Page 250 of 634 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...police-called/

Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale, armed, barricades self in Fort Lauderdale home, police called

all the best people, just one stable genius after another.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale, armed, barricades self in Fort Lauderdale home, police called

Name:  AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted (1).gif
Views: 344
Size:  3.02 MB

Load Metric

Parscale made a fortune during his Trump tenure. He owns many multimillion dollar properties.

We have no idea who this guy is. Parscale just owns the joint. Could be one of the Cambridge Analytica alumnae for all we know. Maybe a Trump tax attorney.

Parscale is a baller and I appreciate this morsel though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Parscale made a fortune during his Trump tenure. He owns many multimillion dollar properties.

We have no idea who this guy is. Parscale just owns the joint. Could be one of the Cambridge Analytica alumnae for all we know. Maybe a Trump tax attorney.

With the tremendous unexpected success he’s had managing Trump’s campaign these past four years, and probably the sizable grift he was able to pull down managing a lot of the campaign’s spending, he might have overextended himself financially not expecting to be dumped by the Firer-in-Chief earlier this year.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

With the tremendous unexpected success he’s had managing Trump’s campaign these past four years, and probably the sizable grift he was able to pull down managing a lot of the campaign’s spending, he might have overextended himself financially not expecting to be dumped by the Firer-in-Chief earlier this year.
    This never occurred to me. Well played. Folks might want their money.

Parscale just doesn’t get the appreciation he deserves for his role in making Trump possible. Not yet anyway. A book will come. There’s always a Trump staffer book. Unless he offs himself, of course.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

This never occurred to me. Well played. Folks might want their money.

Parscale just doesn’t get the appreciation he deserves for his role in making Trump possible. Not yet anyway. A book will come. There’s always a Trump staffer book. Unless he offs himself, of course.
    My vote is that he tries to off himself, survives after a number of years in a coma, then wakes up to become a changed man like with the titular character in this highly underrated early-90s Harrison Ford-led Mike Nichols-directed morality tale.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I guess it was Parscale. Took his shoelaces and belt for 72 hours of psychiatric evaluation.

You’re thinking of the Führerbunker during the fall of the Reich.

This is all getting really interesting. Parscale & Bannon know shit. Bannon, of course, is probably making a deal as a we speak.

Bannon and the Border Wall scam
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-27-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think everyone is overthinking this.

Parscale screwed things up this summer, was fired, and is probably having a hard time coping.

When you put your entire identity into something, you can flip out when it doesn't work out for you, especially if it was working out previously. This is why athletes have such a high divorce rate, especially ones like baseball pitchers, who have huge career variance unless they are among the elite.

Parscale lost me after the Tulsa fiasco. Totally his fault. He let the internet ruin the event. I'm not sure if teenagers were really behind it, but it doesn't matter. The bottom line is that you need to think of all the possibilities when running a campaign for a guy like Trump.

To Parscale's credit, apparently he never threatened anyone (but himself), and was not hostile to police. They just had to take a bit of time to talk him out of the house.

Load Metric

Parscale screwed things up this summer, was fired, and is probably having a hard time coping.

When you put your entire identity into something, you can flip out when it doesn't work out for you, especially if it was working out previously. This is why athletes have such a high divorce rate, especially ones like baseball pitchers, who have huge career variance unless they are among the elite.

Parscale lost me after the Tulsa fiasco. Totally his fault. He let the internet ruin the event. I'm not sure if teenagers were really behind it, but it doesn't matter. The bottom line is that you need to think of all the possibilities when running a campaign for a guy like Trump.

To Parscale's credit, apparently he never threatened anyone (but himself), and was not hostile to police. They just had to take a bit of time to talk him out of the house.
    I’m gonna have to agree.

For 2 years he was the best political technician on the planet. He was handed a lot like Cambridge Analytica but he made the most of it.

He screwed up Tulsa. He wasn’t capable of being a Campaign Manager. He was promoted to his level of incompetence. His technical window had expired too. He was outwitted by a bunch of savvy kids.

He was at the top of the mountain through sheer kismet and now it was gone. That’s gotta suck. Yours is a solid take, Druff, and changed my view. It doesn’t dismiss the dirty tricks and shenanigans that occurred. That stuff is still out there and Bannon has some plea bargaining to do.

Parscale’s life will get more complicated by the day.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The Peter Principle at work

Load Metric
    The Trump tax story will serve as a lightning rod so Parscale won’t be front page. Then the debate.

What a circus.

Load Metric
    Oh, the KPop stans and Tulsa.... yeah, it was the kids. (They aren’t all kids - oddly enough but that’s another story.) Totally organic using tools that were already in their toolbox.

You are overthinking that one, Druff.

Load Metric
    So, Trump is shit at business, whodathunkit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Parscale still the big winner of this news cycle.

TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    If someone could have shown you that video, PLOL, on election night 2016.

Just saw a video of Cambridge Analytica’s Wylie describing the first time he met Bannon. Wylie said Bannon smelled like he hadn’t showered in 2 days.

Still absolutely fascinated by the crew that installed Trump.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Trump calling for investigation in to Ilhan Omar ballot fraud:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310435345704652800
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 09-28-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I have never bet a hockey game in my life, at least that I can remember. The one going tonight I have $500 on the over, 5 goals. I have been on such a cooler, I am shaking things up. I really need to take a break tbh. Been a tough start to the football season. I lost a huge under bet with the Cowboys and Seahawk's. I just thought it was going to be a 21-17 type game.

Load Metric

I’m gonna have to agree.

For 2 years he was the best political technician on the planet. He was handed a lot like Cambridge Analytica but he made the most of it.

He screwed up Tulsa. He wasn’t capable of being a Campaign Manager. He was promoted to his level of incompetence. His technical window had expired too. He was outwitted by a bunch of savvy kids.

He was at the top of the mountain through sheer kismet and now it was gone. That’s gotta suck. Yours is a solid take, Druff, and changed my view. It doesn’t dismiss the dirty tricks and shenanigans that occurred. That stuff is still out there and Bannon has some plea bargaining to do.

Parscale’s life will get more complicated by the day.
    Gotta love seeing Parscale getting tackled to the ground once the cops saw that his wife had bruises on her arms.

Comments

big dick: LOL

Load Metric
    The Trump tax story will serve as a lightning rod so Parscale won’t be front page. Then the debate.

What a circus.

This tax thing with Trump is going to have legs w some of the disenfranchised middle Americans.

Timing of the nyt through.

Thread Information