Page 42 of 124 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    These goombas are the counter protesters

https://vm.tiktok.com/ERYDKp/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

if the people looking to start shit are looking to go into fishtown and south philly and thinking that shit will go down they're gonna be in need of a really good trauma surgeon...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

if the people looking to start shit are looking to go into fishtown and south philly and thinking that shit will go down they're gonna be in need of a really good trauma surgeon...
    One golfclub or bat isnt gonna help against a mob of 20 or 30. Bullets are the only way to make them disperse

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

One golfclub or bat isnt gonna help against a mob of 20 or 30. Bullets are the only way to make them disperse
    yeah would all depend on if the fishtown people were massively outnumbered...lotta big dudes there...

been following it a little bit since i used to live there, but haven't seen anything happening in south philly...I should have been more clear that this shit aint gonna fly there...you start attacking the Italians and their neighborhoods they will find you and your shelf life will be very, very short...

Load Metric
    Name:  Trump-St-Johns-1-1.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  197.0 KB

this guy is so embarrassing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

WHAT? NO WAY WE HAVEN'T NOTICED.

MR MAGOO LOOKING ASS, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS AGAIN WITH THE DEEPEST OF INSIGHT

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Apparently, the "peaceful protester" alarm was sounded in my state just in the last couple of hours or so.

Evidently, the entire state of Wisconsin somehow needed to be informed via a blaring beeping text message (multiple times) that the city of Milwaukee now has a curfew in effect.

My son went absolutely apeshit when he heard the god-awful beeping sound. At his young age, he has somehow become convinced/paranoid that the infamous sound most of us older people already know and dread means that our area is about to be somehow wiped off the map, be it nukes inbound or an F5 tornado.

Anyway. how they are going to somehow enforce this so-called curfew? I don't have a clue. I sure as hell know that you aren't going to convince much of milwaukee (especially the north side) to somehow stay indoors.

Load Metric
    those fkn out of shape dorks will get sodomized by bbc of 6’+ athletic brothers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

basically trump just called up the military to violently suppress most batshit crazy dregs of society with absolutely nothing to lose.

get used to shit like this as the result.

im sure trump will have a perfectly even keeled, effective response plan tho.
    thanks trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

basically trump just called up the military to violently suppress most batshit crazy dregs of society with absolutely nothing to lose.

get used to shit like this as the result.

im sure trump will have a perfectly even keeled, effective response plan tho.
    thanks trump
    brain dead cnn idiot incapable of thinking critically for himself.

"thanks trump" he says, how about THANKS OBAMA for the police reform so they can't do their jobs, how about thanks LOOTERS AND RIOTERS, God you're awful

Load Metric
    or maybe i was joking

you're too easy dwai. You really are no match for me.

go find someone else to battle. You might stand a chance.

Load Metric
    Let's all just pray that this asshole doesn't get us into an all out way between now and when he is voted out

Load Metric

Comments

Krypt: bruuuuuhh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    What I am most shocked about is that everyone is taking this story at face value.

We got one guy that had 20 year history of a drug problem, that worked with the guy that killed him.

The guy that killed him is married to a Miss Minnesota pageant winner, has a vacation house in Florida as the sole income provider on a police salary.

Literally no one seems to think something is wrong with this?
    Tie it together. I’m not being a smart ass. I’ve thought about it, but nothing makes sense to me.

You’re implying he’s a corrupt cop, which I wouldn’t doubt. I have no idea if he is and all those allegations are violence shit, but if you told me he often shook down drug dealers, I’d be unsurprised. That’s certainly not unheard of.

His wife started divorce proceedings the same day it happened. I read about her the other day. She is an Asian chick he met when she was working as one of those hospital tech jobs. Can’t recall her field. Most city cops that moonlight as security, as we know he did, make over $100k. I don’t live in a big city and the salaries for officers that are reported at usually like $75k bass, but they all creep towards $100k with overtime and then add security gigs.

Most of those tech fields pay in the $70k range. I have no idea about cost of living in Minnesota, but I assume it isn’t LA. She isn’t working now, but I don’t know it’s because he’s corrupt. Maybe he inherited some money or just likes his wife home with the kids if he can swing it and work side jobs. She a year older than him, she isn’t a 30 year old pageant winner dating some older cop. In her filings she doesn’t want alimony but also doesn’t want to pay him support, so I assume she’s going back to work.

I mean, it’s weird that they might have crossed paths at some job, but you saw the video, they didn’t look like two dudes who knew each other. As someone is killing you, it seems you may say “Derick, stop man!” It wasn’t short and guy was struggling and talking to him, yet nothing familiar.

I heard the 911 call. I’m trying to tie together what’s the connection? He is a corrupt cop settling some beef? Does he just get lucky and dispatched to the call? He decides to settle some shady beef in broad daylight with people filming?

Is he a white Denzel in Training Day? If George is wrapped up in anything serious, I doubt it’s major. He looks like big black guy with drug problem history who can get bouncer jobs because of size and is resorting to passing fake $20s with a drug problem and all the bars closed.

You have an owner who says they have had overlapping shifts a few times, but cops usually are in uniform and just there as a visual deterrent when they work bars ime. They aren’t hanging with the bouncers who work the door.

If it was personal, the cop can kill him in some far less visible way. Iirc, Floyd was a passenger in a car, not even his vehicle, like I don’t get how he arrives to settle some beef that’s connected to his personal wealth and drugs and whatever you’re thinking.

I was surprised the cop was 44. I thought him a good 5-7 years older when I saw the video. Might just because he is really scrawny for a cop. His arms were so tiny. First thing I noticed. Rare for cops. Made me wonder if it’s why he used the knee thing. Bad habit he picked up because he’s physically weak? I was kind of surprised at that whole crew. Most cops I see that work city shit tend to be kind of fit guys who work out and lift hard to bang with criminals all day. Just makes life easier.

Cop looked like a drinker to me, just has the look. Partner looked like he eats donuts all day. Wife booking on you same day tells me there were issues already. Most girls are going to stand by you for awhile. I’m guessing it was on the rocks already. Cops live hard and eat their gun a lot because the job is depressing. The way he did that just struck me as some guy who snapped. Broad daylight. I’m just not seeing some connection other than cop and guy who uses drugs running into each other. That’s half their calls all day. The body language of the whole thing didn’t strike me as two guys who knew each other.

I made a comment early that one psycho might just be a guy whose wife asked for a divorce that morning. He got arrested the next day and she filed.

I’d have to see the house in Florida to see if it’s suspicious. I had a condo in Florida at his age. Sold it. I don’t even like Florida much. My dad has a few. He’s just a retired guy who isn’t rich, made that cop level money just worked and cost of living is cheap where I live, so a second home isn’t some like maintaining a place in LA and NY. Florida was fairly cheap 10 years ago. Places that sell for $500k today were $185k in 2010 in nice towns after housing crash. Easily swingable for a couple making close to $200k with a primary residence in a lower cost of living state if they bought something modest back when both were working. I’d have to see more to know if it’s fishy.

I wouldn’t doubt at all he’s corrupt. If you’ll kill a guy, why wouldn’t you take some off the top? Whenever I see those big drug busts, I have little doubt I would have grabbed some cash when I was a young dude if I was a cop. It isn’t like the $ is going to charity. They’ll just blow it on government bullshit. I just don’t see that Floyd guy as some player in anything. He’s passing fake $20s. Just some addict, not a dealer or rival of some dealer where a corrupt cop gets involved if I had to guess.
    Last edited by BCR; 06-01-2020 at 08:56 PM.

Load Metric

He used tear gas to clear peaceful protesters so he could get his picture taken.

Imagine what he’ll do to get re-elected.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Looks like the bricks came courtesy of the Acme Brick company and Warren Buffet and Berkshire Hathaway.

Trump needs to resign immediately.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    those fkn out of shape dorks will get sodomized by bbc of 6’+ athletic brothers.
    What white guy doesn’t have guns? I’m to the point I don’t even know how many I have. Hand to god. Probably 20. I know the ones I bought, but then inherited like 10 from an uncle that I have at my dads. Fucking Dirty B was strapped up. It’s why I always laugh at people thinking they’re going to grab guns. I may point out we have more murders because we have so many guns, but fuck off at taking them. No one wants that. That ship sailed 100 years ago

It isn’t just rednecks and republicans. And we actually can shoot them. We don’t just pose with them for pictures. I love to go shooting.

Kids in the city have to shoot 50 rounds to get one hit. They start streaming into neighborhoods and white people are given a pass from law enforcement to protect themselves, those dudes have been waiting for that all their lives. All the crazy hunting guys I know will be like American Sniper with a pack of black kids at close range Jammed together. They’ll drop 50 looters before they even know where the shots are coming from. Lol at h2h combat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Looks like the bricks came courtesy of the Acme Brick company and Warren Buffet and Berkshire Hathaway.

Trump needs to resign immediately.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    RichardBrodiesCombover has become a fanatical left wing douche lately, but he's not Muck.

He should stick to trolling Jewdonk. He was better at that.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Incel tendencies

splitthis: Offset the idiot

Load Metric
    tucker carlson killing trump tonight

"What about the president? Where was he during all of this?” Carlson asked. The host then aired footage of Fox News reporter Leland Vittert, who was attacked by protestors near the White House this weekend.

“That was in Lafayette Square in the center of our capital city,” Carlson said. “The tape raised a troubling question. If you can’t keep a Fox News correspondent from getting attacked directly across from your house, how can you protect my family? How are you going to protect the country? How hard are you trying?”

Carlson noted that the morning after, while Trump took to Twitter to note that he and his family were safe, “he did not mention protecting the rest of the nation, much of which was then on fire.”

“He seemed aware only of himself,” Carlson said.

Carlson said that for Trump’s supporters, “this was a distressing moment.” He added that if Trump fails to protect Americans, “you’re done, it’s over,” pointing out that Nero, the infamous Roman emperor, is remembered for abandoning his “nation in a time of crisis.”

I didn’t see this, but I’ve seen it talked a lot about already across twitter. I saw conservative commentators saying it was Jared’s idea to let people out of prison with Covid in attempt to win black voters. Did Tucker say that? I’ve saw it mentioned twice now. Seems like right wing media is ready to throw jared under the bus. Was curious if you saw the segment. I saw a brief video and didn’t see him say that.

I’ve thought since the beginning Trump would gain from this. The few opinion polls I’ve seen taken over last few days are historically low for him, but small sample size. I think the right is getting pissed at all the tough talk and no action.

He’s in a strange spot. I think he’s more popular if he lets the dogs loose. If it ended tomorrow, he has turned a political win into a loss.

Thread Information