Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new haven, CT Police to hand out crack pipes and syringes to addicts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

new haven, CT Police to hand out crack pipes and syringes to addicts

wtg......why not give out free drugs as well..

New Haven police to distribute 'crack' pipes, syringes, in hope of keeping addicts alive.

The New Haven Police Department will begin distributing harm reduction kits, to include glass pipes and syringes, in hopes of keeping those battling addiction alive until they can seek care.

https://www.nhregister.com/news/arti...s-15035802.php

Name:  kraft.png
Views: 1058
Size:  339.3 KB

Comments

JimmyG_415: How fucking od are you
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    It honestly must be exhausting getting triggered by every little thing in the country.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    It honestly must be exhausting getting triggered by every little thing in the country.
    good thing i don't own a gun
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Still plenty of ways to kill yourself

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

congrat's...u just made the list

Load Metric
    It’s no different than getting rid of police chases and being told if you are being robbed, just give it to them. Fuck no! Get up and chase, fight, kill these lowlifes.

Don’t give those crackheads shit.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY!

Comments

Kuntmissioner: New Haven is not a country
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    obv crackpipes and kakfights opinion needed.

too bad they dont give away free booze to alkies

Load Metric
    obv crackpipes and kakfights opinion needed.

too bad they dont give away free booze to alkies

Name:  SYRACUSE SUX.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  104.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Name:  SYRACUSE SUX.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  104.1 KB
    true story....su once used pink/blue as their school colors.

i vote to bring back the pinkmen

Load Metric
    how would you use SPIT this to kill urself?

Comments

SPIT this: dude you've been crushing it

FRANKRIZZO: same way you would kill yourself and be resurected

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

how would you use SPIT this to kill urself?
    number 2 on the speed dial

Load Metric

New Haven police to distribute 'crack' pipes, syringes, in hope of keeping addicts alive.

The New Haven Police Department will begin distributing harm reduction kits, to include glass pipes and syringes, in hopes of keeping those battling addiction alive until they can seek care.

The question then becomes.. Can they no longer arrest people for possession of drug paraphernalia now since they're supplying it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

The question then becomes.. Can they no longer arrest people for possession of drug paraphernalia now since they're supplying it?
    wut a bunch of faggot shit coming out of the mayors office.

i want to go to new haven police with a camera, ask for a free crack pipe and syringe and then ask if it's okay to shoot up outside on the sidewalk in front of the police station
    Last edited by mulva; 02-18-2020 at 08:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It’s no different than getting rid of police chases and being told if you are being robbed, just give it to them. Fuck no! Get up and chase, fight, kill these lowlifes.

Don’t give those crackheads shit.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY!
    Actually there are books on what's wrong with your country but the bottom line in this war against drugs and addiction it cost's more financially and bring society down a few more notches when that habit has to be paid for daily. Not many addicts enjoy the debasing lifestyle and would take the cheaper route.

An addict is still a person with a degree of morality but that changes for many depending on the drug etc. So again, you can pay more and get less or try something different. Hell America still hasn't even allowed citizenry to robots You could get those robot/strippers to administer drugs safely and then they would listen to each other. Granted a lot of guys would quit their jobs initially

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I spent 5 years living next to a crackhead. When I moved to another housing project, I lived next to a crack dealer for 4 years. I learned a lot about crackheads and crack dealers.

Here are some little known facts about them.

In the ghetto, there are crackheads. In case you didn’t know, crackheads are people addicted to crack-cocaine. Crackheads and the ghetto go together like Kool-Aid and fried chicken.

Crackheads get their crack from somewhere. That’s where crack dealers come in. I grew up in the projects. This means I spent a lot of time around crack dealers and crack addicts.

However, my experience had a unique feature.

I spent about 5 years living next to a certified crackhead. When I moved to another housing project, I lived next to a crack dealer for 4 years.
    The hood is a terrible place to begin with. I can assure you that living next to hard drug users and dealers is a unique level of hell.
    These are my observations, lessons learned, and experiences from living next to crack dealers and crackheads.

Crackheads are surprisingly functional

A lot of crackheads rob and steal to get drug money. There are also quite a bit who have jobs.
    They use that money to fund their crack habit and to also keep a roof over their head. Not all crackheads want to get high in a crack house.

The crackhead who lived next door to me as a kid. My mom even occasionally let her babysit us. This brings me to my next experience.

Crackheads value drugs over money

The crackhead next door babysat me.
    When I was 4 years old, I picked up a syringe full of heroin and squirted it. I thought it was a water gun. The crackhead was super angry. I remember my mom offering to pay for the lost drugs, but the junkie didn’t calm down.
    I actually don’t remember the eventual resolution.
    In the world of a crackhead, crack is God.
    Crackheads sell their children to get crack money. Male and female crackheads will suck dick so they can get crack when low on funds.
    No crime is too great or too low once a person has sold their soul to the crack devil.

Because of the last point, the crackhead economy is legendary

It’s common to hear someone in the hood talk about “crack prices” when referring to something inappropriately priced.
    An object is in the “crack price” range when it’s priced low to expedite sale.
    My introduction to the concept of crack prices came at age 5.

One day my dad parked his car outside and went through extra effort to put his Club anti-theft device on. I asked him why he put The Club on. His response was, “So some crackhead doesn’t steal my car and sell it for 5 dollars.” That confused me.

While 5-year old me didn’t know how much cars cost, I knew they were a lot more than 5 dollars. Once I learned that the rock is the most important thing to a crackhead, it all made sense.
    Since then I’ve watched or been victim to this type of crackhead behavior on a few occasions.

I’ve known crackheads to break out car windows for loose change in the seats, ignoring anything else of value.
    Once a crackhead broke into my apartment and only stole a jar of change and a cable box. The crackhead is extremely short sighted.
    It’s only thinking about the fastest way to get just enough money to get high again.

Superhuman feats ascribed to crackheads are inspired by true events

Crack doesn’t ACTUALLY give a person super powers.

I joke about the crackhead superpowers, but all good jokes contain truth. What probably happens is crack changes their brain, allowing them to endure high amounts of pain

I’ve seen crackheads get hit by cars and keep moving. I once watched a crackhead fall a few stories and shake it off l like nothing happened. I’ve personally seen crackheads jump out of burning buildings and land in stride.

You also don’t really meet any fat crackheads. Maybe crack raises your metabolism, but it is likely just a symptom of the previous observation. Crack is more important to crackheads than food.

If you only have 5 dollars from the car you stole and sold, crack comes before food. Even if you haven’t eaten in days.

https://edlatimore.com/what-i-learne...crack-dealers/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I spent 5 years living next to a crackhead. When I moved to another housing project, I lived next to a crack dealer for 4 years. I learned a lot about crackheads and crack dealers.

In the ghetto, there are crackheads. In case you didn’t know, crackheads are people addicted to crack-cocaine. Crackheads and the ghetto go together like Kool-Aid and fried chicken.

Crackheads get their crack from somewhere. That’s where crack dealers come in. I grew up in the projects. This means I spent a lot of time around crack dealers and crack addicts.

I spent about 5 years living next to a certified crackhead. When I moved to another housing project, I lived next to a crack dealer for 4 years.
    The hood is a terrible place to begin with. I can assure you that living next to hard drug users and dealers is a unique level of hell.
    These are my observations, lessons learned, and experiences from living next to crack dealers and crackheads.

A lot of crackheads rob and steal to get drug money. There are also quite a bit who have jobs.
    They use that money to fund their crack habit and to also keep a roof over their head. Not all crackheads want to get high in a crack house.

The crackhead who lived next door to me as a kid. My mom even occasionally let her babysit us. This brings me to my next experience.

When I was 4 years old, I picked up a syringe full of heroin and squirted it. I thought it was a water gun. The crackhead was super angry. I remember my mom offering to pay for the lost drugs, but the junkie didn’t calm down.
    Crackheads sell their children to get crack money. Male and female crackheads will suck dick so they can get crack when low on funds.
    No crime is too great or too low once a person has sold their soul to the crack devil.

It’s common to hear someone in the hood talk about “crack prices” when referring to something inappropriately priced.

One day my dad parked his car outside and went through extra effort to put his Club anti-theft device on. I asked him why he put The Club on. His response was, “So some crackhead doesn’t steal my car and sell it for 5 dollars.” That confused me.

While 5-year old me didn’t know how much cars cost, I knew they were a lot more than 5 dollars. Once I learned that the rock is the most important thing to a crackhead, it all made sense.
    Since then I’ve watched or been victim to this type of crackhead behavior on a few occasions.

I’ve known crackheads to break out car windows for loose change in the seats, ignoring anything else of value.
    Once a crackhead broke into my apartment and only stole a jar of change and a cable box. The crackhead is extremely short sighted.
    It’s only thinking about the fastest way to get just enough money to get high again.

I joke about the crackhead superpowers, but all good jokes contain truth. What probably happens is crack changes their brain, allowing them to endure high amounts of pain

I’ve seen crackheads get hit by cars and keep moving. I once watched a crackhead fall a few stories and shake it off l like nothing happened. I’ve personally seen crackheads jump out of burning buildings and land in stride.

You also don’t really meet any fat crackheads. Maybe crack raises your metabolism, but it is likely just a symptom of the previous observation. Crack is more important to crackheads than food.

If you only have 5 dollars from the car you stole and sold, crack comes before food. Even if you haven’t eaten in days.

Right, so when you say here cracker have a good day with some free dope he's gonna take that over breaking entering, mugging etc. By providing a chemical that will only hurt him and his close family, the community benefits by not having to
    pay for all the shit he'll have to support his habit. It's a plus for the community where otherwise you've got a negative which includes the people who have to bring the product in and all the conflict that creates. Win, win, win

Comments

jsearles22: But they aren’t giving them free dope...........

Load Metric

This post explains sooooooooo much
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

That is either a dry ironic dig or proof that you're a yokel. I think we all know that addictions can take lives over easily. Poverty is a big part of addicted peoples lives. It comes with the territory. Can't get a job? Sell drugs and you won't have a day off. The financial cost of the addiction epidemic is what cost's the community. It's a big mess and you ain't gonna sue
    a crack head.

But forget it I'm not explaining myself twice.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

That is either a dry ironic dig or proof that you're a yokel. I think we all know that addictions can take lives over easily. Poverty is a big part of addicted peoples lives. It comes with the territory. Can't get a job? Sell drugs and you won't have a day off. The financial cost of the addiction epidemic is what cost's the community. It's a big mess and you ain't gonna sue
    a crack head.

Lmfao, can’t get a job. Anyone that wants a job can have one. Businesses can’t find enough help.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

a crack head.

Lmfao, can’t get a job. Anyone that wants a job can have one. Businesses can’t find enough help.
    OMG are you unaware of the costs associated with addictions both monetary and physically.
    What you said is truly ignorant and I'm not wasting any efforts on you, Huel

Thread Information