets back," I was told.

I asked her if it was company policy to keep the classrooms at 65 degrees, and she only replied, "The company policy is to obey the law, and I'm sorry that there was some confusion regarding that."

I told her that I was taking Benjamin out for good, but that I wanted the following:

1) A refund for the entire past 4 weeks, since I first raised the issue about the intentionally and illegally cold classrooms, which the director knowingly continued.

2) Waiving of the cancellation penalty, which was usually two weeks' tuition.

She called her boss who snap-accepted, probably terrified that I was about to make life miserable for them via the county, and that this was their only shot at preventing it.

I also received an asskissy e-mail that day from the director, written while she had bronchitis (which she noted at the beginning of the letter). Basically it was an attempt to make me feel like they didn't intentionally make the place cold (even though they did), and she didn't intentionally break her promises to me (even though she did). But it was written in a very nice and non-confrontational manner. I'm assuming her boss made her get out of bed and write that, knowing I could have really fucked them if I wanted to.

Here's the final paragraph of the e-mail:

It is my hope that you know that our team is committed to doing all we can to resolve the issue and to follow proper licensing and company practices regarding health & safety. I wanted to make sure you knew that Melissa and I were doing all we could to ensure the classroom was at appropriate temperatures by using the override controls to immediately adjust the temperatures until our facilities team could fix the system as we discussed in the past when you notified us of the temperature issue.
    The above is complete bullshit, but was the best excuse they could come up with, for thiss debacle. Basically they were trying to say, "We were overriding it manually until we could get it fixed", rather than the truth that she personally set it all to 65, locked up the thermostats, and threatened anyone with consequences if they attempted to touch it.

One other note about the place. Apparently it had a HUGE turnover with directors in the past, with one problem after another. The only reason I considered it in the first place was because the last director who was subject to the most bad reviews had already been fired, and the one I dealt with (the black woman) seemed competent and didn't appear to have the issues that the previous one did in those reviews. But I was already a bit leery of a place which couldn't hold on to directors, and there were tons of bad reviews about the 2 previous ones.

After this debacle, I gave Ben about 4 months off from preschool, and finally enrolled him in a third place. This place was poorly marketed and virtually had no web presence, nor was it listed in most area preschool directories. It's a wonder it was still in business. But it seemed to be run okay, and Ben finished out his preschool career there without incident.

Let's just say I was happy to see him start kindergarten.

Comments

Charham: good write up, temp you can measure, indicative of other problems

JohnCommode: 4 weeks penalty was a good call. Punitive but not greedy.

Load Metric
    The one I dealt with (the black woman) seemed competent, but I was already a bit leery.

fixed that part for you
    AYE DIOS MIO

Load Metric
    If a child under 2 was unsupervised and fell 8 feet landing on her back I would contact cps or even police. There's a good chance she sustained a head injury even if no visible marks.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Pics of that first teacher?

Comments

varys: THE WHITE ONE

Load Metric
    Normally it is Todd who makes these issues for himself and I've given up trying to argue with him over the fact that the majority of his CS issues are his fault, but he is 100% in the right on both stories.

Anyone who doesn't agree is just being a troll or doesn't understand. The first daycare place, if I was the parent of that girl I'd sue. The 2nd one is ridiculous, like wtf... I keep my house cold but 65 in the winter is just ridiculous for children as the temp shown will never be the real feel. I would have demanded more from the 2nd place for any time Ben was there and the temp touched anything below 70.

Don't fuck with kids, especially young ones who can't speak up.

Comments

jsearles22: Pretentious
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A.. I wouldnt want ANY adult taking out a cell phone in that class of toddlers and children.

B. Just put it away say sorry then just shut the fuck up..

C. Its always high maintanance when your around. No wonder people want to kill themselves when they see u come through the door.

D. Your there one day for a couple of hour's and u gota take ben out for a couple of hours then bring him back and this and that... Really dude?

E. The lady was being over paranoid with u by saying she had info on u taking pictures..Im okay with that in this circumstance. She was bluffing to see your reaction .

F. The older kids should not have been loose with the younger kids. There should be some ratio between adults and kids.

G. My friend has twins and when there is 3 of us (adults)in the room u can still lose control. Real life real talk. She was probably doing a decent job. Could it have been more discipline?, yes. Theres probably more worse then better on that one. So just deal w it.

Comments

duped_samaritan: Alphabet Rep

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Maybe work on your physical appearance?

If perhaps you did look like the unabomber people would be more at ease with you around?

Load Metric
    I'm fine with Druff's problems except the cell phone.

Keep your phone in your pants.

Thread Information