Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RBG DD

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    welp looks to me like theyre gonna ram one through, not worth discussing that anymore. and we move on to the shitshow...
    yep i immediately think my earlier prediction was wrong. this election will now determine how many supreme court justices we have in 2021, cause if the dems take the presidency and senate, there will be 17 supreme court justices in february

yup this is it. Rs ram thru scj, dems ballot harvest then try to pack the courts, then 2A ppl do what they think they have to do

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

yep i immediately think my earlier prediction was wrong. this election will now determine how many supreme court justices we have in 2021, cause if the dems take the presidency and senate, there will be 17 supreme court justices in february

yup this is it. Rs ram thru scj, dems ballot harvest then try to pack the courts, then 2A ppl do what they think they have to do

and then we have this happening at the same time, this realy could be IT IT

Comments

Tellafriend: Mushner = Antichrist

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can’t be real.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What's hilarious is when Democrats bitch about things they say Republicans are doing, which they would also do if the same position.

If the Supreme Court thing were reversed, Democrats would have tried to block the Republican President's SC nomination in 2016 before the President left office, and then been hypocrites in 2020 when their President tried to ram through their own nominee under similar circumstances.

If the mail-in voting thing was more likely to help Republicans, Democrats would be the ones bitching about the lack of security of mail-in voting, and how cheating is rampant.

I am fair and honest enough to just say "lol politics", and realize that it's dirty and selfish on both sides. Democrats want to believe that they're salt-of-the-earth and care about democracy and doing the right thing.

Such a joke.

This is also why I'm less concerned about Trump's frequent lies. Professional politicians tell carefully crafted lies, while Trump just spouts them off from the top of his head. Trump's are easier to catch and harder to explain away, but it's just different sides of the same coin.

The entire attitude of "We're the good guys, you're the bad guys" attitude from Democrats these days is so tiresome.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Name:  EiQJYUjUwAAWZ-0.jpeg
Views: 11544
Size:  63.4 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: Such a joke

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Can’t be real.
    Shhhhhhh

Diamond
    Load Metric

Tellafriend: Mushner = Antichrist

tell ya what, the odds that prophecy is being fulfilled or more likely ppl are trying to self-fulfill prophecy are at least 10%

here lets ask a jew: druff, what do u think of this kushner guy bringing "peace" to the middle east? he a pretty sweet guy? messiah?

Comments

Tellafriend: Inquiring minds want to know

Load Metric
    RBG died to get away from big dick.

Comments

Tellafriend: Amazing
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  EiQJYUjUwAAWZ-0.jpeg
Views: 11544
Size:  63.4 KB
    Was pretty sure that tweet was modified or a hoax, but...

https://twitter.com/LLWBrown/status/1307136073898881024

Comments

dwai:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Should I know who Linda Brown is?

Load Metric
    Trump is about where he was in 2016. He cratered mid October 2016 when the Access Hollywood tape hit, then he rallied. He is in pretty good shape this go around. He is consistently in the mid 40s by just about every poll. He really only needs to get to 46 or 47 to win since California and NY are so oversampled in the polls.

People can analyze the Biden turnout all they want, but Biden is not going to get any young person out to the polls or request a mail-in ballot.

I believe Trump increases his electoral advantage by taking Minnesota.

The Supreme Court nomination really is bullshit, nobody cares, less than 10% of the US population even knew who Ruth was. For most she was just some old lady with a black robe on.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Should I know who Linda Brown is?
    No it's just some delusional old woman who laughably tweeted that she'd be on the front lines, physically fighting in some kind of political civil war.

Load Metric
    Keep in mind in the betting markets in October, 2016 Trump was down 88-12. Today he is down 54-46. I am not going to suggest Trump is going to win or lose, it really is a coin flip. But for all these Trump haters put all your money on Biden, go for it. Stop trying to bait PFA posters into a bet, you don't need that, you already have the odds you need. You need nothing from PFA. Just post your results. There are like 5 posters that keep claiming to want to bet, why not post on the multiple betting sites that will take a bet, you have the odds?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What's hilarious is when Democrats bitch about things they say Republicans are doing, which they would also do if the same position.

If the Supreme Court thing were reversed, Democrats would have tried to block the Republican President's SC nomination in 2016 before the President left office, and then been hypocrites in 2020 when their President tried to ram through their own nominee under similar circumstances.

If the mail-in voting thing was more likely to help Republicans, Democrats would be the ones bitching about the lack of security of mail-in voting, and how cheating is rampant.

I am fair and honest enough to just say "lol politics", and realize that it's dirty and selfish on both sides. Democrats want to believe that they're salt-of-the-earth and care about democracy and doing the right thing.

Such a joke.

This is also why I'm less concerned about Trump's frequent lies. Professional politicians tell carefully crafted lies, while Trump just spouts them off from the top of his head. Trump's are easier to catch and harder to explain away, but it's just different sides of the same coin.

The entire attitude of "We're the good guys, you're the bad guys" attitude from Democrats these days is so tiresome.
    How is cheating rampant?

Do you actually believe that millions of phony votes were cast for Hillary Clinton in 2016, just in the state of California?

Load Metric
    I mean it’s not much different the obamas possible pick. Filibuster the nomination till the election. I hate politics

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Such a joke.

How is cheating rampant?

Do you actually believe that millions of phony votes were cast for Hillary Clinton in 2016, just in the state of California?

Do you have legitimate proof of phony votes?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    I mean it’s not much different the obamas possible pick. Filibuster the nomination till the election. I hate politics

Because of precedent set by The Democrats a decade ago the “nuclear option” can be used which means a 51 majority vote can End a filibuster force a vote and in effect confirm a nominee.

So long story short they will give the Dems a full day, maybe longer, to bitch and moan but at some point very shortly we are going to get a new justice.

And what’s different this time is we have a majority senate that was just affirmed a year ago. The Obama seat the democrats had just lost the senate Which gave them the “right” (precedent a better word) to say the public may have changed its mind on this president so we should wait until the next election. No senate has changed hands and confirmed a justice Nominated by an opposing president since the 1800’s. It’s apples and oranges. If the democrats took back the senate a year ago Guarantee you They wouldn’t confirm a Trump justice.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    If you like good music give that a listen it's really good ^

Thread Information