View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 100 of 145 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    I never got the appeal for hating on big banks etc... but this shit isn't 2008 anymore, get over it already. Get over the #hillarylovesGS shit and move on. While I'd hate to see Hillary in office, she's better than the other choices, which include trump... I would love to vote for that guy, but the truth is to be president of the US you can't act like marty with money... you need to act human. So, if he chills out during the general, he'll get my vote, if not I either stay home or vote the dyke. Either way, looking fwd for the lolz.
    Two important reasons to "hating on big banks":

(1) If too large, their failing can be such a huge cost to health of financial system and economy that bank execs count on the government bailing them out if they take on too much leverage and risk.

(2) If too large, banks can use the soft influence of the "revolving door" between government oversight agencies and industry to unduly sway agency employees to give unfair favorable treatment to the big banks.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Who the fuck does this dumb twat think she is anyway? Amy Carter has more pull imo.

Chelsea Clinton: Now that Scalia’s Gone We Can Enact Gun Control (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/chelsea-clinton-now-scalias-gone

While campaigning for her mother recently, Chelsea Clinton admitted that the left is planning to use the Supreme Court to enact greater gun control if a Democrat wins the presidency this fall.
    The Washington Free Beacon reported:
    Chelsea Clinton: Gun Control Opportunity on Supreme Court With Scalia Gone
    Chelsea Clinton said Thursday at an event in Maryland that there is now an opportunity for gun control legislation to pass the Supreme Court since Justice Antonin Scalia passed away.
    “It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control,” Clinton said. “Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.”
    Clinton then touted her mother’s record on gun control issues and knowledge that the Supreme Court has an effect on whether many gun control laws stand.

The left is coming after your guns.
    This is not a conspiracy. They’re actually saying it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I never got the appeal for hating on big banks etc... but this shit isn't 2008 anymore, get over it already. Get over the #hillarylovesGS shit and move on. While I'd hate to see Hillary in office, she's better than the other choices, which include trump... I would love to vote for that guy, but the truth is to be president of the US you can't act like marty with money... you need to act human. So, if he chills out during the general, he'll get my vote, if not I either stay home or vote the dyke. Either way, looking fwd for the lolz.

(1) If too large, their failing can be such a huge cost to health of financial system and economy that bank execs count on the government bailing them out if they take on too much leverage and risk.

(2) If too large, banks can use the soft influence of the "revolving door" between government oversight agencies and industry to unduly sway agency employees to give unfair favorable treatment to the big banks.
    Not only this but they charge me a fucking fee for checking my own balance, for not maintaining a minimum required balance, for using an atm from any other bank, and for basically doing anything related to trying to save time, money and/or timely paying bills.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    All that money so a couple dozen military brass can can chest thump and be maverick and iceman, smh. There's so much fat that can be trimmed off the defense budget.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Ike knew what he was talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

Not only this but they charge me a fucking fee for checking my own balance, for not maintaining a minimum required balance, for using an atm from any other bank, and for basically doing anything related to trying to save time, money and/or timely paying bills.
    Can't you find a credit union to join? Some are partnered with ATM networks that don't charge ATM fees.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Druff's the stone cold nuts when it comes to this shit, check the bonus whoring thread. It's to bad sharing tax advice is a huge taboo. Zero doubt Druff's tax advice would crush your avg. tax professional.

Comments

Dan Druff: CC bonus whoring is indeed a legal way to get back at the big banks

Load Metric
    he might be the cheapest man in the history of the world

Load Metric
    Now that it looks like one of the two the lying rich twats is going to win in November this is my only hope.

https://represent.us/action/thesolut...vSDAz&rd=1&t=2

Comments

Mintjewlips: Bitch nigga
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...rump-vp-222308

O'Reilly puts a name on Trump's VP short list
    By NICK GASS 04/22/16 08:56 AM EDT

If Donald Trump wants to be the next president of the United States, he has one choice and one choice only for his running mate, according to Bill O'Reilly: New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez.

“There’s only one choice for vice president if Donald Trump wants to win the White House. Only one person. Do you know who that is?" the Fox News host asked former White House press secretary and current colleague Dana Perino during a segment on his Thursday night show.

O'Reilly dropped the name: "Gov. Susana Martinez of New Mexico."

"That is the only choice if Mr. Trump, with all due respect, wants to be president, he must give it to the governor of New Mexico," O'Reilly said, adding that the chair of the Republican Governors Association "cuts across all ethnic boundaries that he’s weak in, she’s very bright, she is a Republican conservative in a state that would go, you know, it’s not a lot of electoral votes, but if he can persuade Gov. Martinez to be on the second, that will help him immensely.”
    I agree.

Comments

Tellafriend: Disagree

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Shit it down, Bill ORLY

Load Metric

lol wtf... dude seriously? Find a new bank or stop being broke. All the above is your own fault for staying with them. Citi has a free checking account as long as you pay 1 bill a month using it or direct deposit (if no direct deposit then another bill). <-- people on welfare can can this account and not get charged a fee. You're starting to sound like a little bitch.

mumbles, fair points but EXTREMELY misguided and very much what the public is told. You first comment is LOL your 2nd one is off base BUT happens in other ways so not completely wrong.

Load Metric

lol wtf... dude seriously? Find a new bank or stop being broke. All the above is your own fault for staying with them. Citi has a free checking account as long as you pay 1 bill a month using it or direct deposit (if no direct deposit then another bill). <-- people on welfare can can this account and not get charged a fee. You're starting to sound like a little bitch.

mumbles, fair points but EXTREMELY misguided and very much what the public is told. You first comment is LOL your 2nd one is off base BUT happens in other ways so not completely wrong.

What is so "LOl" about the moral hazard cost of too-big-to-fail? Because it definitely results in the phenomenon of privatized profit and socialized costs.

And how is industry-captured regulators not a serious issue? This is well-understood problem with the defense industry, as well as the mining industry. To believe it is also not a problem in the banking industry is incredibly naive.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Shit it down, Bill ORLY
    I'm not a fan of Bill O...

... but on this point, I agree with him. Picking Martinez as his VP running mate might make the KKK elements of his base freak out, but she has done a relatively decent job as Gov of New Mexico, which was a complete cesspool of corruption under the Democrats before her.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    1998 This is an interesting interview. They talk about the twin towers, Trump really does know what's up with China and if you read between the lines, Trump admits to having ties to the Mob.

There's the Joey Diaz video where he says Trump was in bed the mob. IMO n this video Trump confirms it. See if you guys agree at 6:35 I can't believe letterman asked that lol.
    Letterman got a lil awkward after Trumps answer haha
    If the mob runs shit in your area what the fuck can you do besides play ball?
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-23-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    1998 This is an interesting interview. They talk about the twin towers, Trump really does know what's up with China and if you read between the lines, Trump admits to having ties to the Mob.

There's the Joey Diaz video where he says Trump was in bed the mob. IMO n this video Trump confirms it. See if you guys agree at 6:35 I can't believe letterman asked that lol.
    Anyone doing big construction projects in NYC had to do biz with the Mafia to get concrete. Not sure when the FBI broke up that racket.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

Anyone doing big construction projects in NYC had to do biz with the Mafia to get concrete. Not sure when the FBI broke up that racket.
    Your right trump had pay the mob, building inspectors, and Politians to get what he wanted so I guess we give him a break because bribery is just doin business. But lets lock up the real criminals like the Mom that lies on food stamp form to feed her kids. And we got to round up and deport the lady that's cleaning people's houses, and her husband working in the fields picking fruit and vegetables. Now there two kids are US Citizens because there born here, but don't you think they will be better off in foster care instead of living there criminal parents. Thankfully Hilary is now at 300, the highest she's been, and once she gets sanders out of the way, she's gonna be 450. And then when the compassionate conservative party picks either the clown or the goose stepping Texan she will hit 6 or 7 to one. And over the next 8 year's she will sensibly try and fix what Reagan and the Bushes , fucked up. Some of you right wing nuts are pretty good, there will be a great demand for your bullshit over the next eight years, you ought to get paid for spewing right wing garbage

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by opalockafats View Post

Your right trump had pay the mob, building inspectors, and Politians to get what he wanted so I guess we give him a break because bribery is just doin business. But lets lock up the real criminals like the Mom that lies on food stamp form to feed her kids. And we got to round up and deport the lady that's cleaning people's houses, and her husband working in the fields picking fruit and vegetables. Now there two kids are US Citizens because there born here, but don't you think they will be better off in foster care instead of living there criminal parents. Thankfully Hilary is now at 300, the highest she's been, and once she gets sanders out of the way, she's gonna be 450. And then when the compassionate conservative party picks either the clown or the goose stepping Texan she will hit 6 or 7 to one. And over the next 8 year's she will sensibly try and fix what Reagan and the Bushes , fucked up. Some of you right wing nuts are pretty good, there will be a great demand for your bullshit over the next eight years, you ought to get paid for spewing right wing garbage
    LOL you calling me a "right wing" nut! I may be a nut, but not a right-wing one, bud. In fact, I'm regularly calling out extreme right-wingers for their nut jobbery in this forum. But when I see something that looks like an unfair smear, I will challenge it regardless of political affiliation.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Fuckable.

Load Metric
    the truth is to be president of the US you can't act like marty with money... you need to act human.
    Pure conjecture on your part. Marty has never had money, so there is no way you can know how he would actually act in that situation.

Thread Information