Page 28 of 124 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Good friend of mine who hates Obama and voted Trump just texted me

"You know it's bad if you got someone like me saying Trump is too aggressive. He really is the worst possible President for what we're dealing with right now. our countries issues.Obama would be perfect right now. It's hard to think i'd ever say that but it's 100% true"
    Ya because riots never happen when Obama was in office.
    Ya because that's exactly what nightmarefish was saying. /s

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Would Obama be tossing gasoline on the fire? Would he Send out a tweet saying When the looting starts the shooting starts?

Obama or any president besides this fucking idiot trump would be trying to calm people down or at the very least not pouring gas on the fire
    Like he did in Baltimore? Come on dude these people are out of fuckin control. BTW, there's nothing stopping Obama from speaking right now so what's he waiting for if it would help so much? His words carry much more weight with the people that are rioting than Trump's do anyway. I heard some great speeches from leadership in Atlanta (including the mayor) and it made no difference.

Load Metric
    Would Obama be tossing gasoline on the fire? Would he Send out a tweet saying When the looting starts the shooting starts?

Obama or any president besides this fucking idiot trump would be trying to calm people down or at the very least not pouring gas on the fire
    Like he did in Baltimore? Come on dude these people are out of fuckin control. BTW, there's nothing stopping Obama from speaking right now so what's he waiting for if it would help so much? His words carry much more weight with the people that are rioting than Trump's do anyway. I heard some great speeches from leadership in Atlanta (including the mayor) and it made no difference.
    I don't remember 50% of the country ever being under a curfew when Obama was president.

These riots are way way worse than the riots back when Obama was president.

Look where our country is at right now. We got a shit load of dead people from the pandemic and the worst riots I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Load Metric
    And of course I agree with you that these fucking stupid assholes are out of control but Trump being in charge certainly isnt helping the situation

Platinum
    Load Metric

I don't remember 50% of the country being under a curfew when Obama was president.

These riots are way way worse than the riots back when Obama was president.

Look where our country is at right now. We got a shit load of dead people from the pandemic and the worst riots I've ever seen in my lifetime.
    Once again, if you think Obama can stop this with calming words then what the fuck is he waiting for?

Load Metric
    I'll shoot him a quick text and ask him.

I'll let you know what he says after I hear back from him

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'll shoot him a quick text and ask him.

I'll let you know what he says after I hear back from him
    If he’s as great of a leader as you think he is he would have already been on top of it.

Reality is, it doesn’t fuckin matter. The people robbing and vandalizing don’t give a shit about the murder. They’re a bunch of pieces of shit taking advantage of a horrible situation. I’m sure if Obama gets on the mic the dumbass white girl will take that cheesecake back to the CCF.....riiiggghhhttt

Load Metric
    Can you blame her? You see how tasty that thing looked?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can you blame her? You see how tasty that thing looked?
    Fuck ya it did, love me some CCF.

I find myself being more pissed off at the White people stealing shit. Like why the fuck do you feel entitled to some free shit cracker?

Comments

big dick: At least we agree on something

Load Metric
    Oh yeah me too. The white looters should be the first ones shot . Assholes

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Odds that anyone is going to be brought to justice? I mean everyone is wearing masks. With no consequences, I can see how these thugs would take advantage. But when the police hit back, how can they be outraged? When you block traffic and just chill in the streets its unreal though.

What should our President have said? Dont loot but if you do, definately hit up the Benz dealership?

Load Metric
    Lol at white people going to these protests.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    A Facebook post of a friend of friend.

Name:  C3E7CE0A-4A4F-4F59-B9A8-8068F2E25DD8.jpeg
Views: 414
Size:  177.5 KB
    Name:  804D38FA-4484-406A-81EB-1744B6356922.jpeg
Views: 380
Size:  103.2 KB
    Name:  601494A4-A4C7-402A-87BB-34C7DAA2E221.jpeg
Views: 387
Size:  154.6 KB

(Fire away, lovers of hatred and chaos.)

Comments

dwai: TLDR

TheXFactor: Fuck Minneapolis!!!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    If you going to riot and target two banks in a small street in downtown Minneapolis and the end result is you lit the motherfucker on fire instead of breaking in and robbing it - I’m going to go ahead and say you doing it all wrong.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But the best way to steal from a bank is to own it (since the deposits are insured by the FDIC).

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Having a convo with a twink on IG and he was talking about this site and a reason for why blacks are incarcerated more than whites thus have lower economic background and thus end up in prison etc etc

https://www.sentencingproject.org/pu...l-disparities/

More than one in four people arrested for drug law violations in 2015 was black, although drug use rates do not differ substantially by race and ethnicity and drug users generally purchase drugs from people of the same race or ethnicity.15) For example, the ACLU found that blacks were 3.7 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession than whites in 2010, even though their rate of marijuana usage was comparable.16)

1. Find this extrapolation hard to belive. Asians do drugs as much as black people? Percentage wise?

2. Rate of use comparable? Really?

Comments

big dick: just dont send him a picture or he will block you

Load Metric
    You can all act surprised but this is pretty much what the world envisioned with Trump running the country. It just took a little while to catch up but still on schedule.

Druff be thankful you don;t have a front yard. you ever wondered what would happen when national guard got tired of playing Warzone during quarantine? While now you know...

https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

Trump needs to change his slogan to "you start sitting on your front porch the shooting starts.'

Not quite as catchy though.

Comments

TheXFactor: Only In America
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 05-31-2020 at 08:18 AM.

Load Metric
    Also can you imagine how fucked up it is to lead a normal life and one day you are wrongly killed by a police officer. You never know that your death goes on to lead one of the biggest protests ever. At least Rodney King got to see it for himself...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Having a convo with a twink on IG and he was talking about this site and a reason for why blacks are incarcerated more than whites thus have lower economic background and thus end up in prison etc etc

https://www.sentencingproject.org/pu...l-disparities/

More than one in four people arrested for drug law violations in 2015 was black, although drug use rates do not differ substantially by race and ethnicity and drug users generally purchase drugs from people of the same race or ethnicity.15) For example, the ACLU found that blacks were 3.7 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession than whites in 2010, even though their rate of marijuana usage was comparable.16)

1. Find this extrapolation hard to belive. Asians do drugs as much as black people? Percentage wise?

2. Rate of use comparable? Really?
    I work both in addictions and criminal justice.

1. Where you live, whether you have a private lawyer, who your parents are, ect plays a big role in whether you are charged. Also its ridiculous marijuana possession is treated more severely than DUIs in USA.
    2. Yes asians consistently have lower rates on drug abuse. Its hard to say if this is cultural or biological (some lack enzyme for processing alcohol). Drug use between blacks and whites does not differ much, but type of drugs and way in which they are used does.

Load Metric
    brian cornell, ceo of target, just released a statement saying he can afford to rebuild the store and he stands by the protesters unequivocally.

but sorry what were you right wing bootlickers saying?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information